Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,475 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) (27530 Views)

Port Harcourt Road Onitsha Has Been Completed By Gov Soludo(video) / Onitsha Lockdown Relaxation: What Upper Iweka Looks Like- Pictures / Another Tanker Falls Along Enugu-onitsha Expressway Road Onitsha (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Juniorangel(m): 2:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Those Keke guys from main market to upper iweka will be very happy, road na salad now.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by maxiuc(m): 2:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Come to Owerri inner city roads are in shambles

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Komu1048(m): 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Obaofpigs:
And you ran from the thread that you were pummeled and disgraced.

Yoruba man have some dignity...

I ask...do you see any brown roof in the pictures?

IGBOs are bosses... cool

So you are expecting to see roof top on the same picture taken to show a tarred road. Sense is rare I assumed
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by ufotunang: 2:30pm On Nov 20, 2023
And my Akwa ibom state governor is not doing much ...with all the huge federal government allocation and 13% derivation funds given to him
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Agadinaagwuofe: 2:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
Peppysco:
With the light thickness of the asphalt, that road is not going to last, never.

This shows you are commenting on something you don't have knowledge about. I can see thickness of about 7-8cm and it looks like the road was prime coated with Sabit-MC1 meaning depth of Stone base of at least 100-250mm must have been laid. You might argue about number of years but that road seems to followed standard practice meaning it will last minimum of 5 years if other external factors remain constant.

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by CHAQUR: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
This isn't asphalting.... This resurfacing. Make small diesel no pour on top.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by nedekid: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Great.
From a novice, this work looks substandard. Few months it might wash away.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Jemex003: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Where is the brown roof Mr Man

Remove your glass
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Ubanz: 3:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:
I noticed a kind of competition between Soludo and Otti. Abia opposition always use Soludo projects to shame Otti while Anambra opposition also use Ottis projects to shame Soludo. In the end, the masses enjoy. Healthy competition is good. Inner city roads is topmost priority in SE states
No one talks about Uzodinma,no hope for that side.

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by matm: 3:29pm On Nov 20, 2023
Thank you Soludo

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Solsix(m): 3:40pm On Nov 20, 2023
Focusmind:

Nnewi is very terrible on roads. The city should rank as one of the most polluted and congested in the country. It baffles me why successive State governments in Anambra state have continued to neglect that town - An industrial hub for that matter!!! .

Nnewi ranks in the same category as Agbara, Ota, Trans Amadi and other industrial zones in the country. Sadly, the infrastructure in that town is decrepit and does not match with the billions of naira exchange in that town on regular basis. Their roads and other infrastructure are in a deplorable condition. Soludo should do the needful in that town - the people are very industrious, braving some infrastructure handicap to put up industries and other manufacturing plants, yet, the State governments treats the town as if it contributes nothing.
Thank you for your contribution
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 3:41pm On Nov 20, 2023
Vadese1:
Soludo is useless like this.
Just like your father

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 3:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Solsix:

Thank you for your contribution
Construction of Bank road Nnewi started last week

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 3:45pm On Nov 20, 2023
PROJECT ALERT:
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
Gov Soludo is firing from all cylinders

Laying of asphalt on 2.4KM Igwe Ezechi Okoye road with a bridge in Ifitedunu, Dunukofia LGA has commenced.

The road has drainage channels on both sides of the road, soil-cement stabilization and stone-base before application of asphalt.

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Solsix(m): 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

Construction of Bank road Nnewi started last week
I know, what I mean when will it come to the stage of asphalting. That is when one can say the road have been done
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Bestmanfornow: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
Solsix:

I know, what I mean when will it come to the stage of asphalting. That is when one can say the road have been done
Soon

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by NOETHNICITY(m): 3:57pm On Nov 20, 2023
Iโ€™m disappointed in Soludo.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Udopasa: 4:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
eminikansoso:

You people never see any good thing about Soludo but from all possible angles, he will be the best for Anambrians.
It's our prayer that he become the best cos it will benefit everybody. But, for now, he isn't living upto expectation.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by SpaceTour: 5:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Even when your cursed backward useless worthless shithole Imo state doesnโ€™t have anything to show except dilapidated infrastructures and filth. No wonder most imo indigenes are running to Anambra to live because of good infrastructures and good economy

Ofodirinwa:
Bro that 'asphalting' is going to last 3 weeks maximum. major disgrace

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Cabonylewis(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2023
Udopasa:
SoluTax has been on this road for close to two years now. When is he gonna finish even if it's one that wouldn't be patched every 3 months?
Coward Shit Hole Comment.
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Cabonylewis(m): 7:15pm On Nov 20, 2023
Udopasa:
SoluTax has been on this road for close to two years now. When is he gonna finish even if it's one that wouldn't be patched every 3 months?
Coward Shit Hole Comment

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Jcoleworld911: 7:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
Udopasa:
It's our prayer that he become the best cos it will benefit everybody. But, for now, he isn't living upto expectation.

Nwa aba, how nah?๐ŸŒš
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Morphinne: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:
I noticed a kind of competition between Soludo and Otti. Abia opposition always use Soludo projects to shame Otti while Anambra opposition also use Ottis projects to shame Soludo. In the end, the masses enjoy. Healthy competition is good. Inner city roads is topmost priority in SE states
Thatโ€™s a beautiful thing if you asked me. A constructive competition. Kudos to the two governors
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Udopasa: 8:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Jcoleworld911:

Nwa aba, how nah?๐ŸŒš
Who's this one? Abeg, shift
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Udopasa: 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2023
Cabonylewis:

Coward Shit Hole Comment.
Getat!
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by PEACE2023: 9:24pm On Nov 20, 2023
Solsix:
When will it reach nnewi
Mehn Nnewi deserves a good road

1 Like

Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by erico2k2(m): 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:
Lobish, Asphating a road with Red mud base, that will wash, what happened to cement and concrete?
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by Addme: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2023
valentineuwakwe:
Will it last the test of time or they are just pouring black charcoal on a pave road.....
Good morning bro. Trust you are great?
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by dbestcno(m): 8:22am On Nov 21, 2023
SoNature:
Look how electric poles defaced the environment.

Going forward, a state government should take it upon itself to bury all power cables in the state.

Maybe afterwards, other states will follow suit.

It's not even advised in this continent because of many factors that might cause major problems to the feeder
Re: Asphalting Of Iweka Road Onitsha (pictures) by SoNature(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2023
dbestcno:

It's not even advised in this continent because of many factors that might cause major problems to the feeder

There are no electric poles in Abuja, oga.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aviation College Plane Crash-land At Ilorin Airport / Suffering Continues On Abuja-Keffi Road / Long Queues At The Ojota Pedestrian Bridge Early Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.