Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf (12756 Views)

Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court / Yusuf Datti: We Won This Election, We’ll Reclaim Our Mandate / Osun Rerun: I’ll Retrieve My Stolen Mandate At Tribunal —Adeleke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Bobloco: 6:33am On Nov 18, 2023
Governor Abba Kabir Yusuf of Kano State has vowed to reclaim his mandate at the Supreme Court.

On Friday, the Appeal Court sitting in Abuja upheld the ruling of the tribunal that sacked Governor Yusuf and declared Nasiru Yusuf Gawuna of the All Progressive Congress (APC) winner of the March 18 election.

In a broadcast on Friday, Yusuf said he had instructed his legal team to challenge the Appeal Court ruling at the Supreme Court.

Earlier, Abdullahi Ganduje, National Chairman of APC, said his party was waiting for Yusuf and the New Nigerian Peoples Party (NNPP) at the apex court.

“I thank Allah for this important judgement. We have to thank the judiciary for providing good administration of justice despite all the distractions that took place since the beginning of the case.

“We have to thank the judiciary. There is no doubt this is a victory for democracy. It is a victory for APC and a victory for Kano State. This is an indication that democracy has come to stay in Nigeria. Democracy we can say is matured in Nigeria. We have to thank all those stakeholders, the political parties, even the NNPP that took us to the Appeal Court.

“For Kano State, this victory is for all of us. We are fully aware, we know what happens during the election; a lot of malpractices and we took the issue to the tribunal and by the grace of God, we got a fair judgement in favour of our great party, APC.

“Now, the government in power, the NNPP decided to go the Court of Appeal and this morning , by the power of God, the Court of Appeal affirmed the judgement of the lower court. And by so doing, our gubernatorial candidate, Dr. Nasiru Gawuna is the duly elected governor of Kano State.

“But in all, probably, they will go to the Supreme Court which is part of democracy. There is nothing wrong for them to go to the Supreme Court. We too, we are ready to meet them in Supreme Court. And Insha Allah, we will win at the Supreme Court as well.”

https://dailytrust.com/kano-well-reclaim-our-mandate-at-supreme-court-gov-yusuf/

4 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by ayodaisi: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2023
How ? Mr. Demonition man
Without primary?
Dey play......

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by cjudy(m): 6:36am On Nov 18, 2023
grin
This one is still believing in Supreme Court.
The only Supreme I know that year is Supreme Ice Cream any other supreme is bunch of political clowns who Favours the highest bidder.
Know this and know peace.
Nobody even fear or take them serious anymore.
Shame….

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by TemplarLandry: 6:36am On Nov 18, 2023
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
The NNP governorship candidate should do like Dino and requested his party agents for refund of his campaign money 🤣

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Jahwinaboy(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
One party system not ideal

1 Like

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Orlanray: 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
M
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by BigBlackPreek(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Congratulations 🎊
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by jay89(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Lol
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Connoisseur(m): 6:37am On Nov 18, 2023
Cc
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by borlarge(m): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2023
Hmmmn.. All eye on judiciary

1 Like

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by adecz: 6:38am On Nov 18, 2023
The head is already off▪️▫️🔹🔸

▫️▪️▫️🔸 It's too late to cry😭❗️❗️❗️

🔴Every major elective position APC lost
at the general polls will be reclaimed at
the APC judicial arm using technicalities
⚖️⚖️⚖️😁😁😁

Same technicalities the APC judiciary
ignored against Tinubu's Chicago forged
certificates...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by urbobo20(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2023
This Yusuf of a governor is not even ready to govern Kano . he has Court cases with a deadly ruling party at the top yet, you a making unpopular decision . instead of APC to be the once praying he now the prayer worriot

9 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Pierocash(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2023
That is the worst place to expect justice right now.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Dvision62: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
Ok
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by wittywriter: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2023
Democracy has been thwarted by APCheats.
All you witness are Courtocracy
Gaabasky:

As they did in Bayelsa state ba?
So you are still naive as to the fact that it's a function of APCheats not allowing true electioneering...just do a review of how many court cases the last election has birthed under this administration choice and manipulation of INEC.
Fearyourcreator:

Shutup werey
Political asslicking is your hobby.
77up:
You have been screaming the same things all along , say something new.

You are getting boring already.
But you ain't bored asslicking fellow citizens that call themselves politicians...
SMH.

Wittyness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Bobloco: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2023
Tinubu, Gandollar and the APC are hell bent on snatching Kano state using the judiciary since they couldn't get it through the ballot

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Lovenorth: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2023
You have already lost the case sir, next time use your brain very well. Politics is not for the mediocre like you

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by ShenTeh(m): 6:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Na who get money to bribe Supreme Court Justices dey get hope for supreme court judgement for Nigeria.

The judiciary has been captured in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by BluntCrazeMan: 6:44am On Nov 18, 2023
Sorry Mr. Governor.

They have found the Loophole to use against YOU.

Your name is SORRY..

JUST ONE LOOPHOLE IS ALL THEY NEED.
AND THEY HAVE FOUND IT ALREADY.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Boyooosa(m): 6:45am On Nov 18, 2023
So pe o ti lo

4 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by endy1234: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2023

1 Like

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by tnerro1(m): 6:46am On Nov 18, 2023
This taliban governor should be shown the way out, I don’t like APC, but this guy’s actions in Kano makes APC the lesser evil

12 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by LaziestYouth: 6:47am On Nov 18, 2023
OK
Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by adecz: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2023
ayodaisi:
How ? Mr. Demonition man
Without primary?
Dey play......

Did Ahmed Lawn, the ex Rubber Stamp
Senate President participate in party primary
for Senate❓

Even Okorocha hail am for his unprecedented
political chicanery❗️❗️❗️😁😁

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Politicstoday: 6:48am On Nov 18, 2023
Hopefully he get justice in the Supreme Court of justice. Section 177 of Nigeria constitution interpret party membership

3 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by olatade(m): 6:49am On Nov 18, 2023
Kano Tribunal judgment will further convince you that the judiciary is not completely independent.

Indeed, Corrupt politicians in Nigeria are influencing judges in courts to deliver justice in their favour.

How can we run democracy in the way ?

1 Like

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Goalnaldo(m): 6:50am On Nov 18, 2023
Hello good evening everyone. My name is bright. Please I'm calling on well meaning nairalanders to support my business financially. I own a patent medicine store which I started in august this year. The business wasn't really booming as I thought it would as they were days I couldn't sell more than #200. As you all know the stomach doesn't care if you made sales or not. So I couldn't gather enough to replace the drugs I sold. My shop is getting scanty. I wanted to take a loan but finding a guarantor is an herculean task as I don't have a relative or anyone to stand for me. My shop is located in Evboutubu quarters Benin city Edo state., just after heritage assembly. Here is my phone number in case anyone wants to do a video verification on WhatsApp 08130933504.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by datola: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2023
Learner governor wey no sabi

4 Likes

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by Politicstoday: 6:51am On Nov 18, 2023
They used ministerial slot to scope the man and eventually chased him out woefully!
Gov❌
Minister ❌
NNPP🖐️

The huge problem started when their godfather Kwankwaso went to see Tinubu in Aso rock. Since then Nnpp have issues with Kwankwaso.

Re: Kano: We Will Reclaim Our Mandate At Supreme Court – Governor Yusuf by bigiyaro(m): 6:51am On Nov 18, 2023
grin grin grin....Mallam, just rest, the dollars still reach supreme court. E remain zamfara, plateau and Nasarawa states. Nigeria's total take over by thugs, criminals and looters....85% complete.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide Bombers Attack Maiduguri, Eight Feared Dead, Score Injured / 2023: APC Governors Reject Direct Primary Option / Deji Adeyanju: Nigeria Needs Igbo President In 2023, APC Must Zone To South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.