Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,618 members, 7,851,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. - Foreign Affairs (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. (20095 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Kazeemabiodun: 10:00am On Nov 23, 2023
[thumb up my comradequote author=FiftyFifty post=127112699]The October 7th woeful intelligence failure;

The inability to eliminate Hamas after 46 days of senseless bombardment killing thousands of women and children and refusing to listen to the UN;

The inability to trace the location of the hostages with all the over hyped intelligence capabilities;

The inability to forcefully free the hostages as Netanyahu pompously boasted;

The fear of Hizbollah opening another front despite the presence of the US aircraft carriers and drones giving you air guarantee and supremacy;

And now you shamelessly run to the UN, the same UN you often treat as sh*t calling for the disarmament of Hizbollah.

These highly overated people are now as confused as the headless chickens.

Palestine shall be free- from the river to the the sea.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by zinaunreal(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

Same Jesus your mohammed was worshipping, same Jesus your mohammed agree sending to this world, omoh I have never seen a population of 2 billion imbeciles...

You know if Israel is left, they will wipe hezbollah as they did to hamas end will capture Lebanon, I don't even understand how you fools of Islam reason. You think if Israel starts anyone can stop them, if your Saudi Arabia, Russia will look the othther way..

But I need to ask ohhhh...

I am still asking of the prophets of Islam which includes,
Adam,

Idris (Enoch),

Nuh (Noah),

Hud (Heber),

Saleh (Methusaleh),

Lut (Lot),

Ibrahim (Abraham),

Ismail (Ishmael),

Ishaq (Isaac),

Yaqub (Jacob),

Yusuf (Joseph),

Shu’aib (Jethro),

Ayyub (Job),

Dhulkifl (Ezekiel),

Musa (Moses),

Harun (Aaron),

Dawud (David),

Sulayman (Solomon),

Ilyas (Elias),

Alyasa (Elisha),

Yunus (Jonah),

Zakariya (Zachariah),

Yahya (John the Baptist),

Isa (Jesus)

and Muhammad.

Peace be upon them all except the last which I consider a drug addict and demented fellow.
But if quoran recognized all these prophets, where were they living in the times they existed.
It is the only question that that will start to set things straight or didn't mohammed put reference for them or he just copied the bible for noting?

Or is Islam built on lies, hypocrisy and insanity?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDs58krKXm0&embeds_referring_euri=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.nairaland.com%2F&source_ve_pathkkkMA&feature=emb_rel_end

HISTORY DOES NOT LIE, ISLAM CAN'T DISTORT IT FOR A RELIGIOUS NONSENSE WAR, ALL TERRORISTS MUST DIE.

Sorry to let you know but I am a full blown Christian I don't even understand what you're quoting . All I see is hate 😄

🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told
The end to America and Israeli blood thirsty propaganda is near

They cannot even bring a strip of land to its knees
Shame on you israel, Shame on you
The world is wiser now
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:05am On Nov 23, 2023
themanderon:

You are a lost course. I leave you to your fate.

Says an Irredeemably Lost Worshiper of One God in Three and Three in One and Mortal Reprobate Jews.

Prepare to burn in Jahanam for Eternity because that's your Fate.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by themanderon: 10:19am On Nov 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Says an Irredeemably Lost Worshiper of One God in Three and Three in One and Mortal Reprobate Jews.

Back to you a million times amen.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by LtChisom: 10:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Ewu Gambia, thank God you brought it here:
See the scripture you quoted buffoon, you just shot your useless mohammed...

‭‭John‬ ‭14:6‭-‬11‬ ‭FBV‬‬
[6] Jesus replied, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

[7] If you had known me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and you have seen him.”

[8] Philip said, “Lord, show us the Father, and we'll be convinced.”

[9] Jesus replied, “Have I been with you such a long time, Philip, and yet you still don't know me? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

[10] Don't you believe that I live in the Father and the Father lives in me? The words I speak are not mine; it's the Father living in me who is doing his work.

[11] Believe me when I tell you that I live in the Father, and the Father lives in me, or at least believe because of the evidence provided by all that I've done.

[15] If you love me, you will keep my commands.

[16] I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Comforter,

[17] the Spirit of truth, who will always be with you. The world cannot accept him because it isn't looking for him and doesn't know him. But you know him because he lives with you and will be in you.

Jhn.14.6.FBV

If you believe your mohammed is who they are talking about but don't believe verses 6, 7, and 8 that Jesus is the father who will send your mohammed meaning Jesus is your allah, the God of your mohammed who he cursed with the spirit of paedophilia and your almighty God, then you are cursed with irredeemable madness, daft, insanity and stupidity

‭‭John‬ ‭1:1‭-‬5‬ ‭FBV‬‬
[1] In the beginning the Word already was. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] From the very beginning he was with God. [3] Everything came into being through him; nothing came into being without him. [4] In him was life, the life that was the light of everyone. [5] The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not extinguished it.

jhn.1.1.FBV

Jesus created your mohammed, Jesus is your allah... deal with it or rot in hell with your fake arse pig prophet mohammed.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by zinaunreal(m): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

See as you are denying your pig mohammed and the mental illness Islam just to push your useless propaganda of religion of scum, but I don't care, the most important thing is that Israel is clearing all Islamic terrorist in the middle east and I am so happy for that.

