Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,061 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos (1978 Views)

Real Wizkid Face When Not Edited / Man Invites Cossy Orjiakor To Club After Dancing With Her Chest. See Her Reply / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos by MYFOOT: 7:34pm On Nov 20, 2023
3 Grammy Nominee and multi-talented afrobeat singer Davido stirred up reactions on the after he tattooed Wizkid face on his chest.A twitter believed to be Davido fan with handle @Honest30bgfan quickly zoomed out Davido’s latest Instagram post and spotted Wizkid face been tattooed on his chest.

Sharing the screenshot online, he let the internet family to know that his idol has a Wizkid face tattooed on his chest.

He writes;

‘’Omo Davido don tattoo Wizkid for body sha, when I said Wizkid owns this 30bgs came for me. Davido knows Wizkid is bigger na why e dey always idolize am’’.

See video 👉👉https:///3QZ7pQT

Re: Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos by kestolove95(m): 7:43pm On Nov 20, 2023
Abeg who see the drawing?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos by potent5(m): 3:04am On Nov 21, 2023
Another propaganda from the waste.
MYFOOT:
3 Grammy Nominee and multi-talented afrobeat singer Davido stirred up reactions on the after he tattooed Wizkid face on his chest.A twitter believed to be Davido fan with handle @Honest30bgfan quickly zoomed out Davido’s latest Instagram post and spotted Wizkid face been tattooed on his chest.

Sharing the screenshot online, he let the internet family to know that his idol has a Wizkid face tattooed on his chest.

He writes;

‘’Omo Davido don tattoo Wizkid for body sha, when I said Wizkid owns this 30bgs came for me. Davido knows Wizkid is bigger na why e dey always idolize am’’.

1 Like

Re: Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos by SalamRushdie: 6:12am On Nov 21, 2023
That's is his daughter Imade

1 Like

Re: Davido Stir Reactions After He Got Wizkid Face Tattooed On His Chest (see Photos by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:04am On Nov 21, 2023
MYFOOT:

He writes;

(1) (Reply)

== / Mikel John Obi's Family Make First Contact With Father's Kidnappers / Tuface And Annie Saying "I Do" @ D Registry With Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.