Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her (1446 Views)

Why Pastor Adeboye Sat On Royal Chair – Olugbon / SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her S / Sanctions Must Be Placed On Nigeria After Christian Persecution - UK Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Benwallt(m): 10:11pm On Nov 20, 2023
Miracle Gone Wrong” – Nigerian lady suffocate to death after pastor placed speaker on her stomach to perform miracle so she can conceive Controversial South African pastor, Lethebo Rabalango, has allegedly killed one of his members after he put a speaker on top of her body to prove God’s power. According to news making the rounds, the girl died following internal injuries she sustained.

The pastor and founder of Mount Zion General Assembly had organised a night of worship at his church in Polokwane on Friday, where he was teaching about demonstration of power in which he emphasized that if Jesus walked on water, he too could do anything with faith, Jacaranda FM, South Africa’s independent radio station learnt. Pastor brutally flogged female church member for being late to Sunday service However, the unfortunate incident played out when he invited a girl from the praise team and asked her to lie down.

He then ordered ushers to carry a big speaker and put on her stomach saying the weight would not harm her. Rabalango climbed on top of the speaker, adding pressure to allegedly suffocate the girl who reports say remained quite as she had already passed out. Afterwards, the pastor reportedly sat on top of the speaker which was still on the girl’s stomach for close five minutes, he got up and ordered removal of the speaker, but the girl could not rise. The pastor was said to have blamed the girl and accused her of having little faith for she could not withstand a task he referred to a simple.
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
The Niger
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2023
The black man and the madness they call casting/binding
Exorcism
Set of backwards people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
Exorcism
Set of backwards people
Casting and Binding what illusions. lipsrsealed
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:14pm On Nov 20, 2023
Exorcism
Set of backwards people
I’m appalled
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by illicit(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Mumu
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Casting and Binding what illusions. lipsrsealed
It’s really painful
Who has done us this things really
That we can’t think for ourself we’ve surrendered our brains in exchange for illusions
It’s really sad
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by pdppower: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2023
The white men that brought us the religion knew say we must pass anything.
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Benwallt(m): 10:28pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:

It’s really painful
That we can’t think for ourself we’ve surrendered our brains in exchange for illusions
It’s really sad

Indaboski shakabah soft drinks and meat pies for 1billiion plus for 3 months
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:

It’s really painful
It’s really sad
Nigerians did it to themselves actually. I personally observed the change in people around me over time and realized it is all a response to fears and anxieties of life. For that reason, two things I believe are necessary to free the mind from religious delusions and they are :
A. mental health therapy and..
B. Mental reorientation or a refocusing the mind so it becomes able to logical reason its existence. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians did it to themselves actually. I personally observed the change in people around me over time and realized it is all a response to fears and anxieties life. For that reason, two things I believe are necessary to free the mind from religious delusions are mental health therapy and a cause in logical reasoning. lipsrsealed
Well I believe it’s all part of the black man evolution
Very soon the scales would fall from our eyes and we would realize we’ve been played
Then the progress starts
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
■ Well I believe it’s all part of the black man evolution
Very soon the scales would fall from our eyes and we would realize we’ve been played
Then the progress starts
Evolution? We dey in the middle of information age and scales still dey stuck on... so what else is out there to cause those scales to eventually fall? When? undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Evolution? We dey in the middle of information age and scales still dey stuck on... so what else is out there to cause those scales to eventually fall? When? undecided
It’s gradual
If you notice people and more people are beginning to see the scam that religion is
So they just flourish by themselves and do their things without weight of any religion restrictions
A lot more people are informed than you give credit for

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
It’s gradual If you notice people and more people are beginning to see the scam that religion is
So they just flourish by themselves and do their things without weight of any religion restrictions
A lot more people are informed than you give credit for
Seeing religion as a scam does not necessarily mean one is free from the delusion. Look at the average Nigerian who claims to be an atheist for instance. They say they don't regard God but do they necessarily reason better than the average religious nut jobs in Nigeria? undecided

This problem goes behold actively holding on to an established religious delusion abeg! undecided
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Boondocxs(f): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Seeing religion as a scam does not necessarily mean one is free from the delusion. Look at the average Nigerian who claims to be an atheist for instance. They say they don't regard God but do they necessarily reason better than the average religious nut jobs in Nigeria? undecided

