Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Who Is The Current Nigerian President? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Current Nigerian President? (282 Views)

This Picture Illustrates The Current Nigerian Situation / Current Nigerian Senators Phone Numbers And Email Address (check Your State) / What Men Does For Money: See Current Nigerian Governor Who Washes Dead Bodies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by able20(m): 8:23am On Nov 23, 2023
I called my 10-year-old Nephew in Nigeria yesterday and asked him the name of the current president.
He replied, " Uncle if Nigeria has a president we are not aware of that ".
He told me that Nigerians are not feeling the effects of a president at the moment.
Things have deteriorated beyond repairs, the so-called president himself said " It is only God that will help Nigeria. It is over!

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by BigBlackPreek(m): 8:31am On Nov 23, 2023
Indeed it is only God that can help Nigeria ooo
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by Dest8sman: 8:38am On Nov 23, 2023
Unfortunately, God don't help those who destroyed themselves. It is even a sin to ask God to help Nigeria because it is tantamount to tempting him. If you're conversant with the holy book you would know this.
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 8:41am On Nov 23, 2023
We know which part of Nigeria you and your nephew come from.

Discombobulated Jackals
Nattering nitwits

God bless and protect PBAT2331 for us.

God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by able20(m): 9:16am On Nov 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Discombobulated Jackals
Nattering nitwits

God bless Nigeria
At least, a 10-year-old knows where he is and where he is going.
But people like you are so stuck in life, that you lost everything that made you a human being.
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by aswani(m): 9:20am On Nov 23, 2023
ALMUSTAQIM:

Discombobulated Jackals
Nattering nitwits

God bless Nigeria

The scary thing is that they are already passing the bitterness to a young generation.

The nephew will now go to school with a (handed down) hatred for other people when he should be concentrating on seeing people for what they are as individuals.

All because Peter Obi came third. What if he had come second, we for don due for Obidients dem hand by now.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by able20(m): 9:30am On Nov 23, 2023
aswani:

The scary thing is that they are already passing the bitterness to a young generation.

The nephew will now go to school with a (handed down) hatred for other people when he should be concentrating on seeing people for what they are as individuals.

All because Peter Obi came third. What if he had come second, we for don due for Obidients dem hand by now.
You people are disoriented. My ten-year-old nephew is well-informed, you don't need to pass any misinformation to him.
Unlike some of you Zombies, my nephew has knowledge and understanding about events around him, he went to a good school
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by aswani(m): 9:38am On Nov 23, 2023
able20:

You people are disoriented. My ten-year-old nephew is well-informed, you don't need to pass any misinformation to him.
Unlike some of you Zombies, my nephew has knowledge and understanding about events around him, he went to a good school

Don't defend BS, at your nephews age, I was able to recite the names of all state governors and their parties so what knowledge are you talking about.

I certainly wasn't being past on any bitterness by adults because their candidate lost and I am better off for it.
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by accordadoga29(f): 10:10am On Nov 23, 2023
Hehehe

It’s bitter obi
Re: Who Is The Current Nigerian President? by able20(m): 10:31am On Nov 23, 2023
aswani:

Don't defend BS, at your nephew's age, I was able to recite the names of all state governors and their parties so what knowledge are you talking about?

I certainly wasn't being past on any bitterness by adults because their candidate lost and I am better off for it.
That is the problem with some of you, you have the keys but you can not open the doors.
You know the names of your governor but you can not hold him accountable for fulfilling his campaign promises, because of Fear and Anxiety

(1) (Reply)

The Moment Arthur Eze Gifts Everyone N5.3billion Naira & Hails Soludo / Religious Injustice On Nairaland / Sultan Asks Leaders To Fear God, Decries Niger’s Bad Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.