Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says (37829 Views)

Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by livebullet(m): 2:58pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Perfect advice from you, perfect lie from your pastor.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Bigchristo: 2:59pm On Nov 19, 2023
DatoDatuk:
I was disv*rgined by my biological father when i was 10years old - Girl says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2uxXN5Xrk&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

some men are just stupid, I don’t know if it’s a curse sha, but I see no reason why a man will shamelessly bring out his dick to disvirgin his own daughter at such a tender age, I reflect on how I grow up back then as a child in Delta state I can’t even look at my siblings if they’re naked it’s a taboo not to talk of a man sleeping with his own daughter does it mean we’ve totally abolish our culture because I know there’s family juju a lots of my pear group died from these family juju where you can’t even touch a woman in farm road nor allow her to cross your leg, we need to go back to these culture it will help eradicate a lots of abnormalities going on in our society today
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Segzy19: 3:07pm On Nov 19, 2023
Oloshi oloriburuku ni iya e
KillIgbohoN0W:
Yoruba
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Nextt: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
90% of girls were disvigin by their fathers
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.

I don't know what gave birth to your hatred towards men but you have been misled if you think men are your problem.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by liasmiram2567: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
Eriokanmi:
I remember a day my pastor was preaching . He digressed a little and narrated the story of a day they went for an open air crusade in Abuja. He said God told him someone was under a bondage among the crowd, that He would set that person free , only if he could identify himself. He now asked the person to raise up his hands while others should close their eyes. To his surprise, about 20 men raised up their hands. We live in the last days.God have mercy.

Every father in the house who has a female child, anytime you're getting attracted to your daughter, begin crying to God. It's not normal for same blood to get attracted to each other. It's the devil at work...who wants to destroy you and that girl. Beware! LIKE POLES REPEL AND UNLIKE POLES ATTRACT

How did you see those who raised up their hands?Were you among them?
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by YorubaDemonswag: 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2023
accordadoga29:

Hehehehe

Wetin Yoruba do again?

Everytime you wail Yoruba as if the tribe is the cause of your misfortune in 1967

Shegè banzaa iÿaamiri

Yoruba has been dealing with his tribe since time of jesus,please let him cry in peace

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Intergrated: 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Originalsly:

@ topic
It take a lot of guts for her to come out and make this statement. I used to be saying this is terrible for the victim ... like having it on the level of someone suffering from a broken leg in an accident.... but when a victim confided in me that she was molested as a young girl ... how and by whom ... it hit differently... the pain and raw emotion in her voice was nothing near what I'd ever heard. Two other persons told me the same ... and the pain and emotions were the same. They all spoke as if they were abused the day before ... when in each case... it was yearsssss ago. I have noticed something common amongst them .... their attitude towards men .... they either hate men .... always looking for something negative to say about men ... they do not trust men ... or ....may like and tolerate them ... but love and trust is a different story. I don't blame them.

When I see people like Saphiere .... her posts.... I don't for a moment see her as a "feminist" ... but I would not at all be surprised to learn she is a victim and if SM is a means for her to deal with her trauma ... so be it... let her vent.

This thread ... instead of making it tribal ... should open our eyes to the fact that there are and always were pedophiles and victims ... and we should pay close attention to our young girls and not be stuck with the ignorant belief that "oh ... my sister/daughter is too young ... how can someone be thinking of having sex with her?" When our young ones show a sudden change in behavior.... suddenly not laughing .. not playing around... now being alone ... not sleeping like she used to .... not wanting to go to a certain relative ... afraid to be alone with her father ... yellow flags should go off in your head.

you may be right about that Saphiere girl.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by joseph1832(m): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
DatoDatuk:
I was disv*rgined by my biological father when i was 10years old - Girl says

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd2uxXN5Xrk&pp=ygUJZGF0b2RhdHVr

this is disgusting
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by SisterAnn(f): 3:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
the remaining 10% were disvigin by their cousins and uncles. Then the raping started from there.
It's not everything we should joke with. This your comment is at best idiotic.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by whitejs: 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:

These stats make no sense at all
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Birminghamvirgo(m): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2023
Incest is vile!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Rubyjade: 3:40pm On Nov 19, 2023
Judolisco:
Call family meeting untop him head....
His been arrested and th mother didn't say anything damn, Nigeria is messed up big time.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Rubyjade: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
Where did you get this stats?
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Originalsly: 3:41pm On Nov 19, 2023
Edusouls:

my sister she won’t heal ooo most men won’t like to marry her anymore, certain wounds can’t heal , they are deep down the human soul and the effects would be there through out her lifetime

I agree with you on this 100%.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Rubyjade: 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
I always say it that female children are better off staying with their mothers. Majority of nija men seem pos$essed and can sleep with anything or rape.
Now that she reported it, i am sure the Dad and his mom will face the law. Hopefully this beautiful angel will heal, further her education and find love some day, her dad and mom failed her.
She's been brutally damaged mentally and would hunt her psychologically
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Moniya4Real(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Don’t think it has to do with religion. I used to see my two sisters like a log of wood whenever they were half-naked or something. By extension, I have female nieces that i don’t even and never had a kind of stupid stuff for . They literally grew up in my hands and I wonder how men could see their daughters unclothedness and be thinking the unthinkable. Too bad!

