Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,597 members, 7,851,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:14 PM

ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. (20094 Views)

Israel Vows To Attack Iran If Hezbollah Joins The War With Hamas / Iran Warns Israel Of Regional Escalation If Gaza Ground Offensive Launched / Palestinians Warn Of Religious War If Jews ‘storm’ Temple Mount (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by CoronaVirusPro: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2023
peculiar2233:

Keep crying 😭😂😄

Fvck you too!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

I am very sure you didn't read what I posted,before you type this jargon.
If indeed you read it and you posted this jargons afterwards,then your case is irredeemable,because you and your likes are firmly in the back pocket of israhell and US,no matter what they do they are always right,even if they grab your ancestral land and evict you and your family,they will be always right.
SMH,your case is irredeemable.
insha Allah your ancestral land will be bomb together with Gaza come next week Friday insha Allah.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
inside allaja your mothers hairy pantie abi?. Son of a mamameda terrorist wasted erection.
No wonder you are Christian,a religion that lack morality,a religion that lack respect for beliefs of other people.I don't insult your mother or father,but due to lack of moral on your religion,you don't hesitate to insult other people's parents.
It really shows the kind of religion you lots practice and the teachings in that religion.
I will not insult your parents,but whatever you wish my parents will happen to your parents ten-fold.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Noblemanonpoint: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Patrioticman007:

Pakistan is a Nuclear Power Country don't think because Israel has the support of USA means Israel is that powerful, Iran alone will obliterate Israel from the world map.
I really doubt this. Israel are highly advanced in military tech just like the US, and they get pledged with billions of dollars every year for military budget.

Their military is top notch.

They produce their own weapons along with American equip and tech. They operate with the same blueprint as the US Army, tactics etc because they train them.

They have nuclear warheads also.
Don't play, small but big cojones.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
insha Allah your ancestral land will be bomb together with Gaza come next week Friday insha Allah.
It is obvious you people don't have any constructive argument except to insult others when you run out of ideas.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
I pray a day will come that israhell will invade your ancestral land and drive your people out,by then I am sure you will clap for them,because they are always right.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:42pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

No wonder you are Christian,a religion that lack morality,a religion that lack respect for beliefs of other people.I don't insult your mother or father,but due to lack of moral on your religion,you don't hesitate to insult other people's parents.
It really shows the kind of religion you lots practice and the teachings in that religion.
I will not insult your parents,but whatever you wish my parents will happen to your parents ten-fold.
no vex if I insult your mother u insulted my parents first Mr morality.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

It is obvious you people don't have any constructive argument except to insult others when you run out of ideas.
Keep wallowing in your ignorance.
I pray a day will come that israhell will invade your ancestral land and drive your people out,by then I am sure you will clap for them,because they are always right.
insha Allah your ancestral land would have been occupied by Israel before then insha Allah.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
no vex if I insult your mother u insulted my parents first Mr morality.
If I insult your parents first I am sorry,I will make amends.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by oakenfold: 11:45pm On Nov 22, 2023
Oga oppressor wants their victim to disarm. Clowns grin grin

I suggest Israel should enter Lebanon and disarm them by themselves, if na so e easy. grin
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:49pm On Nov 22, 2023
Axis313:

If I insult your parents first I am sorry,I will make amends.
l am equally sorry for insulting your beautiful allaja don't mind my jabs

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:50pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
l am equally sorry for insulting your beautiful allaja don't mind my jabs
by the special grace of God in no time all wars will cease. They will be peace all over
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Jeyun: 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2023
Jeyun:
by the special grace of God in no time all wars will cease. They will be peace all over
we are all created by God all life's matters to him wether christian or Muslims blood runs in our vains
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by sangresan(m): 12:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Jeyun:
your mama must be hiding bomb in her toto right now heading to Israel. Your father will really miss that dirty hairy smelling stinch toto of your young mother. Ehyaaa

Oloriburuku Omo apoda
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by kissdabride: 1:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Righteousness2:
I don't know why Hezebollah wants to destroy Lebanon.

