Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Baby Things Needed - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Things Needed (1897 Views)

HELP: Baby Things (twins) Needed (Delievered) / Barely And Neatly Used Uk Baby Things. / New Baby Things To Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2023
Good day everyone, I am an expectant mother in my third trimester. I stay at Iyana Iyesi Ota, Ogun state.i will be grateful if anyone have any baby things to give me as hubby and I can't afford any right now. Thanks and God bless
Re: Baby Things Needed by Justkatty(f): 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2023

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2023
Justkatty:
How I wish you were close, I have few new born clothes I would have given out, but your location is quite far from mine embarassed
Chaii may God send help your way, safe delivery.
Amen, thanks
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 2:23am On Nov 19, 2023
Hello
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Please help is needed
Re: Baby Things Needed by Jewessgratitud3: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Why not make the title "baby things needed" because the way you wrote it, it looks like you're advertising baby things for sale and so people will not click because they'll feel they don't need baby things.

I actually thought you displayed baby things for sale and clicked to feed my eyes only to see a different thing.

1 Like

Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Jewessgratitud3:
Why not make the title "baby things needed" because the way you wrote it, it looks like you're advertising baby things for sale and so people will not click because they'll feel they don't need baby things.

I actually thought you displayed baby things for sale and clicked to feed my eyes only to see a different thing.ok thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 4:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Hello
Re: Baby Things Needed by PedoBear: 6:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
I for give you my sister's own but you supported druggie presidiot

Good luck with your head ache
Re: Baby Things Needed by ecolime(m): 6:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
PedoBear:

You have a very tiny brain

4 Likes

Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2023
ecolime:

You have a very tiny brain
no mind that fellow

2 Likes

Re: Baby Things Needed by KBARBIE(f): 9:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
Lightieness:
Good day everyone, I am an expectant mother in my third trimester. I stay at Iyana Iyesi Ota, Ogun state.i will be grateful if anyone have any baby things to give me as hubby and I can't afford any right now. Thanks and God bless

I have baby carrier, I stay at egbeda area
Re: Baby Things Needed by Intergrated: 10:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
Justkatty:
How I wish you were close, I have few new born clothes I would have given out, but your location is quite far from mine embarassed
Chaii may God send help your way, safe delivery.
how for the delivery. Of you were to waybill them
Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Why make a baby if you can't afford the expenses that comes with it

6 Likes

Re: Baby Things Needed by Dubetex96(m): 11:56pm On Nov 27, 2023
Samantha124:

support your fellow women.

1 Like

Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 28, 2023
I can't be supporting something that even I can't afford at the moment.

I'm still saving because babies are damn expensive.
Dubetex96:

3 Likes

Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 12:28am On Nov 28, 2023
Dubetex96:

She asked a very valid question though. The big elephant in the room no one is willing to talk about.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 28, 2023
Which month are you due?
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:45am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
actually we were advised against family planning since we just got married last year, this is the first
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
I can't be supporting something that even I can't afford at the moment.

I'm still saving because babies are damn expensive.
very expensive smiley I don tire sef
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:51am On Nov 28, 2023
Skyview01:
Which month are you due?
early February
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 3:56am On Nov 28, 2023
KBARBIE:

I have baby carrier, I stay at egbeda area
thank you, can I send you an email?
Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 3:58am On Nov 28, 2023
Lightieness:
early February

Ok. I wish a safe delivery.

Quite me on a dead thread first week in January after new year.
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 4:06am On Nov 28, 2023
Skyview01:

Ok. I wish a safe delivery.

Quite me on a dead thread first week in January after new year.
Amen. Thanks. Alright
Re: Baby Things Needed by GVTAsiwaju(m): 5:23am On Nov 28, 2023
PedoBear:

You have a small mind
Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2023
As we speak right now, I still owe my niece a doll, and she said she wanted one with full hair so that she can braid it.

And so far it hasn't been easy finding a doll with full hair, I constantly find myself messing up dolls' hair styles in shops like a mad woman just to check if the hair is full... Last time I managed to find one with full hair, but it was damn too ugly to be that expensive... I don't know why black dolls are always ugly.

I've been avoiding to see and speak to her because whenever she hears anything that has to do with me, she'd bring up the whole doll thing.
Lightieness:
very expensive smiley I don tire sef
Re: Baby Things Needed by Nobody: 8:09am On Nov 28, 2023
But why make decisions regarding your marriage based on what others say when marriage is all about two people planning a future with each other?

Don't normalize listening to people on how your marriage should be, especially other women because I know my gender, we can be envious and be enemies of progress... Even if you do, be careful of the type of advice you decide to take.

If you go to those people who advised you against family planning and ask that they financially support you guys until you're financially fit to look after the baby yourselves, do you think they'd agree to do it?
Lightieness:
actually we were advised against family planning since we just got married last year, this is the first

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Things Needed by Ulunne777(f): 11:47am On Nov 28, 2023
Leave her matter.Nobody advised her anything.They are hopeful,one way or the other,things will get better .
It's the way most Nigerians think.After marriage,next is pregnancy.Just very few wait a little before thinking of adding another life to their mix,which even comes with so much pressure from 'womb watchers.'

Before December next yr another pregnancy go show.
Leave matter Jare!

1 Like

Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
But why make decisions regarding your marriage based on what others say when marriage is all about two people planning a future with each other?

Don't normalize listening to people on how your marriage should be, especially other women because I know my gender, we can be envious and be enemies of progress... Even if you do, be careful of the type of advice you decide to take.

If you go to those people who advised you against family planning and ask that they financially support you guys until you're financially fit to look after the baby yourselves, do you think they'd agree to do it?
quite true smiley
Re: Baby Things Needed by Lightieness: 12:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Samantha124:
As we speak right now, I still owe my niece a doll, and she said she wanted one with full hair so that she can braid it.

And so far it hasn't been easy finding a doll with full hair, I constantly find myself messing up dolls' hair styles in shops like a mad woman just to check if the hair is full... Last time I managed to find one with full hair, but it was damn too ugly to be that expensive... I don't know why black dolls are always ugly.
[color=#006600][/color]
I've been avoiding to see and speak to her because whenever she hears anything that has to do with me, she'd bring up the whole doll thing.
that's children for you cheesy
Re: Baby Things Needed by Justkatty(f): 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2023
Intergrated:
how for the delivery. Of you were to waybill them
If she was closed,that would have been better because for now there's no money to waybill.
Re: Baby Things Needed by 1TrippleCee: 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2023
Justkatty:
If she was closed,that would have been better because for now there's no money to waybill.

Send thru bus drivers. I.e 2-4k is their fees.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not Pleasant To Me Please Advise / Between Her Husband And Mother / Photo Of Late Saudi King Abdullah And His Thirty Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.