Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? (30410 Views)

IKEDC Unveils Lagos Areas Getting 20-24 Hours Power Supply / Update: Does Anyone Else Have Problems Loading IKEDC Token? / Why Electricity Is Cut When There Is A Rainstorm In Nigeria - IKEDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2023
princemillla:
I have a sis who work wit this people. She once told me every prepaid meter that is old will not scale thru this kyc stuff. The idea is to migrate everyone to the latest meter which looks like the calculator.

I had similar issues and immediately I linked my nin and I purchased from Opay I got my kyc and Token and since then I have not had any issues. Am using the latest Conlog meter
does that mean Mojec meter that was given and installed by IKEDC two years ago is old? Which kind wahala be this?
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 7:11am On Nov 24, 2023
africoders18:
Finally, I was able to solve the problem. The thing is, I am using MOJEC matter, so I dont get those two tokens.
I followed the advice of nairalanders and went to generate ktc at https://www.ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck/
I entered the first set, pressed enter. Entered the second set, pressed enter.

Then I entered my token, and it went. I appreciate the good people of the land once again.
you haven't solved the problem finish. Go and top-up and see what happens. It will reject your token

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by samsonty(m): 7:21am On Nov 24, 2023
After linking the NIN and all proccess I'm able to recharge successfully but the ISSUE now is I bought a new token from my bank app. The new token has been rejected again for about 4 days now . Please help.
Murzmann:
You can fix it in just 2 steps below:

Step I:
Enter your meter number and NIN to link your NIN to your prepaid meter in under 2 minutes using this link-
https://smartkyc.ikejaelectric.com/

Step II:
After linking your prepaid meter to your NIN, go ahead and make an electricity purchase on simply buy units from your bank app or Anywhere else. You will receive 2 sets of tokens separate from the light units tokens you bought. These 2 tokens are called kct1 and kct2.

Enter the 1st set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter. Enter the 2nd set of token into your prepaid meter and press enter again. Your meter will migrate successfully.

Step III
You can now enter your unit tokens to load successfully and wil not see a rejected message when next you load.

Most common problem
If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:
www.Ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck

#Enjoy
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by joseph1832(m): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2023
HeatSeeker:

Yeah, I think this is the problem. But how can I link my NIN when I am not the owner of the building and the landlord has passed away? I wonder what they are trying to achieve with this useless idea? 🀦🏼
whoever is the owner of the house you rent, is the one who should link his or her NIN, to the prepaid meter.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by alpharoyalty: 7:47am On Nov 24, 2023
I encountered similar issues and managed to resolve them. While my initial top-up after the upgrade was successful, the second attempt resulted in a 'reject' error message. I even purchased two additional tokens through my bank app. To address this, I contacted a friend working at the IKEDC office, who provided specific codes for me to input and share the results with him.
Codes are
072 =

and

070 =

After sharing the results, he took some actions unknown to me, and within two days, I successfully loaded all three tokens. I recommend trying the same approach when visiting the IKEDC office next time – share your meter results with them, and they might interpret and resolve the issue. Unfortunately, I can't share my friend's contact information.

2 Likes

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by alpharoyalty: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2023
joseph1832:
whoever is the owner of the house you rent, is the one who should link his or her NIN, to the prepaid meter.

You can actually use your NIN if you are not the landlord. Just don't tick the landlord box
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Nov 24, 2023
alpharoyalty:

You can actually use your NIN if you are not the landlord. Just don't tick the landlord box
I personally see no viable reason whatsoever, for me to link my NIN to a prepaid meter that doesn't belong to me.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by YModulosGodSon: 8:38am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
that means it has been restored because it was down yesterday afternoon. Meanwhile, the problem of loading tokens still persist

Hi Beremx,
I know you already purchased token from other vendors but just for trials sake can you make another purchase via https://www.ie-payments.com/ and then try to load the token you receive.

Cheers

PS: You can try a lesser amount, trials

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Appliedmaths(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2023
africoders18:

I linked something during the night - https://smartkyc.ikejaelectric.com/login.xhtml

At what time did you do the NIN linking?

