Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,278 members, 7,829,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed (52955 Views)

Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / A 27-year-old Lady Killed For Being Fat In South Africa (photo) / Hit & Run Driver Kills FRSC Official On Duty At Idu Airport Unit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2023
Bliss62:

How many people can actually afford EMS in US, or you think it's free

You are talking $1200 to $12,000 depending on the State

So dead body go lie down for street like animal without EMS coming to take away for autopsy and investigation in the USA?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by judedwriter(m): 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Tragedy....

Sadly, another glorious destiny cut so short.

May God have mercy on us to see the new year.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by PerfectJUSTICE: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nobody will pray to know her cos nobody wants to loose someone they know. Fact!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Bliss62: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Skyview01:

So dead body go lie down for street like animal without EMS coming to take away for autopsy and investigation in the USA?

Sure an ambulance would take the corpse and deposit to a morgue which the family might incure cost

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by OmoFiditi: 1:24pm On Nov 25, 2023
Chai. Nigeria.

Are there no CCTV cameras to track down the killer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Adewale1603(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Life is both sweet and bitter, sometimes happiness and joy, sometimes, sorrow and sadness.
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Princedapace(m): 1:25pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dear govt, mount camera on ur roads, build road bumps to force drivers to slow down on roads where humans cross. Build head bridge to enable humans cross roads.
Nigerian politicians are the most useless humans on earth. They are not useful.
As for Nigerians who drive anyhow, I really wish a tech can be built to knock one's engine once they speed above speed limit. I really dont know why many Nigerians drive like total mad people.
I aligned from my car few days ago to cross to the other side of the road, a guy with lexus who left his lane to overtake another car in a place he wasnt supposed to do that nearly hit me. Gush, I am still in fear if I remember that if i had taken another step, he would have sent me to early grave and would have ran away.
If there is something I am very interested in, it is dealing with wreckless drivers. Pls, I am very open to ideas that can be used to deal with wreckless drivers. A wreckless driver's car should be taken from him and sold for 1k naira in his presence and he should go to jail.
Or he should be tied and beaten mercilessly. Wreckless drivers have killed many Nigerians and caused havok for many families. I am honestly interested in this. I want just a scapegoat of a wreckless driver. How can u be running 90KM/H on a road that has school kids use the road, that have residential areas scattered everywhere, that has churches, shops, etc? Like how? People carry V6 engine car and they think those roads are perfect place to display their need for speed skill.
If no one has been made to pay heavily for this, they wont learn. I am even ready to startup an organization for this. We must fix our country. I nearly got killed by these same set of people few days ago and the traume still flashes my head till date.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Papayaayasager(m): 1:27pm On Nov 25, 2023
Her watch is over

RIP

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by sageb: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
Sad
R. I. P 😒
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Father4all: 1:28pm On Nov 25, 2023
RIP, her killer will eventually be found

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Intergrated: 1:30pm On Nov 25, 2023
Princedapace:
Dear govt, mount camera on ur roads, build road bumps to force drivers to slow down on roads where humans cross. Build head bridge to enable humans cross roads.
As for Nigerians who drive anyhow, I really wish a tech can be built to knock one's engine once they speed above speed limit. I really dont know why many Nigerians drive like total mad people.
I aligned from my car few days ago to cross to the other side of the road, a guy with lexus who left his lane to overtake another car in a place he wasnt supposed to do that nearly hit me. Gush, I am still in fear if I remember that if i had taken another step, he would have sent me to early grave and would have ran away.
If there is something I am very interested in, it is dealing with wreckless drivers. Pls, I am very open to ideas that can be used to deal with wreckless drivers. A wreckless driver's car should be taken from him and sold for 1k naira in his presence and he should go to jail.
Or he should be tied and beaten mercilessly. Wreckless drivers have killed many Nigerians and caused havok for many families. I am honestly interested in this. I want just a scapegoat of a wreckless driver. How can u be running 90KM/H on a road that has school kids use the road, that have residential areas scattered everywhere, that has churches, shops, etc? Like how? People carry V6 engine car and they think those roads are perfect place to display their need for speed skill.
If no one has been made to pay heavily for this, they wont learn. I am even ready to startup an organization for this. We must fix our country. I nearly got killed by these same set of people few days ago and the traume still flashes my head till date.
simple cameras at strategic point. Why is this things so difficult for our government.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Sillymoderators: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nwaikpe:
Rest in peace, dear one.

May this be the fate of all those who supports the massacre of Israelis by Hamas on Oct 7
U never take your medication today?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by toxtimmy: 1:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Lesson for all... Humans will do anything to absolve themselves from their crimes.

This includes the pastors and imams... And the rest.

dangermouse:
Sad!

May your soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by ruffDiamond: 1:38pm On Nov 25, 2023
Nigeria no just good! Chai!
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Burruchaga71(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
It will never be well with Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Calitoscassius(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
what are you feeling like? You wan show us sey you dey outside the country abi? Person die of accident you still dey talk of autopsy? Continue to dey form for yourself only
You are clearly very ignorant, grin grin Typical ignoramus! How did you know she died of accident? Did you witness the accident?

Autopsy is to confirm really that she died of accident not that someone kiiled her and tried to make it look like an accident and through the autopsy the killer can be found and arrested whether hit and run or a serial killer.

I don't blame you, you live in Naigeria, angry and hateful towards people who dey outside country acording to you. You also sound very frustrated. Calm down or you will get a heart attack.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Akpacha(m): 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
May her journey be peaceful. 😭 😭 😭
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Princedapace(m): 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
Intergrated:
simple cameras at strategic point. Why is this things so difficult for our government.

Guy, if u know how much I hate Nigerian politicians. They are more than evil. They go to other countries and see these things but cant do them here.
Nigeria needs massive educational system, proper health care and improved road and transportation systems! But Nigeria is just like a zoo where humans just act as they like. Look at that young lady gone. I almost went same path if not that luck was on my side. Build road bumps, build over head crossing bridge, systematically force drivers to slow down inter sreet roads. Come on, these things wont cost so much but Nigerians just want to steal all the money to buy cars, and phones. I just dont like us. