Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (37795 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Sisqo9: 4:51pm On Nov 19, 2023
dominic17:
After building Lagos one tribe claim to be the owners and asking their tribes to leave Lagos.hope it will not the same case in Abuja in future?

Absolutely not. The Gbagi are peaceful and accommodating. Aside that, Abuja is FG property and belongs to all Nigerians. That's why the current FCT minister is from the South-South.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Judolisco(m): 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Rubyjade:
His been arrested and th mother didn't say anything damn, Nigeria is messed up big time.
wetin u wan make d mother do... Dis ish happens everywhere not jst naija o... Dey watch investigation discovery on dstv, u go know say human beings wicked

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by patrickcollins: 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT
A man has no business being attracted to his daughters or family members, the man should be castrated
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Eriokanmi: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Moniya4Real:
Don’t think it has to do with religion. I used to see my two sisters like a log of wood whenever they were half-naked or something. By extension, I have female nieces that i don’t even and never had a kind of stupid stuff for . They literally grew up in my hands and I wonder how men could see their daughters unclothedness and be thinking the unthinkable. Too bad!

That's it. It's evil, propagated by the devil. It's not normal

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by haphizz57(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
DatoDatuk:
I was disv*rgined by my biological father when i was 10years old - Girl says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2uxXN5Xrk&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

Abominason
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Eriokanmi: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
liasmiram2567:

How did you see those who raised up their hands?Were you among them?
Read my post again, maybe with eyeglasses this time, in case you forgot to use it earlier
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by OboOlora(f): 5:05pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.
How u take count the people if u closed your eyes?

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Qatar2022: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2023
Puss360:
Hmmmm na wa ooo..... Who should we blame...
That man is not her biological father
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Bliss62: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
Bliss62 Bliss52 grin

One day you will tell the world why you seem obsessed with rapes and pedophile, Incest, that seem to be your best joke, something is not right about your obsession

Check your comment history for many years now
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by dominic17: 5:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
The same way Lagos was FG and belongs to all Nigerians now they are oppressing non Yorubas and asking them to leave their properties,hence my worries but if you say the Gbagi are peaceful then no worries
Sisqo9:

Absolutely not. The Gbagi are peaceful and accommodating. Aside that, Abuja is FG property and belongs to all Nigerians. That's why the current FCT minister is from the South-South.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Sharatan(m): 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
The man isn’t her real father. Go and verify, but that doesn’t justify his evil actions against an innocent girl baby.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by mvem(m): 5:37pm On Nov 19, 2023
tiswell:
True blood line repels any kind of lustful attention.

A lot of men are fathering other men's children unknowingly.

I'm not supporting the perverted father though.
Oga we have a lot of sick people in the head

You haven't seen news that will make you wonder the wickedness of man
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by mvem(m): 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
tiswell:
True blood line repels any kind of lustful attention.

A lot of men are fathering other men's children unknowingly.

I'm not supporting the perverted father though.
then what is Incest ?

There are real incestuous relationships in the world

People are sick in the head
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by mvem(m): 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Sharatan:
The man isn’t her real father. Go and verify, but that doesn’t justify I’m any way his evil actions against an innocent girl baby.
then what is Incest

Go and check what Incest means?

There have been children given birth from incestuous relationships between father and daughter

Also we have a lot of sick humans in the heads....man is capable of every wickedness you can think of
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by mvem(m): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2023
Qatar2022:

That man is not her biological father

then what is Incest

Go and check what Incest means?

There have been children given birth from incestuous relationships between father and daughter

Also we have a lot of sick humans in the heads....man is capable of every wickedness you can think of

And you saying the man is not her biological father but is it normal to have sex with a 10 year old ....that's pedophilia
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by mvem(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Judolisco:
wetin u wan make d mother do... Dis ish happens everywhere not jst naija o... Dey watch investigation discovery on dstv, u go know say human beings wicked
in the court of law the mother will also have jail time...

Why?

She was an accomplice

She knew a minor which is her daughter was raped and said nothing....she will also be punished
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Prigidypogodo(f): 5:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bliss62:

One day you will tell the world why you seem obsessed with rapes and pedophile, Incest, that seem to be your best joke, something is not right about your obsession

Check your comment history for many years now
go jooor
stop pretending
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by sparko1(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2023
Puss360:
Hmmmm na wa ooo..... Who should we blame...

