Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same (30515 Views)

A Widower Asking For My Hand In Marriage / Help A Widower With Children Fees / 41-year-old Indonesian Widower Weds 13-year-Old 3 Months After Meeting Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 10:25pm On Nov 17, 2023
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

Modified

When I said all men are the same what I'm simply implying is, whether they are poor, rich, widower or handicapped they will still cheat or have that tendency to cheat. Take it or get lost!

A man's vulnerability doesn't stop him from exhibiting those bad habits (cheating and deception). They'll will always do that thing that make us call them meennnn... If you know what I mean and if you don't Gerrit, forget abourit. cool.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by illicit(m): 10:36pm On Nov 17, 2023
You have had your chances with young handsome single men in your prime

You blew it

Now u are getting shorter

So what u see is what u get....

Enjoy your life

211 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jeon(f): 10:38pm On Nov 17, 2023
Lolz. Waiting for them to come preach to you about the traits of " African tradition,their forefather's marriage lives, forefathers wives and their mothers ".

17 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 10:41pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jeon:
Lolz. Waiting for them to come preach to you about the traits of " African tradition,their forefather's marriage lives, forefathers wives and their mothers ".

I get anybody time cheesy.

Me I'm just sharing my experience ni o. It makes me happy each time I do grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by illicit(m): 10:51pm On Nov 17, 2023
Another thing u have attitudinal problem

You can never stay with any man even if it's Jesus

πŸ‘Œ

163 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2023
Congratulations to me on reading your long epistle.
Anyway dear. Don't rush into relationship or marriage.

Some are looking for miracle marriage some are looking for miracle divorce.

Get this strait. LOVE STILL EXISTS. And it'll find you. Let your belief in love not fade because of someone who clearly doesn't deserve you. We don't stop buying cars simply because an accident happened. We don't stop drinking water simply because someone drowned. (Davido no dey drink water again?)

Pardon the analogy. Just believe that you will get a man who will treat you like the queen you are and it will happen.

Don't forget to attend Shiloh.. (just a suggestion o).. the truth is that God has your best interest.

Cheers.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 10:55pm On Nov 17, 2023
naijapikin2:
Congratulations to me on reading your long epistle.
Anyway dear. Don't rush into relationship or marriage.

Some are looking for miracle marriage some are looking for miracle divorce.

Get this strait. LOVE STILL EXISTS. And it'll find you. Let your belief in love not fade because of someone who clearly doesn't deserve you. We don't stop buying cars simply because an accident happened. We don't stop drinking water simply because someone drowned. (Davido no dey drink water again?)

Pardon the analogy. Just believe that you will get a man who will treat you like the queen you are and it will happen.

Don't forget to attend Shiloh.. (just a suggestion o).. the truth is that God has your best interest.

Cheers.

LoL @ Shiloh.. I will never attend Shiloh because of husband. Not worth it. What will be will be.

I'm no longer bothered at this stage whether it'll come or not. I just want to enjoy my life and serve God. grin

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

I get anybody time cheesy.

Me I'm just sharing my experience ni o. It makes me happy each time I do grin
your intentions should not b just to share but to learn a lesson. Any event that happens in the life of a person that the person doesn't learn a lesson was a waste of time. The challenge may be 90% tough but if you learn a lesson from it, then it becomes 90% productive.. don't worry about what people will say to you.

You don't give time time dogs barking at you when you are going to the palace. 😏😏😏😏

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by naijapikin2(m): 10:59pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL @ Shiloh.. I will never attend Shiloh because of husband. Not worth it. What will be will be.

I'm no longer bothered at this stage whether it'll come or not. I just want to enjoy my life and serve God. grin
you mentioned ota that why I suggested shiloh. I didn't mean attend SHILOH for a husband, but to attend to get a divine direction from God on all issues of life. Ciao

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by stacyadams: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
I just thought to share and again it's no bodys business what I share about myself here. I chose to do it and don't care if it sits well with anyone or not. My life, my share .

