Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,189 members, 7,860,261 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:32 AM

Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. (46906 Views)

Arisetv And Rufai Oseni Lied About Chicago University Denying Tinubu – Omokri / Rotus And Rufai Oseni In A Heated Debate Over Fuel Subsidy Removal (VIDEO) / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by jiz: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2023
Ruffy fire

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by DIVINEEVIDENCE: 10:06pm On Nov 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Oseni is from the opposition party by proxy, so what do u expect?? grin

Wait ooh, are some people fuuls??

Let reason it together.

Me like this I am not a supporter of Peter Obi, but let assume he had won and he gave me the opportunity to serve my nation under him, would I reject it just because he's not my preferred candidate??

No na..no na, that is hatred, blind hatred.

If I am given the opportunity to serve my nation by an opposition (ruling) party I will never decline it cus me declining it is tantamount to doing my nation a great disservice cus I believe I have one or two thing to offer my country no matter under whom I am serving.

But well, bn a university graduate doesn't mean u re sensible to know that, hate and bile don give many people heavy heart, it has beclouded some people to the point that they will always think no one does it better than them, even if what they have to offer is a failure.

And you don't realize that a corrupt superior will eventually try to force you into acts of corruption and you'll most likely cave in?

That's what men like Femi Adesinner probably said before they were turned into infamy and the enablement and defense of corruption and the corrupt.

Declining to serve under a corrupt politician is an act of patriotism.

It will only take a midnight raid by DSS or a picking of your kids by mercenaries and you find yourself appending your signature to rubbish.

Just dey play.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by godwon01(m): 10:07pm On Nov 24, 2023
The two resemble .
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by thesicilian: 10:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry
Only a very ignorant and unenlightened fellow would put Oseni on the same list as Fela, Gani and Afe Babalola. Or maybe your history knowledge base started from 2022

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by enemyofprogress: 10:12pm On Nov 24, 2023
One day one day somebody go beat this guy live for studio

Sanitary pad is now #1,200😭
Person wey get belle or dey menopause
No know wetin God do for am 😹😹πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜Œ
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by drerocker: 10:15pm On Nov 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

Me like this I am not a supporter of Peter Obi, but let assume he had won and he gave me the opportunity to serve my nation under him, would I reject it just because he's not my preferred candidate??

If I am given the opportunity to serve my nation by an opposition (ruling) party I will never decline it cus me declining it is tantamount to doing my nation a great disservice cus I believe I have one or two thing to offer my country no matter under whom I am serving.

But well, bn a university graduate doesn't mean u re sensible to know that, hate and bile don give many people heavy heart, it has beclouded some people to the point that they will always think no one does it better than them, even if what they have to offer is a failure.
Yes labour party
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Mrbenny001: 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
The Baba only confirmed what Rufai said..that those that critisised Buhari are ahead now..of course ahead after getting appointments while their followers suffer more hardship..I'm disappointed at the old man respond, He was just emotional

3 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:21pm On Nov 24, 2023
But oseni is saying the truth na....
Na guilty conscience dey kill Ahmed!

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Nov 24, 2023
They're miles ahead in siphoning public funds,that's why they keep mute.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by VULCAN(m): 10:24pm On Nov 24, 2023
I don't know your level of education Or exposure but for you to completely miss the point of Rufai's discussion can only be due to not reading the text thoroughly, an inability to comprehend english or you are an urchnn.

Rufai is simply saying that some people from the North who would have criticised the clearly tribalistic and parochial appointments Tinubu is making are quiet ONLY because they have been given appointment.

If you find nothing wrong in that simple statement then you are part of Nigeria's problem.

OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by RushManni: 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

Would you really be serving your nation if all you'd do is virtually circumvented to fit the boundary of what your principal wants ?

I think otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by CaptainFM1: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2023
The funny thing is both of them are cashing money in this their useless back and forth!
You never will understand which of them is actually and genuinely on the side of the masses. They are both beating the drums that serves their selfish interest.

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Blaze14k: 10:33pm On Nov 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

You will be shocked some people will reject it because they hate igbos. It is very possible
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by tuzle(m): 10:35pm On Nov 24, 2023
Padipadi:
Rufai own too much.
He nor dey question PDP and LP govs or States.
this is false, I don't support of listen to him but their was a news on here last week where he criticized gov otti on that food budget. Even before apc became the presidential party, they criticized pdp the same way the are collecting now.

2 Likes

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Vinnie2000(m): 10:40pm On Nov 24, 2023
Padipadi:
Rufai own too much.
He nor dey question PDP and LP govs or States.

He was the FIRST person to criticize Gov Otti of Abia for his BOGUS food allocation.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

He is Not a ZOMBIE like most APC supporters. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Bliss62: 10:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
cool

Oseni better understand he is dealing with Fulani mafias here and not Tinubu. This guy better thread with caution

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Alaigbo(m): 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
Same Osibanjo you Igbo tribesmen claim he was houseboy ?! 😒

franchasofficia:
Rufai firing from all cylinders.

One of the few brave honorable Yoruba sons alive.

