Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,922 members, 7,828,206 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached (59975 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / Instagram Will Soon Let You Post 1 Hour Long Videos / How Can I Unlock This Smile Mifi [pics Attached] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by nedekid: 3:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
Alexiiydon:
same format everytime you must be a joker
Then don swear intop that one.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by onyxo76(m): 4:00pm On Nov 24, 2023
Gloecee:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

you never tire for this your appeal,na for every thread I dey see you.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by BeigJawnson(m): 4:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin grin grin
Westchester:
Now kasala don burst lipsrsealed
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Mercisharelove(f): 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
Abeg shift
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Bigchristo: 5:38pm On Nov 24, 2023
Westchester:
Now kasala don burst lipsrsealed
Cruise 😂
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by realoscar84(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2023
This life, i just got the shock of my life now. My rent is currently due and I have failed in previous promised I made to my landlord to pay up on 30th October but can you imagine the moment I opened this topic to read, that's exactly the moment my landlord started calling me. Could this be a coincidence? I'm shocked to say the least.
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by LockDown69(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
grin
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by sallazlee(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
richiemcgold:

You sure say he go fit get transport money to reach village like this?

He no fit at all o
Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Izunwa(m): 10:39pm On Nov 24, 2023
Na me talk am cool cool

Re: Warning ⚠️ Mind What You Post On Whatsapp. Pics Attached by Greatzeus(m): 3:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Okay that's funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Effective Is A BlackBerry Bold 5? / MTN Refutes Contraceptive (condom) Production Claims!! See Photos / Finally Airtel Android Data Plans?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.