Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same (30625 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Happy Father's Day To All Men / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
is that her pic, she very average..

Mtcheew!! I was truly wasting my time with her.

Yeah... Thats me just waking up from sleep and I was bold enough to post it. See you after refreshing and being out for the day, see how you look local and below average. Mrs young yet looking like this. You and the dumb azz showing you my pics dont come close otherwise show your face.

The zombie had to open a new account to troll... What a timid fellow.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:24am On Nov 20, 2023
Biisola:
Please kindly ignore her,why wasting your time on a lonely old woman that has no shame
Like harding123 said,the woman is a mad woman.
See whom you're arguing with?
Does she sound like a normal person to you?

Is this the best you can come up with? I mean...like seriously? I don't know how you think this will bother me knowing full well I uploaded the pics myself. How dumb!

You created a new account just to pour your frustrations on me because I damned you earlier on. Lol... Get a life!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
is that her pic, she very average..

Mtcheew!! I was truly wasting my time with her.

See who's calling someone average. Abeg make una help me see woman wey be like man.

Just that I don't want to dwell low to your level and start uploading pix like the zombie going about digging up pics. You look below average with your self acclaimed young age.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2023
DrFunmisticGlow:
what ugly past?

What's ugly about some random comments?
Watching you grasp at straws is an exercise in futility.
Anyway you think you know me but I can't even be bothered to know you. You're that insignificant to everyone here especially me. Is that not why you are writing things like this online. Its obvious your parents were not around to stop you from going astray.

I can't even bother to deal with you, feel free to have the last word since it matters to you. I'm off to work where people matter

see how the mention of her past made her throw in the towel. No o... come and continue. Frustrated feminist turned low life key holder. Heheheheheee...

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by farem: 6:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
henrimoto:
Be calming down, didn't you see "2013" there? That time, "She was still in the world" but now...

...she is in heaven!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 5:11am On Nov 21, 2023
naijapikin2:
read 2 samuel 7:10
John 15:16
Daniel 12:3

You are the one that needs to read your Bible more sir. If you believe that you don't need to go to church then in addition to all these scriptures remember iron sharpeneth iron so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

I can still give you a thousand verses to backup going to church for your spiritual growth sir. I'm not saying if you don't go to church you will go to hell, I'm saying you will remain a spiritual dwarf if you are not a church goer.. and more importantly a DOER!

Thank you sir.

In addition sir, I don't believe in running from one church to another. That's why I mentioned 2 samuel 7:10

Smiles.
Now u are changing the goal post. Going to church is to aid your spiritual growth as iron sharpeneth iron. This is is very true.
However you are not campaigning that the person go to church, Rather you are campaigning that she visit a very "particular" church program/ gathering "in other to see GOD" grin
And in other to get her prayers answered. grin
You see where your problem lies?

That is the very same unchristianly comments today's christians make all over the place, and they feel so much pride with it.

God can be reached anywhere! He doesn't live in a particular building.
Encourage people to have a personal relationship with God, and to trust in him. Not to visit your church before they get delivered or answers to prayers.

It is written , where 2 or more are gathered in my name, I am there.

A church is 2 or more people gathered in his name. Not necessarily a fancy name building or location. God can answer your prayer whether u pray alone or better still when you engage with a fellow or more in same spirit anywhere. It may be under a mango tree.

Christians should grow in spirit and not keep running after "men of God" for their contact with God.

May God open your inner mind.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Nice2023(m): 9:41am On Nov 21, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz. Waiting for them to come preach to you about the traits of " African tradition,their forefather's marriage lives, forefathers wives and their mothers ".

I can't keep one woman and I do it discreetly and respectfully.

U won't even know I cheat.

I take care of my home...take care of my wife very well and children.

I cheat responsibly.

If u like hate me,ur pastors and imams are even worse than me,even ur brothers might be dangerous cheats and this thing runs in men.

