Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,082 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) (28291 Views)

Portable To Davido: The $3k You Dash Me Then, I Shared It With Poco Lee & Others / E-Money Takes Portable To London For The First Time โ€ข Zazu Excited (video) / Mimi Orjiekwe's Family To Return Bride Price To Charles Billion Pius (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Zooposki(f): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by spirul77: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala.

Men, check my signature.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by JuanDeDios: 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
GYBABA:
So someone somewhere paid Charles Okocha 40 million naira for what? Opening his mouth & shouting waaaaaah?!!!.
I'm still trying to wrap my head around it. Seems there's a new money laundering vehicle in town.

4 Likes

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by ceejay80s(m): 11:00am On Nov 21, 2023
Nonsense and ingredient
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by GanagiBitrus: 11:01am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Splashme: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Aww
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by AllDModsAreMaad: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2023
omoredia:
Hehe amala with mucor wan fight fufu.

Some of una na "go at" honestly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ

You are a wic ked somebody.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by AngelicBeing: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2023
Guyman01:
What is the ruling on this confrontation between these 2 mad men?
Hahaha, your gif cracked me up, don't let Saudi Arabia Police catch you oo, Dem go flog you 70,000 Koboko laden with chilly pepper for your back grin

3 Likes

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2023
"Slaves should recognize their Colonial Masters after the British."

Translation for Mr. PORTABLE grin

2 Likes

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2023
CJStarz:
Igwe California vs Portable

Igbos vs Yorubas

This fight go sweet wella๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Of cos na we go win d fight nah ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Make I go do press up fes

I hope there are many skirts available.

The Igbo wo.MEN will need something to escape with.

That's if they are not locked up at home on Monday by Ekpa continents away. grin

Biafur0 is an Online Republic, no wonder you are such keyboard warriors. grin

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by tfelicityk(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Why both on substance when talking?

Is that what gives them influence to speak their minds.

Physical substance see on the video.
Igbo Vs Alcohol

Say No To Drugs
Say No To other vices
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Angrygoat: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Okocha has never seen such money before now at once. So he dey form yankee dey do boss. Ole. Igbos have always been fraudulent. Ole. Local breed forming Americana. Local breed who has mental disorder.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Rebuker(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2023
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by emkz: 11:11am On Nov 21, 2023
Enough of the drama. They can go ahead and release their song so we can rest.

If it is true, Charles Okocha and Portable can explain to us what kind of deal they did that paid 40 million naira. Where are videos of the deal?
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by abba190: 11:13am On Nov 21, 2023
ok
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by taiwotimitt: 11:14am On Nov 21, 2023
Ogbon Sodiki.........Portable over sabi dey nail him. No agreement, no scamming
he has given him the compensation he deserves
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:15am On Nov 21, 2023
Same ikotun born Charles okocha..

If portable no collect make i faint......all his igboland deals will first be shut down..but why do I feel this thing na publicity stunt

He just want to cry physically and emotionally
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:17am On Nov 21, 2023
Angrygoat:
Okocha has never seen such money before now at once. So he dey form yankee dey do boss. Ole. Igbos have always been fraudulent. Ole. Local breed forming Americana. Local breed who has mental disorder.

If not for igboland PR including marketing and publishing plus finance Wizkid for no pass Ekiti state.

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:18am On Nov 21, 2023
KingOfAllIgbos:

I hope there are many skirts available.

The Igbo wo.MEN will need something to escape with.

That's if they are not locked up at home on Monday by Ekpa continents away. grin

Biafur0 is an Online Republic, no wonder you are such keyboard warriors. grin

Minority typing trash..

Yoruba wannabe
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Figger(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:
Same ikotun born Charles okocha..

If portable no collect make i faint......all his igboland deals will first be shut down..but why do I feel this thing na publicity stunt

He just want to cry physically and emotionally
I wonder oh, Charles was born and brought up in Lagos na him this miscreant dey tell make him come Lagos. He must be on colos
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by FireUpNow(m): 11:18am On Nov 21, 2023
These yeyebrities nor well @all. So Portable mumu like this to do things without proper written agreement? Na woo but I just gell it's a skit move
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Blacktruth: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2023
Two mad men on kolos
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by highchief1: 11:24am On Nov 21, 2023
nlparrot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiVPXfkWN8I?si=0dRumZRqAqHkMPX2

The threat issued by Portable to Charles Okocha has sparked a fierce quarrel between the two Nigerian figures. Portable alleges that Okocha deceived him by keeping 40 million Naira from show promoters in Desmond, Abuja, and only giving him 5 million Naira. He accused Okocha of being unfair and branded him a thief.

In response, Okocha claimed that he was the brains behind the deal and had only invited Portable as a guest, flying him from Lagos to Abuja. Okocha clarified that there was no formal agreement, so he paid Portable what he thought was appropriate โ€“ 5 million Naira.

Feeling shortchanged, Portable challenged Okocha to a confrontation in Lagos, hinting at potential physical altercation if Okocha dared to show up there. Portable said;

This altercation has stirred up a storm on the internet, with fans divided on whether itโ€™s a publicity stunt or genuine animosity between the two controversial celebrities.

Source: Instablog9ja @IG
charlse wan use potable trend.them no be mate.
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2023
lol
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by pretydiva(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2023
Attention seekers. Mctewwwww
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Ttipsy(f): 11:25am On Nov 21, 2023
mcmbonu:
Lol.
Let's do Poll.

Who will win

Like for Charles
Share for portable
did Charles wanted to scam him
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:27am On Nov 21, 2023
Figger:
I wonder oh, Charles was born and brought up in Lagos na him this miscreant dey tell make him come Lagos. He must be on colos

Na migrant from the enclaves...no mind that portable wey dj chicken give him wife belle..
Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Starhearts: 11:37am On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:
The main person secured a contract and merely featured you. Now you want the proceeds 50:50 saying you were shortchanged.

If you were part of the original deal, why didn't you sign to be paid N20m?

Someone that's in Ogun State is shouting "Come to Lagos". These people and stupidity!

U dey dere with dem , abi? because of free MB wey network provider give u? Dats y u dey foam in d mouth

1 Like

Re: Come To Lagos, If They Born You Well - Portable To Charles Okocha (video) by Available9: 11:40am On Nov 21, 2023
Millimann:
The main person secured a contract and merely featured you. Now you want the proceeds 50:50 saying you were shortchanged.

If you were part of the original deal, why didn't you sign to be paid N20m?

Someone that's in Ogun State is shouting "Come to Lagos". These people and stupidity!
oga na skit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See A Fan Comment On Basketmouth's Wife Pic On Mama's Day / Rick Ross Live Performance with Red Carpet Pics / โ€œBiafrans Are So Dumb": Kemi Olunloyo Blows Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.