Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,951 members, 7,810,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 PM

MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No (2322 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Segun Ogungbe And His 2 Wives, Atinuke & Omowunmi Ajiboye 'Awoko Aliyah' / Wunmi Ajiboye Celebrates Her Birthday With Sexy Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Africaflavour: 10:31pm On Nov 20, 2023
MC Oluomo speaks amidst relationship allegations with Wunmi Ajiboye - “Regret not the kindness you show”

Musiliu Akinsanya, commonly known as MC Oluomo, the Lagos state NURTW boss, has spoken out about his alleged relationship with Nollywood actress Wunmi Ajiboye, who is also Segun Ogungbe’s second wife.

According to accounts, the actress had an extramarital romance with the NURTW president while still married to the legendary actor. According to reports, Wunmi Ajiboye is being funded by MC Oluomo.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/11/mc-oluomo-speaks-amidst-relationship.html

cc

1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Chicagograduate(m): 10:55pm On Nov 20, 2023
MC oluomo should be in crime section.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39am On Nov 21, 2023
It Part of the culture na, why are you guys surprised ?

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Omihanifa: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
The guy is just using them for rituals. After sleeping with them their career will nosedive.
Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Faiththatworks(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
I really wonder why people glamorize these road union people. These guys are really bestial in their behavior.
I happen to stumble on Koko Zaria the second-in-command to Mc Oluomo in Oshodi yesterday.
For lack of a proper adjective to describe him,I will call him a Noun,this Noun assaulted an innocent driver for stopping under the bridge at Oshodi,the most scariest part was the innocent driver was stopped by the Police cos his car didn't have any plate number.
This Noun was asking the driver why he parked under the bridge and while trying to explain his situation,the Noun gave the driver some slaps on his face right in the presence of the Police officer,I was dumbfounded.
The police man had to beg him to stop assaulting the driver,and I was really really pissed off with both the police man and the Noun.
I stood back and started wondering if these are the people that they try to glamorize on social media,very unruly, pathetic creatures who should never have an opinion in a civilized society.
It's well with my Nation
God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by We4all: 11:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Faiththatworks:
I really wonder why people glamorize these road union people. These guys are really bestial in their behavior.
I happen to stumble on Koko Zaria the second-in-command to Mc Oluomo in Oshodi yesterday.
For lack of a proper adjective to describe him,I will call him a Noun,this Noun assaulted an innocent driver for stopping under the bridge at Oshodi,the most scariest part was the innocent driver was stopped by the Police cos his car didn't have any plate number.
This Noun was asking the driver why he parked under the bridge and while trying to explain his situation,the Noun gave the driver some slaps on his face right in the presence of the Police officer,I was dumbfounded.
The police man had to beg him to stop assaulting the driver,and I was really really pissed off with both the police man and the Noun.
I stood back and started wondering if these are the people that they try to glamorize on social media,very unruly, pathetic creatures who should never have an opinion in a civilized society.
It's well with my Nation
God bless Nigeria.
Calling him a 'noun' got me laughing real hard. On a serious note, people like that shouldn't be living amongst humans.

1 Like

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:00am On Nov 22, 2023
Africaflavour:
MC Oluomo speaks amidst relationship allegations with Wunmi Ajiboye - “Regret not the kindness you show”

Musiliu Akinsanya, commonly known as MC Oluomo, the Lagos state NURTW boss, has spoken out about his alleged relationship with Nollywood actress Wunmi Ajiboye, who is also Segun Ogungbe’s second wife.

According to accounts, the actress had an extramarital romance with the NURTW president while still married to the legendary actor. According to reports, Wunmi Ajiboye is being funded by MC Oluomo.

Source: https://www.lejitreporters.com.ng/2023/11/mc-oluomo-speaks-amidst-relationship.html

cc
Especially kpekus less used by previous service providers with big JUGS... GURL wey no get share #SPIT
Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by SAMBARRY: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2023
Faiththatworks:
It's well with my Nation
God bless Nigeria.
I resonate with you but I have no single pity for these commercial drivers especially the ones in lagos.they are as animalistic as other touts and they only respond to violence.they lack the capacity to be civil and considerate in road usage

Again I have my reservations about Koko Zaria but I support him, Why? If you are familiar with Oshodi or other parts of lagos,these commercial drivers are the major reasons for needless traffic on the road and even when they are corrected they insult you.koko was very right because the driver that you are pitying must have been warned not to park under the bridge and once they smoke Igbo and drink all kinds of narcotics they believe they are untouchable and larger than life so they need the likes of Koko Zaria to bring them back to their senses.