U can't help us,cheating is a biological make up of men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by baddooski: 10:50am On Nov 21, 2023
Justbehave:
If you're expecting to her to say yes,then you are on a very long thing. Lol
lol
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by garriAndsugar: 12:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice2023:

I cheat responsibly.

If u like hate me,ur pastors and imams are even worse than me,even ur brothers might be dangerous cheats and this thing runs in men.

Much respect bro, I dey like people wey dey talk truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice2023:

I cheat responsibly.

Oh boy, Kasala will burst at some point in the future with this lifestyle. You can't be discrete forever no matter how you try and this will affect your marriage and the trust your wife has in you.

I have teenage children who look up to me and it's a no-no to cheat at this time.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by OvertheTop(m): 2:56pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

oh, Now, you don't mind men with Kids....
Are You still a virgin?
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by OvertheTop(m): 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL... I don't care. Once my mind is made up on someone, that's it! No looking back.

Maybe he'll still be chasing after small girls and using the single mother to get gifts, me I can't say. Or better still have gotten married but I doubt that man will get married because his elder sister too na case. Always trying to control him cos he's the last born. If shes see any girl she'll be frowning and spoiling the childrens mind but me as a no nonsense person I boned her till na she come dey open teeth after she see the children getting close to me and that's because I followed them one night to fetch water in the next house to show wife material tongue, her mind come touch ground. grin.

Na Dem Sabi.

shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin
You were Really Fighting to Impress (Against you Real self)
I call that Move : Manipulative! you wan Marry by Force...Come turn TIGER After Marriage!!
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by OvertheTop(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2023
Justbehave:
In all this op stories,she never tell us how those men de Bleep her.

She Always Portrays Virginity...You Observed too grin grin
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by henrimoto(m): 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2023
Nice2023:

I cheat responsibly.

Haa!! @ Nice2023...
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by XAUBulls: 2:26am On Nov 24, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

That's an interesting odyssey.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 1:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
[quote author=Porksupplyib post=127080115]

Smiles.
Now u are changing the goal post. Going to church is to aid your spiritual growth as iron sharpeneth iron. This is is very true.
However you are not campaigning that the person go to church, Rather you are campaigning that she visit a very "particular" church program/ gathering "in other to see GOD" grin

That is the very same unchristianly comments today's christians make all over the place, and they feel so much pride with it.

Encourage people to have a personal relationship with God, and to trust in him. Not to visit your church before they get delivered or answers to prayers.

A church is 2 or more people gathered in his name. Not necessarily a fancy name building or location. God can answer your prayer whether u pray alone or better still when you engage with a fellow or more in same spirit anywhere. It may be under a mango tree.

Christians should grow in spirit and not keep running after "men of God" for their contact with God.

May God open your inner mind. [/quot

I don't know if you even read the scriptures I gave you?

In addition read jeremiah 3:15

I'm. Not the one who wrote the bible so tell me if I'm. Wrong. Reply with the passages that I quoted. Let's talk about the bible that is what I'm all about. Respond to the scriptures I quoted. No you won't rather you are telling me. I'm informing her to go to a particular event. What is wrong in going to shiloh

I suggested that she should go to Shiloh to SEEK FOR DIVINE DIRECTION. (read my post before commenting) and I said she should go the because she resides around that place. (Scroll up and read again)

Let me psycho analyze you... You must be someone who worships with redeemed church (tell me I'm wrong) at least you will not be ashamed to identify with your God ordained house of worship.

Now hear this for a fact.

OVER 80% OF YOUR SPIRITUAL GROWTH COMES FROM GOING TO YOUR GOD ORDAINED ZION. (even your spiritual father's will agree with me)... That being said what is wrong with what I suggested. You are too denominational in your christian walk. You are probably the type that will not enter another church if your church does not exist in a particular location.

Respond with scripture if you may.

Now you see who really needs a spiritual and moral realignment

OGA read your Bible more.. same for all of us too.

I'm waiting for your response.

Shalom πŸ™πŸ™
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Smiles.

May God open your inner mind.

