Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff (17473 Views)

Banditry: All Our Efforts Have Failed – Gov. Matawalle Begs For Prayers / IPOB: Simon Ekpa Leaked Dr Ofoegbu's Nude Pictures / Profile Of Major-General LEO Irabor, The New Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Drsmartphilips: 6:18am On Nov 23, 2023
give the south east the Gaza treatment, burn owerri,aba,Enugu to the ground,no hiding place for ipob terrorist,every Igbo is ipob and ipob are terrorists,in the world of netayanhu,every Igbo is a terrorist
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by uniquetechng: 6:24am On Nov 23, 2023
Austineva:
and that automatically made u an Igbo And insider? Go rest. Till the end of the world you can never be Igbo cos na Abo.ki born u with their uncircumcised long snake. Tufia
That's the problem with kids like you, all insults and nothing else.
Even my 24 years can hold an intelligent discourse with civility.
I am from IKA people of Edo state therefore not an aboki as you assumed, Igbos believe that IKA people are Igbos so you saying that I will never be Igbo shows you're unintelligent.
My mum is from Anambra state, and my people were with Agbors in Bendel state before the creation of Delta/Edo states that saw us became part of Edo state.
By the way I don't have to be Igbo to be an insider, common sense should tell you that.
I have families and friends who has lived in Igboland for decades not even the ones based outside Igboland.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by membranus: 6:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Anytask01:

The slaves wan buy all your ancestral lands and property finish o. Slaves Wey dey ball pass masters. I like that kind slave o

Slaves wey dey waste his money buy his master's ancestral lands, dat na sense? Wen de master strikes to wage war against the slave, slave go run go his village, leaving the master's ancestral lands, and his own properties. Who come lose?

Remember 1967 civil war, it can still happen again very soon.

Stop buying our lands, it is a loss-loss game for you Igbos.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by webizone(m): 6:32am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
I am from IKA people of Edo state therefore not an aboki as you assumed, Igbos believe that IKA people are Igbos so you saying that I will never be Igbo shows you're unintelligent.
My mum is from Anambra state, and my people were with Agbors in Bendel state before the creation of Delta/Edo states that saw us became part of Edo state.
By the way I don't have to be Igbo to be an insider, common sense should tell you that.
I have families and friends who has lived in Igboland for decades not even the ones based outside Igboland.

Ah Edo boy. The people that don't want igbos to free themselves?
No need to explain to you. For my side I have Edo "friends" wey don tell me say they want igbos to continue in a failed country. Na only una know wetin una dey fear.
But as for the igbos, e don be be say e don be. You can't stop it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Brek: 6:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
This Nnamdi Kanu's disciple really understands the assignment. grin
Which 4.6 trillion are you talking about? Are you that dumb?
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Asbata(m): 6:37am On Nov 23, 2023
"A candidate from southeast contested presidential election and won".
🤣🤣
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by HRMK: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2023
TRASH!HOW CAN A LONE MAN SABOTAGE EFFORTS OF THE NIGERIAN MILITARY?THIS IS A LAME EXCUSE!!
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by uniquetechng: 6:48am On Nov 23, 2023
webizone:

Ah Edo boy. The people that don't want igbos to free themselves?
No need to explain to you. For my side I have Edo "friends" wey don tell me say they want igbos to continue in a failed country. Na only una know wetin una dey fear.
But as for the igbos, e don be be say e don be. You can't stop it.
You are referring to a 48 years old man as a boy ? Very arrogant set of people.
By the way IKA comprises of Asaba, Agbors, Olije, Igbanke and few others, we're not Edo but being part of Edo by demarcation.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:06am On Nov 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Dey Play, It is injustice against igbo people that brought out Nnamdi Kanu and when nigeria government arrested him illegally Simon Ekpa then came out to say enough is enough.
WHICH INJUSTICE IN PARTICULAR?

Kanu came out immediately Jonathan lost no one knew about him until Buhari came onboard. It's more like an igbo man (Jonathan) was defeated by a fulani (Buhari) because he was constantly attacking the Fulanis with all manner of names and calling the Yorubas saboteur.
From your account and what many people from the SE says it's very clear they're in full support of what Ekpa is doing, they're in bed with ipob coupled with the the fact that Obi lost the election. So they don't care if Simon Ekpa continues enforcing the sit at home.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:07am On Nov 23, 2023
Obaofpigs:
You go cry and bleed till eternity.

BIAFRA will emerge and both men and all that fought for their Freedom will Enjoy the fruits of their land in peace and prosperity.

All those that shouted darling daddy to oppress the IGBOs will be beneficiaries of the pain and sorrows they supported. They will all be put to shame and their pains will remain in their lineage forever.