Aside from parking under the bridge,they park anywhere to pick up passengers or drop passengers and then create avoidable traffic.some even park in the middle of the road to fight and then cause traffic.now as for the nurtw the little I know about them is that before you agree to be a driver you have to join their association,you register and pay dues and you're given clear instructions about how to drive in ways that will not be a menace to others.

By the way the way these guys park under the bridge causes accidents and the police cannot even control them again because of the aftermath of endsars.if police decides to deal with them everyone will start shouting police brutality without understanding that it was the driver that was wrong so it takes someone that is equally in the same buisness as them to apply brute force to put them in their place.hence the Yoruba proverb it's only a thief that knows the ways of a thief and knows how to catch a thief.the police might handle the issue in a way that will escalate into civil unrest because they might likely use guns but a fellow noun like him is the best person to put him in his place.

Moreso the day you see WHEN this commercial drivers cause an accident and zoom off like nothing happened or break someone's side mirror and zoom off like it's nothing and even insult you on top of it that's when you will know they themselves are ruthless and sociopathic.infact it's because of the presence of people like Koko Zaria and his boys that there's still a little sanity on Lagos roads because left to the police and yellow fever,they don't give a fvck
Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Faiththatworks(m): 8:23am On Nov 22, 2023
SAMBARRY:
I resonate with you but I have no single pity for these commercial drivers especially the ones in lagos.they are as animalistic as other touts and they only respond to violence.they lack the capacity to be civil and considerate in road usage

Again I have my reservations about Koko Zaria but I support him, Why? If you are familiar with Oshodi or other parts of lagos,these commercial drivers are the major reasons for needless traffic on the road and even when they are corrected they insult you.koko was very right because the driver that you are pitying must have been warned not to park under the bridge and once they smoke Igbo and drink all kinds of narcotics they believe they are untouchable and larger than life so they need the likes of Koko Zaria to bring them back to their senses.

Aside from parking under the bridge,they park anywhere to pick up passengers or drop passengers and then create avoidable traffic.some even park in the middle of the road to fight and then cause traffic.now as for the nurtw the little I know about them is that before you agree to be a driver you have to join their association,you register and pay dues and you're given clear instructions about how to drive in ways that will not be a menace to others.

By the way the way these guys park under the bridge causes accidents and the police cannot even control them again because of the aftermath of endsars.if police decides to deal with them everyone will start shouting police brutality without understanding that it was the driver that was wrong so it takes someone that is equally in the same buisness as them to apply brute force to put them in their place.hence the Yoruba proverb it's only a thief that knows the ways of a thief and knows how to catch a thief.the police might handle the issue in a way that will escalate into civil unrest because they might likely use guns but a fellow noun like him is the best person to put him in his place.

Moreso the day you see WHEN this commercial drivers cause an accident and zoom off like nothing happened or break someone's side mirror and zoom off like it's nothing and even insult you on top of it that's when you will know they themselves are ruthless and sociopathic.infact it's because of the presence of people like Koko Zaria and his boys that there's still a little sanity on Lagos roads because left to the police and yellow fever,they don't give a fvck

Pls note the driver wasn't a commercial driver,he was driving his personal car,a Lexus and not a commercial bus.
That's why I was pissed off,if you were there you will feel the same way,there was no logic to why he assaulted the Driver.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by SAMBARRY: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Faiththatworks:

Pls note the driver wasn't a commercial driver,he was driving his personal car,a Lexus and not a commercial bus.
That's why I was pissed off,if you were there you will feel the same way,there was no logic to why he assaulted the Driver.
good.now let's leave emotions and sentiments and apply common sense.should the driver have parked there? The other day Rufai oseni broke traffic laws and he was still playing victim even after the police told him he was wrong and that he should just apologize and go.they were even correcting him playfully until he started insulting the police and brought out his phone to film them. of course that made them mad and when hand touch am was crying wolf.there are places to park that you will not be a danger to yourself and other road users and there have been several jingles and publicity on radio and television not to park under the bridge but lagosians know how to flout the law in ways that create problems for others and Still be playing victim as if you were not the one that started the wahala.

