Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts (7506 Views)

Ondo: Aiyedatiwa Didn’t Freeze LG Accounts - Commissioner / New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / Buhari Approves State, LG Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by seunlayi(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2023
How come
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by oladitisd(m): 8:52am On Nov 24, 2023
may God help us, get your architectural designs and project supervision from us
Niolex building and construction services
07069769911, 08053957906
email. oladitisd@gmail.com
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by boxypane(m): 9:03am On Nov 24, 2023
Ighala LG Chairmen and Gov Bello.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Sunmolar(m): 10:04am On Nov 24, 2023
It shall not be well with all wicked politicians in Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by ShenTeh(m): 10:16am On Nov 24, 2023
Kuginzi:

[b]The Kogi State Government has issued a directive to freeze all state and local government accounts, effective immediately.
al government chairmen, which they were asked to submit last Tuesday.

https://punchng.com/kogi-freezes-state-lg-accounts/

BTW, op, are you from Kaiama? It's your handle that's nudging me.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by ibrahimismaila0: 10:37am On Nov 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Well, Kogites voted him and also voted his candidate.

Whatever Kogi state is experiencing, they brought it upon themselves.
point of correction kogites did not vote for him and his annoited candidate
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by countryman13: 10:52am On Nov 24, 2023
Jostoman:
yahaya bello has always been forcing himself on kogi people since.
He never forced himself on Kogites. Prince Abubakar Audu/James Faleke's ticket was very successful in 2015 but INEC aided by d like of Dino Melaye declared it inconclusive hence d emergence of Bello(who came second in APC primaries) as d candidate for d fresh election. During d swearing In ceremony @d confluence stadium(Lokoja), Dino was one of d key people dt grace d event where he said no one except Bello can do it thinking he's killing Faleke's political journey. It's quite unfortunate what we are experiencing in Kogi.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by KarlWhyte(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2023
Ebiras and okuns will still come here to defend him..
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by countryman13: 11:47am On Nov 24, 2023
KarlWhyte:
Ebiras and okuns will still come here to defend him..
Am an Okun man directly above you! Defend him in what way? I spent my first 23 years of existence in Kogi n made sure am conversant with happenings across d state so defending Bello is needless because we have not had it so bad.

1 Like

Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by godofuck231: 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
See the child when una been want as president, bello the petty officer of politics
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Caseless: 1:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
JASONjnr:
Well, Kogites voted him and also voted his candidate.

Whatever Kogi state is experiencing, they brought it upon themselves.
Voted by who?
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Caseless: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
countryman13:

Am an Okun man directly above you! Defend him in what way? I spent my first 23 years of existence in Kogi n made sure am conversant with happenings across d state so defending Bello is needless because we have not had it so bad.
You're a honest person.

I hate his sense of arrogance. And he's low on all economic and developmental indices or indicators.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Sleekfingers: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
kennyz247:
Kogi the most underperforming state

A state with zero development.....poverty state....
Last year attended a burial ceremony there...
Men, that state is extremely backward...followed by Bayelsa

1 Like

Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Kuginzi: 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShenTeh:

BTW, op, are you from Kaiama? It's your handle that's nudging me.
Yes Sir
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by ShenTeh(m): 7:19pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kuginzi:

Yes Sir

Dia Nyee? Bedeno be?
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Kuginzi: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
ShenTeh:

Dia Nyee? Bedeno be?
Alhamdulillah.
You're from New Bussa?
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 3:43pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jetland:

Some of you'll be under your brown roof and open your mouths talking down on Kogi State.
Yes, Kogi State isn't getting it right, just like the whole nation is in a retrogressive mode, but doesn't make Kogi State as the most under performing state in Nigeria.

If not that you went through school but school didn't go through you (that's if went to school), show me your stat where you derived your conclusion that Kogi State is the most under performing state.

A little research would have saved you from this ignorant comment.
You leaving is blue roof and and sch went through you,can list any capital project executed or still going on the whole state within the last four years.