Herdsmen will be their constant oppressors and sorrow and blood will not depart their lineage.

That is the prayer for all wicked people and it's sealed in BLOOD. cool

From your account and what many people from the SE says it's very clear they're in full support of what Ekpa is doing, they're in bed with ipob coupled with the the fact that Obi lost the election. So they don't care if Simon Ekpa continues enforcing the sit at home.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Okpollo: 7:12am On Nov 23, 2023
We asked tge army not to fire a shot in igboland but they refused you dont go about killing people over every little thing and expect the people to keep quiet . To me the leaders of the ipob has not don much i revenging the unjust killing of igbos . Look at wike walking freely , look at hope uzodinma and those that came to your land and say you're terrorist, what attempt has the ipob made to revenge the death of the innocent igbos killed unjustly.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:13am On Nov 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Lets tell ourself the truth in nigeria,

Give them president you people say no.

Allow them to go you people said no

Igbo people are not allowed to vote a candidate of their choice in lagos, the whole world saw what some igbo people face during and after election in lagos.

A candidate from southeast contested presidential election and won but what happen they took his mandate and gave it to another person.

You want to install Nwadiala by fire by force in Lagos.

Igbos are angry with Yorubas in Lagos for voting against GRV. The Igbos lined behind him massively because he's Chinedu but forgot that it'd send a message to the Yorubas

They received the message & rejected Chinedu as governor. The Igbos are still angry
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:14am On Nov 23, 2023
chiagozien:
All enemies of freedom of East will not end well in this life..

Including Simon ekperima the APC criminal agent in Finland.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu and ipob members.

God bless all lovers of Freedom.

From your words and what many people from the SE says it's very clear they're in full support of what Ekpa is doing, they're in bed with ipob coupled with the the fact that Obi lost the election. So they don't care if Simon Ekpa continues enforcing the sit at home.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:15am On Nov 23, 2023
Emperormartin:
First and foremost Nigeria should be asking themselves why is Finland supporting Biafra.

Simon Ekpa has Finnish security personnel guardian him.

This is direct blow to Nigeria and it's sovereignty in general.

Anyway, Nnamdi Kanu will still be smiling in prison knowing that Biafra spirit is still alive despite his incarceration.
You guys are in bed with Ipob, coupled with the fact that Obi lost it's not ending anytime soon.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by MrSly(m): 7:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Dey Play, It is injustice against igbo people that brought out Nnamdi Kanu and when nigeria government arrested him illegally Simon Ekpa then came out to say enough is enough.
All of you defending Simon Ekpa are sick. Even IPOB disassociated from him, Nnamdi Kanu did the same. Simon Ekpa is federal govt tools. The defence chief crying out foul is just part of the same federal govt script. My joy is that Ekpa and his sponsors, federal govt could not achieve their collective goal instead they are loosing out.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Squirrel1(m): 7:18am On Nov 23, 2023
Jostoman:
Lets tell ourself the truth in nigeria,

Give them president you people say no.

Allow them to go you people said no

Igbo people are not allowed to vote a candidate of their choice in lagos, the whole world saw what some igbo people face during and after election in lagos.

A candidate from southeast contested presidential election and won but what happen they took his mandate and gave it to another person.

east is landlocked n their brother wrote the constitution that gave federal might the power under the watch of ironsi. Lol, they can't victimize their way out of this.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Hsurdluxury: 7:21am On Nov 23, 2023
Give ipob what they want,then southeast become peaceful again

Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb initially

2 Likes

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:24am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
And you're happy that Egba himself is killing the same people he pretends to protect while destroying Igboland ?
They don't care, they are in bed with Ekpa and Ipob, especially since Obi lost anything to disturb the country they don't care.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Henry22(m): 7:28am On Nov 23, 2023
Okanatansiike:

Or call on prophet Muhammad as we are registered members of OIC

grin
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by papapchi(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2023
Nigeria is a criminally constituted entity by the British, therefore there is nothing good that will come out it, a country where truth is turned to lies and lies turned to be truth, will never progress. IPOB from the on set have disassociate it's self from Simon Ekperima in Finland who has never being a member of IPOB from day 1 till today, but alas, Nigeria and it's gutter media of cash and carry/ the Nigeria terrorists security agencies will never stop tagging Simon activities to IPOB. The good thing is that the world knows who IPOB'S are and who Simon Epkerima the Nigeria agent in Finland are, Simon does not represent IPOB and will never be an IPOB member both in life and death. Simon is nothing but a tool used by the Nigeria zoo government to try destroy IPOB the global freedom fighting movement which He Simon Epkerima failed woefully to achieve for them. IPOB can never be destroyed by any mere mortal, be it today or forever, Biafra must be restored and our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu must be released as the zoo court has pronounced.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Austineva(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2023
uniquetechng:
If you are Ika as you claimed which is Igbo speaking, then why are you defending the failed zoo called Nigeria now an Islamic
country?

