Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,835 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) (27532 Views)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures / Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by phkka1(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2023
The two governors should continue in the good jobs they are doing for the people. More grease to their elbow.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
successmatters:

I wonder o, how did Nnewi get into upper iweka?

Guy..

Get Lost.

Someone in Nnewi is asking when the Governor will remember Nnewi, just the way the Governor had remembered Onitsha.

Is it not the same Governor who did Onitsha that will do Nnewi?

What brings Ogbomosho into this naa?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

There is something wrong with some Nigerians.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by HEBEI: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Good job.
Soludo is actually doing a job.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by YourMrBoo: 11:58am On Nov 20, 2023
SALIMAN:
yet inside these cities dem no get joy, any slight thief he don get burnt

Yes we don't tolerate people like you. Kukuma take all your fellow thieves and move to your village.. mpama
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Lastmankc(m): 12:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Those guys are very insecure people.
Shut up hypocrite.You know what that guy did there.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by adicius: 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Didn't Dave Umahi instruct all roads hence forth to be constructed with concrete
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vadese1: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Soludo is useless like this.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
And you ran from the thread that you were pummeled and disgraced.

Yoruba man have some dignity...

I ask...do you see any brown roof in the pictures?

IGBOs are bosses... cool

You deluded maggots think Yorubas have your time or reason your miserable land of cannibalistic vampires.
See your darling Iweka road and tell me the colour of the roof that your imprisoned lord wanted you poverty stricken gays to believe is peculiar to yoruba land and Ibadan especially

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
And you ran from the thread that you were pummeled and disgraced.

Yoruba man have some dignity...

I ask...do you see any brown roof in the pictures?

IGBOs are bosses... cool

More...
This is even for one of your most developed areas in Onitsha.
I can show you other parts of your miserable state roofing tops

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Melezenawii: 12:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
What is this nuisances being posted on Nairaland
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Invest4growth: 12:26pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is a corrupt.and terrible job. Why is our government this wicked. Can we not build to last instead of this shameful acts
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
Will it last the test of time or they are just pouring black charcoal on a pave road.....
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Focusmind: 12:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Solsix:
When will it reach nnewi

Nnewi is very terrible on roads. The city should rank as one of the most polluted and congested in the country. It baffles me why successive State governments in Anambra state have continued to neglect that town - An industrial hub for that matter!!! .

Nnewi ranks in the same category as Agbara, Ota, Trans Amadi and other industrial zones in the country. Sadly, the infrastructure in that town is decrepit and does not match with the billions of naira exchange in that town on regular basis. Their roads and other infrastructure are in a deplorable condition. Soludo should do the needful in that town - the people are very industrious, braving some infrastructure handicap to put up industries and other manufacturing plants, yet, the State governments treats the town as if it contributes nothing.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Zeebuy: 12:33pm On Nov 20, 2023
sammirano:
Pure nonsense. To think like an obiediot is a very difficult thing. How do you celebrate this nonsense. If L.G.A do this in Lagos, we swear for them.
Post is about Anambra, you carry Lagos come. It's not as if it's all parts of Lagos that even has good roads. Go to festac area and see heavy potholes.
Na waa to una o

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by qrymz(m): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Judging from the thickness of that road, it won't survive till the next elections
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Emyval2019: 12:39pm On Nov 20, 2023
This is moore street not Iweka road
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by igwebuike01: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

So...

After Chude (Nnamdi) Lambasted Gov. Soludo for several days on Twitter-(X) about this very road,, he had finally waken up to do it.??
Na so. We de give to our governors hot hot till they do it for us

2 Likes

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by igwebuike01: 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Peppysco:
With the light thickness of the asphalt, that road is not going to last, never.
It's very thick. It was measured

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by igwebuike01: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jemex003:

I thought there’s no brown roof in SE
Where is the brown roof Mr Man
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by lordimmaogidi(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2023
Soludo,is known for sub standard projects. Try and hire the services of Julius Berger, RCC, CCECC ,to mention few.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by igwebuike01: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Vello:

You deluded maggots think Yorubas have your time or reason your miserable land of cannibalistic vampires.
See your darling Iweka road and tell me the colour of the roof that your imprisoned lord wanted you poverty stricken gays to believe is peculiar to yoruba land and Ibadan especially
That place is not iweka road
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by igwebuike01: 1:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
Vello:

More...
This is even for one of your most developed areas in Onitsha.
I can show you other parts of your miserable state roofing tops
Na you know where you de get the pictures but this is aerial view of Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Inosky: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Haven't seen any solid achievement(s) of Soludo and this is about 2 years he has been in power. Now, he's trying to show himself because Otti is outperforming all governors in the region and Nigeria presently. Lol
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by eminikansoso(m): 1:23pm On Nov 20, 2023
Udopasa:
SoluTax has been on this road for close to two years now. When is he gonna finish even if it's one that wouldn't be patched every 3 months?
You people never see any good thing about Soludo but from all possible angles, he will be the best for Anambrians.

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

I'm so happy you're denying your paradise.
Provide your source and let me also provide you with my Google live map source.

You guys are so proudly arrogant that you reasons like you're the next best thing after God Himself. Reason peo hate you
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 1:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Provide your source

Here's my source:
Download the Google Live Earth Map
Input Iweka street, Onitsha into your search bar and send us the result and let's see if it's any different from what I sent here

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Since that's what you believe is the real pictures of Onitsha, help us identify 5 of the buildings and label the exact street for us to crosscheck.
Even the sky in the pictures you sent proves you wrong.
Check your graphics artist for mental health issues
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by djseanjohn77: 1:46pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:
I noticed a kind of competition between Soludo and Otti. Abia opposition always use Soludo projects to shame Otti while Anambra opposition also use Ottis projects to shame Soludo. In the end, the masses enjoy. Healthy competition is good. Inner city roads is topmost priority in SE states

The quality of work is poor, the asphalt has no sufficient primecoat, no bitumen, no wearing course laid. I doubt also the integrity of the sub-base, and roadbase. Just few heavy downpour,in few years, it will begin to wear off. The world has advance beyond this kind of poor roads.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Vello(m): 1:49pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Where is the brown roof Mr Man
Here they are:

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by nerdjared: 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
They should not demolish 51 Iweka road pls
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by anyiway(m): 1:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Soludo is a very big disgrace to Anambra state.
All the roads are in terrible condition. Yet, he has nit been able to do anything about them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today / Circular Runway Allows Planes To Take Off And Land In All Directions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.