Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Should I Worry About This? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Should I Worry About This? (892 Views)

When Should I Worry About Passing Too Much Gas? / 9 Symptoms We Don't Worry About -- But Should / Doctors in The House: should i worry over this? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Worry About This? by ToniaLee(f): 11:21am On Oct 28, 2011
Hi,

I need someone who can help me with this.

My daughter who is 2 years and 4 months has knocked knees. hers is so obvious that sometimes i feel there is something wrong with the leg.

My brother and sister had knocked knees worse than hers but now that they are grown it is no longer there.

A neighbour of mine came to my house and suggested i take her to igbobi hospital. but i told her it was hereditary.

Is it something i should worry about or should i leave it that way( my mum says she it will straighten as she grows up)

I will post the pics later

Thank you.
Re: Should I Worry About This? by highland(m): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2011
Don't worry, it will disappear in time to come like that of your brothers.
Re: Should I Worry About This? by ToniaLee(f): 4:50pm On Oct 31, 2011
pics

Re: Should I Worry About This? by dominique(f): 10:33pm On Oct 31, 2011
you should not always rely on genetics/heredity. i think you should still take her to an orthopedic doctor to be on the safe side.
Re: Should I Worry About This? by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 30, 2013
so what's the update on this?

@OP:
P/S: You should discontinue using this profile. Your gmail and yahoo are here, your yahoo is linked to your facebook, your facebook carries your family and wedding pictures and you're here talking about sex with your husband **SMH**

(1) (Reply)

How To Lose Weight Fast Or How To Burn Fat Fast ? / A Quick Test For Mouth Odor / Buying Condom ; Do You Feel Embarrassed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.