Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges (35682 Views)

Do Married Men Envy Bachelors? / Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / What Benefits Do Married Persons Enjoy Better Than Single People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Sammy101111(m): 9:26pm On Dec 13, 2023
Go dubia 90% Nigeria ladies in dubia na prostitution them they take pay bills and travel too lol

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Nicoddemus(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jo-soapy angry
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Mypeople2(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
I just laugh whenever I hear Nigerian women whose husbands live in abroad and they will be saying "My husband does not cheat"..Madam go to Dubai and you will see your husband in bed now with another girl doing different styles.The married men patronise prostitutes as if they will die if they do not knack.In fact the sound track I used to hear is more than Rihanna's voice .One lady said he has been dating the married man for more than 2 years ...and he wife dey Nigeria dey form my husband is in abroad
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Adakintroy: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
All men cannot be sexually loose dogs with no self control.

You be naive person stop talking.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by WorldRichest: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jennyclay:
story!! undecided

Men are scum!!

Why calling your biological father such a name?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Mypeople2(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Nicoddemus:
Jo-soapy angry
Forget that soapy thing..married men dey knack steady there ..Even ladies dey find who go knack them because of konji
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by 9JAMac10: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2023
Lotion jars saved overseas guys from sexual insanity

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by BigIyanga: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?

Olosho price for abroad go keel ur urges 10x before ur manhoood go behave… so if you’re hustling and making $€£ 5-15/hr or UEA equivalent… Olosho might be charging $200-$500/a night./hr… mind go gree u spend your 2wk salary in 1-2hrs on Olosho.. lol

3 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Voltron007(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2023
Smitaro100:
Na lazy and idle mind dey get time for sex always.. e get hustle or job you go dey pursue na once in a blue moon your mind go dey sex.
Imagine doing 2 jobs working 18hrs out of 24hrs. Monday to Friday. Na which time wan get to think of sex?🤣. The weekend is spent sleeping back to back.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by lenghtinny(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:

Lol!! All men cannot be animals without self control.
Mr Lecturer trying to sound intelligent but sounding even more foolish than ever.Only lustful animals that can't control themselves and lack self discipline reason the way you do.
You are the foolish one here thinking self discipline has anything to do with financial security….

You fit still Dey disciplined make your life no dey financially secure.

You still belong to kingdom animalia whether you suppress your urge or not….

If no be say your brain Dey leak, na im go make you think say animalistic behavior is linked to a man’s erection only

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Voltron007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2023
Tohsynetita1:
it's a lie, majority masturbate, some have side chick, that's very easy to get, some are married there without letting their family know. it is not appropriate for a man not to have sex for like 5 years. that's one of the reasons marriage fails. Why can't him try to bring his wife there since he's been there. Once you are married, you and your wife must be together, unless sooner or later you guys will be in adultery. But if you can hold sexual urge for like ten years, your type might not need marriage self.
I’m very sure you’re not married. 🫤 There is more to marriage than sex. Even those living under the same roof with their spouse don’t have sex as much y’all carry it on your heads. Some of us held our virginity till our late 20s & early 30s before we got married.

It is this new generation that has made sex their daily drug they can’t do without.

6 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Omoawoke2(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2023
incandescentena:
Olosho for middle East pass that of South East

😂
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by mrwill123: 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2023
I no fit the visit my family once a year.
I am not married yet I resign cos I was permitted to spend 21 days a year with my family.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Emmy000seun(m): 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
But what of the situation whereby your wife you left in Nigeria is cheating, not actually caught but seeing some traces..what can such man do?? Mind you woman are good at keeping things and you can only know what they want you to know...
Onyiiobi7735:
There's no magic formula there and never will be.Only responsible,self disciplined and self controlled men out there in the diaspora will focus on their hustle and not bother much on satisfaction of sexual urges.They won't allow those urges control them and lead them to adultery, because they have a target to meet, which is financial security for life.
Such men will wait to satisfy their urges only when they return to their wives .
All men cannot be sexually loose dogs with no self control.

1 Like

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Karnice600: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Wealthy people have more time for sex than an average poor man. Go and ask davido.

If your money is working for you as a man you can afford to do anything you want.

That mindset of an idle man who doesn't have a job is who has time for sex is a wrong idealogy.

That mindset of an idle man who doesn't have a job is…

An idle mind, not man.

King David was rich but couldn’t get his mind off a naked woman’s curve he saw by coincidence.
You hands could be busy, while your heart has already plotted a plan on who to sleep with after work.
The heart of man is desperately wicked….
Guide thy heart with all diligence, for out of it comes the issues of life.
Physically busy or not, whatever pleasure your heart craves, your body will always find excuses to fulfill them.

3 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by IamANigerianMan: 9:48pm On Dec 13, 2023
gift2xl:
It depends on how you've programmed your mindset.
Stop that !
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by verygoodguy: 9:49pm On Dec 13, 2023
What is sexual urge?
Am actually a
sking for a friend o
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Hezmatosky: 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
Authoreety:
A real hustler, hustling for his family with target no dey think abt sex o.
Which family? The one that will forget you and be fighting for your properties when the person close eye? Abi wife wey her boyfriend go come the person burial? Abi which one remain? Better enjoy your life o

3 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by saintruky(m): 9:50pm On Dec 13, 2023
@op how their wives take dey manage?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Theboss001: 9:51pm On Dec 13, 2023
Smitaro100:
Na lazy and idle mind dey get time for sex always.. e get hustle or job you go dey pursue na once in a blue moon your mind go dey sex.