Israel has been warning that they would return Lebanon back to stone age if Hezebillah does not behave.
some politician in Lebanon are also are warning hezebollah.

The pictures from gaza should be clear enough to make Hezebollah terrorists behave themselves.

UN itself is not doing enough to uphold their own resolutions. When ISRAEL hits everybody will begin to start singing lamentations.

These terrorists surrounding Israel should know and understand by now that ISRAEL is in her GOD given inheritance and is not going anywhere.
It is a Covenant between GOD and their Fathers.
No Jupiter, spirit or man can take them away from there.

To take out from being a nation, you must have to stop the Sun, moon, stars etc from doing doing their work.

[b]

You are bless my brother.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by AOB1: 1:34am On Nov 23, 2023
Axis313:
The Hezbollah will never disarm.
Disarming is tantamount to given israhell free pass to Lebanon and the greater Middle East.
It is in the original blueprint of the Zionist movement to conquer Syria,Lebanon,Jordan and Iraq,so far Hezbollah is still active,it will always act as detterent to the apartheid and land-grabbing regime in Israel.
Look at this terror*st supporting his brothers grin
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Padipadi: 1:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Ayodeoba:
israel are only good at hitting from afar and run away, if hezbollah gets hold of a strong air defense, israel is doomed
If Israel too get hold of strong air defense, Hezbollah ll cry blood.
You islámists just want the world to revolve around you mofos alone. It ll interest you that in future, no one ll xarecless about you but see you all as hubal worshipping rag tags that should be done away with.
The mercy, sympathiser and hypocrisy of your propaganda has been seen over Hamas matter. You all cry foul when Hamas was destroyed but didn't talk during terrorist attacks. Even in Nigeria, religious riots, blasphemy killings, hate speeches all by muslims are overlooked. Some even justified horrors of Islam as will of God and will quote on surah or hadith.
No problem. This Hamas destruction too na will of Allah. Insha Allah, a surah and jadith has been updated by prophet Netanyahu that Amin 2023 AD, Hamas go collect. Nuke on your head!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by rummmy: 2:23am On Nov 23, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

that islamist Palestine will soon be a history on Earth.
Lebanon is next..
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by rummmy: 2:28am On Nov 23, 2023
FiftyFifty:
The October 7th woeful intelligence failure;

The inability to destroy Hamas after 46 days of senseless bombardment and refusing to listen to the UN;

The inability to forcefully free the hostages as Netanyahu pompously promised;

The fear of Hizbollah opening another front;

And now you shamelessly run to the same UN you often treat as sh*t calling for the disarmament of Hizbollah.

These highly overated people are now as confused as headless chickens.

Palestine must be free- from the river the the sea.
what is this one saying?
I'm yet to see your comments on the same thing happening in Nigeria.
Bloody hypocrite.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Karnice600: 2:48am On Nov 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:
I think the Israeli occupiers military should be disarmed first.

Learnt the Hizbullah guys are really pounding them

No wonder they were pressured to a truce.

God bless Nigeria

You learnt nothing or nonsense. Truce fire.
Israel+US is what Islam deserves.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by zinaunreal(m): 3:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Things are not looking good for israel. They are having people volunteer to dig graves for their soldiers.Their soldiers are dropping like flies 😆 You guys are here thinking israeli is winning the war. That's why I said most supporters of Israel are very stupid. You don't even know what's going on. Keep drinking fake news from mainstream media
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by eusteskevin(m): 3:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Do you know that you are such a føøl. You post a map but you did want to know what written on the map
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by CoronaVirusPro: 3:58am On Nov 23, 2023
eusteskevin:
Do you know that you are such a føøl. You post a map but you did want to know what written on the map

You are a dunce!

What does that tell you? That the state was just about to be established!

You have a big problem with comprehending English language!
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by mikeapollo: 4:50am On Nov 23, 2023
Axis313:
The Hezbollah will never disarm.
Disarming is tantamount to given israhell free pass to Lebanon and the greater Middle East.
It is in the original blueprint of the Zionist movement to conquer Syria,Lebanon,Jordan and Iraq,so far Hezbollah is still active,it will always act as detterent to the apartheid and land-grabbing regime in Israel.

