Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,804 members, 7,844,609 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations (1669 Views)

10 Largest Economies On The African Continent In 2023 / Why It Is A Racist LIE That No Black Nations Are Developed. / Border Closure: Benin, Niger Economies Under Pressure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 6:38am On Nov 20, 2023
AFRICA RISING

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 6:40am On Nov 20, 2023
The most amazing there is Niger Republic.

11% annual GDP growth rate!

They threw out the French exploiters and their economy has shot through the roof within 2 months!

I see Tinubu getting us to at least 6% by next year or the year after.

All hands on deck.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Buzzbirth(m): 6:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Niger?
Why u dey whine me na

2 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 6:44am On Nov 20, 2023
Buzzbirth:
Niger?
Why u dey whine me na

Whine you how?

This is straight from the IMF.

https://www.visualcapitalist.com/ranked-the-fastest-growing-economies-in-2024/

Niger began selling its uranium and other minerals at official world market prices.

With their so-called 'elected president', they were selling uranium to France at 2% of international price.

That is why the military has charged him with Treason.

I'm sure they sent details of the daylight robbery to Tinubu and other ECOWAS leaders, leading them to back off from military action.

This is why we must always inquire and investigate what relationship any intending president of Nigeria has with the western countries.

Because the closer he is to them, the more fuckd up we will be.

Those people are thieves. They can never change.

Their forefathers were thieves and plunderers, and so are they.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Stanleymaster1: 6:53am On Nov 20, 2023
Nigeria dey hide from the list, buhari try well we'll. One dollar is equal to one naira if u remove the last three zero.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 6:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Stanleymaster1:
Nigeria dey hide from the list, buhari try well we'll. One dollar is equal to one naira if u remove the last three zero.

We are heading there under this govt.

I firmly believe that.

Tinubu has no reason to fail.

He is surrounded by some very sharp minds.

2 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 7:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Also, Burkina Faso is high on that list, and are doing well since their military coup.

The funny thing is that the continued success of these countries now under military rule could lead to a clamour for military takeover in some other countries. wink

And what are BENIN REPUBLIC doing to be on that list?

Our neighbour?

Somebody should please go there and find out. undecided

2 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Lovemeharder(f): 7:09am On Nov 20, 2023
Good to know.

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by OBTOREPA(m): 7:17am On Nov 20, 2023
Which number is Nigeria?
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by OBTOREPA(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2023
Macao SAR and Guyana is which continent?
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Artscollection: 8:15am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

We are heading there under this govt.

I firmly believe that.

Tinubu has no reason to fail.

He is surrounded by some very sharp minds.

Your economy is shrinking and inflation is out of control!!

Economy is not propaganda, you have to show all working.

3 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by drlateef: 8:16am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

Whine you how?

Niger began selling its uranium and other minerals at official world market prices.

With their so-called 'elected president', they were selling uranium to France at 2% of international price.

I'm sure they sent details of the daylight robbery to Tinubu and other ECOWAS leaders, leading them to back off from military action.

This is why we must always inquire and investigate what relationship any intending president of Nigeria has with the western countries. Because the closer he is to them, the more fuckd up we will be.

Their forefathers were thieves and so are they.

I do agree with you. But corruption is the greatest problem of black nations. I hope the Niger junta will not corrupt themselves very soon. I hope they keep their head low.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Amumaigwe: 8:17am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

They threw out the French exploiters and their economy has shot through the roof within 2 months!

All hands on deck.

Tinubu kill your generation there. Oloriburukutu

3 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 8:58am On Nov 20, 2023
Amumaigwe:

Tinubu kill your generation there. Oloriburukutu

This thread is for Nigerians, not IPOB outcast foreigners like you.

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 9:07am On Nov 20, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Macao is around China. Guyana is a black Caribbean country that is a small population -1 million people - and is massively oil rich, having discovered 11 billion barrels of oil in its shores recently.

It is projected that by 2035 they will be the 4th largest oil producer on Earth.

They are doing everything to avoid the 'resource curse', and are putting in place major infrastructural projects to raise living standards across the nation.

Guyana is a good place to migrate today and start a family. They will prosper in what will be the richest black nation on Earth in the next few years.

Guyana will be the black UAE.

The black Kuwait.

The black Saudi Arabia.

If I were to Japa today, I would move to Guyana.

Marry someone there and become a citizen.

That's your future generation sorted out. cool

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by BigBlackPreek(m): 9:11am On Nov 20, 2023
Interesting 👍

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by igwebuike01: 9:14am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

All hands on deck.
They removed the the French imperialist and destroyed tribalism. Tinubu wanted to restore French neocolonialism but they resisted. Yorubas will not believe this data. Same way they remain in disbelief about data ratin SE Nigeria high. Propaganda is all they know

4 Likes

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 9:21am On Nov 20, 2023
I'm also impressed by the rising of Burundi. wink

Nothing major ever happens in Burundi, but it seems they are waking up finally. smiley

Great to see. smiley

The fact that these African nations are rising fast means that shame alone will make Nigerian leaders sit up more, and do the right things, so it's all good. wink
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by igwebuike01: 9:25am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

Whine you how?

This is why we must always inquire and investigate what relationship any intending president of Nigeria has with the western countries.