And that once in a blue, how do you solve it
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Hezmatosky: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2023
Side chicks are the reason marriages works. Believe it or not. If you're a sharp guy, drinks, smokes, clubs, jovial and social, forget, there won't be a sex starve for you
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by lenghtinny(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2023
Adakintroy:

You Dey mind the idiot….

People that have next to no idea about how the body works go come online Dey form pastors and motivational speakers
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by finallybusy: 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2023
How do men in prison cope?

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Smitaro100(m): 9:57pm On Dec 13, 2023
Theboss001:

And that once in a blue, how do you solve it

Guy man no dey ask dis kind question..😏
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:02pm On Dec 13, 2023
lenghtinny:

You are the foolish one here thinking self discipline has anything to do with financial security….

You fit still Dey disciplined make your life no dey financially secure.

You still belong to kingdom animalia whether you suppress your urge or not….

If no be say your brain Dey leak, na im go make you think say animalistic behavior is linked to a man’s erection only
Lol! You are the fool for ranting like an animal over a comment not concerning you.My opinion doesn't need to agree with your own.
Deal with it.
Lest I forget, you belong to the animal kingdom of the class Reptilia.
If not that your brain is leaking more than a basket, you will know that not all men are sexually indisciplined.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by Onyiiobi7735(m): 10:04pm On Dec 13, 2023
Adakintroy:

Lol! All these megalomaniac fools, ranting,my opinion must not agree with your thinking.
My opinion,my problem.
So stop barking like a dog.
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by seoxpert(m): 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2023
Coping with sexual urges is a personal and individual matter, and people's approaches may vary based on their beliefs, values, and circumstances. It's important to note that marital status alone does not determine how someone copes with sexual urges. People in diaspora, like anyone else, may employ various strategies to manage their sexual desires within the context of their marriages. Here are some general considerations:

Communication with Spouse:
Open and honest communication with a spouse is crucial. Discussing desires, needs, and challenges can lead to mutual understanding and potentially finding solutions together.

Cultural and Religious Values:
Cultural and religious beliefs can influence how individuals approach sexual desires. Some may turn to their faith for guidance and practice abstinence outside of marriage.

Self-Discipline and Commitment:
Many individuals, regardless of marital status, practice self-discipline and commitment to their spouses. This may involve focusing on the emotional and intellectual aspects of the relationship.

Engaging in Hobbies and Distractions:
Keeping oneself busy with hobbies, work, or other activities can help redirect attention and energy away from sexual urges.

Seeking Professional Help:
If individuals find it challenging to cope with sexual urges or if there are issues within the marriage, seeking the assistance of a therapist or counselor may be beneficial.

Building Emotional Intimacy:
Strengthening emotional intimacy with a spouse can contribute to a more fulfilling relationship, potentially addressing underlying factors that contribute to sexual desires.

Educational Resources:
Some individuals may turn to educational resources, books, or workshops on relationships and sexuality to gain insights into managing desires within a marital context.

Counseling or Support Groups:
Participating in counseling or support groups, whether online or in-person, can provide a space for individuals to share experiences and seek advice from others facing similar challenges.

It's important to approach these matters with respect for oneself and one's partner, and to prioritize open communication within the relationship. Every individual and relationship is unique, and what works for one person may not work for another. If there are specific concerns or challenges within the marriage, seeking professional guidance can be a constructive step toward understanding and addressing those issues.

2 Likes

Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by NewDea4: 10:12pm On Dec 13, 2023
Jayboi:
Good day everyone. I have been wondering how married men in diaspora with their wives/family in Nigeria cope when they develop sexual urges. I know women can still try and hold body o but men!

For instance, I know up to ten married men staying in the UAE/Qatar with their families here in Nigeria. Infact they visit just once in a year and make sure their families/wives get the best form of comfort. After, they are off again for months.

I don't want to believe they just remain celebate throughout. Or are there Oloshos or prostitutes in the middle east?

Either they fúck ashawo or they wãnk

Are you satisfied now?

Instead of you to ask about who dey service the wives over there in Naija, and about what would happen if they mistakenly get belle for the shadow-hubby
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by DrMuzungu(m): 10:19pm On Dec 13, 2023
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by ukaface(f): 10:29pm On Dec 13, 2023
But is it that you men can’t control your sexual urges?
Re: How Do Married Men Hustling In The Diaspora Cope With Sexual Urges by kingzoul(m): 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2023
[color=#990000][/color]are u really serious?
incandescentena:
Olosho for middle East pass that of South East

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Banker Who "Sliced" Husband’s joystick & Husband Reconcile[photos] / Nigerian Couple Celebrate 60th Wedding Anniversary (photos) / Please Post Your Complaints In Here : Please Get It Off Your Chest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.