Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,188 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port (29530 Views)

Rice Vessels Set To Berth At Nigerian Seaports As 57000 MT Of Corn Floods Lagos / Bigger Cargoes To Berth At Onitsha Port Soon – FG / Diesel Price May Hit N1,500/litre, 75% Filling Stations Closed – Marketers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by felixtare(m): 8:24am On Nov 19, 2023
Why may?dey are not even sure if it will reduce.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by onyxo76(m): 8:29am On Nov 19, 2023
that word "may" says a lot.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Truf: 8:32am On Nov 19, 2023
Smelling talk.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Omalicious1: 8:35am On Nov 19, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Fuel-price-may-fall-as-petrol-vessels-berth-at-port

Fuel price "may" fall...which means they aren't even certain...or it could mean that it could fall from 617 per liter to 616 per liter
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:

If you have import lincense, when you buy at 1100 and decide to sell at 1500, will Govt stop you?. Oil sector is now an open market, go and import and sell at your own price, must you depend on NNPCL?
Who told you it's an open market

There is a reason marketers stopped importing instead buy from nnpc who is taking a major loss

Price of petrol retails at $1 to $1.2 average

Google is your friend
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by phemmyfour: 8:42am On Nov 19, 2023
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Pakute: 8:49am On Nov 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Who told you it's an open market

There is a reason marketers stopped importing instead buy from nnpc who is taking a major loss

Price of petrol retails at $1 to $1.2 average

Google is your friend
Let them go and import and make their own huge profit, no need to depend on NNPCL, it is an open market. People dey bring in cargos to sell every hour for profit despite high cost. Govt no dey stop anybody.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Lastmankc(m): 8:51am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:
Very greedy and selfish marketers, when dem still dey collect subsidy in dollars, no matter the price of oil in international market, dem go find dollars anyhow way to import oil because say dem wan collect subsidy but now Govt don commot subsidy, na to dey depend on NNPCL to go import and then go buy from NNPCL. Nigerians are greedy all round, dem go buy foodstuffs from north carry am enter south dey sell am 3times the price and people go begin dey shout food don cost, which food cost?. Nigerians are wicked to themselves. Thank God baba commot subsidy, our refineries are about to start producing again. People collecting subsidy who stopped our refinery from working will all cry blood.
You think everyone are dullards like you ebola miscreants.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by mrvitalis(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:

Let them go and import and make their own huge profit, no need to depend on NNPCL, it is an open market. People dey bring in cargos to sell every hour for profit despite high cost. Govt no dey stop anybody.
Certainly you have no business sense... Why should I import when I can get cheaper from NNPC? How does that make sense to you?
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by firearcher: 8:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Charmingrascal:
Lol
Since I was born and now I am fully grown I have never seen any commodity price in Nigeria increased and still decrease.

It would rather be going higher and higher.
No thanks to saboteurs

There are few cases. How about prices of SIM cards and call tarrif?
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Angrigowt: 8:56am On Nov 19, 2023
I haven't bought full tank in 3minths now. Na 5k every 2days I dey manage.make e drop go 300 abeg,and make dia meter complete.not selling 5 litres,while na 3.8litres actually enter tank.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by patrickcollins: 8:58am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Finally we would have sigh of relief as we watched the fuel pump price going down in the next two months hopefully. trust the process.

God bless Ashiwaju President

God bless Nigeria
Stop talking rubbish
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Pakute: 9:03am On Nov 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

Certainly you have no business sense... Why should I import when I can get cheaper from NNPC? How does that make sense to you?

See dis mumu, i thought oil sector is not an open market?. You don't know how to argue intelligently, illiterate much. Nobody is stopping them from buying from NNPCL as nobody is stopping them from buying directly abroad. if they were still collecting subsidy, they won't wait for NNPCL.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by slowice(m): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2023
When will all this come to an end. Despite our years in crude oil dealings we still rejoice over imported petrol and then wonder why we lack forex

When will all these nonsense stop.... When will the political class and their friends stop sabotaging our economy for profit.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by saysoo: 9:07am On Nov 19, 2023
adenigga:

at what cost? Subsidy is gone and pms pump price is getting reduced. Which kind of abracadabra policy APC they give us.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by mrvitalis(m): 9:13am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:

See dis mumu, i thought oil sector is not an open market?. You don't know how to argue intelligently, illiterate much. Nobody is stopping them from buying from NNPCL as nobody is stopping them from buying directly abroad. if they were still collecting subsidy, they won't wait for NNPCL.