Because the closer he is to them, the more fuckd up we will be.

Their forefathers were thieves and plunderers, and so are they.

Niger is fully independent now. Yorubas and northerners are still sabotaging Nigerian's real Independence due to their lust for power at all cost. Tinubu even wanted to invade Niger to please France

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 9:28am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Niger is fully independent now. Yorubas are and northerners are still sabotaging Nigerian's real Independence due to their lust for power at all cost. Tinubu even wanted to invade Niger to please France

Dude, take this ethnic garbage and GTFOH abeg.

If you can't stand the fact that Tinubu is the president, leave the country.
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by tsdarkside(m): 9:43am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

Niger is fully independent now. Yorubas are and northerners are still sabotaging Nigerian's real Independence due to their lust for power at all cost. Tinubu even wanted to invade Niger to please France

obi is till not becomin president....
infact no igbo will be voted to become president....

soo long you guys dont stop foolin around,forget it....

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by grandstar(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2023
OBTOREPA:

Macao is a principality of China, so that's Asia

Guyana is in South America, and borders Venezuela.
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by igwebuike01: 9:59am On Nov 20, 2023
tsdarkside:

obi is till not becomin president....
infact no igbo will be voted to become president....

soo long you guys dont stop foolin around,forget it....
This is all yoruba shallow brain can process. Scumbags
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by igwebuike01: 10:00am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

Dude, take this ethnic garbage and GTFOH abeg.

If you can't stand the fact that Tinubu is the president, leave the country.

And if you can't stand the consequences of Tinubu presidency continue deceiving yourself with senseless optimism. Niger gave middle finger to your drug Lord and now making progress
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by tsdarkside(m): 10:30am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

This is all yoruba shallow brain can process. Scumbags

we dont want any of you as a president....period....
badmouth nigeria because of tinubu as much as you like,a igbo will still not get majority votes....

as simple as that....
get used to it or migrate to other nations....

or declare your biafra....
we dont care....

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Catapault: 10:30am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

And if you can't stand the consequences of Tinubu presidency continue deceiving yourself with senseless optimism. Niger gave middle finger to your drug Lord and now making progress

Foreigner, go away.

You are not a Nigerian.

IPOB.

Today is Monday.

Shouldn’t you be sitting at home for secession?
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by tsdarkside(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2023
igwebuike01:

i dont know how you managed to add tinubu to this topic....
tinubu won with majority votes....

ntoor....now you have pissed off the op....

as its hot....

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by tsdarkside(m): 10:42am On Nov 20, 2023
niger republic did well by kickin france away....

bunch of thieves paradin as saviours....

good they didnt allow nobody to talk into their internal matters in the name of democracy....
any african leader that loves kissin white peoples asses shouldnt be voted or reelected....

they will eventualy return to civilian rule sooner or later anyways....
we should let them be....

we are proud of them....

the same with gabon too....

1 Like

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by Tochi360: 11:11am On Nov 20, 2023
tsdarkside:

i dont know how you managed to add tinubu to this topic....
tinubu won with majority votes....

ntoor....now you have pissed off the op....

as its hot....

Won which vote grin grin

So you want to claim to be ignorant of the reality that down here the highest bidder gets selected grin

Boy it's a system of criminality na the poor go suffer am sha grin

May the strongest stand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by very4tune8: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:
Also, Burkina Faso is high on that list, and are doing well since their military coup.

The funny thing is that the continued success of these countries now under military rule could lead to a clamour for military takeover in some other countries. wink

And what are BENIN REPUBLIC doing to be on that list?

Our neighbour?

Somebody should please go there and find out. undecided

Go to BENIN REPUBLIC and see for yourself. A very small country but well organized.
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by chicfarmer: 11:34am On Nov 20, 2023
Catapault:

Macao is around China. Guyana is a black Caribbean country that is a small population -1 million people - and is massively oil rich, having discovered 11 billion barrels of oil in its shores recently.

It is projected that by 2035 they will be the 4th largest oil producer on Earth.

They are doing everything to avoid the 'resource curse', and are putting in place major infrastructural projects to raise living standards across the nation.

Guyana is a good place to migrate today and start a family. They will prosper in what will be the richest black nation on Earth in the next few years.

Guyana will be the black UAE.

The black Kuwait.

The black Saudi Arabia.

If I were to Japa today, I would move to Guyana.

Marry someone there and become a citizen.

That's your future generation sorted out. cool

Please how can I emigrate to Guyana grin
I'm just asking for somebody grin
Re: 20 Fastest Growing Economies On Earth - 12 Are Black Nations by tsdarkside(m): 11:52am On Nov 20, 2023
Tochi360:

Won which vote grin grin

So you want to claim to be ignorant of the reality that down here the highest bidder gets selected grin

Boy it's a system of criminality na the poor go suffer am sha grin

May the strongest stand.

their is no way obi won....
if that is the case than atiku won before obi....

many of us dont like obi....you can stay in denial as much as you like....

we dont like obi....!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Usman Ododo Appoints Ali Bello As Chief Of Staff / Russia: Video Released Of First Interrogation Of Suspected Terrorist / Criminal Presidents: Past, Present And Maybe Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.