Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,481 members, 7,843,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (37749 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Kajaard: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
90% of girls were disvigin by their fathers
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.

You must be extremely daft.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by binswoli: 1:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
What a wicked world—it's those whom you're meant to feel safe with that now evoke the most fear when you're around them.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Yoighaman(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is so disheartening and cruel.

May God give her the healing she deserves.

4 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by binswoli: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
Amin
Yoighaman:
This is so disheartening and cruel.

May God give her the healing she deserves.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by abba190: 1:48pm On Nov 19, 2023
na lie
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by tiswell(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT
Blame the women who goes outside and get pregnant and pin it on the men.
No true blood line will have lustful attention on its own.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Eriokanmi: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mrfeel:

God didn't tell your pastor anything , if you stand before a crowd and say God told me someone here in the crowd sinned by killing his relative the person should raise his or her hand you will be surprise that More than 20 people will raise their hands, it's a mind game
So, you were there at the event to know God didn't tell him right? I guess you're one of the ignorant beings called atheists out there.

God speaks to his servants, aloud and audibly. You'd always disbelief if you're an atheist or an unbeliever. You can't believe
what you are ignorant of. Atheism is a weapon used by the devil to deceive many today, so sad.

In same Abuja during same crusade. A man came to see him after the programme. I had shared this here before . He told him he had 3 children in the university and 2 had died already. God revealed to the pastor what happened to the man but the man didn't say the truth. The man of God now asked what happened like 3 years ago when he killed cows, he said he celebrated his birthday. He asked further...how many cows did he kill and he said he killed like 3. He now told the man to go and unless he says the truth, the 3rd child would also die and he left.

A few minutes later, he came back, sweating. He said he'd tell the pastor all that happened. He said he had contested 3 times but lost in his senatorial zone. He sold all he had, including houses but still lost. One day, one of his friends who was already a senator told him what to do. He took him to a harbalist who said he'd win if he contests again but he'd need to do some sacrifice. He told him to go get 3 cows and a mad man who had been mad for several years and make sure he locates him in the marketplace. He said he'd now kill the 3 cows and also kill the mad man, cut his meat to same size as the cow meat and mix it together, then call a cook to finish the job.

The man said he told the herbalist that he can't kill human and the herbalist said he'd arrange for that. In short, he did all that with the help of his senator friend cos he had become totally broke. He now invited everyone that he was celebrating his birthday, that everyone should come and celebrate with him but warned his family sternly not to eat out of the food. A lot of people came, ate and took home. When it was election time, he won massively and was made a committee chairman in the House. He became very wealthy and popular.

A few months into the end of his term, his children died mysteriously. The man of God told him what to do to keep the remaining child alive.

Only an ignorant being says God doesn't speak to His own

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Bluntemperor: 2:01pm On Nov 19, 2023
Like Seriously,the devil is on the prowl!
Shame Shame and very Shameful indeed!
What?,in Nigeria!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by tiswell(m): 2:02pm On Nov 19, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Wetin Yoruba do again?

Everytime you wail Yoruba as if the tribe is the cause of your misfortune in 1967

Shegè banzaa iÿaamiri
what made you think he is from the 1967 tribe?
You only proved his doubts about yours!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Eriokanmi: 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2023
tiswell:
It happens, for real. Blame no one but the man who gives in to the devil to be used . It's not normal
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by imagrg(m): 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2023
Abomination!
He should be castrated!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by tiswell(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
It happens, for real. Blame no one but the man who gives in to the devil to be used . It's not normal
True blood line repels any kind of lustful attention.

A lot of men are fathering other men's children unknowingly.

I'm not supporting the perverted father though.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
I always say it that female children are better off staying with their mothers. Majority of nija men seem pos$essed and can sleep with anything or rape.
Now that she reported it, i am sure the Dad and his mom will face the law. Hopefully this beautiful angel will heal, further her education and find love some day, her dad and mom failed her.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by bjtinz: 2:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.

You got it wrong. It's actually 99. 9774% of girls that were raped by Thier fathers according to latest WHO statistics

Ozwor 🙄

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by bjtinz: 2:09pm On Nov 19, 2023
tiswell:

No man in his right senses.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Swiftgrp: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
DatoDatuk:
I was disv*rgined by my biological father when i was 10years old - Girl says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2uxXN5Xrk&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

Is the creep even her biological father? Tbh, it's getting enervating reading these kinds of stories. Some men are actually taking stimulant drinks which make them go haywire to do this sorts of sexual crimes or it could be a sort of mental health problem. Chemical castration must be introduced for all first time rape and molestation offenders.

The girl talks intelligently and I know when the time comes, she'll find a man who has an evolved mind to marry her and her past after she's had proper therapy.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mrfeel: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
So, you were there at the event to know God didn't tell him right? I guess you're one of the ignorant beings called atheists out there.

God speaks to his servants, aloud and audibly. You'd always disbelief if you're an atheist or an unbeliever. You can't believe
what you are ignorant of. Atheism is a weapon used by the devil to deceive many today, so sad.

In same Abuja during same crusade. A man came to see him after the programme. I had shared this here before . He told him he had 3 children in the university and 2 had died already. God revealed to the pastor what happened to the man but the man didn't say the truth. The man of God now asked what happened like 3 years ago when he killed cows, he said he celebrated his birthday. He asked further...how many cows did he kill and he said he killed like 3. He now told the man to go and unless he says the truth, the 3rd child would also die and he left.

A few minutes later, he came back, sweating. He said he'd tell the pastor all that happened. He said he had contested 3 times but lost in his senatorial zone. He sold all he had, including houses but still lost. One day, one of his friends who was already a senator told him what to do. He took him to a harbalist who said he'd win if he contests again but he'd need to do some sacrifice. He told him to go get 3 cows and a mad man who had been mad for several years and make sure he locates him in the marketplace. He said he'd now kill the 3 cows and also kill the mad man, cut his meat to same size as the cow meat and mix it together, then call a cook to finish the job.