So you would waste your time to buy at market price when your competition is selling at a loss?

Lmaooo
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by uuzba(m): 9:20am On Nov 19, 2023
bewla:
It will be welcome

The thing I enjoy most in this country, is go out early morning to news stand and see how passing free readers argue on how to solve Nigeria problem,
Sometime it look like fight
Nigeria na paper talk
The USA was founded by Europeans that travelled there to stay and practice democracy. All of them ran away from the autocracy going on in Europe at that time. Subsequently, everybody that has joined the US understands the basics of the country and contributes towards that democracy.

Nigeria was formed by British who dumped the country on our head and later left. We the people of different tribes are not fully understanding how to make it work and our government officials just hang unto power unchecked, uncontrolled.

Hence we people on the street continue arguing and fighting each other daily. That's just what happens at newspaper stands. That's the most basic townhall meeting your can get amongst Nigerians.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by dododawa1: 9:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Tinubu govt will favour me and my family

Amen Amin ASE.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Pakute: 9:27am On Nov 19, 2023
mrvitalis:

So you would waste your time to buy at market price when your competition is selling at a loss?

Lmaooo
Guy abeg shift, you're capping shit about profit, the argument is beyond that. next time get sense before quoting me.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Ekeneegwu(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2023
MAY ... lol Agbadorians will be mastubating to this news .. low brain slaves
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by mrvitalis(m): 9:53am On Nov 19, 2023
Pakute:

Guy abeg shift, you're capping shit about profit, the argument is beyond that. next time get sense before quoting me.
Bros you are the one who needs to have sense

You claim there is no more subsidies but NNPC is buy petrol and selling at a huge lose more than the subsidies we used to pay??

Lmao you no get business Brian one bit
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by viodemus: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2023
let it fall, not using audio.

There are a lot of things that can be done to ease the pain, stimulate growth, and still help people live a quality life. The SE leaders are too slow or totally ignorant on how to improve the states .

Too many people with the wrong greedy intent and focus, all over Nigerian affairs.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by ednadanna1970(m): 10:11am On Nov 19, 2023
smiley smiley
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by BreakingNews21: 10:24am On Nov 19, 2023
It will be a national day of celebration when Dangote refinery is fully supplied with local crude and operational.
I never could get this exporting and then importing petro.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by highness25(m): 10:33am On Nov 19, 2023
adenigga:

Fuel price may fall for this December wey we wan enter? Una de high on something. Period wey men de use cash out
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by cyberguy72(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2023
Hespee93:

AGO price has been going down little by little.

Now sell at 990 @ depot price.
Are u serious?

1 Like

Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by Chuzoetoh(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
Finally we would have sigh of relief as we watched the fuel pump price going down in the next two months hopefully. trust the process.

God bless Ashiwaju President

God bless Nigeria
as old as you are, you're still deceiving yourself chai
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by PHAYOL81: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2023
Fingers crossed
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by ThunderFireAgba: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2023
DaddyYankee:
All Obidients are fraudsters like their boss!

Sold at higher rates by Obidients to sabotage Jagaban's Govt.

It will never be well with all obidients!
Your papa there. Fooòl.
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by panpan(m): 11:20am On Nov 19, 2023
Why is Nigeria importing petrol?
Re: Fuel Price May Fall As Petrol Vessels Berth At Port by enemyofprogress: 11:21am On Nov 19, 2023
It won't change anything

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Writes To Osinbajo – What Fellowship Is There Between Light And Dark / Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / Newly Rehabilitated Brown Street, Oshodi By Lagos State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.