Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,038 members, 7,835,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism (20426 Views)

LAWMA Serves Intention To Seal Notices On Some Businesses In Lagos. / Ukraine & S. Arabia:why Nigeria Should Not Consider Young Inexperienced Leader / Oshiomhole Asks IGP To Seal Bauchi House Of Assembly, Ashamed To Talk About Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Balablue64: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2023
ShugaSneh:
The Yeroóba god and saviour Ebola Thimbulu has vowed under both the new and old testament to destroy Nigeria and bring her back to square one.

I'm using this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to rise to the task of stopping yeroóbas and their god before he destroys us all.

He started with deceiving us with new refineries, but sensible Nigerians knows the truth ...... Never you trust any south wast.e and ewedu munchers for any reason.
Especially head slammers amongst them.

Allah akBOOM!

This guy you are very wicked.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by JuanDeDios: 11:28am On Nov 20, 2023
sulaak:

How can they fix the refineries already being repaired (Rehabilated) ?

I don't trust this government.
All join.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by JuanDeDios: 11:30am On Nov 20, 2023
ufotunang:
..work by December 2023..?..how possible? . Tinubu lied to nigerians it will work by December 2023
As they've always done. Every government since Abacha has told Nigerians that refineries will work "by December". I guess if people are amnesic enough to believe your lies, you'd just go on lying.

Anyway, the Saudis are here to save us.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by ufuosman(m): 11:41am On Nov 20, 2023
Nice one
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by TalkingBird: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2023
Let this be please Oh President.

The suffering is too much.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by waveman2: 11:43am On Nov 20, 2023
This was what I expected buhari to have done in his first four years we wouldn't have sank so low.Only if Tinubu can achieve this with power then he has positioned nigeria for greatness.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Ituobaroanthony: 11:46am On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Good bless the Jagaban of africa
That's how you blessed buhari to your detriment. Keep spewing thrash. Sycophant and bootlicker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Inspirer1: 11:51am On Nov 20, 2023
Good partnership.

BUT

How many times will this be brought out as something new?

Yoruba will say "ti a ba fi ogun odun pin le were....
......."
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by waveman2: 11:52am On Nov 20, 2023
You are right in all you have said but the saudis have mastered the art.They use to rely on the west to drill their oil,build their refineries etc but now they do everything by them selves having chased out mobil,she'll and other big players but they only needed technically companies like schlumberger,haliburton etc because of their technology and also isreal in the area of building refineries.We have everything that will make us the giant of africa but we also have bad leadership.we have human resources but our best brains are leaving in droves.May we get it right.

viodemus:
Didn't I say Saudi wants the resources of the south. It is also more than oil resources.

Tell me that the hateful tribalist criminal is not even more than that. Overall, he is either too ignorant or a stark naive.

Saudi Arabia needed others like USA, Germany, uk, japan, korea, even china, to build their stuff, now is the same head tieing people that want to build our stuff. Saudi Arabia that cannot turn a screw driver wants to build refineries.

Nigeria is cursed. A very potentially talented populace, is also one of the most stup*d, docile, borderline imbecilic, people in the world.

We now know why those planes went to the north last week. The hateful tribalist islamics criminal, went to saudi, to sell the nation. He wants to put the east in arab bondage.
This guy is so divisive, and finds happiness in stealing, ego, and division.

Saudi needed israel for science advancement including refinery tech. Matter of fact, saudi needs all the world powers to help her stay advanced. But because of religion and tribal hate, the criminal in aso rock, went to bow to Saudi arabia, and basically sold the country on a discount.

If we look in between the lines, he is trying to sell the SE and SS, to Saudi arabia. If Saudi lock in 20 or 40 years, do you think they will just go because you don't like them anymore.
when I talk, e go be like say.

I think the igbos and cousins, need to tell Saudi to back off the deal. They are competitors. We want israel, america, germany, UK, and local experts, to build the resources, share with the resources, and respect our top seat at the table. Every partner will eat.

The east and most parts of the SS, need to do refinery plan location, or just do mini refineries at safe places.

The way things are headed, this irresponsible hateful divisive islamics tribalist, will drive this nation in to a war, sooner than later. He is really showing that he is also very wicked.

The world powers careless, if you don't care.

How can you let Saudi take over anything of that much magnitude in a diverse Nigeria. They need to advise this guy, clap go soon enter dance. Stop the gaslighting. This is the same terrorist sympathizer, that refused to condemn attack on Israel, but turn around to be shouting peace for Palestinians.

Sillybu, please give yourself wisdom. Even the blind can see that you are about to tailspin the country beyond repair. Nigeria can share the south resources, even though, we know the north hates sharing theirs. If it was in the north, forget it.
Is okay to share, but what sense does it make to have Saudi Arabia dictate our lives. Why not let them dictate the north like the north like it. The SE and cousins, like Israel, America, uk, china, korea, japan, Australia, canada, new Zealand, and other non terrorist related areas. What is wrong, if you respect that.

While at it, equalize the forces at all levels. Sooner than later. I am not a bad person, I am a concerned person.

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Okhuadams(m): 11:54am On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:

https://leadership.ng/nigeria-to-seal-refinery-deal-with-s-arabia-h1-2024-despite-skepticism/
The many doubters who here are the opposition, the dis-Obedients, haters of nigeria progress those who believe nothing good can happen instead of them to join in prayer and hope against hope for it to work
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by jahsharon: 11:54am On Nov 20, 2023
ShugaSneh:
The Yeroóba god and saviour Ebola Thimbulu has vowed under both the new and old testament to destroy Nigeria and bring her back to square one.