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Hsurdluxury:
Give ipob what they want,then southeast become peaceful

poll

biafra to gain independence press like

biafra remain with Nigeria press share

Ipob and their sympathizers should have stood their ground and not participate in the last election.
They need to stand for something you can't want your own country today and the next day be clamouring to be the president of the country you called a zoo and Obi's loss has amplified their agitation.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:42am On Nov 23, 2023
MrSly:

All of you defending Simon Ekpa are sick. Even IPOB disassociated from him, Nnamdi Kanu did the same. Simon Ekpa is federal govt tools. The defence chief crying out foul is just part of the same federal govt script. My joy is that Ekpa and his sponsors, federal govt could not achieve their collective goal instead they are loosing out.
The easterners love what Simon Ekpa is doing coupled with the fact that Obi lost they don't care.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by uniquetechng: 7:44am On Nov 23, 2023
Austineva:
If you are Ika as you claimed which is Igbo speaking, then why are you defending the failed zoo called Nigeria now an Islamic
country?
Saying the obvious is not the same as defending, at least not in my book.
Egba is not fighting for Igbos but for his own selfish interest, you can't be fighting for interest of your people and still go ahead to kill the same people you claim to fight for.
My friend lost his brother to IPOB who were enforcing Egba's sit at home order and he wasn't the only one who has lost relatives to them.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Beolly(m): 7:45am On Nov 23, 2023
Okpollo:
We asked tge army not to fire a shot in igboland but they refused you dont go about killing people over every little thing and expect the people to keep quiet . To me the leaders of the ipob has not don much i revenging the unjust killing of igbos . Look at wike walking freely , look at hope uzodinma and those that came to your land and say you're terrorist, what attempt has the ipob made to revenge the death of the innocent igbos killed unjustly.
You lot were in bed with Wike when he was the grand commander of your former favorite party the PDP. You had no animosity towards Wike until he decided worked for Tinubu.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by ba7man(m): 7:49am On Nov 23, 2023
decatalyst:
This is the most embarrassing statement credited to the Nigeria Army, I have ever read.

You mean a short individual with curls in far away Finland is giving you headache this much?

What if he is nearby nko?

Wahala dey oo😫
Nnamdi Kanu want nearby before he was seized and chained to the floor.

At least it's the people of the southeast where his support Base is that are getting killed so excuses are allowed.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Fizalis(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2023
Aswear! Why would a whole top army official make such revelations? Ekpa just talks and rants that's all. He ought to be ignored and not given recognition. Does it mean that Ekpa's rants is working wonders or what?
decatalyst:
This is the most embarrassing statement credited to the Nigeria Army, I have ever read.

You mean a short individual with curls in far away Finland is giving you headache this much?

What if he is nearby nko?

Wahala dey oo😫
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Mosba: 8:02am On Nov 23, 2023
When they finally caught that rat and put him where his likes e.g Kanu belongs the other people will be threatening keyboard and mouse online.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Okpollo: 8:05am On Nov 23, 2023
Beolly:

You lot were in bed with Wike when he was the grand commander of your former favorite party the PDP. You had no animosity towards Wike until he decided worked for Tinubu.
please please take your stupidity elsewhere i never said anything about support for tinubu or anyone. I'm talking in respect to the what wike did to obigbo people in rivers state i dont know where i mentioned tinubu or election in my previous post. I dont understand where this your nonsense is coming from. You people are the problame of Nigeria as clearly stated by Sanusi . You support everything evil because you hope to gain from it .
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by bigiyaro(m): 8:16am On Nov 23, 2023
Emperormartin:

Strategically, The boy is simply more intelligent than them.

In exegesis the young man has shown the whole Africa and the the world at large that Nigeria army is weak
That is just the basic fact. I can't imagine one person abroad running things more effectively than the whole army on ground right here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Tinububalls: 8:17am On Nov 23, 2023
occfx:

They have no idea how powerful ipob will become very soon. God just put igbos here to checkmate Islamabad in west Africa.
They should always pray that Biafra isn't gotten.
Israel still dey learn work.
Re: Ipob's Simon Ekpa Sabotaging Our Efforts In Southeast – Chief Of Defence Staff by Irony1: 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
post=127113416:

Amen.
Same prayer goes to Nnamdi cownu

Dude it is too early for this childish discussion. Nk is in prison even at that FG have been unable to prove anything against him in the courts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Flooded Area In Benue State, From The Air / Taraba INEC Office Attacked, Taraba Ssg’s House Burnt / PDP's Comfort Amwe Wins Kaduna Assembly Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.