Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:34 AM

Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders (23201 Views)

Wike, Tambuwal Lose Out As Akpabio Names Minority Leaders / Saraki Hosts Senate Minority Leaders To Closed-door Meeting (photos) / Wike, Makinde React To Gbajabiamila’s Alleged Attempt To Impose Minority Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by dataspai: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Today I bought a bag of pure water for #400, e be like all these agbado Yoruba APC Ronus defefnders na bots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Elsueno: 5:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Greedy lots fighting for thier own benefits but got outsmarted by more cunning greeders 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anyways is not like any of them do shyt for the average Nigerians, wether is LP, APC, PDP or whatever..Them all are in cohort to enjoy themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Antoeni(m): 5:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
Akpabio Will Soon Get The Beating of His Life
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Johnken1234: 5:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
I am not defending any person, they don't have our interest at heart, if una like make una kill una selves. Selfish and greedy politicians. God will punish all of you. Look at the state of the country, nobody is talking about it. You people are there picking who becomes or will not become minority leaders. NDI ARA!!!!

1 Like

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by SALLYBERRY01(m): 5:15pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ok
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Okoroawusa: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kennitrust:
I stopped reading anything politics in Nigeria from the day the supreme court affirm a known criminal as the president of Nigeria.

Nothing in this country borders me anymore. I have accepted my fate as a fortunate citizen rule by unfortunates looters and criminals.

If I open nl, I want to read social life and events not politics.

How wish my aspersions against that druggie can drup him down immediately.
If that's the case then you wouldn't have read this post and reacted to it as you have just done
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Slurity(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
yemmight:
Akpabio is just not competent as a Senate President.
Tell us who is competent? let me guess. Senator Peter Obi right?
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by LegendHero(m): 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2023
Labour party people and Nsogbu Nsogbu.

It is a democracy. Since PDP has overwhelmingly high minority, they will choose the leader and even if they are 1000, they will all still be PDP.

How is that Akpabio fault?

1 Like

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by omenka1: 5:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
For their selfish interests anyway
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by WorldRichest: 6:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Anyone who associates with Ebola Thimbulu the Yeroóba god must be disgraced out of office.

Ebola Thimbulu and his over bleaching wife Remi Thîefnubu must be disgraced out of Aso rock or they face 6 feet before the end of 2024.....this I have seen Insha Allah.

Na me talkam!

This hatred and bitterness that your parents planted in you is the reason why you are poor, sad, bitter, miserable and suicidal

1 Like

Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by WorldRichest: 6:09pm On Nov 21, 2023
casualobserver:
Nigerian opposition are useless. You won’t get your act together, when things go against you as they do for those who don’t prepare you blame the judiciary, you blame APC. Is it Not the minority caucus that gave Akpabio the names?

You say how Tinubu Jagaban organized the opposition when APC was in opposition. That's the god of Politics
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by dododawa1: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Least of

NIGERIA

Problem

Useless POlITICIANS
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by johnjose68: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kennitrust:
I stopped reading anything politics in Nigeria from the day the supreme court affirm a known criminal as the president of Nigeria.

Nothing in this country borders me anymore. I have accepted my fate as a fortunate citizen rule by unfortunates looters and criminals.

Your second name is pho.oool.

You said you stopped reading politics yet you read then reacted to politics news.

Stu.pidity is afraid of your own stu.pidi.ty. angry
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by stacyadams: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is supposed to be a pressing issue to a nation's Parliament??!

SInce May 29, not one meaningful thing has come out of the National Assembly... What then are they earning fat salaries and allowances for??!

APC urrcchins will tell u to give them more time since they just came into power till hunger kill all of them grin
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Burob: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kennitrust:

Sharap, you stopped reading, so what are you doing here?
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Burob: 6:59pm On Nov 21, 2023
stacyadams:

APC urrcchins will tell u to give them more time since they just came into power till hunger kill all of them grin
Oblivious Obidient Agbadorian wey they use ashawo Stacy Adams’ name, dey call person Urchin?
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by teebaxy(m): 7:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kennitrust:

Your first sentence already shows you are a liar and you might even be worse than druggie that you disarn so patiently. How can you stop reading and been in first page of a political topic
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by stacyadams: 7:10pm On Nov 21, 2023
Burob:
Oblivious Obidient Agbadorian wey they use ashawo Stacy Adams’ name, dey call person Urchin?

A useless bamboo arm burobber who gave Mallam his brain to do suya....fela sang a "zombie"song for you go listen to him
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by gratefulheart(m): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
This one sweet me.
Nothing for the haters party 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Addme:

https://punchng.com/just-in-senators-tackle-akpabio-over-choice-of-senate-minority-leaders/
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Djele: 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
Point of correction, labour party senator
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Omoejigbahe(m): 8:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Anyone who associates with Ebola Thimbulu the Yeroóba god must be disgraced out of office.

Ebola Thimbulu and his over bleaching wife Remi Thîefnubu must be disgraced out of Aso rock or they face 6 feet before the end of 2024.....this I have seen Insha Allah.

Na me talkam!

Pray that you witness 31st December 2023. Nitwit
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Orinechi: 9:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
Kennitrust:

But u just made a contribution.
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by soyaoilrate: 4:24am On Nov 22, 2023
An oil extraction machine is a fundamental apparatus in the process of transforming seeds, nuts, or fruits into valuable oils. These machines employ various techniques, such as hydraulic pressing or screw pressing, to extract oil efficiently and systematically. From small-scale operations to large industrial setups, the versatility of oil extraction machines caters to a diverse range of production needs. Equipped with advanced technology, these machines ensure precision in the extraction process, maintaining the integrity of the oil's flavor, nutritional value, and beneficial compounds. Whether used for culinary, cosmetic, or industrial purposes, oil extraction machines play a pivotal role in meeting the global demand for high-quality, minimally processed oils. The continual evolution of these machines reflects advancements in efficiency, sustainability, and safety, positioning them at the forefront of the oil extraction industry.
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by Babathanks(m): 6:01am On Nov 22, 2023
Angelfrost:
This is supposed to be a pressing issue to a nation's Parliament??!

SInce May 29, not one meaningful thing has come out of the National Assembly... What then are they earning fat salaries and allowances for??!
Dstv and gotv increase my subscription from 10500 to 12500 and this mugus did not say anything about it ooi cos of corruption. It is one of my neighbor that is a SA to one of them that told me yesterday that Dstv gave all our senators and house of representatives free package and that's why they can't say anything about it. Both Apc, pdp and lp are all the same. Nigeria will never develop. The best thing is to divide this countryor go back regional system of government
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by HRMK: 9:24am On Nov 22, 2023
AKPABIO IS RIGHT!LP HAS 8SENATORS!HOW CAN IT BE HOLDING MINORITY POSITIONS?
Re: Senators Tackle Akpabio Over Choice Of Senate Minority Leaders by edungene7: 9:28am On Nov 22, 2023
The vegetable Akpabio would be worst than a rubber stamp

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Will Defeat Atiku In His Home State - Lawan / Production Of Tinubu/Shettima Textiles For 2023 Campaign (pics/vid) / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.