Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,139 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:40 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) (27868 Views)

Tinubu, Ganduje, APC Govs Storms Nnewi For Colloquium & Empowerment Rally / Ganduje, APC NWC Visit Buhari In Daura, Confident Of Winning Imo Poll, Others / Wike Visits Ganduje Amid Defection Rumour (2) (3) (4)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by AnyanwuSilas: 5:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:
National alignment. Soon only igbos will be left in the sailing ship.

Igbos don't know how to play politics at all.

Igbo can never produce president in Nigeria.

They play politics of hate, bitterness, ethnicity, religion, sentences.

God bless GEJ for joining the moving train
It's better to be alone than to be in bad company. What you play is not politics, you're just doing damage to yourselves and to the country. If you play a good politice it will show in your live.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by Bigchristo: 5:31pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

See person wey dey oshodi for lagos claiming abroad.

Mtcheeeeeew
Just rest for that mumu talk, even if I decide to stay in Lagos I will be in Lekki not oshodi but that can never happen I don taste life beyond Lagos, I live in Abu Dhabi a beautiful city if you like cry say na oshodi I Dey na your own be that πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by olowo1930: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2023
Jonathan is hungry and he needs appointment to meet up his life style. I really petty him. I just pray he gets himself right.

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by HRMK: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2023
WHAT IS HIS BUSINESS WITH GANDUJE?I WONDER!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by waveman2: 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
He is still missing power,he is not seeing how obansanjo and buhari are conducting themselves as ex president.But I think he actually went there to speak to gandollar to take it easy with the opposition as the have arm twisted the judiciary.

bjdon:
I generally like GEJ for the way he conducted himself in 2015, but he has disrespected himself here. He is a former president of the Federal republic of Nigeria, the only people he should be going to see are fellow ex presidents, anyone else should come and see him. I hope his protocol advisors can have a word with him, to avoid such in future.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by Kokomaster69: 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Nigerian politicians always with their personal interest. Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by QueenDima47(f): 7:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

The hatred you and other tribes have against the ibos today was because of their support of Goodluck Jonathan over Buhari in 2011 and 2015. But your stupidity will not allow you to remember.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by PapaFejiro: 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
You are very correct. They do everything with sentiments. Always thinking negative. That is why they are like that.
Confirmedzombie:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by Richb44: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Who are the igbos lol stop generalizing mumu speak for yourself, you wey suffer wan kill

MrALIVE:
you that knows how to play politics,is your personal life and that of your family members better than that of the igbos?

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by Richb44: 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2023
You nko why are you not doing car race with them lol, you wey suffer wan kill you dey insult person, you are a mumu man

zombieHUNTER:

Atiku is a billionaire
Obi is a billionaire
Jonathan is a billionaire
Buhari is a billionaire
Tinubu is a billionaire

You are a nobody
just ranting on social media

Once you log out.. you will buy any commodity and services same price as the next man close to you..
You are only mocking yourselves at the end of the day..

come to Abuja and see Senator's sons from all political parties doing car race with G wagon and Range Rover..

You be ode

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by paramakina202: 10:48pm On Nov 24, 2023
Confirmedzombie:

Keep Igbo out of your dirty fingers !
Is Dave Umahi and Uzodimma not in APC?
APC have two governors in SE what else do you want?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by Melagros(m): 11:37pm On Nov 24, 2023
isan:
Politics
My brother Jonathan no get shame at all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by isan(m): 12:58am On Nov 25, 2023
Dey play , peter obi can join hands with tinubu tomorrow if their interest align
Melagros:

My brother Jonathan no get shame at all
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:20am On Nov 25, 2023
Esther125:

https://.ng/2023/11/24/goodluck-jonathan-visits-apc-natl-chairman-ganduje-photos/

This man thinks this is peace.

I see weakness in all these gimmicks.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by MrALIVE: 7:52am On Nov 25, 2023
Richb44:
Who are the igbos lol stop generalizing mumu speak for yourself, you wey suffer wan kill

who is Tribalistic FOO**OOOOL
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by zombieHUNTER: 1:10pm On Nov 25, 2023
Richb44:
You nko why are you not doing car race with them lol, you wey suffer wan kill you dey insult person, you are a mumu man

I'm far better than you
in this life and the next

Keep supporting your oppressors due to your tribalistic and bigotry personality..
Every four years, they'll sing the same song to you idiots..

I will give you steady light
I will give create 200m jobs
I will stop insecurity
I will build roads and railways
I will blah blah blah

And you idiots will gladly collect 500 Naira to attend these rallies under hot scorching sun..
After four years of mass borrowings and looting..

Look how the Yoruba supported Buhari for eight years because Tinubu said so.. not because Buhari was doing well in office..

The same Yoruba is condemning Buhari government today, they even locked up his CBN Governor..

Fools everywhere
going round in circles
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Visits Ganduje, APC National Chairman (Pictures) by YourMajesty(m): 3:19pm On Nov 27, 2023
Holluwhakemmy:
Oga Jonathan is moving forward to APC small small
The way Iya Holluwhakemmy is moving to me πŸ˜‹

Military Arrests Another Wanted Boko Haram Suspect / Abba Kyari’s Burial: Momoh Defends Presidency, Says Mourners Cant Be Chased Away / Military Launches Airstrike On Bonta, Benue To Kill Unknown Gunmen