The man said he told the herbalist that he can't kill human and the herbalist said he'd arrange for that. In short, he did all that with the help of his senator friend cos he had become totally broke. He now invited everyone that he was celebrating his birthday, that everyone should come and celebrate with him but warned his family sternly not to eat out of the food. A lot of people came, ate and took home. When it was election time, he won massively and was made a committee chairman in the House. He became very wealthy and popular.

A few months into the end of his term, his children died mysteriously. The man of God told him what to do to keep the remaining child alive.

It's a mind game, and the story you just narrated here is nothing but a script story I know how these scripts are played in churches to deceive you all

5 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Padipadi: 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
His prîck should be cut!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Bluntemperor: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:

Don't mind the fool bro,as they hardly believe God and his annoited!
There are so many enemies of God, that if God is to show anoiyance today,he will just destroyed the whole Earth because of man inhuman to one another!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Edusouls(m): 2:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kai Yoruba men are under one deadly and demonic spell of sex with anything on skirt including daughter, underage, mad woman , infact na their way
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by transient123(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
Things are really happening.

I feel like throwing up watching the video.

Asking your daughter to sleep with you before you can pay for her Waec is the lowest of all low. Sad!

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by seguno2: 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:

Are you still a virgin? Or was it your father, uncle or cousin who disvirgined you

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by ednut1(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2023
Hard to believe everything one sees on social media these days.

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Edusouls(m): 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I always say it that female children are better off staying with their mothers. Majority of nija men seem pos$essed and can sleep with anything or rape.
Now that she reported it, i am sure the Dad and his mom will face the law. Hopefully this beautiful angel will heal, further her education and find love some day, her dad and mom failed her.
my sister she won’t heal ooo most men won’t like to marry her anymore, certain wounds can’t heal , they are deep down the human soul and the effects would be there through out her lifetime, these her parents are from the depths of hell, not all u see are human beings but they look like one

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Swiftgrp: 2:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Edusouls:
Kai Yoruba men are under one deadly and demonic spell of sex with anything on skirt including daughter, underage, mad woman , infact na their way
Efusouls, what you posted above is a very unintelligent post from you.

This is not about ethnicity or exclusive to any ethnicity. During the COVID-19 lockdowns, there was a spike in the number of Anambra father's having incestuous rape or forceful sex with their biological daughters with over 80 cases reported and a spike in reported domestic violence. These were reported in major newspapers in Nigeria and are still accessible online by clicking the link below:

https://punchng.com/anambra-fathers-raped-daughters-more-during-lockdown/
Between April and May 2020, during the COVID-19 lockdown, over 80 cases of incest were recorded and reported to have happened in Anambra State. Before the lockdown, the state's Ministry of Women Affairs, children and Social Welfare stated that it recorded 32 rape cases.

A simple Googling would bring up all these crimes you listed being committed in massive numbers in your Ibo ethnic home region, and in other parts of Nigeria. Don't exclusively demonize another ethnicity. Period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62 Bliss52 grin
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Chetas81(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2023
Zombie everywhere
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mindlog: 2:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
tiswell:
True blood line repels any kind of lustful attention.

A lot of men are fathering other men's children unknowingly.

I'm not supporting the perverted father though.

I guess to you, the word INCEST is just alphabets joined together!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Originalsly: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:

@ topic
It take a lot of guts for her to come out and make this statement. I used to be saying this is terrible for the victim ... like having it on the level of someone suffering from a broken leg in an accident.... but when a victim confided in me that she was molested as a young girl ... how and by whom ... it hit differently... the pain and raw emotion in her voice was nothing near what I'd ever heard. Two other persons told me the same ... and the pain and emotions were the same. They all spoke as if they were abused the day before ... when in each case... it was yearsssss ago. I have noticed something common amongst them .... their attitude towards men .... they either hate men .... always looking for something negative to say about men ... they do not trust men ... or ....may like and tolerate them ... but love and trust is a different story. I don't blame them.

When I see people like Saphiere .... her posts.... I don't for a moment see her as a "feminist" ... but I would not at all be surprised to learn she is a victim and if SM is a means for her to deal with her trauma ... so be it... let her vent.

This thread ... instead of making it tribal ... should open our eyes to the fact that there are and always were pedophiles and victims ... and we should pay close attention to our young girls and not be stuck with the ignorant belief that "oh ... my sister/daughter is too young ... how can someone be thinking of having sex with her?" When our young ones show a sudden change in behavior.... suddenly not laughing .. not playing around... now being alone ... not sleeping like she used to .... not wanting to go to a certain relative ... afraid to be alone with her father ... yellow flags should go off in your head.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by justli: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT

It's one of the many consequences of porn proliferation and sexual revolution. We preach these ideologies like they exist in a vacuum. When we elevate sex like it's all that matters, people will look for it from anything and everywhere.
Its sad The deranged amongst us, outnumber the sane. And child sexualization is vigorously being pushed . The worst is ahead of us

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mindlog: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Edusouls:
my sister she won’t heal ooo most men won’t like to marry her anymore, certain wounds can’t heal , they are deep down the human soul and the effects would be there through out her lifetime, these her parents are from the depths of hell, not all u see are human beings but they look like one

She has the capacity to heal when on the right pathway and if she intends to marry, she wouldn't be married to most men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Is It Justifiable To Beat A Woman? / Nigerian Interracial Couple Celebrate 50th Wedding Anniversary In Lagos (photos) / 11 Illustrations Showing That Moms Definitely Use Magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.