I'm sharing this just to let some ladies know that being a widower doesn't break a man and will not stop him from being an unrepentant cheat if he wants to. I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor and the death of his former wife will make him get closer and more committed to his spouse, home and family at large but I was wrong cos after my experience with one, I realized men will always be cheat men.

This happened in 2013 after staying away from relationships for a long time. So I joined Badoo ( it was the rave then, though I joined in 2012). A young man ( in his 40s then) chatted me up and I checked his profile. There he stated that he was looking for a lady for serious relationship and added he was a Christian. He was also looking very handsome and tall. We chatted and exchanged numbers.

When we got talking he told me he was a widower. It was hard to believe because he looked very young. He now told me he married very early. He went ahead and told me he has 6 children πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€. I didn't believe until he showed me their pics. 4 girls and two boys. He said the wife kept having children because she wanted a male child and died after giving birth to the last child, a male. She got home from the hospital after childbirth and started bleeding immediately and was rushed back to the hospital but never made it back. Meanwhile he was not in the country when this happened.

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because e was always saying the boy caused his wife death and each time the sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

Initially the children didn't like me and he said I should be buying them snacks. So then if I close from work, I'll go and meet him at his office and we'll go home together. I bought snacks and the children reluctantly collected the snacks. He went to work on that Saturday and I gathered the children and started telling them stories. They began to come close. When he got back he drove all of us to a football viewing center and bought me pepper soup. I thought I had found the right man. I was even saying I don't need to birth any children since he already has six. We'll just stay with his own children ( lol . small girl sense). He would tell me no, that he wants me to give him a beautiful daughter like me.

Six months into the relationship, I noticed something in his room while he was away at work. I saw a foreign prison card in his jacket I now began to connect the dots. I remembered him saying he was away when the wife died and while she was pregnant, he had problem abroad. So she developed BP. He even told me he wasn't around when his house was built that the wife supervised the whole thing before he now had a problem but be never told me what the problem was. I then discovered with the prison card, he was prolly in jail all that time. I didn't ask him anything.

Later he started telling me there's this single mother that has been begging him to marry her and she buys him stuff. I was like marry her now afterall two of una na second hand value. He'll laugh and say God forbid. That he wants chassis. The lady buys him and his children stuff. At a point I told him to stop collecting the gift or risk our relationship. He promised to stop.

One day he was sleeping and i was just going through his phone ( I never used to do that) and saw "my love". My head sparked. I woke him up with a heavy slap and showed him, he started saying its you I love. I said no! Tell me who this Is.. then I began to cry because I just knew it was over. He started begging and called his Aunty into the room. The aunty said the person is a family. I said call her. He now called the number and an elderly woman picked and he started telling her that I'm crying my eyes out here because I saw a message he sent to her. The woman spoke with me but I wasn't convinced. Throughout that night, he played "please forgive me' Brian Adams. hmm.. feeling nostalgic now. I calmed down and we continued.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visit because he too could not cater for my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I have been the one doing when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked do you have money he said well manage. This man did not tell me we are going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

After that visit, as we were going that morning, we quarreled on the way because the vehicle we borded got spoilt plus I wasn't happy after hearing what the sister said. So I was just edgy that morning and blasted the driver and some of the passengers. He got angry and left after trying to get me off the bus and I refused, saying I should run after him cos he's running late for work. I was just looking at him. I didn't get down. I waited for him to go far, I now got down and took another route to my house.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and stopped loving him.

Men will always be men

try me
we will vote peter obi together in 2027. grin
We will play bet9ja together
We will smoke Benson switch together
We will walk on water together
We will ride molue together if you don't like oshodi train
grin

I'm single searching and stranded cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2023
naijapikin2:
your intentions should not b just to share but to learn a lesson. Any event that happens in the life of a person that the person doesn't learn a lesson was a waste of time. The challenge may be 90% tough but if you learn a lesson from it, then it becomes 90% productive.. don't worry about what people will say to you.