In the next couple of years, the level of insanity will be so high and because Nigeria don't do check up, many case will be swept under as SATAN, rather than what it actually is, A mental illness.

That is the only explanation for this.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by ukaface(f): 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
ShangTsung000:
That man dey wicked sha. Buh if na lie,thunder fire that girl.
And if it’s true what should happen to the man?
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Sisqo9: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
dominic17:
The same way Lagos was FG and belongs to all Nigerians now they are oppressing non Yorubas and asking them to leave their properties,hence my worries but if you say the Gbagi are peaceful then no worries

The Gbagi are very accommodating, ask around.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Nextt: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

20 year old is not a minor

In the eyes of the law - true, but it also depends on two factors.

You must have noticed by now how 20-year olds of today are smaller in nature compared to the 20-year olds of, say, 10, 15 years ago. Time seems to be running so fast that it denies children of today the "looks" and stature to match their age. You see very little peeps thinking they are 14 only to be shocked to discover they are 20 or 21. What sexual excitement can one derive from having such a perspective of 20-year olds who, by perception, look like 14 or 13 year old kids?

Secondly, having sexual relations with even a 20 year old can be termed "legal" pedophilia depending on the age of the man or woman sleeping with them.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mrtaye: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:

In the eyes of the law - true, but it also depends on two factors.

You must have noticed by now how 20-year olds of today are smaller in nature compared to the 20-year olds of, say, 10, 15 years ago. Time seems to be running so fast that it denies children of today the "looks" and stature to match their age. You see very little peeps thinking they are 14 only to be shocked to discover they are 20 or 21. What sexual excitement can one derive from having such a perspective of 20-year olds who, by perception, look like 14 or 13 year old kids?

Secondly, having sexual relations with even a 20 year old can be termed "legal" pedophilia depending on the age of the man or woman sleeping with them.
Oga all these na story ....we are talking of the law here okay 18 years is the age of consent so what's your confusion about a 20 year old
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by ShangTsung000: 7:17pm On Nov 19, 2023
ukaface:

And if it’s true what should happen to the man?

Make people peel ywm,wash am then give am the water to use bathe.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Magicdon(m): 7:23pm On Nov 19, 2023
[quote author=Nextt post=127051699]How? How is she even sexually appealing at that age? How can you even look at a 17-year old or 20-year old and smack your randy lips at the potential sexual gratification from bedding them? What is wrong with the society? Is there even a medical solution to pedophilia? [/quote

oga what are you saying, 18 years is ripe for marriage
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Nextt: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2023
Ishilove:

She seems to be a victim of molestation because no female in her right senses will write what she said in her post.

That is my suspicion. The fact that she appears to spend 24 hours everyday hating the men she has never met indicates a psychological trauma behind her misandristic comments. I hope she lets herself heal by putting away that perception that falsely distorts her view.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Nextt: 7:32pm On Nov 19, 2023
Mrtaye:

Oga all these na story ....we are talking of the law here okay 18 years is the age of consent so what's your confusion about a 20 year old

I sincerely hope you read my opening statement where I concurred with 18 years as the age of consent.

A 50 year old man or 70-year old man cannot possibly be thinking of getting married to a 20-year old or 17-year old. That will be gross pedophilia. I don't get why it is accepted but it shouldn't be the case.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Nextt: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Magicdon:
oga what are you saying, 18 years is ripe for marriage

No argument there, but you would have to read between the lines to understand my point.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Ishilove: 8:22pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:

That is my suspicion. The fact that she appears to spend 24 hours everyday hating the men she has never met indicates a psychological trauma behind her misandristic comments. I hope she lets herself heal by putting away that perception that falsely distorts her view.
She needs professional counseling and she can't get that on Nairaland
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mrtaye: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:

I sincerely hope you read my opening statement where I concurred with 18 years as the age of consent.

A 50 year old man or 70-year old man cannot possibly be thinking of getting married to a 20-year old or 17-year old. That will be gross pedophilia. I don't get why it is accepted but it shouldn't be the case.
that's what's you wish but it's not the case...we have people that their religion permits it as long as she's 18 and we also have cases whereby some parents give out their daughters in marriage once the are 18 so what's your issue with that....
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Oluwadarasimi19(m): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
That's awful.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by kkins25(m): 10:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
You guys don't even know what pedophilia means. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wives Not Cooks Saga : See What The Smart Women Think (screenshots) / What Are The Issues You Discuss During Courtship ? / Man Marries Mother-in-law After Death Of Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.