A state still owing it workers salaries
No employment
A state with zero investment both from government and foreign body
A state with no good road network,
A state with no light
Insecurity is on the high side

Apart from Lokoja,can you mention any other town,that can bost of good road, good social
amenities,a town that have more than four diffent banks within the town... infact there so many banks that has no branch in the entire kogi start..
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by countryman13: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

A state with zero development.....poverty state....
Last year attended a burial ceremony there...
Men, that state is extremely backward...followed by Bayelsa

We are not getting right when it comes to governance in kogi state but hasnt gotten to d level of calling it a poverty state! if i may ask, where precisely did u attended d burial ceremony(Village/town)?
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Sleekfingers: 4:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
countryman13:

We are not getting right when it comes to governance in kogi state but hasnt gotten to d level of calling it a poverty state! if i may ask, where precisely did u attended d burial ceremony(Village/town)?

Okene.

And I drove around the state including their capital
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by countryman13: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Sleekfingers:

Okene.

And I drove around the state including their capital
Good! Okene has always bn like for decades. Reason(s) for remaining undeveloped i think is best known to them. But were u able to drive round d 3 senatorial zones during ur visit? Nevertheless, Kogi is still better than some states
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 9:06am On Nov 28, 2023
kennyz247:

You leaving is blue roof and and sch went through you,can list any capital project executed or still going on the whole state within the last four years.

A state still owing it workers salaries
No employment
A state with zero investment both from government and foreign body
A state with no good road network,
A state with no light
Insecurity is on the high side

Apart from Lokoja,can you mention any other town,that can bost of good road, good social
amenities,a town that have more than four diffent banks within the town... infact there so many banks that has no branch in the entire kogi start..

Here is the link to the projects executed by Governor Yahya Bello's administration: https://www.kogipedia.net/projects-update/

Please kindly go through it and ensure you go through the slides.

You've not mentioned your state. I wonder why you're hiding it. Since your state is the most developed state in Nigeria, I expected you to have broadly mentioned it and the CAPITAL projects your governor executed.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 10:25am On Nov 28, 2023
Jetland:

Here is the link to the projects executed by Governor Yahya Bello's administration: https://www.kogipedia.net/projects-update/

Please kindly go through it and ensure you go through the slides.

You've not mentioned your state. I wonder why you're hiding it. Since your state is the most developed state in Nigeria, I expected you to have broadly mentioned it and the CAPITAL projects your governor executed.

Audio projects
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 10:45am On Nov 28, 2023
kennyz247:

Audio projects
Since this ones are Audio projects, show me the VIDEO projects your Governor executed.
It's seems you're an Okun guy. And if that's true, now I know where you bitterness is emanating from. grin
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 2:11pm On Nov 28, 2023
Jetland:

Since this ones are Audio projects, show me the VIDEO projects your Governor executed.
It's seems you're an Okun guy. And if that's true, now I know where you bitterness is emanating from. grin

Where I come from is never your problem
All I know is kogi is one of the poorest state with zero development in Nigeria
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 3:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
kennyz247:

Where I come from is never your problem
All I know is kogi is one of the poorest state with zero development in Nigeria
And your village is not the poorest? Your village is so poor that you're not even proud to mention it. Even the house where you're leaving, isn't it in a poorest state? grin
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 5:48am On Nov 30, 2023
Jetland:

And your village is not the poorest? Your village is so poor that you're not even proud to mention it. Even the house where you're leaving, isn't it in a poorest state? grin

Ibira is known for this response..
I only give reasons why kogi is one of poorest state in Nigeria..if I'm rong prove me right by countering my argument...just state any town you can find more at least four different banks with different name in the whole entire kogi state aside Lokoja.... A state that has only one or two branches of GTB,one Stanbic Bnk,one wema,one Polaris Bnk,one skybnk,no fedelity bnk in d whole state...
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 11:10am On Nov 30, 2023
kennyz247:

I only give reasons why kogi is one of poorest state in Nigeria..if I'm rong prove me right by countering my argument...just state any town you can find more at least four different banks with different name in the whole entire kogi state aside Lokoja.... A state that has only one or two branches of GTB,one Stanbic Bnk,one wema,one Polaris Bnk,one skybnk,no fedelity bnk in d whole state...
Firstly, it's "Ebira," not "Ibira." Secondly, it's "wrong," not "rong." I didn't know I've been arguing with an illiterate. If you can't make a simple research to know the spelling of a tribe you so much hate, how will you be able to come up with the statistics of the poorest state in Nigeria? Even understanding the correct spelling of "wrong" has become a problem for you because of your miserable life. grin

The Okun people are known to be bitter (Only God knows the cause of their bitterness). You're talking about having a bank that has multiple branches in the state, how much do you have that a branch of a bank isn't enough for you? It's poverty that is drilling into your skull mercilessly, which is the reason why you're so frustrated and tired of life. grin
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 11:31am On Nov 30, 2023
kennyz247:

Firstly, it's "Ebira," not "Ibira." Secondly, it's "wrong," not "rong." I didn't know I've been arguing with ill*terate. The Okun people are known to be bitter (Only God knows the cause of their bitterness).

