Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos (6128 Views)

First Surrogate In-vitro Fertilization (ivf) Baby In South East Nigeria / Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra? / For Those Who Did Ivf Or Icsi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by hoti: 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2011
pls i need information on ivf in lagos that pays good money up to 400k becos all the center have been to offer small money and the highest is they say is150k which is too small
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 29, 2011
hmmm, most of the ones I've seen on nairaland is between 100 and 120k so if you have seen 150k then it may be a good bargain. Your only other option is to look for the client directly but then I assure you nobody wants to meet with the egg donor of their would be children. If you really want big money as you said, then maybe you should consider surrogacy. I think some clinics pay up to N500-N700k not too sure but that's the impression they give ivf patients. That's for 9 months so if you want charp money, better accept the 150k you've been offered or you can visit the big ivf clinics in vi and lekki cos i'm sure they've not advertised here for donors yet. May be and just maybe, you might get a good bargain.
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by hoti: 1:16am On Oct 30, 2011
Thanks, i guess you meant be right that is the only kind money they offer here but if it was in the olu oyinb they offer from 6000 to 10,000 dollar for donation so i dont know why our own clinic here offer small money and talkin of surrogacy is out of the question now cos i cant imagine myself give birth to a child now and sell it so i cant do that and the 9 month is too long i need the money now for some issue so wont be possible in 9 month time
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by hoti: 1:21am On Oct 30, 2011
And talking of the egg donation issue i am not even sure now if i will do it becaus of some risky even if anything is damage in my womb or body that meant affect me in future all because of how mush and turn out looking for children myself i dont want such thing to happen to me and probably if i consider it then it has to be a huge money that will attract me eg like 400k
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 31, 2011
lololololo,
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2011
i know of 120,000 naira highest pay in lagos, call me if interested on 08089195036 and if there is a place they are offering you 150, 000 in lagos, i beg put in sharp sharp.
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by surrogatesng: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2016
For egg donor services visit http://nigeriansurrogates.com
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by Nobody: 2:57am On Sep 21, 2016
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by Princeakin4u: 7:12am On Sep 21, 2016
INFERTILITY MANAGEMENT WITH BELL PRODUCTS: MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES
By Dr (Mrs) Anthonia Kusa, Private Practitioner

I have been in practice for several years, using only natural herbs to assist in the management of Infertility and many other health disorders. We have been recording good results ever since with several happy patients. I have been using BELL LIFESTYLE PRODUCTS in addition to our other regular remedies. We have recorded increased and effective results in our management of several cases. A Couple came to the clinic in May, 2011 with record of Infertility for five (5) years. The man had low sperm count and infections. The woman had Ovarian Cyst and the blockage of the right side fallopian tube, which needed an operation. I decided to use Bell Products on them. I had met Dr Anucha, who introduced me to Bell range. The Couple were placed on Acidic stomach alkaline Balance and Intestinal Cleansing. This is to detoxify their system. Thereafter, they started on Fertalin and Stem Cell Activator in addition with Supreme
Immune Booster for the woman, with few of our other products to open up the blocked fallopian tube. After three months of treatment, we repeated the routine investigations. Semen analysis of the man showed increase from 6 million to 21 million, with good motility. For the woman, the ovarian cyst had disappeared!
Notwithstanding, we still placed them on Fertalin and other remedies for timely ovulation. After four (4) months of medications, she became pregnant. She put to bed a bouncing baby boy in June, 2012.
Also a health practitioner in Saudi Arabia had the problem of Amenorrhea without pregnancy. She has been on contraceptive pills for months and was also having ovarian cyst. We placed her on natural remedies including Bell Products; hear her testimony on the phone…….
“Thank you doctor. My menstrual circle was 35 days and has been regular, the cyst are disappearing. Thank you ma”
Another lady with fibroids who was placed on herbal remedies said also on the phone …“good evening Ma,
it shows in the scan report of today that the fibroids have reduced. The scan report in August read 10.3cm by
10.6cm before the treatment while today report reads 2.92cm by 7.89cm”
These are just few extracts from our records showing that Bell products are highly effective in Infertility and
gynaecological management

RECOMMENDATIONS
* Avoid vigorous exercises, hot tubs and saunas as they lead to changes in ovulation and reduced
sperm counts. Get ovulation kits from Bell Lifestyle to monitor your ovulation period.
* Do not take any drugs except those prescribed by your physician.
* Do not smoke and avoid being around cigarette smoke and smokers.
* Do not consume animal fats, fried foods, sugar or junk foods, balance up your PH. Use Acidic
Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Increase intake of fresh fruits and vegetables
* Regular total body detoxification
* Adequate water intake
* Avoid some ulcer medications. They may decrease sperm count and even cause impotence. Try Acid Refluxand Indigestion Tea/Acidic Stomach Alkaline Balance
* Learn stress management techniques and deal with stress that can be avoided. Try Bell Calming Chronic Stress
* Caffeine consumption may prevent some women from becoming pregnant. Drink natural caffeine free tea.
* For women bearing children in later years, try Stem Cell Activator
* Avoid overgrowth of unfriendly bacteria, candida, fungi or parasites. Most gynaecological infections resulting to Infertility are caused from Microbes that crept into the Vagina and Uterus from the Colon (Anus). Try BellColon Cleanse, Virux Viral, Bladder and Yeast Infection
* Increase the intake of wholesome foods rich in vitamins and mineral
* Increase intake of essentials fatty acids, oily fish, fish liver oil, seed nuts, pulse, beans and unrefined vegetables oils.

Bell products will take care of ………………….
The products have been of great help to all serious medical challenges. Read more of various testimonies with their phone numbers of those who have been benefited from ……….. Everyday, we receive amazing testimonials about our product efficacy. Testimonies stream in from Doctors, Pharmacists, other health Personnels, distributors, and in fact from everyone! All forms of chronic ailments bow at the feet of Bell Lifestyle products. Hundreds of Thousands of people have been helped!

To order call Akin now +2348051400850 +2347031998888
Or 08051400850 07031998888

For more information, inbox me or visit

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByZ2hSToNNZ-ZXhTU3hySThUQlE/view?usp=sharing

hoti:
pls i need information on ivf in lagos that pays good money up to 400k becos all the center have been to offer small money and the highest is they say is150k which is too small
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by mafin2: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls if anyone know where i can do my egg donor clinic that pays well pls tell me
Re: Ivf Center That Pays Good Money In Lagos by specialsindy: 3:43pm On Jul 26, 2017
please where did they offer 150000 please let me know am interested

(1) (Reply)

PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE (PID) / Hepatitis B / Nutritiinal Benefits Of Zobo Drink (hibiscus Sepal).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.