Hallelujah praise the Lord Jesus Christ for delivering the enemies of the world he created to the hands of the nation to destroy, their families too and sympathisers will be exterminated.

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by LtChisom: 10:25am On Nov 23, 2023
zinaunreal:

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now

[6] Jesus replied, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

[7] If you had known me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and you have seen him.”

[9] Jesus replied, “Have I been with you such a long time, Philip, and yet you still don't know me? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?

[10] Don't you believe that I live in the Father and the Father lives in me? The words I speak are not mine; it's the Father living in me who is doing his work.

[11] Believe me when I tell you that I live in the Father, and the Father lives in me, or at least believe because of the evidence provided by all that I've done.

[17] the Spirit of truth, who will always be with you. The world cannot accept him because it isn't looking for him and doesn't know him. But you know him because he lives with you and will be in you.

Jhn.14.6.FBV

If you believe your mohammed is who they are talking about but don't believe verses 6, 7, and 8 that Jesus is the father who will send your mohammed meaning Jesus is your allah, the God of your mohammed who he cursed with the spirit of paedophilia and your almighty God, then you are cursed with irredeemable madness, daft, insanity and stupidity

[1] In the beginning the Word already was. The Word was with God, and the Word was God. [2] From the very beginning he was with God. [3] Everything came into being through him; nothing came into being without him. [4] In him was life, the life that was the light of everyone. [5] The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not extinguished it.

jhn.1.1.FBV

Jesus created your mohammed, Jesus is your allah... deal with it or rot in hell with your fake arse pig prophet mohammed.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by zinaunreal(m): 10:28am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

Jhn.14.6.FBV

jhn.1.1.FBV

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2023
themanderon:

Back to you a million times amen.

Eyah.

There is a way back for you though!

Worship God ALONE

Keep His Commandments

Belief in God's Prophets

Do Good to Fellow Creatures

Otherwise na Jahanam for Eternity

The Choice is yours. Not a matter of "Amen".

So, are you going to quit worship of others beside God or you want to continue on your straying PATH?
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

Jhn.14.6.FBV

jhn.1.1.FBV

Wereydinho, why the sputum all over my mention?

Lol Jesus create Muhammad? Says a Mental Home Escapee.

Jesus "created" the Jews and the Romans that killed him too nah?
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by LtChisom: 10:42am On Nov 23, 2023
Lukuluku69:

Wereydinho, why the sputum all over my mention?

Lol Jesus create Muhammad? Says a Mental Home Escapee.

Jesus "created" the Jews and the Romans that killed him too nah?

But your hopeless quoran wrote he was not killed, its either your quoran is shit like the one I will attach bellow or you know your brain is shit

Ayyaz Mahmood Khan, UK

In the Holy Quran, Allah the Almighty states:

اِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰہُ یٰعِیۡسٰۤی اِنِّیۡ مُتَوَفِّیۡکَ وَ رَافِعُکَ اِلَیَّ وَ مُطَہِّرُکَ مِنَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا وَ جَاعِلُ الَّذِیۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡکَ فَوۡقَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰی یَوۡمِ الۡقِیٰمَۃِ ۚ ثُمَّ اِلَیَّ مَرۡجِعُکُمۡ فَاَحۡکُمُ بَیۡنَکُمۡ فِیۡمَا کُنۡتُمۡ فِیۡہِ تَخۡتَلِفُوۡنَ

“And when Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear from thee charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.’” (Surah al-e-Imran, Ch3: V.56)

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom:

But your hopeless quoran wrote he was not killed, its either your quoran is shit like the one I will attach bellow or you know your brain is shit

Ayyaz Mahmood Khan, UK

In the Holy Quran, Allah the Almighty states:

اِذۡ قَالَ اللّٰہُ یٰعِیۡسٰۤی اِنِّیۡ مُتَوَفِّیۡکَ وَ رَافِعُکَ اِلَیَّ وَ مُطَہِّرُکَ مِنَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡا وَ جَاعِلُ الَّذِیۡنَ اتَّبَعُوۡکَ فَوۡقَ الَّذِیۡنَ کَفَرُوۡۤا اِلٰی یَوۡمِ الۡقِیٰمَۃِ ۚ ثُمَّ اِلَیَّ مَرۡجِعُکُمۡ فَاَحۡکُمُ بَیۡنَکُمۡ فِیۡمَا کُنۡتُمۡ فِیۡہِ تَخۡتَلِفُوۡنَ

“And when Allah said, ‘O Jesus, I will cause thee to die a natural death and will exalt thee to Myself, and will clear from thee charges of those who disbelieve, and will place those who follow thee above those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection; then to Me shall be your return, and I will judge between you concerning that wherein you differ.’” (Surah al-e-Imran, Ch3: V.56)

Yeah you got that right Pig 🐷🐷. My own Nnabi Eesa was not killed nor Crucified like a common Criminal as your almighty god Jesus was slapped, kicked, naked and finally strung up to expire only after 3 hours while he bleats Eloi, eloi why his supposedly Father looked on from Heaven and watched His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON die a miserable and accursed death when He could have send Angels to rescue him.