I said she should go for a particular church program to get answers and to see God. EMPHATICALLY YES. if it doesn't work for you does not mean it won't work for others. If you are saying she doesn't need to go to church to ENCOUNTER God, then you must be a demon.. possessed demon to say she doesn't need to go to church to ENCOUNTER God. But I believe you are a believer and a true one. So get in line.

Please read inorder to learn, I gave some verses read them and respond according to the verses then tell me what I said is wrong. I quoted the bible. Quote your own to back up NOT GOING TO CHURCH, or else keep quiet.

Shalom πŸ™πŸ™
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
naijapikin2:

I said she should go for a particular church program to get answers and to see God. EMPHATICALLY YES. if it doesn't work for you does not mean it won't work for others. If you are saying she doesn't need to go to church to ENCOUNTER God, then you must be a demon.. possessed demon to say she doesn't need to go to church to ENCOUNTER God. But I believe you are a believer and a true one. So get in line.

Please read inorder to learn, I gave some verses read them and respond according to the verses then tell me what I said is wrong. I quoted the bible. Quote your own to back up NOT GOING TO CHURCH, or else keep quiet.

Shalom πŸ™πŸ™

grin
Wonderful.

If I say "she doesn't need to visit a particular church program before she gets answers from God, Then I must be a demon." 🀣
Wonderful.

I should get in line?πŸ˜†
I guess u mean "in line with the norm"?

You just summarized the Nigerian Christianity mindset. The very reason why so called "christians" flood church gatherings but do not have a relationship with God.

Kudos to you.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 3:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
naijapikin2:

Shalom πŸ™πŸ™

Since u asked for a Bible quotation to back up my point, I will give u the easiest one which we should all know.

Matt 18: 18-20
And i quote
"Truly I tell you, whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven.

19 β€œAgain, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. 20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”

That is the word of Christ our Lord and savior. The one who we are named christians after.
This simply means Mr kola and Mr kunle can pray together in one corner of their house and achieve results. It is not until they go to one "mount Zion ministry or mount shiloh church"

You dropped Jer 3:15.
Let me help you with the full quote and endeavour to analyse the meaning.

And i quote
"And I will give you shepherds after my own heart, who will guide you with knowledge and understanding."
This is the New living translation.

This was a prophecy dropped far back as the time of Jeremiah unto the children of Isreal. And it was about this time.
Now can we break it down. Did it say the shepherds will be an intercessory to God?
Did the prophecy say the Christian won't be able to access Christ or God without the shepherds?
Definately no!

Now don't get me wrong, it is important you go to a living church as a Christian, in order to
Get guidance, commune with other brethrens, and strengthen yourself spiritually.

It is however not a Miracle centre, or a special centre where Christian will "meet God" as we are tagging it to be in Nigeria of today. God is reachable anywhere. Not only on a mountain or in Shiloh.

Your church can be under a tree. And yes your prayers can be answered if you ask in Jesus name. For where 2 or 3 are gathered in his name, christ is there.

The problem we have today is that we have equated the church to the babalawo centre which we(Africans) patronised in those days.
The run in and run out centre. Where you go to with a "spiritual problem" and get quick fix "solutions."
Christianity is not like that.
Christianity is relationship with God through Christ. Not through your pastor.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 4:12pm On Nov 25, 2023
If we analyse your points well, and the assumption and conclusion of yours of the fact that I must be a redeem church member grin, you will see how much damage this "Go to one particular church" orientation is having on Christianity in general.

You have created business- like divisions and unhealthy competitions which was never the intention of Christ or of the apostles.

I will tell you once again; God does not live in buildings. Neither do you need to be in one Particular place or under one "man" before you will get answers to your prayers.

If you read the entire Jer 3 well, you will get the point.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2023
Porksupplyib:

grin
Wonderful.

If I say "she doesn't need to visit a particular church program before she gets answers from God, Then I must be a demon." 🀣
Wonderful.

I should get in line?πŸ˜†
I guess u mean "in line with the norm"?

You just summarized the Nigerian Christianity mindset. The very reason why so called "christians" flood church gatherings but do not have a relationship with God.

Kudos to you.

You are contradicting yourself with your quotes sir

Where two or three are gathered in my name i am there. IS SHILOH NOT A GATHERING OF MORE THAN TWO IN THE NAME OF GOD. HABA!

It seems both of us are saying similar things from different perspectives. In line with all we have read in the scriptures IS IT WRONG TO GO TO SHILOH WITH THE MINDSET THAT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GOD HIMSELF?

THE ANSWER IS NO... IS IT POSSIBLE TO ALSO STAY IN YOUR HOUSE OR UNDER A TREE AND ENCOUNTER GOD? THE ANSWER IS ALSO YES . IF SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT.

So here is my summation sir. You can be under a tree and have an encounter with God.. also you can go to Shiloh and ENCOUNTER GOD. If at the beginning you said she can go to any bible believing church event and ENCOUNTER God and also equally be in her house and have an encounter I wouldn't have had any issues, but you made it seem as I was directing her to a wrong place where she will not be blessed.

But like I said, over 80% of your spiritual growth will come from going to a bible believing church and growing in the word and in the spirit.

NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLY OF THE BRETHREN

FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING OF THE WORD OF GOD. you already know these verses.

I still believe you worship with redeemed church πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shalom
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 4:06am On Nov 27, 2023
naijapikin2:

You are contradicting yourself with your quotes sir

Where two or three are gathered in my name i am there. IS SHILOH NOT A GATHERING OF MORE THAN TWO IN THE NAME OF GOD. HABA!

It seems both of us are saying similar things from different perspectives. In line with all we have read in the scriptures IS IT WRONG TO GO TO SHILOH WITH THE MINDSET THAT YOU WILL ENCOUNTER GOD HIMSELF?

THE ANSWER IS NO... IS IT POSSIBLE TO ALSO STAY IN YOUR HOUSE OR UNDER A TREE AND ENCOUNTER GOD? THE ANSWER IS ALSO YES . IF SO WE HAVE NOTHING TO ARGUE ABOUT.

So here is my summation sir. You can be under a tree and have an encounter with God.. also you can go to Shiloh and ENCOUNTER GOD. If at the beginning you said she can go to any bible believing church event and ENCOUNTER God and also equally be in her house and have an encounter I wouldn't have had any issues, but you made it seem as I was directing her to a wrong place where she will not be blessed.

But like I said, over 80% of your spiritual growth will come from going to a bible believing church and growing in the word and in the spirit.

NOT FORSAKING THE ASSEMBLY OF THE BRETHREN

FAITH COMES BY HEARING AND HEARING OF THE WORD OF GOD. you already know these verses.

I still believe you worship with redeemed church πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Shalom

Smiles.
I in no way contradicted myself in any of my posts. cheesy
And we are not saying similar things from different perspectives.

You are emphasizing on a specific gathering as a go to centre for answers and deliverance. While I am emphasizing on the point that a Christian does not need to go to a specific centre before his/her prayers can be answered.

The point you want to keep arguing is that you are wrong.
You don't need to preach a specific church to a Christian. Rather preach Christ. Your advice to her should have been for her to seek Christ over her issues, and not to tell her to go to one specific church or the other. Just as you would do a business centre or private company.
That is not Christianity. That is very far from it.

Unfortunately you will keep arguing, because you have been doing so for so long that you believe yourself to be right. grin and thus, won't take to corrections.

Well, I leave you with your opinion about which church I attend. grin
It doesn't surprise me that you see this correction of mine as a competition between Winners and redeem church grin
That is the problem your type of advice has created in the Christianity of today. Competitions. It is so sad. sad

I am a Christian and the church I attend has 2 or more members. And it has no name other than it being a "church" grin
Hope you are now satisfied? grin

In conclusion, this is my advice to you; preach Christ and not individual churches. Lead people to Christ and not to your church.

