Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Buy This Machine And Begin To Earn Like A Doctor - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Buy This Machine And Begin To Earn Like A Doctor (1166 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Ebola: Can We Now Begin To Eat Our Bush Meat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy This Machine And Begin To Earn Like A Doctor by jehu626: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2011
BUY THIS MAGNETIC RESONANCE HEALTH ANALYSER MACHINE AND BEGIN TO EARN LIKE A MEDICAL DOCTOR RIGHT NOW.IT HAS THE ABLILTY TO ANALYSE HUMAN HEALTH AND GIVE A COMPREHENSIVE MEDICAL REPORT AS WELL AS PROVIDING REMEDIES BASED ON DIAGNOSIS.YOU TOO CAN WRITE A COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH REPORT ON HUMAN SYSTEM WITH THE AID OF THIS MACHINE. CATEGORIES OF PEOPLE THAT NEEDS THIS MACHINE ARE ,DOCTORS,NURSES,PHARMACISTS, HEALTH WORKERS AND EVEN NOVICE LIKE YOU AND I .REMEMBER,EVERY DIAGNOSIS AS WELL AS HEALTH REPORT IS DONE BY THE MACHINE.YOURS IS JUST TO COPY THE REPORT. CALL 08156254420 FOR MORE DETAILS.GODBLESS

(1) (Reply)

14 Reasons Why You Must Give Up Sugar. / Ways To Have A Baby Boy / Avoid Or Reduce The Risk Of Cancer With These 7 Prevention Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.