This problem goes behold actively holding on to an established religious delusion abeg! undecided
But the delusions are borne from religion
I don’t think Africans yet understand what the white mans religion has done to us
Instead of changing things with our hand we would instead pray from morning till night in hopes it will magically change
It’s disgusting behavior
We pray for every little thing man every little effing thing man
I hope one day Africans can see that there’s nobody who’s going to come down from the sky and save you

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 11:12pm On Nov 20, 2023
Boondocxs:
■ But the delusions are borne from religion
I don’t think Africans yet understand what the white mans religion has done to us
Instead of changing things with our hand we would instead pray from morning till night in hopes it will magically change
It’s disgusting behavior
■ We pray for every little thing man every little effing thing man. I hope one day Africans can see that there’s nobody who’s going to come down from the sky and save you
It isn't the white man's religion that did this to Africans. Rather Africans did it to themselves. Religion is just one of the many tools we used in shackling previously broken minds. That is why I suggested that the cure is mental treatment and a complete reorientation in the other to logically processing reality and life in general. lipsrsealed

2. Fear is the reason behind all of that. lipsrsealed
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by KingOfAllIgbos: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2023
grin

Amusing albeit preventable death.

Pressed speakers on her stomach. She too dey look grin
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Ulunne777(f): 9:39am On Nov 21, 2023
I saw the pictures on fb.She was ttc mother.
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by SadEast419(m): 4:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Na mumu dey follow pastor nah. She don see wetin she dey find. To h£ll with her sad
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Nigerians did it to themselves actually. I personally observed the change in people around me over time and realized it is all a response to fears and anxieties of life. For that reason, two things I believe are necessary to free the mind from religious delusions and they are :
A. mental health therapy and..
B. Mental reorientation or a refocusing the mind so it becomes able to logical reason its existence. lipsrsealed
Junkie? You talking about logical reasoning? Wtf
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
jaephoenix:
Junkie? You talking about logical reasoning? Wtf
Do you know what it is? undecided
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Do you know what it is? undecided
Yes I do.
You being a theist takes away logical reasoning from you
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 3:31pm On Nov 22, 2023
jaephoenix:
■ Yes I do.
You being a theist takes away logical reasoning from you
Lol... this from one who argues against logic all day long ? lipsrsealed

Logic isn't against belief in God or the having a master or the bowing to a overarching Constitution. That you assume it to be means you don't even begin to understand it. undecided
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 3:35pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Lol... this from one who argues against logic all day long ? lipsrsealed

Logic isn't against belief in God or the having a master or the bowing to a overarching Constitution. That you assume it to be means you don't even begin to understand it. undecided
Logical reasoning includes coming to conclusions with facts. When you believe in a higher being, are you being logical? Lets start with this one
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
jaephoenix:

Logical reasoning includes coming to conclusions with facts. When you believe in a higher being, are you being logical? Lets start with this one
Again, Logic isn't against belief in God or the having a master or the bowing to a overarching Constitution. That you assume it to be means you don't even begin to understand it. undecided
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Again, Logic isn't against belief in God or the having a master or the bowing to a overarching Constitution. That you assume it to be means you don't even begin to understand it. undecided
Maybe you have comprehension issues. Lemme break it down.
I have to get a detailed explanation of logic for you, maybe your brain would crank open a bit.
Logical (Deductive) Reasoning
Logical or deductive reasoning involves using a given set of facts or data to deduce other facts by reasoning logically. It involves drawing specific conclusions based on premises

Lets put your belief under the microscope of logic.
I believe in god
Question 1. What is a god?
A god is a supernatural being with supernatural powers(according to dictionaries).
Question 2. Why do you believe in god?
You obviously do this cos you were taught both by your family and society that you just have to believe in god. And not just any god, but a specific one. If you were in India, it would probably be Brahma. If you are in Nigeria, Allah or Yahweh.
Question 3. Is there any evidence of a god?
This is where the problem usually begins. If there is a god or gods, they have done a fine job of hiding from their subjects or creations. Creations they promised to reveal themselves to and also creations they promised they would punish if they don't believe they exist(even though they reneged on their promises of revealing themselves to those creations.
Thus there is no evidence these god(s) exist except on books written by their adherents. Now these books say these gods exist. Would you believe Harry Potter exists because JK Rowlings says so in her books? And in fact, the said book(Bible) has been found to contain many lies and contradictions. Check out
https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes
Question 4. So where is the premise of your belief?
This is where logic steps in. You believe in a certain god which has been shown not to exist. You even live your life based on what the god supposedly wants. You believe because of faith. Now faith is problematic. Why? Faith bred many religions. They all have faith their specific gods exist. And would attack you if you say otherwise. Faith is the opposite of fact. Its based on what may be, not what is.
Thus you are logically incorrect by claiming to be a theist
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Nov 22, 2023
jaephoenix:
Maybe you have comprehension issues. Lemme break it down.
I have to get a detailed explanation of logic for you, maybe your brain would crank open a bit.
Logical (Deductive) Reasoning
Logical or deductive reasoning involves using a given set of facts or data to deduce other facts by reasoning logically. It involves drawing specific conclusions based on premises