God bless you.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by ifko: 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL @ Shiloh.. I will never attend Shiloh because of husband. Not worth it. What will be will be.

I'm no longer bothered at this stage whether it'll come or not. I just want to enjoy my life and serve God. grin
if your husband dey Shiloh nko. Go to shiloh, don;t loose hope nah.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Smiles.

You are emphasizing on a specific gathering as a go to centre for answers and deliverance. While I am emphasizing on the point that a Christian does not need to go to a specific centre before his/her prayers can be answered.

You don't need to preach a specific church to a Christian. Rather preach Christ. Your advice to her should have been for her to seek Christ over her issues, and not to tell her to go to one specific church or the other. Just as you would do a business centre or private company.

Unfortunately you will keep arguing, because you have been doing so for so long that you believe yourself to be right. grin and thus, won't take to corrections.

It doesn't surprise me that you see this correction of mine as a competition between Winners and redeem church grin
That is the problem your type of advice has created in the Christianity of today. Competitions. It is so sad. sad

I am a Christian and the church I attend has 2 or more members. And it has no name other than it being a "church" grin

In conclusion, this is my advice to you; preach Christ and not individual churches. Lead people to Christ and not to your church.

God bless you.

Form your posts you don't read the. Bible you profess. Ever since this discussion started I've quoted verses to backup my point. Verses that you obviously don't agree with, no problem I respect your opinion but I believe it's a shallow one. Jesus gave a parable about compelling the people to come that His house may be full. The scriptures says IN THE MULTITUDE OF THE PEOPLE GOD IS HONOURED.

Go back and read my posts, I've said two things all along for emphasis sake this is the last time I will swing in that direction.

1. You can get answers to your prayers when you go to a bible believing church and it's program.

2. You can also get answers when you study the word on your own even at home. (Or under a tree as you opined)

This has been my emphasis.

But you on the other hand you believe only on the second one. That's the. Difference between us. I'm still of the STRONG opinion that if (note the word IF)... You say she does not have to go to church to get answers then you must be a DEMON. Without apologies. Am telling you.

Since it is obvious we both believe in different aspects then I've nothing more o say.

The. Above is my UNAPOLOGETIC view about you.

If. Have sounded insultive I'm sorry but this. Is what I feel about you and you and your warped conception about the bible.

Shalom.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
ifko:

if your husband dey Shiloh nko. Go to shiloh, don;t loose hope nah.

Hmmmm
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Smiles.

God bless you.

Do us one last favour.

Please read John 15:16

I won't argue with your next response πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 5:40am On Nov 29, 2023
naijapikin2:

Form your posts you don't read the. Bible you profess. Ever since this discussion started I've quoted verses to backup my point. Verses that you obviously don't agree with, no problem I respect your opinion but I believe it's a shallow one. Jesus gave a parable about compelling the people to come that His house may be full. The scriptures says IN THE MULTITUDE OF THE PEOPLE GOD IS HONOURED.

Go back and read my posts, I've said two things all along for emphasis sake this is the last time I will swing in that direction.

1. You can get answers to your prayers when you go to a bible believing church and it's program.

2. You can also get answers when you study the word on your own even at home. (Or under a tree as you opined)

This has been my emphasis.

But you on the other hand you believe only on the second one. That's the. Difference between us. I'm still of the STRONG opinion that if (note the word IF)... You say she does not have to go to church to get answers then you must be a DEMON. Without apologies. Am telling you.

Since it is obvious we both believe in different aspects then I've nothing more o say.

The. Above is my UNAPOLOGETIC view about you.

If. Have sounded insultive I'm sorry but this. Is what I feel about you and you and your warped conception about the bible.

Shalom.

Smiles.
I clearly understand your defense and the reason why you are so much trying to make it seems I am saying something so unchristianly.
grin it is very understandable.