Fela Kuti
Rufai Oseni
Gani Fawehinmi
Pa Ayo Adebanjo
Afe Babalola
Akinwunmi Adesina
Prof Yemi Osinbajo
Olusegun Obasanjo
Col Fajuyi
Idiagbon
etc
etc

Not the criminal, terrorist, Owomida chasing, Owo Osole ravaged Yoruba Ronu Youths of our time angry

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Ever8090: 10:43pm On Nov 24, 2023
OlawaleBammie:
Ok.....

Let reason it together.

opportunity to serve the country or to loot the country?...that is what is going on sir .no body is serving Nigeria they are only looting Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Alaigbo(m): 10:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Of course according foolish fools like you anybody against the Pandora criminal is Ronu miscreant but your fathers in Ipobland are the biggest fools around.

Kafirbigot:
Ronu idiots have no honour.

Even RENO Omokiri has been used and dumped... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Padipadi: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Vinnie2000:

He was the FIRST person to criticize Gov Otti of Abia for his BOGUS food allocation.πŸ˜πŸ˜•

He is Not a ZOMBIE like most APC supporters. πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
He's blind to oppositions misdeeds
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Padipadi: 10:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
tuzle:
this is false, I don't support of listen to him but their was a news on here last week where he criticized gov otti on that food budget. Even before apc became the presidential party, they criticized pdp the same way the are collecting now.
Rufai is not holistic
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Sirianese: 10:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
naptu2:

You've been seriously compromised yourself

Most nairalanders cannot figure you out because they're unable to think properly, but it's quite obvious to astute analysts that you are not a honest person anymore...doubt you've ever been. But kudos anyhow, we all pay for our actions in the end
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Omalicious1: 10:58pm On Nov 24, 2023
naptu2:

Oseni Rufai

Dr. Hakeem Baba-Ahmed

Previous thread: Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Appointed Special Political Adviser To Kashim Shettima

Garba Shehu, Femi Adesina and Lai Mohammed should please speak up now....its important.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Gidigrav(m): 11:03pm On Nov 24, 2023
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by firearcher: 11:11pm On Nov 24, 2023
It is much easier to criticise others than take on the challenge yourself. Its a point I always remind myself of when I criticise other people's effort.
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Tito24: 11:18pm On Nov 24, 2023
Pusyiter:
I weep for this country
Those we looked up to as social critics and viable pundits have all compromised for a mosel of porridge
The labour of the Ganis and his likes are all in vain cry
what about the labor of elupee

Labour party has laboured in vain
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Tito24: 11:20pm On Nov 24, 2023
stuffs2002:
Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed comes from a long line of Legendary broadcasters with donkey years of experience plunder their respective belts.

Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed will demolish Rufai Oseni without any difficulty because Oseni is too DAFT. Oseni should be adviced to stay away from Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed for his own good
I like the word 'demolish' 🀣
Who know Oseni make them advise am o
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Think9ja(m): 11:22pm On Nov 24, 2023
A time is coming that people will stop granting Arise TV interview because of that Rufai guy

He lacks emotional intelligence. Once you're not speaking his mind, he interjects
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by Looking4massage: 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2023
Maxymilliano:
Oseni does not need to name names ... People that got advisory positions and kept mute in the face of glaring quagmire knows themselves and hiding behind the Mic doesn't not mean he's mute or quiet, unlike ...
which one be quagmire. may una dey relax abeg. mtcheeeeew
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by emorse(m): 11:49pm On Nov 24, 2023
Think9ja:
A time is coming that people will stop granting Arise TV interview because of that Rufai guy

He lacks emotional intelligence. Once you're not speaking his mind, he interjects
Rufai's profile will keep on growing actually. Watch people like Piers Morgan and Christine Amanpour. I'm not saying he's at their level yet but he's clearly on course.

Regarding the topic, I think this is a clash of two heavyweights. They both took a hit and they both understand. I'm quite sure they'll both clash again. And this time, they'll be better prepared for eachother. There'll be enough for the intellectual followers to feast on on that day. I can't wait!

1 Like

Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by BabaRamota1980: 11:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
Kukutenla:
Good one
Rufai threw Baba-Hammed p a sucker punch. I think Baba-Hammed handled it well. He has to just take such things in his stride. It's one of the downside of choosing to work for those you once criticized in such muted capacity as he is doing. He can't really be visible in the post he was given yet he will be called out for it even years later. I think he should have rejected it but....

Even though it is written correctly as BABA-AHMED, you still had to spell it they way you people in Oyo would butcher arabic names by putting vowels in place of consonants. Is it difficult to say or spell AHMED in Oyo dialect? grin grin
Re: Exchange Between Dr Hakeem Baba-Ahmed And Rufai Oseni. by olisaEze(m): 12:02am On Nov 25, 2023
Fact is the pinnacle of every critic's career is a position in govt. We know this, Rufai knows this. But why is that dude vexing when no one called his name? There's no shame in accepting an appointment from someone you've criticized before, some Presidents like OBJ have given their critics appointments just to show everyone that they're all lip and no substance. Tinubu & Keyamo, or Taiwo Oyedele are very recent examples. I just don't get why this oga is so touchy when no one has mentioned his name. The tantrum is most unnecessary because no matter how obscure he thinks his appointment is, he can still engage with the people and use his position to do good even in a poor administration! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zenith Bank's Letter Restricting Fayose's Accounts ( SEE LETTER} / Channelstv Presidential Debate: A.P.C Should Stop Misleading The General / Burial Photos Of Francis Arthur Nzeribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.