Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached (59976 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by meum: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
No believe everything you read on social media
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by jrusky(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na mumu dey pay house rent baa? Then be ready to sleepo under the bridge.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by NACE13: 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2023
cheesy Funny but true.
Some people are just hungry for attention and validation. You can tell their life story or thirst from their constant uploading of status.

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Neoteny7: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Fake.

Anything for views and likes
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by DanielsParker(m): 12:54pm On Nov 24, 2023
shielaAhmed:
The MOD that pushed this to front page must be Gen Z.

What the heck

A little laugh isn’t bad to start the day with .

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by MrDoGood(m): 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
And this made FP

SMH
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Honestfrend: 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2023
Those of you complaining on why this should make front page.. Am very sure u have never laugh this year except when you receive credit alert..

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by kay29000(m): 1:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Westchester:
Now kasala don burst lipsrsealed

cheesy grin grin
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Wealthoptulent(m): 1:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
Westchester:
Which Mod push this?
No be Oriamo chod u need oo, na steel cable dem sup use wipe u fr back
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Redhot111(m): 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
Honestly people are so careless with what they post online. I mean, even if you careless today, you may come to care more about it tomorrow and discover you can't take it down again because internet never forget. Even if you be olosho today, you may become a better person tommorow and then you begin to wish you could take down those posts. At least if you must post some things for the fun of it, it should be from anonymous profile.

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Lovemeharder(f): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by UptownVibes(m): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin. The mumu go sleep under bridge for one week.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Obierika(m): 1:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
OP is just catching cruise grin
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by happney65: 1:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin grin. This is damm funny
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Mikespecialone(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
shielaAhmed:

What the heck

I swear
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by CaptainFM1: 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2023
So you get time to create and line up graphics just to suit the imaginative story you want to share.

Just like me reading it and commenting, we are both jobless in this country!
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by FireUpNow(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Who be mumu now?
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by zoedew: 1:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
You do not know whether he belongs to a Forum where you also have a presence. Caution is indeed called for.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Ttipsy(f): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
Wahala r
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by StraightGaay: 2:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
shielaAhmed:

What the heck
No be lie
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Yoighaman(m): 2:13pm On Nov 24, 2023
Westchester:

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Goldbw122(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
When you are still doing things and hustling learn one things just do your things on a low.. yeah.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Nmezor(f): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Hmmm, real yawa don gas grin grin
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by EmekaBlue(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Very poor picture quality

Na person just dey catch cruise and Nairaland post on for FP
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by AbarisFather(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
richiemcgold:

You sure say he go fit get transport money to reach village like this?
Na there na mumu dey pay transport go come in

😂😂
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Alexiiydon: 2:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gloecee:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
same format everytime you must be a joker

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by ValeeLove(m): 2:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Why are the pictures this blurry and low quality?
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by muyico(m): 3:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
Most Ladies don't chat, they only answer questions, Once the guy stops asking questions, the Conversation is over🙄😏

1 Like

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by jackpot(f): 3:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
Short story
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by TOYNEX(f): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2023
Lols
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by nedekid: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gloecee:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family
Na wah for you..
When shame was being shared, seem you were absent.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Effective Is A BlackBerry Bold 5? / MTN Refutes Contraceptive (condom) Production Claims!! See Photos / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.