I was on their website throughout yesterday, in the midnight and early this morning and got error messages.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2023
YModulosGodSon:

Hi Beremx,
I know you already purchased token from other vendors but just for trials sake can you make another purchase via https://www.ie-payments.com/ and then try to load the token you receive.

Cheers

haaaa!! It worked o!!! I tried 200naira and it worked. Jesus 😁😁😁.
I'm trying to see if I can load the previous ones I bought. Thanks God bless you

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by princemillla(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
does that mean Mojec meter that was given and installed by IKEDC two years ago is old? Which kind wahala be this?

It’s a pure wickedness.

If I tell I since wen she told me bout this. She warned anyone using old P. meter to load Enug fund.

Her words is coming to pass now.

I hope u get ur issues fixed soon
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 9:25am On Nov 24, 2023
bobo65:

Use the link someone dropped on the 1st page

If you have linked your NIN to your prepaid meter and you have made a new electricity unit purchase but did not receive your ktc tokens or only received incomplete tokens, then click the link below and enter your meter number to receive your two sets of kcts:
www.Ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck

My prepaid meter has been linked as early as when we were told to link it. My husband was even sent a verification code to confirm the upgrade. What I don't understand is why we're not given the KCT code. The neighbour that I assisted to load their token linked their NIN after ours o and I was able to generate the KCT code without hassles. I've told my husband to link the NIN with the meter number again. There must have been some sort of error at the first attempt
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2023
dominique:

My prepaid meter has been linked as early as when we were told to link it. My husband was even sent a verification code to confirm the upgrade. What I don't understand is why we're not given the KCT code. The neighbour that I assisted to load their token linked their NIN after ours o and I was able to generate the KCT code without hassles. I've told my husband to link the NIN with the meter number again. There must have been some sort of error at the first attempt
you're the one to generate your own KCT code. Use the link below to try.

https://www.ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck/?fbclid=IwAR00jleW0jlJqbVRdmHTP-LOBKf0fnHpkJt8-2kwuETfkbAU1eizAa9S_kg
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mutaalim(m): 9:44am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
I'm trying to see if I can load the previous ones I bought. Thanks God bless you

I too just bought 200naira now from there site but no light now to confirm
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2023
mutaalim:

I too just bought 200naira now from there site but no light now to confirm
try it when light is restored. I also bought 200 naira
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 9:51am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
you're the one to generate your own KCT code. Use the link below to try.

https://www.ikejaelectric.com/kctcheck/?fbclid=IwAR00jleW0jlJqbVRdmHTP-LOBKf0fnHpkJt8-2kwuETfkbAU1eizAa9S_kg

I've been doing that since yesterday o and it kept giving me the error in the screenshot below. I didn't even see any need to generate any KCT code yet since I'm still having almost 200 units but when I started hearing of complaints here and there, I decided to check. I helped someone generate the code without any hassles and they've successfully recharged their meter. That was what even prompted me to check ours. I'm suspecting my husband mistakenly imputed the wrong meter number, he probably misplaced a digit or something. I'm hoping it's not something that will need to be rectified by going to their office
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 9:53am On Nov 24, 2023
dominique:

I've been doing that since yesterday o and it kept giving me the error in the screenshot below. I didn't even see any need to generate any KCT code yet since I'm still having almost 200 units but when I started hearing of complaints here and there, I decided to check. I helped someone generate the code without any hassles and they've successfully recharged their meter. That was what even prompted me to check ours.
this exactly what my neighbor went through two days ago, but he was able to get the KCT codes. Probably you'll have to keep trying
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 9:58am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
this exactly what my neighbor went through two days ago, but he was able to get the KCT codes. Probably you'll have to keep trying

I've tried the ussd code someone suggested and it says there's no information available on the meter. I think this is a more serious issue than it seems
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 10:12am On Nov 24, 2023
dominique:

I've tried the ussd code someone suggested and it says there's no information available on the meter. I think this is a more serious issue than it seems
it's a very serious matter. Well you'll have to keep trying. At least your units haven't been exhausted yet
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by dominique(f): 10:34am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
it's a very serious matter. Well you'll have to keep trying. At least your units haven't been exhausted yet

I have enough units to last me till this time next month if I manage it well, I hope we would have rectified the issue by then. I'm glad I l didn't wait till I was about to recharge before trying the meter number with the portal.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by DeleTaller: 10:45am On Nov 24, 2023
TheDemola:

Go and generate KCT from their website

Hello, I have generated the KC1 and 2 token...I have input it and loaded my purchase token... The problem now is that once you go through that keychange process and after upgrading... you would not be able to load another purchase token... And they said you can only upgrade once... That is the problem... So please read and understand and let's see if you have any idea to solve it. I know a guy working with Ikejaelectric and he told me this morning that even they do not understand the situation from their office... That we should just hold on and maybe after sometimes the IT department would find a solution
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by DeleTaller: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:

Do not let that guy put you through unnecessary fear.. I also use conlog and it's not working after I did my upgrading and I was only able to load my purchase token....then it was the subsequent purchase token I bought yesterday that would not work.. at least I use conlog that was commissioned to my apartment just 2 years ago.. I think this have to do with their database server..a network problem that am sure will be resolved.. cos I spoke with a guy I know there he said it's a network thing... imperfections from their IT guys
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by DeleTaller: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
you haven't solved the problem finish. Go and top-up and see what happens. It will reject your token

Your head correct Jare... The subsequent loading is the one putting everything into mess... The token immediately after the KYC 1&2 has no issue now, it will go through and be successful. The problem It is the subsequent purchase tokens.. We need a representative from that company to at least address this issue and let people know what to start thinking of as they have got the most useless customer care service in this whole wide world

1 Like

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by sherbol: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2023
I said I just did.
I bought 3000 worth of electricity since 2 days n I was unable to load it.
With d explanation given I ve been able to do dat.

Beremx:
this is not the issue. Loading another token after that is where the problem is. Try to top up and you'll see it will reject it
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by VikingKing: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2023
dominique:

I've been doing that since yesterday o and it kept giving me the error in the screenshot below. I didn't even see any need to generate any KCT code yet since I'm still having almost 200 units but when I started hearing of complaints here and there, I decided to check. I helped someone generate the code without any hassles and they've successfully recharged their meter. That was what even prompted me to check ours. I'm suspecting my husband mistakenly imputed the wrong meter number, he probably misplaced a digit or something. I'm hoping it's not something that will need to be rectified by going to their office

Buy light first, even if na #500, then try it again. The 40-digit KCT will either accompany the electricity token you've just bought, or you can then use the KCTcheck website to check for your KCT.

Either ways, once you buy light, thats when the system generates your KCT. That's how it works. Thank me later 😊
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:
I also did all you said and it worked. The problem here is subsequent attempt to recharge is proving abortive

That's actually what I did AFTER SUBSEQUENT attempts were unsuccessful... It's as if I just did it all again
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Ajokeade17: 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2023
I tried loading 900 which they deducted 1k. Nothing has been received. This is a scam. They should Return my money
YModulosGodSon:
money refunded

Hi Beremx,

Cheers

Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Ajokeade17: 12:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
I did with 900 it deducted 1k and no token sent
Beremx:
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by Beremx(f): 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ajokeade17:
I did with 900 it deducted 1k and no token sent
wow! That's sad. I just bought extra 1k worth of token from their site. I have recharged and it accepted it. I paid through Opay.
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by IamTo3i(m): 12:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:

Been having the same problem for the past 2days did the whole nin, recharge ish and it worked but bought from buy power and street vendors but couldn't top up, lemme try this site fingers crossed, then another question have you been able to load previous token?
Re: Who Else Is Having Problems With Loading IKEDC Token? by mutaalim(m): 12:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
Beremx:

I told them to try it at home it entered

I bought another 8k now I sent to them to load it entered
Once I get home I will load the 4 other token I bought before now

Though about 2hrs ago I branch at there customer ser..

And ask if my meter issue rejection has been rectified she checked she said they just did it now I should buy 300 Nair a token

Regards

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Burial Of Josiah Minakam: Patience Jonathan, Wike, Peter Odili & Others Attend / Why Sunday Igboho Can’t Be Extradited To Nigeria - Lawyer / Judiciary May Treat Tinubu Better Than INEC Did. Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.