Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,925 members, 7,821,240 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece (431 Views)

Atiku Promises To Support Wike For President In 2027 / Can Igbos Or Hausas Produce Deputy Governor Of Lagos By 2027 / I Would Have Been Surprised If Atiku Had Won – Falana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by delkuf(m): 7:25am On Nov 22, 2023
With all this State governors and federal government mismanaging public fund, I will be surprise if by 2027, Nigerians have not rise up to fight against this thief that call themselves politicians. This just take us for granted. They just do as they like. How will a state governor use 73 million dollars to buy portrait. How will a governor use almost a billion for food and things that are not important. Look at jigawa state collecting over a 100 billion naira yet cannot pay the 30 thousand minimum wage.

Nigerian are very hard working people but this people are pushing us too far. If things continue like and we refuse to do anything by 2027, this people rigged there way into power again, we are the most dumb people in the world. If we don't start kicking back and we allow this people just ride us the way they like, then there is no redemption for Nigeria again.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Chinjo2: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2023
It will be the miracle of the century.
With the level of acrimony among the various tribes in the country which is being fueled by politicians and the ridiculous judgements being delivered by those judicial bandits, I doubt if this country will remain in one piece by 2027.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by wittywriter: 7:35am On Nov 22, 2023
Majority of Nigerian citizens are wired to adapt socio-economically including the OP of this thread.

Wittyness.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by pharmagba: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2023
All this thrash because Obi and Atiku lost election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Paraman: 7:36am On Nov 22, 2023
delkuf:
With all this State governors and federal government mismanaging public fund, I will be surprise if by 2027, Nigerians have not rise up to fight against this thief that call themselves politicians. This just take us for granted. They just do as they like. How will a state governor use 73 million dollars to buy portrait. How will a governor use almost a billion for food and things that are not important. Look at jigawa state collecting over a 100 billion naira yet cannot pay the 30 thousand minimum wage.

Nigerian are very hard working people but this people are pushing us too far. If things continue like and we refuse to do anything by 2027, this people rigged there way into power again, we are the most dumb people in the world. If we don't start kicking back and we allow this people just ride us the way they like, then there is no redemption for Nigeria again.
Nigeria will be in one piece beyond 2027

When the people are tired, they will vote for politicians from other political parties

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Paraman: 7:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Chinjo2:
It will be the miracle of the century.
With the level of acrimony among the various tribes in the country which is being fueled by politicians and the ridiculous judgements being delivered by those judicial bandits, I doubt if this country will remain in one piece by 2027.
Stop deceiving yourself, Nigeria will be in one piece beyond 2027

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Tochitee(m): 8:07am On Nov 22, 2023
The same way you are surprised the military did not take over because your agulu fraud lost election??the fundamental problem with most of these Pandora people is " you think the Nigeria revolve your tiny 5 states.while you are saying things are not working for your family,your neighbours are building houses upon houses. Continue make cloth dey wear you.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by NJV: 8:10am On Nov 22, 2023
Indeed you'll be surprised because Nigeria will certainly still be in one piece.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by WorldRichest: 8:18am On Nov 22, 2023
delkuf:

If we see you on the streets constituting nuisance, you will not return home in one piece. If you the military again, you will ned up the way Major Emeka Kaduna Ezeogu and Major General Aguyi Ironsi ended. Shey una think say una get craze ni, bring it one, we are waiting for you. You will know that we are the Sophisticated West of Agberos. None of you will return home in one piece

3 Likes

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Raymondsom: 10:12am On Nov 22, 2023
wittywriter:
Majority of Nigerian citizens are wired to adapt socio-economically including the OP of this thread.

Wittyness.

don't do any business/deal with wittywriter. He is a man posing as a woman. He scammed me of 15,000 naira
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Zooposki(f): 10:28am On Nov 22, 2023
Let everyone hold their state government accountable if not performing well. Let’s start from there.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by ILoveNG: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Must these people wish Nigeria bad ?
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by OmoFiditi: 10:30am On Nov 22, 2023
pharmagba:

Oga chemist alagbado, how much is a pack of Seretide inhaler today? grin
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by OmoFiditi: 10:31am On Nov 22, 2023
pharmagba:

Oga chemist alagbado, how much is a pack of Seretide inhaler today and when is GSK pharma coming back naija? grin
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Abufo: 10:35am On Nov 22, 2023
WorldRichest:

If we see you on the streets constituting nuisance, you will not return home in one piece. If you the military again, you will ned up the way Major Emeka Kaduna Ezeogu and Major General Aguyi Ironsi ended. Shey una think say una get craze ni, bring it one, we are waiting for you. You will know that we are the Sophisticated West of Agberos. None of you will return home in one piece

with your attitude I doubt the future of that country.......divided or united the result is still one massive failure!
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by ObereEmma: 10:54am On Nov 22, 2023
There is nothing Like Nigerians. Stop deceiving yourselves. Its either Igbo Yorouba or Hausa.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by buJu234: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2023
Bros let me burst your bubble..

Nigeria will be one country and in peace ok..

The only thing is how poor or prosperous will the country be by 2027.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Burob: 11:37am On Nov 22, 2023
Paraman:
Nigeria will be in one piece beyond 2027

When the people are tired, they will vote for politicians from other political parties
You will vote for the new set of political looters & criminals like ourselves from amongst us?
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Burob: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2023
ObereEmma:
There is nothing Like Nigerians. Stop deceiving yourselves. Its either Igbo Yorouba or Hausa.
Very bold ignorant statement.
Re: I Will Be Very Surprised If By 2027 Nigeria Is Still In One Piece by Burob: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2023
buJu234:
Bros let me burst your bubble..

Nigeria will be one country and in peace ok..

The only thing is how poor or prosperous will the country be by 2027.
The country can be richer by 2027, but you poorer, fuc country, do you, the rest will follow.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: President Tinubu Appoints Eight New Permanent Secretaries ( Full List) / The Demolition By Lagos State Government And FHA / NAF Helicopter Crash And Explosion At NAF Base, Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.