If you can't make a simple research to know the spelling of a tribe you so much h*te, how will you be able to come up with the statistics of the poorest state in Nigeria? Even understanding the correct spelling of "wrong" has become a problem for you because of your miser*ble life.

You're talking about having banks that have multiple branches in the state, how much do you have that a branch of a bank isn't enough for you? It's poverty that is drill*ng into your sk*ll mercilessly, which is the reason why you're so frustr*ted and tired of life.

Since you failed to prove your statistics that rank Kogi State as the most poorest state in Nigeria, I've helped you with one. I'd like you to show me how Kogi State ranked number one in the image below.

Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2023
Jetland:

Firstly, it's "Ebira," not "Ibira." Secondly, it's "wrong," not "rong." I didn't know I've been arguing with ill*terate. The Okun people are known to be bitter (Only God knows the cause of their bitterness).

If you can't make a simple research to know the spelling of a tribe you so much h*te, how will you be able to come up with the statistics of the poorest state in Nigeria? Even understanding the correct spelling of "wrong" has become a problem for you because of your miser*ble life.

You're talking about having banks that have multiple branches in the state, how much do you have that a branch of a bank isn't enough for you? It's poverty that is drill*ng into your sk*ll mercilessly, which is the reason why you're so frustr*ted and tired of life.

Since you failed to prove your statistics that rank Kogi State as the most poorest state in Nigeria, I've helped you with one. I'd like you to show me how Kogi State ranked number one in the image below.

U only end up showing the true nature of violent tribe 'Ebira' slowpoke like you shouldn't be living among the sane people...
Simple question,how many GTb do u have in the whole kogi state and where are they located,u are here splitting rubbish from u caused mouth
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2023
kennyz247:

U only end up showing the true nature of violent tribe 'Ebira' slowpoke like you shouldn't be living among the sane people...
Simple question,how many GTb do u have in the whole kogi state and where are they located,u are here splitting rubbish from u caused mouth

And the true nature of Okun people with evi*l and bitt*r hearts

Your grammar is full of errors, which makes it hard to read. No wonder you're so da*ft. Simple research you can't make, but you decided to display your hopel*ss and wretch*d life here. Isn't it obvious your life is in a pathetic state which is the reason why you type with all frustration?

Please, since you can't construct a simple and correct sentence, it's better I avoid you because your grammar is reducing my IQ. grin
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by Jetland(m): 8:58pm On Nov 30, 2023
kennyz247:

Your grammar is full of errors, which makes it hard to read. No wonder you're so da*ft. Simple research you can't make, but you decided to display your hopel*ss and wretch*d life here. Isn't it obvious your life is in a pathetic state which is the reason why you type with all frustration?

Please, since you can't construct a simple and correct sentence, it's better I avoid you, because your grammar is reducing my IQ.
Re: Kogi Freezes State, LG Accounts by kennyz247(m): 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
[quote author=Jetland post=127250716]

Please, since you can't construct a simple and correct sentence, it's better I avoid you because your grammar is reducing my IQ.
Baba grammar,keep it up ooo,,

u think I'm jobless person like you...for ur information I'm gainfully employed by Nigeria institute of transport and technology Zaria, Kaduna,so we travel alot for transport statistics..i speak or I no speak grammar 120k plus go inter my account at the end the month......but for you,I'm sure u are a teacher in one unknown private sch in okene that is paying u 8k par month with all ur grammar and construction....for ur information I'm from Ogun state from ifo lg,so I have nothing to do with your state..
Moreover Mr Man ,u will die poor/wrecked if u don't desist from this ur habitual way of abusing people on social media,just because I expressed my view on a subject matter,u keep attacking me with all manner of abusive words as if I'm de reason behind your joblessness and already wrecked life Mr error finder..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dr. Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala At Last! / Official Kogi State Governorship Election Results By INEC / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.