Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo (21186 Views)

Sam Ajibola 'Spiff' & Wife, Sandra Welcome Baby Boy (Photos) / Nollywood Actor, Sam Ajibola Aka Spiff’s Traditional Marriage In Anambra(photos) / Nollywood Actor,Sam Ajibola Stun In New Photos As He Turns A Year Older (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Icarus99(f): 7:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Make them
Dey wait 20 m alert remain
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by jeff1993: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by RichAbujaGuy: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2023
"Dysfunctional and insensitive youths"

Sounds a lot like dis platform.
🤣

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by streetsoldier1(m): 7:43am On Nov 18, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Truth be told

The boy resemble obj.

How you wan be secretary to president.soldier for that matter.

Lol
Na frog jump style.

Na joke oo

Na for your mouth dem go hear say teacher mama die
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by ppogba: 8:01am On Nov 18, 2023
As they say in law, the onus is on who alleges to prove. Now, I want to believe the blogger will provide Obasanjo' s DNA that tallies with the child's to prove their case.

Best of luck.
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by FBIBOT(m): 8:17am On Nov 18, 2023
ppogba:
As they say in law, the onus is on who alleges to prove. Now, I want to believe the blogger will provide Obasanjo' s DNA that tallies with the child's to prove their case.

Best of luck.

LOL... Seriously.... If they really want to deal with the blogger he is on a long thing.... We should limit our cruise abeg... How can you do that to someone's family.. Imagine the boy growing up with that content on the Internet? That's one issue with us in Nigeria.. Our focus is on the money we mostly don't care how we get it, whoever gets hurt

4 Likes

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Sangoamadioha1: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2023
PaschalWooden:
But the pikin resemble OBJ abi na my eyes?

You sef resemble obj. Una stay near dodan barracks before 🤔

6 Likes

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by ppogba: 8:27am On Nov 18, 2023
FBIBOT:

LOL... Seriously.... If they really want to deal with the blogger he is on a long thing.... We should limit our cruise abeg... How can you do that to someone's family.. Imagine the boy growing up with that content on the Internet? That's one issue with us in Nigeria.. Our focus is on the money we mostly don't care how we get it, whoever gets hurt

Hopefully, this will be a landmark case that will finally set an example for other idiots hiding under blogging. Come to think of it, even where you have an evidence that someone else Fathers another's child, I am yet to see the benefit you intend to derive from going public with such information. Perhaps, that people should clap for you as the balon d' ior winner for aprokoism or perhaps for the filthy lucre they derive from the traffic.

2 Likes

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Nigeriakan: 8:29am On Nov 18, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
Truth be told

The boy resemble obj.

How you wan be secretary to president.soldier for that matter.

Lol
Na frog jump style.

Na joke oo

Truth be told, you are the very carbon copy of your landlord. Go figure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Makunahatata: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2023
PaschalWooden:
But the pikin resemble OBJ abi na my eyes?
remaining one goat here to add join the case

1 Like

Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by akhis: 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by flexyrule(m): 8:42am On Nov 18, 2023
Very insensitive content.

The guy even try to seek legal redress.

If it were me, Na men go run you. You will apogize on live TV.

Rubbish!
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by PussyKing(m): 9:14am On Nov 18, 2023
But if I was in his shoes I will first do DNA test grin angry
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by PussyKing(m): 9:15am On Nov 18, 2023
Makunahatata:
remaining one goat here to add join the case

Bro make use of your eyes na
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Dchampion65: 9:46am On Nov 18, 2023
I may not know anything, but I know my name is SPIFF

Cyber bullying, lying, defamation and character assassination can be a trauma.
Must be detested at all cost
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by blaise26abj(m): 11:28am On Nov 18, 2023
Sannisege:
Very good. That useless Tunde Ednut must be taught a bitter lesson of his miserable life

He reposted . They are not suing him. They are suing the gossipbobo guy . He created the content with his side commentary.Thats why they tag and credit you when they post the video to prevent legal repercussions like this. That yeye blogger has to face the music . That should pity him small with the 10million payment. All the other demands are very reasonable . Make him too go drop like 1 million make the matter die . But knowing Nigerian lawyers they go push am to go to court .
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by ednut1(m): 11:51am On Nov 18, 2023
10m is too small. The original poster should be arrested and taught a lesson
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Menclothing: 1:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
Lolz 😂
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by sisisioge: 2:37pm On Nov 18, 2023
Better....people need to just learn to know where the lines are biko.
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Ovasize(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2023
buygala:
But make we no lie, resemblance dey true true grin

I no mention between who and who o, before dem go add me inside court case sad

E be like say this one wan sell gala for inside kirikiri
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by spiceadole: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2023
But the baby is a carbon copy of OBJ.
Very ugly
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Swiftgrp: 12:20am On Nov 20, 2023
Re: Fake News: Sam Ajibola Takes Legal Action Against Tunde Ednut & Gossip Bobo by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
naptu2:
samajibola

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzwUJpqIxqu/?img_index=1
na now una wake... abi una first go run ......... lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

2Face Idibia Vs Akon / Monalisa Chinda And Ibinabo Fiberesima Wow In Rivers State Attires / Davido Appoints Ayo George As His New Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.