First and foremost, Number 2 was NEVER your emphasis grin
You didn't advice her to reach out to God on her own. You specifically adviced her to visit Shiloh for answers. grin

Let me quote what you said. grin

"Don't forget to attend Shiloh.. (just a suggestion o).. the truth is that God has your best interest."

πŸ–•Those were your exact words.

You didn't tell her to reach out to God on her own. You SPECIFICALLY adviced her not to forget to visit Shiloh. grin

Secondly, In no where did I say she doesn't need to go to church. cheesy

The simple question is "what is a church?"
A church is simply a congregation of people gathered together to commune and worship God. And that can be 2 or more people.

So the entire talk has been about correcting you about emphasizing that she goes to one particular church in order to receive answers to her prayer. That is very unchristianly. And I pray you and many more like you out there will learn and repent.

Just imagine Paul preaching that members of the church in Corinth should come for a program in Jerusalem so that they can "receive answers" to their prayers.

Is God not alive in their church in Corinth? Or MUST it be in Jerusalem until God perform miracles?

That is exactly what you are trying to do here by advicing her to leave her own church and go to One Shiloh in order to "see God" or get answers to her problems.

God is everywhere. He manifests his power and answers prayers even in the depth of pits. As far as you believe and trust in him.
We have left the era when people trekked miles to see Christ and touch the linen of his garment.
Christ is now available to everyone everywhere, as much as you are willing and ready to receive him.

I will leave you with the final note again, STOP PREACHING CHURCH, PREACH CHRIST.

Feel free to insult me again.

God bless you.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 5:53am On Nov 29, 2023
naijapikin2:

Do us one last favour.

Please read John 15:16

I won't argue with your next response πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Let me do you one favour. cheesy I will drop John 15:16 grin so that we can all benefit.

You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruitβ€”fruit that will lastβ€”and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you.

Now please kindly endeavour to explain the correlation between this verse and our present discussion.

No argument. Just explain. Thank you grin
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 6:13am On Nov 29, 2023
naijapikin2:
read 2 samuel 7:10

You are the one that needs to read your Bible more sir. If you believe that you don't need to go to church then in addition to all these scriptures remember iron sharpeneth iron so a man sharpens the countenance of his friend.

I can still give you a thousand verses to backup going to church for your spiritual growth sir. I'm not saying if you don't go to church you will go to hell, I'm saying you will remain a spiritual dwarf if you are not a church goer.. and more importantly a DOER!

Thank you sir.

In addition sir, I don't believe in running from one church to another. That's why I mentioned 2 samuel 7:10

Let me help you to drop the Bible verses you dropped. So that you can also help us explain the correlation they have with the topic. πŸ˜†

2 Sam 7:10 And I will provide a place for my people Israel and will plant them so that they can have a home of their own and no longer be disturbed. Wicked people will not oppress them anymore, as they did at the beginning

Please what is the correlation?πŸ˜…

I dropped John 15:16 already. Please help us.

"Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever"

Please help us explain wink
Thank you.
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Porksupplyib:

Smiles.
I clearly understand your defense and the reason why you are so much trying to make it seems I am saying something so unchristianly.
grin it is very understandable.

First and foremost, Number 2 was NEVER your emphasis grin
You didn't advice her to reach out to God on her own. You specifically adviced her to visit Shiloh for answers. grin

Let me quote what you said. grin

"Don't forget to attend Shiloh.. (just a suggestion o).. the truth is that God has your best interest."

πŸ–•Those were your exact words.

You didn't tell her to reach out to God on her own. You SPECIFICALLY adviced her not to forget to visit Shiloh. grin

Secondly, In no where did I say she doesn't need to go to church. cheesy

The simple question is "what is a church?"
A church is simply a congregation of people gathered together to commune and worship God. And that can be 2 or more people.

So the entire talk has been about correcting you about emphasizing that she goes to one particular church in order to receive answers to her prayer. That is very unchristianly. And I pray you and many more like you out there will learn and repent.

Just imagine Paul preaching that members of the church in Corinth should come for a program in Jerusalem so that they can "receive answers" to their prayers.

Is God not alive in their church in Corinth? Or MUST it be in Jerusalem until God perform miracles?

That is exactly what you are trying to do here by advicing her to leave her own church and go to One Shiloh in order to "see God" or get answers to her problems.

God is everywhere. He manifests his power and answers prayers even in the depth of pits. As far as you believe and trust in him.
We have left the era when people trekked miles to see Christ and touch the linen of his garment.
Christ is now available to everyone everywhere, as much as you are willing and ready to receive him.

I will leave you with the final note again, STOP PREACHING CHURCH, PREACH CHRIST.

Feel free to insult me again.

God bless you.

You really need spiritual help, I mean it. Did I advise her to leave her church

Aside from falsely interpreting the bible another challenge of yours is comprehension. Did she mention a church then I advised her to leave

You are really warped in this quagmire of yours.

1. Daniel 12:3 they that turn. Many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever, so if she sees the light of. God's word. It also releases blessings for we soul winners.

John 15 16. We are ordained to bear fruiti and our fruits should remain. We are not called to win souls and leave them on their own. They should be planted in a bible believing church, that way they grow.

If these ones are not fully glaring for ito see then ONLY the Holy Spirit can deliver you. We are just going round in circles. I said number 2 was one of my emphasis on this discussion to you. If you believe that church going is not a bad thing then what is your point with arguing with the verses I quoted.

Please I can't help your unbelief. You go ahead and believe what you will and I also will stick to my beliefs.

I don't intend to respond to you again.

If what you believe gets you to heaven so be it.

Believe what you choose, if we meet in heaven so be it. If not....

Shalom. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Porksupplyib: 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
naijapikin2:

You really need spiritual help, I mean it. Did I advise her to leave her church

Aside from falsely interpreting the bible another challenge of yours is comprehension. Did she mention a church then I advised her to leave

You are really warped in this quagmire of yours.

1. Daniel 12:3 they that turn. Many to righteousness shall shine as the stars forever, so if she sees the light of. God's word. It also releases blessings for we soul winners.

John 15 16. We are ordained to bear fruiti and our fruits should remain. We are not called to win souls and leave them on their own. They should be planted in a bible believing church, that way they grow.

If these ones are not fully glaring for ito see then ONLY the Holy Spirit can deliver you. We are just going round in circles. I said number 2 was one of my emphasis on this discussion to you. If you believe that church going is not a bad thing then what is your point with arguing with the verses I quoted.

Please I can't help your unbelief. You go ahead and believe what you will and I also will stick to my beliefs.

I don't intend to respond to you again.

If what you believe gets you to heaven so be it.

Believe what you choose, if we meet in heaven so be it. If not....

Shalom. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

πŸ˜…πŸ€£ I simply asked you to explain the correlation between the above scriptures you quoted and the matter at hand, and you result into insults. (AGAIN)πŸ˜…
I am falsely interpreting the bible. 🀣
How if I may ask? grin

No you didn't advice her to leave her church , you only adviced her to go to another church where her prayer will be answered. πŸ˜…
If I may ask, What happened to her own church? grin

I need spiritual help?πŸ˜…
It's ok bro. I wish you well. πŸ˜†
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 10:35pm On Nov 29, 2023
Porksupplyib:

πŸ˜…πŸ€£ I simply asked you to explain the correlation between the above scriptures you quoted and the matter at hand, and you result into insults. (AGAIN)πŸ˜…
I am falsely interpreting the bible. 🀣
How if I may ask? grin

No you didn't advice her to leave her church , you only adviced her to go to another church where her prayer will be answered. πŸ˜…
If I may ask, What happened to her own church? grin

I need spiritual help?πŸ˜…
It's ok bro. I wish you well. πŸ˜†

Whatever

Bye cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Recently Married Woman Missing In Ogun / Lawyer Oladapo Ogundipe With Seven Children As Lawyers (Law Family) / My Mother Is At War With Me Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 191
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.