I'm using this medium to call on well meaning Nigerians to rise to the task of stopping yeroóbas and their god before he destroys us all.

He started with deceiving us with new refineries, but sensible Nigerians knows the truth ...... Never you trust any south wast.e and ewedu munchers for any reason.

Allah akBOOM!

This one is suffering from generational inherited curse

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by lexy2014: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Awesome!! Thank you President Bola Ahmed Tinubu. May God continue to bless you and grant you favour in your quest to take our great nation to greater heights.

We need more investments in Nigeria.
Invest in Nigeria, bring your investments to Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba South West Nigeria states to enjoy great returns on investment and the best investor friendly experience in Africa.
God bless Nigeria for ever! Check my signature for free stuffs!

But I thought Tinubu said Kaduna and PH refineries we will be ready by December 2023? How is Saudi Arabia now coming to fix those same refineries?🤔🤔😀😀
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by jahsharon: 11:55am On Nov 20, 2023
Xox1945:
E be like say they want tell another story again

Yes, another story that is different from the one that past governments have been telling you.

Tinubu is here to fix Nigeria. No matter what its takes, Tinubu will fix Nigeria
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by jahsharon: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
lexy2014:

But I thought Tinubu said Kaduna and PH refineries we will be ready by December 2023? How is Saudi Arabia now coming to fix those same refineries?🤔🤔😀😀

There are four refineries. FG is already working on two, remaining two other ones.

The report in this thread is not from government, but from other sources, so there may be one or two inconsistencies. But one thing is sure, Tinubu is a business man, he knows the dirty deals they all including himself do in business, so he knows how to sort them.

We do not need you believe this government, as far as we are concerned, you can go to Hell. But the results will be there for you and I to see
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by lexy2014: 11:56am On Nov 20, 2023
Okhuadams:
The many doubters who here are the opposition, the dis-Obedients, haters of nigeria progress those who believe nothing good can happen instead of them to join in prayer and hope against hope for it to work

By the way where is the $14b investment Tinubu "secured" from businessmen in India?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by lexy2014: 11:57am On Nov 20, 2023
jahsharon:

There are four refineries

You didn't answer my question.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Truvelisback(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2023
Seeing is Believing. Until we see it, we don't believe it.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by PHAYOL81: 12:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good move and hope it sees the light of the day
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Musaspp(m): 12:07pm On Nov 20, 2023
ManirBK:
Good bless the Jagaban of africa

FOR TALK ON PAPER NA WA OOO!
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Raheeqilmaktoom: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2023
desthan:
This is a misleading news.

Currently, rehabilitation work is ongoing in Port Harcourt refinery by Tecnimont, while Daewoo Engineering handled Warri and Kaduna Refinery.

what is going on?

Its more than misleading, its propaganda.

The terms have not been established, its not known wheather Saudi will enter into a partnership, wheather they will prvide funds in exchange for something, like nothing is known about the deal yet, Leadership Newspaper has already run to town wailing.

Study the report critically and see through the actual views they are presenting.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Iko5000: 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2023
Can someone confirm how many times they have fixed our refineries in over 20 years and the amout of money spent and
aslo how many new refineries they could have built with the money spent

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by blueAgent(m): 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2023
Exceed15:
Bobo.

Make I complete Bobo juice. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by blueAgent(m): 1:00pm On Nov 20, 2023
Another propaganda.

Useless government and supporters.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by blueAgent(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2023
jahsharon:

There are four refineries. FG is already working on two, remaining two other ones.

The report in this thread is not from government, but from other sources, so there may be one or two inconsistencies. But one thing is sure, Tinubu is a business man, he knows the dirty deals they all including himself do in business, so he knows how to sort them.

We do not need you believe this government, as far as we are concerned, you can go to Hell. But the results will be there for you and I to see

Business man moving drugs grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by blueAgent(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
happney65:
Those refineries cannot work. You people no dey hear word. Sell those damm things away and see it work.

Government has no business doing business. You don't listen.

How far the PH own una say go work for December? grin

Well said.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by rumbokri89(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2023
wink wink wink
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by commoditiesnig: 1:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Good news.. more FDIs needed
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by AbuTwins: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
ufotunang:
..but tinubu promised nigerians that port Harcourt refinery will start by December 2023 ?

Ehn na November we dey!
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Exceed15: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2023
blueAgent:

Make I complete Bobo juice. grin grin grin

Lol..

1 Like

Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by kinguwem: 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2023
Henix:
The usual politicians story. I don't blame them, rather I blame the masses who still listen to their stories
Yea, sometimes it's difficult to understand the mentality of our leaders. Initially, the problem was granting licences to local investors to build refineries, then no crude oil to run them. Emphasis should be on ensuring our refineries get crude oil than wasting funds traveling around in the name of attracting foreign investors. I believe they're more interested in estacodes they get from the foreign trips. Charity begins at home.
Re: Nigeria To Seal Refinery Deal With S/Arabia H1, 2024, Despite Skepticism by Ibrahimlagosian(m): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2023
See them
.Frustated bunch of outcasts.
IF e pain you that Muslims are the one controlling your country,Go take local sniper, it's that simple.
Werey😂.
ShugaSneh:

Allah akBOOM!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Elections; What Is Happening In Your Area? / BREAKING: Fresh Bomb Explosion In Damaturu / “not Even UN Can Stop The NGO Bill” – Umar Buba Jibril For House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.