I don't know Koko Zaria personally but I know his story and rough past,his buisness with Lagos politicians and the likes however he's not someone I'll reckon with but again he's right.i have seen situations where you will correct some drivers that OGA this place you are parking is dangerous and can cause an accident and they'll look at you with arrogance and condescendingly.aside that I know Koko couldn't have just walked up to him and assaulted him.he must have first approached him respectfully and that one likely retorted with an insult so what do you expect? Do you think it's everyone that can ignore insults?

I have come across touts that have spoken to me respectfully when I wanted to buy something and they told me to please move my car elsewhere I cannot buy anything here.assuming I now respond with insults and curses.what do you think will happen? No let's be reasonable.education and maturity should give any individual some form of emotional intelligence.
Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by Faiththatworks(m): 10:32am On Nov 22, 2023
SAMBARRY:
good.now let's leave emotions and sentiments and apply common sense.should the driver have parked there? The other day Rufai oseni broke traffic laws and he was still playing victim even after the police told him he was wrong and that he should just apologize and go.they were even correcting him playfully until he started insulting the police and brought out his phone to film them. of course that made them mad and when hand touch am was crying wolf.there are places to park that you will not be a danger to yourself and other road users and there have been several jingles and publicity on radio and television not to park under the bridge but lagosians know how to flout the law in ways that create problems for others and Still be playing victim as if you were not the one that started the wahala.

I don't know Koko Zaria personally but I know his story and rough past,his buisness with Lagos politicians and the likes however he's not someone I'll reckon with but again he's right.i have seen situations where you will correct some drivers that OGA this place you are parking is dangerous and can cause an accident and they'll look at you with arrogance and condescendingly.aside that I know Koko couldn't have just walked up to him and assaulted him.he must have first approached him respectfully and that one likely retorted with an insult so what do you expect? Do you think it's everyone that can ignore insults?

I have come across touts that have spoken to me respectfully when I wanted to buy something and they told me to please move my car elsewhere I cannot buy anything here.assuming I now respond with insults and curses.what do you think will happen? No let's be reasonable.education and maturity should give any individual some form of emotional intelligence.

I don't really understand your point,this man assaulted a driver in my presence,he slapped him several times and you are trying to justify it with his rough past.
Common on,what has that got to do with common civility,the driver was asked to park there by a police man and he complied, seriously I don't understand why you are trying to defend this guy.
He was wrong and shouldn't have slapped the guy or assaulted him,a common statement like can you park your car very well would have sorted out the issue.
If you were in the Driver's shoes what will you do,a police man asked you to park on the road and you did the right thing, really what's his offence.
Should anybody who's driving his/her private car be afraid of those Road union clowns,who gave them the authority to act as traffic Managers on Lagos roads,I repeat you are saying this cos you didn't see what happened that day.
U can continue defending and glamorizing those clowns until you have an experience with them.
Re: MC Oluomo Speaks Amidst Relationship Allegations With Wunmi Ajiboye - “regret No by SAMBARRY: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2023
Faiththatworks:

I don't really understand your point,this man assaulted a driver in my presence,he slapped him several times and you are trying to justify it with his rough past.
Common on,what has that got to do with common civility,the driver was asked to park there by a police man and he complied, seriously I don't understand why you are trying to defend this guy.
He was wrong and shouldn't have slapped the guy or assaulted him,a common statement like can you park your car very well would have sorted out the issue.
If you were in the Driver's shoes what will you do,a police man asked you to park on the road and you did the right thing, really what's his offence.
Should anybody who's driving his/her private car be afraid of those Road union clowns,who gave them the authority to act as traffic Managers on Lagos roads,I repeat you are saying this cos you didn't see what happened that day.
U can continue defending and glamorizing those clowns until you have an experience with them.
when you read without emotions you will understand

(1) (Reply)

2face And Obi Mikel Who Is More Famous? / I Can't Believe Mary J Blige Is Really Really Broke / Agbani Darego Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction At Sister's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.