So, Ipob pig, we are talking about Two different person here.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by LtChisom: 10:50am On Nov 23, 2023
zinaunreal:

Up Osama
Up Taliban
Up Yemen
Up Hezbollah
Up Hamas
Up Iran
Up Palestine!!

The truth shall be told

The world is wiser now

This is what your Mohammed do eat and thiis is what your religion is...

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Lukuluku69(m): 10:58am On Nov 23, 2023
LtChisom post=1271212[url:
[/url][sub][/sub]92]

But your Nnabi Easa was the one born by the virgin Mary and did miracles in the land of Israel?

slowpoke!

That is why I said mohammed is a slim insane pig, allah is a rabid mad dog and Islam is a form of mental illness.

Ipob Jewish Pig 🐖🐖🐖 rest.

According to you, your Jewish ancestors killed your god. Go deal with them/it.

Unknown Gunmen fall on your Pig head cheesy
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by sallazlee(m): 2:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
Mrkindness:
Annabi Mohammed ( piss and shit be upon him) will be turning in his grave over the type of Islam he created.

Go and check the history.
Dem dey fried chinchin for your head
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by hobat4cash(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2023
sangresan:

Big boy that is relying on U.S. economic and military aids. Even their artillery shells are made-in-US.

It seems you don't know the meaning of being a big boy.
so a big boy must produce everything it needs? Lol
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by olibeans: 6:57pm On Nov 23, 2023
sangresan:

Hezbollah is the saviour of Lebanon.

The corrupt Western stooges bankrupted Lebanon. Think before you post.

Big foool
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Moniya4Real(m): 7:17pm On Nov 23, 2023
“Israel is a nuclear power,“- this is the reason why some middle-eastern countries are hell bent on acquiring nuclear weapons as well but not good for the region.. The major source of conflict in the world today has to do with the issue of the Isreali/Palestinian conflict. Majority of Muslims support the Palestinians while majority of Christians support the Israelis. But I have come to realize and I staunchly believe that it’s all by God’s will cos Je said in the holy Bible to Eve: “ May your offspring be enemies to one another @. Guess what? Same thing is in the Muslim Quran as well.

mikeapollo:

It depends on the level of weapons that Israel decides to use. Israel is a nuclear power, so they still have stronger and mightier weapons that they can deploy if they deem fit at the appropriate time.
Some wars are sometimes used to test some weapons, while some weapons are reserved and used only when the situation becomes very tense and it is fight to finish! That was the mistake the Japanese made until US dropped those atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki and the Japanese were destroyed and US had to help them again to recover!
War has levels!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by babajero(m): 10:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

F'ck islam.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by CoronaVirusPro: 2:54am On Nov 24, 2023
babajero:
F'ck islam.

Fvck you too!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Gajagojo: 12:39am On Nov 25, 2023
gannod:

You be mumu. The only thing you have been writing on nairaland since October 7th is " Bleep Israel" I thought by now, you would be in Gaza fighting alongside Hamas and your Palestinian brothers grin grin grin make Israel turn you to suya.
You are a nuisance

I warned you. Did I not?
What a loser
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Gajagojo: 4:08am On Nov 26, 2023
gannod:

I be mumu. The only thing you have been writing on nairaland since October 7th is " Bleep Israel" I thought by now, you would be in Gaza fighting alongside Hamas and your Palestinian brothers grin grin grin make Israel turn you to suya.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Gajagojo: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
gannod:

You be mumu. The only thing you have been writing on nairaland since October 7th is " Bleep Israel" I thought by now, you would be in Gaza fighting alongside Hamas and your Palestinian brothers grin grin grin make Israel turn you to suya.
. Always talking foolishly without sense
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by hobat4cash(m): 1:38pm On Jan 02
Axis313:
The Hezbollah will never disarm.
Disarming is tantamount to given israhell free pass to Lebanon and the greater Middle East.
It is in the original blueprint of the Zionist movement to conquer Syria,Lebanon,Jordan and Iraq,so far Hezbollah is still active,it will always act as detterent to the apartheid and land-grabbing regime in Israel.
As if they would be able to stop Israel if they come, living in delusion. Clowns everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate / Obama For President? / S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.