Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,446 members, 7,823,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) (22226 Views)

Heroic Homecoming As Fubara Awards Reality Show Winner, Uzodinma, Scholarship / Sanwo-Olu Arrives To A Rousey Welcome After Court Affirmed His Reelection / Governor Obaseki Given A Heroic Welcome As He Arrives Benin After Osun Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by meditator(m): 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
kingsways:
How did a failed Governor end up becoming Minister?
I wonder ooo. Just that his story isn't different from the Agulu fraud that wanted becoming a President through back door and waging religious war. They are birds of same feather
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Jlow2: 2:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
Gullible morons
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Menclothing: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
Someone that loose election

Vote do count

They use gov compensate him

If vote don’t count tinubu cousin women loose osun
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by UmarFaruk98: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2023
somebody that failed as Governor you guys are giving this ovation, Zamfara people are not tired of being killed by bandits

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by lebron7(m): 2:32pm On Nov 21, 2023
Convoy worth billions, no visible impact in the community and people are cheering lmao
No wonder this politicians have the balls to behave the way they do
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by kingsways: 2:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
meditator:
I wonder ooo. Just that his story isn't different from the Agulu fraud that wanted becoming a President through back door and waging religious war. They are birds of same feather

Do you want thunder to visit you?

Agulu fraud that did two terms in a difficult state like Anambra…you are comparing with a fellow whose state was overrun by bandits and he couldn’t win a second term
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by gbolswag(m): 2:46pm On Nov 21, 2023
With the level of poverty in the land...see the convoy a governor is using
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Donake: 2:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Only those who lick their leaders asses deserve the kind of leaders they have. Igbo elites know the difference.
Solsix:
On what basis are they hailing him. A man who whose performance was so bad that he couldn't win re- election. Sometime it seems like we deserve where we are as a nation

2 Likes

Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by regenerateman(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2023
kingsways:
How did a failed Governor end up becoming Minister?

Don't you know that from this part of the world, failure is rewarded. Gen Mohammadu Buhari failed as military head of state and he was rewarded with a civilian president for 4 years. He was catastrophic during the 4 years and he was still rewarded with another 4 years. I'm not surprised that this man who could not contain bandits in 4 years was rewarded with minister of state for defence.

1 Like

Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by spencekat(m): 3:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
They go still beat am for re-run.
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by oyeb15: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Theives are glorified in Tinubu regime
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by torqque7(m): 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Dumb cows..celebrating a failure who kept them in bondage..sheep better pass most Nigerians I swear
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Akabuking: 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Homecoming for Nigeria Minister of State for Defence, Bello Matawalle as he visited his hometown Maradun in Zamfara State amidst fanfare and heavy security.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2BcFXW75w
northerners are in love with their oppressors
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by pendragonbladgo(m): 3:28pm On Nov 21, 2023
Sincerely, the level of poverty and ilitracy of Nigerian is too much, at this age, people are still storming the streets to welcome a failure amidst hunger, they can't storm or chant barawo ?

I don't blame them Sha, I blame Parents who give birth to children they can't give good education or establish a business for them
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Germi9: 3:31pm On Nov 21, 2023
He even carried armored tank
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by MosayA: 4:41pm On Nov 21, 2023
With armoured tank? He for go without all the battalion wey follow am. make we check something
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by comrChris(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2023
Armoured tank
What for?
He's supposed to feel at home in his hometown, why all these heavy security?
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Irony1: 5:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
meditator:

Try and have sense naaaa. It is aberration to compare PO with Matawalle, The Zamfara dude is a failed governor. Stop being envious and bitter.
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Onewazobia(m): 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
This leaders are really really enjoying this country

Because of subjugation under extreme poverty.
So unfortunately
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Onewazobia(m): 6:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Toluwanise247:

Even if obi go to this state with heavy security he done go ….

Rephrase please
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by meditator(m): 7:57pm On Nov 21, 2023
Irony1:

Try and have sense naaaa. It is aberration to compare PO with Matawalle, The Zamfara dude is a failed governor. Stop being envious and bitter.
it is because your sense has been turned upside-down that's why you think Obi can't be compared to him. The both of them are failures. Stop being tribalistic and a religious fanatic
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by meditator(m): 8:03pm On Nov 21, 2023
kingsways:

Do you want thunder to visit you?

Agulu fraud that did two terms in a difficult state like Anambra…you are comparing with a fellow whose state was overrun by bandits and he couldn’t win a second term
Yes, I'm talking about the Agulu fraud that:

Doctors went to 12 months strike under him,
Laundered money to Lagos,
Stole state money to invest in his family business,
That could not build any infrastructure for 8years,
Sacked teachers.

I'm talking about the Agulu fraud that his investment is "worth to nothing", according to Professor Soludo.

I'm talking about the religious bigot that wanted waging a religious war on us, which was exposed, Yes daddy.

I'm talking about the that man that changes political parties just like a prostitutes changes clients.

I'm talking about Obi, that third class illiterate
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by kingsways: 9:17pm On Nov 21, 2023
meditator:
Yes, I'm talking about the Agulu fraud that:

Doctors went to 12 months strike under him,
Laundered money to Lagos,
Stole state money to invest in his family business,
That could not build any infrastructure for 8years,
Sacked teachers.

I'm talking about the Agulu fraud that his investment is "worth to nothing", according to Professor Soludo.

I'm talking about the religious bigot that wanted waging a religious war on us, which was exposed, Yes daddy.

I'm talking about the that man that changes political parties just like a prostitutes changes clients.

I'm talking about Obi, that third class illiterate
Ok he is a third class illiterate you say.
And you don’t have to lie to make a point, he didn’t make third class.

At 40, he was already a successful businessman and chairman of the Fidelity Bank Board.

At 50, he had already done two terms as Governor.

Now let’s talk about you and your father. What did your father achieve? How old are you and what have you achieved that is puffing you up and making you think you can be so insolent.

You also have bad upbringing. A decent upbringing should have taught you not to be so insolent towards someone who has achieved something you can only dream of
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Maliqcious: 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
See rich men hometown
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by MortySmith: 10:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
See the security formation sef. Imagine all the military vehicles dey around him but the rest SUV na Dem sabi, even one Hilux no tail Dem. Na wao for mumu Nigerians.
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Irony1: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2023
meditator:
it is because your sense has been turned upside-down that's why you think Obi can't be compared to him. The both of them are failures. Stop being tribalistic and a religious fanatic

My friend don't be daft what I said is not tribalistic neither stop trying to gaslight me. Matawalle is very small compared to where PO is compared to governance. You guys need to stop being stupid abeg.
Re: Matawalle Arrives To A Heroic Homecoming As He Visits His Hometown (pics/video) by Testimony1988(m): 11:28am On Nov 22, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Homecoming for Nigeria Minister of State for Defence, Bello Matawalle as he visited his hometown Maradun in Zamfara State amidst fanfare and heavy security.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ao2BcFXW75w
Waste of tax payers money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Fashola Actually Said About Roads In Nigeria (video) / Lateef Jakande: 10 Facts About Lagos State’s Iconic Former ‘Action Governor’ / Taraba Speaker Confirmed Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.