Eriokanmi:

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Ogunleti01: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2023
KillIgbohoN0W:
Yoruba
See how haplessly hopeless your case is
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by blesdman(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2023
Bigchristo:
some men are just stupid, I don’t know if it’s a curse sha, but I see no reason why a man will shamelessly bring out his dick to disvirgin his own daughter at such a tender age, I reflect on how I grow up back then as a child in Delta state I can’t even look at my siblings if they’re naked it’s a taboo not to talk of a man sleeping with his own daughter does it mean we’ve totally abolish our culture because I know there’s family juju a lots of my pear group died from these family juju where you can’t even touch a woman in farm road nor allow her to cross your leg, we need to go back to these culture it will help eradicate a lots of abnormalities going on in our society today
Agreed

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mvnster: 3:50pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
If you are depressed seek help, ranting nonsense would not cure your pains.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Foodqueen(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Funny enough her mother doesn't really care. And the girl is so sure, that she is her biological father.

The last I heard, the man has been arrested, and I pray he remain in prison, where he truly belongs..
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Swiftgrp: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2023
Okpollo:
Its a normal thing in the SW amongs the yorubas its a disgusting practice. We have had more than 25 encounters . This is cultural perculiar to some yoruba people
Don't be so silly... This is NOT to be trivialized!

Read the major newspaper article below and you'll realize that these criminal, incestuous rapes of daughters have been going on in Anambra State and other parts of Iboland with a spike of over 80 cases during the COVID-19 lockdowns from 30 before the lockdown... This happens in some other parts of Nigeria as well based on readily available verifiable articles got via a simple Google search.

=>https://blueprint.ng/anambra-barnished-father-over-incest-opens-up-video/

=>https://punchng.com/anambra-fathers-raped-daughters-more-during-lockdown/

The Anambra State Government has announced its intention to carry out state-wide sensitization campaign in all the 21 local governments areas in the state after facts emerged that about 80 cases of father-daughter rape had been reported in the State during the COVID-19 lockdown.

According to media reports, the Director of Child Welfare Services in the State Ministry of Women Affairs, Mrs Nkechi Anazodo, on Monday decried the spate of father-daughter incest across the state.

=>https://independent.ng/covid-19-lockdown-80-father-daughter-rape-cases-reported-in-anambra/
COVID-19 Lockdown: 80 Father-Daughter Rape Cases Reported In Anambra
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by ussv: 3:57pm On Nov 19, 2023
This is so sad. The part that devastated me is the condition her father gave her for paying her WAEC fees. That man should be castrated if these allegations are true.

1 Like

Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Onyiiobi7735(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2023
sad sad Animals are so many times better than many humans.They will never betray you like many humans do,will never have anal sex like many humans do.
They will never rape minors like many humans do,will never rape their own offspring like many humans do.
The animal of a father deserves a lifetime in prison.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by toprealman: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2023
Maria 🤣🤣🤣
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by yahoodetector: 4:16pm On Nov 19, 2023
Some of the misandrists who talk trash against men are on this table.

They will use the experience of being under the dirty phallus of their useless father's to generalize men in the same category and constantly engage in "male-bashing" spree online.

Some of them are here on Nairaland. I won't mention their names...they know themselves.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Mrtaye: 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:
How? How is she even sexually appealing at that age? How can you even look at a 17-year old or 20-year old and smack your randy lips at the potential sexual gratification from bedding them? What is wrong with the society? Is there even a medical solution to pedophilia?
20 year old is not a minor
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Gidigrav(m): 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2023
May someone not have useless father
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Ishilove: 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2023
saphiere:
Aunty, where did you get your statistics from??!?? God forbid bad thing!! Are you part of the 90% and 10%??!
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Ishilove: 4:30pm On Nov 19, 2023
Kajaard:

You must be extremely daft.
This is an insult to daft people
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by Ishilove: 4:34pm On Nov 19, 2023
Nextt:

I don't know what gave birth to your hatred towards men but you have been misled if you think men are your problem.
She seems to be a victim of molestation because no female in her right senses will write what she said in her post.
Re: I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says by ibnjimoh(m): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2023
You have a devilish man as a father shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Nags Anytime Am Broke, Please Advise / You're Not A Nigerian If You Didn't Do These Things As A Child / Lets Celebrate Our Nairaland Children ( post Your Pictures) :)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.