Don't you know that Israel already controls part of the land of Syria (Golan Heights), Jordan and Egypt (which was returned after Egypt signed a peace agreement with Israel). Why do you think the Arab governments are not talking about waging war against Israel, you think they don't know anything?
Hezbollah are terrorists group who just like bloodshed like Taliban, ISIS, al Shabab, Boko Haram etc.
The way and manner Israel will deal with them this time around will be different. Just keep your fingers crossed and watch.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Postinor: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

You see.
You all hated Christians deep down your throats but want them to support Hamas. How can Christians support terrorists. Una dey ment?
Oya start your rubbish in Nigeria. To nuke you dey hungry me fa!
🤣🤣🤣🤣,mumu who asked for u stupid brainwashed christains to support palestine,it is just the hypocrisy of u guys that gets me angry
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Postinor: 4:53am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

Thanks for ya explanation.
Oya take one nuke.
🤣🤣🤣,idiot
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Axis313(m): 4:54am On Nov 23, 2023
AOB1:
Look at this terror*st supporting his brothers grin
Nobody is stopping you from supporting israhell your slave-masters.
Keep licking their ass.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by Postinor: 4:54am On Nov 23, 2023
Padipadi:

See he's saying the truth. You be waste of sperm. One condom could v prevented you from coming to world as a disaster.
brainwashed nigerian christain jew
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by seunayantokun(m): 5:00am On Nov 23, 2023
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by mikeapollo: 5:03am On Nov 23, 2023
FiftyFifty:
The October 7th woeful intelligence failure;

The inability to destroy Hamas after 46 days of senseless bombardment killing thousands of women and children and refusing to listen to the UN;

The inability to forcefully free the hostages as Netanyahu pompously boasted;

The fear of Hizbollah opening another front despite the presence of the US aircraft carriers and drones giving you air guarantee and supremacy;

And now you shamelessly run to the UN, the same UN you often treat as sh*t calling for the disarmament of Hizbollah.

These highly overated people are now as confused as the headless chickens.

Palestine shall be free- from the river the the sea.

There is no single country called Palestine in history.! "Palestine" was an acronym that was used to describe a region or an area which included Israel, Lebanon, Jordan and parts of Syria and Egypt. Just like when you say "Sahel".
The people calling themselves Palestinians just adopted to use the old name Palestine. They are descendants of Arabs who were living in Jewish land and were displaced when the Jews came back to occupy their land when the State of Israel was formed in 1948. The land originally belonged to the Jews and their forefathers (David, Solomon, Hezekiah, Ahab, Jacob) etc who lived in that land long before the Romans and the Arabs came to live in that land. Both the Bible and Koran confirm this.
It is even sickening for Arabs to say that Jerusalem must be their capital. Nonsense.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by MetaFiles230709: 5:08am On Nov 23, 2023
Postinor:
brainwashed nigerian christain jew

Your mama for over dose with postinor when she discovered she was pregnant with a vermin like you.
Re: ISRAEL Warns UN Security Council Of Regional War If Hezbollah Is Not Disarmed. by mikeapollo: 5:09am On Nov 23, 2023
Axis313:

All these epistle no mean anything.Just tell your slave-masters israhell to attack Hezbollah and see themselves being drench in blood.
You can insult the prophet,it's your wahala,and if I say your Jesus is a gay walking about with 12 fully grown men day in day out,no record of any woman in his life and no child,I am very sure you will be happy if I say he is a gay and a barren.

So you prefer the shamelessness of Mohammed who married a toddler when he was already in his 50s and married more than 10 wives? Is that your role model? A man who was led by his insatiable appetite for sex rather than the holy spirit? No wonder he could not perform ant meaningful miracles. The guy was just bleeping women till thy kingdom come!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

5 Things That Determined Liz Truss’ Fate / Obama For President? / S. Africa Unveils New Parliament Design Following 2022 Fire (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.