You don't give time time dogs barking at you when you are going to the palace. 😏😏😏😏

** Smiles**

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 11:02pm On Nov 17, 2023
stacyadams:
try me
we will vote peter obi together in 2027. grin
We will play bet9ja together
We will smoke Benson switch together
We will walk on water together
We will ride molue together if you don't like oshodi train
grin

I'm single searching and stranded cheesy

Hahahahahaaa... I'm not a lesbian nne. grin
Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by stacyadams: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

Hahahahahaaa... I'm not a lesbian nne. grin

Am not a lesbian nne..am a young blood with a jumbo size dickkk cheesy and a fine gentleman just a regular tweener grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Tremple8v: 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2023
So you went around looking for widowers. angry

. I used to think a widower will be more responsible.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 18, 2023
What exactly do you expect on Badoo?

Decent men?

Badoo na were people go to look for bleeping na! Who looks for relationships on Badoo!

You nor hear the name "BADOO"

20 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Ishilove: 2:05am On Nov 18, 2023
Ahhh, the beauty of the block button...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by sulakishop(m): 2:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Kettle calling pot black, Why not work on your attitude?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by joseph1832(m): 2:58am On Nov 18, 2023
Ishilove:
Ahhh, the beauty of the block button...
Sadly, is a luxury seun can not afford. sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Aaaaarghmed(m): 4:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Yea,all men are same,all women are same too ok.now let's us rest.no be anybody fault say you dey unlucky. Mk I sleep small

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Axis313(m): 4:55am On Nov 18, 2023
Op is just acting immature.
No man is perfect neither any woman is.
Op should just contact a robotic engineer to build her desired perfect man for her,100 % perfection.
All it has to do is to obey all the op's command, sit down,get up,go and cook for me,let's go to church,e go follow her,and when she is in the mood,follow me to the other room,and her desired will be done,and everything else,and the op will be fulfilled and both of them will live happily ever after.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by mrblessed(m): 5:02am On Nov 18, 2023
The life of an average Nigerian lady is way deeper than you think. Nawa o.

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Harddiskng(m): 5:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
…

your conclusion - β€œhe didn’t have money, so I didn’t give him a chance. Men whatever you become, have money with it”.

We have heard you ma.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by talk2hb1(m): 5:44am On Nov 18, 2023
She foolishly fell in love out of pity, or what’s the meaning of I am managing him. She had her chance, but misused it.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by OloYeOfEgbE: 6:04am On Nov 18, 2023
I used to think a widower will be more responsible and loyal to one woman considering the fact that he's now a second hand value bachelor

I stopped reading the jargons after this trashy sentence.. Widower na second hand value bachelor??

Evening newspapers have taken this hate campaign to a whole new level...Let me repeat No man either widower,single,drunk,weak, defenceless,hopeless is as valueless as a single,divorced,rich,slutty evening newspaper..

Spits.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Dzzzz: 6:26am On Nov 18, 2023
Thank you,All men are scum..We men no complain so we accept it ok.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
Skyview01:
What exactly do you expect on Badoo?

Decent men?

Badoo na were people go to look for bleeping na! Who looks for relationships on Badoo!

You nor hear the name "BADOO"

Well.... This was in 2012/13 and there were still a few decent guys then before the place got worse with dirty guys and ladies doing hook-up like crazy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Harddiskng:

your conclusion - β€œhe didn’t have money, so I didn’t give him a chance. Men whatever you become, have money with it”.

We have heard you ma.

Y
YES! he didn't have money, he no still stay one place and that was why I dumped him like a piece of trash that he is.. . Person wen Dem dey pity wey no pity himself. Abeg!

You Men don't know wen not to misbehave. Even if he had money, I would have still dumped him because I did that to a rich pastor ( now based in America) and didn't look back. This widowers case was even worse because he's a cheat and I can't stand cheats.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Leonyluiz(m): 7:01am On Nov 18, 2023
Blanket statements should not be used as such. Statistics show that 62% of married Nigerian women admit to cheating in their marriage making Nigeria the country with the highest level of infidelity in women.

Another statistics is that 71% of divorces in Nigeria report a case of at least one of the children not being for the husband. Is that the man too?

Somehow, we only conveniently talk about men being the same or evil or what not. But the real evil is some women and honestly some men. It is not a gender thing. People are just generally terrible human beings. Try not to generalize because a man made you. Your mother didn’t receive the same gig Mary did.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 7:22am On Nov 18, 2023
mrblessed:
The life of an average Nigerian lady is way deeper than you think. Nawa o.