Lets put your belief under the microscope of logic.
I believe in god
Question 1. What is a god?
A god is a supernatural being with supernatural powers(according to dictionaries).
Question 2. Why do you believe in god?
You obviously do this cos you were taught both by your family and society that you just have to believe in god. And not just any god, but a specific one. If you were in India, it would probably be Brahma. If you are in Nigeria, Allah or Yahweh.
This is where the problem usually begins. If there is a god or gods, they have done a fine job of hiding from their subjects or creations. Creations they promised to reveal themselves to and also creations they promised they would punish if they don't believe they exist(even though they reneged on their promises of revealing themselves to those creations.
Thus there is no evidence these god(s) exist except on books written by their adherents. Now these books say these gods exist. Would you believe Harry Potter exists because JK Rowlings says so in her books? And in fact, the said book(Bible) has been found to contain many lies and contradictions. Check out
https://www.nairaland.com/7659505/book-bible-gaffes
Question 4. So where is the premise of your belief?
This is where logic steps in. You believe in a certain god which has been shown not to exist. You even live your life based on what the god supposedly wants. You believe because of faith. Now faith is problematic. Why? Faith bred many religions. They all have faith their specific gods exist. And would attack you if you say otherwise. Faith is the opposite of fact. Its based on what may be, not what is.
Thus you are logically incorrect by claiming to be a theist
***yawn***
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
Kobojunkie:
***yawn***
Exactly grin
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by aswani(m): 12:19am On Nov 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

Exactly grin

You should have tried to find out about kobojunkie before engaging her in discussion.

I am not saying anyone has mental wellbeing issues but there are posters on this platform whose personal issues have definitely overwhelmed them and it shows.
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by jaephoenix(m): 8:26am On Nov 23, 2023
aswani:

You should have tried to find out about kobojunkie before engaging her in discussion.

I am not saying anyone has mental wellbeing issues but there are posters on this platform whose personal issues have definitely overwhelmed them and it shows.

I know about junkie and her struggles, but I thought she said she has been on therapy. I don't usually read her posts but recently I started reading them, but I have realized the therapy didn’t work. Or she has relapsed. Either way, aint reading her posts again or engaging her

1 Like

Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by Dtruthspeaker: 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

This is where the problem usually begins. If there is a god or gods, they have done a fine job of hiding from their subjects or creations....

This thread proves you are a Liar for we gave evidence then you shifted post.

https://www.nairaland.com/7891795/does-god-exist/34#126972560
Re: SA Pastor Suffocate Nigerian Lady To Death After He Placed Speaker, Sat On Her by aswani(m): 6:40pm On Nov 23, 2023
jaephoenix:

I know about junkie and her struggles, but I thought she said she has been on therapy. I don't usually read her posts but recently I started reading them, but I have realized the therapy didn’t work. Or she has relapsed. Either way, aint reading her posts again or engaging her

You know what, I genuinely didn't realise kobojunkie had admitted to whatever issues she had and consequently gone into therapy you know.

Whether or not she reads this, I apologise to her for my behaviour towards her.

I hope she finds her peace somewhere and soon because underneath it all is a decent human being looking for a conversation like me.

One more kobojunkie, I apologise. Stay safe and stay healthy please.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eat, Drink, Shit, F*u*c*k And Die! Is This The Essence Of Life? / Can Christians Carry Fire Arms As A Means Of Protection From Islamic Fanatics? / Priests-brawl-bethlehems-church-nativity-clergy-fight-christmas-cleaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.