What's deep about this story now abi you just want talk as usual? Your own life no dey deep? Pele o Mr shallow man.

Abeg shift!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by duduade: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2023
Loooool

Walahi you try

That man must have been full of lies...

I wonder where he might be now...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Jewessgratitud3: 7:50am On Nov 18, 2023
duduade:
Loooool

Walahi you try

That man must have been full of lies...

I wonder where he might be now...

LoL... I don't care. Once my mind is made up on someone, that's it! No looking back.

Maybe he'll still be chasing after small girls and using the single mother to get gifts, me I can't say. Or better still have gotten married but I doubt that man will get married because his elder sister too na case. Always trying to control him cos he's the last born. If shes see any girl she'll be frowning and spoiling the childrens mind but me as a no nonsense person I boned her till na she come dey open teeth after she see the children getting close to me and that's because I followed them one night to fetch water in the next house to show wife material tongue, her mind come touch ground. grin.

Na Dem Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Widower. All Men Are The Same by Poisonousman: 8:13am On Nov 18, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:

This made me have compassion and developed feelings for him. After a few months of inviting me over, I finally agreed to visit after he assured me the elder sister is staying with him to look after the baby ( he was already a year then but was not walking). He never liked the boy because he was always saying the boy caused his wifes death and each time the baby boy sees him, he'll be screaming due to the way he looks at the baby and I'll be telling him to stop, teasing him that it's him the boy resembles. So when I visited for the first time, I was shocked at what I saw. He actually owns the house he was living in in Sango. He built it when the going was good but after the wife's death, he came back and stayed for a whole year without a job. He just got the job he was doing as a hotel manager when I met him and his take home was not good at all. So to maintain the big house was a challenge. He could barely feed his kids. Even the two older ones were not with him. They were living with his brother just to ease him of the burden. when the sister saw me, she got angry and told him that he has not finished taking care of his children he's bringing in another lady. He told me to ignore the sister and face him. If I go there, I'll cook and serve everybody because he was always complaining of not having money but sometimes he'll give me part of the money I used.

After some months my chairman sacked me because I refused to go out with him and told him I'm in a relationship. After I lost my job I reduced my visits because bus fare from mainland to Sango was quite expensive and he too could not sponsor my visits regularly due to so much financial responsibilities and since I had been the one doing it when I was working. It became a once in a while thing.

Then one day, he told me to come to his office let's go home that he has missed me. I asked him, do you have money he said we'll manage. This man did not tell me we were going by train ( chai things we do for love) from his office we set out to oshodi. This man put head for train lane. I said waaaat t... I almost went back but it was already getting dark. I entered train for the first time. See me shaking. He had to hold me before one man now stood up for me to sit. Because it's been a while I've been to the house, when we got home, the aunty said you'll not stay in one place. Today you carry this, tomorrow you carry another one. I told him what the sister said and he told me not to mind her. In my mind i was like... see this second wen I dey manage too wan dey play ... I kept asking until he now confessed that the Aunt was referring to the other single mother that the lady has been forcing herself on him but it's me he wants. There and then I zeroed my mind.

I didn't call for a week and refused to pick his calls because whats the point killing myself over a widower with six children who has refused to stick with one woman. When I eventually picked, it was my guy ( now ex) who told me to pick in the bus that day we were going to camp and he was chyking me. Oga kept calling and as usual I ignored him but the sound was disturbing our conversation so my gy told me to pick and hear him out. I picked and he was crying and put all his children on the phone to beg me. He said they are missing me and one of them is sick. I said ok, I'll call you later. That was it. I blocked him. Went to Badoo and blocked him there in fact I deleted my Badoo account. Deleted his number and ended the whole thing..

Men will always be men

All men are the same .. just like your father..

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tunde Ayeni & Adaobi Alagwu In Paternity Tussle / NNPCL Gifts ₦200k Petrol Voucher To Lady Who Wakes Early To Cook For Her Husband / Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.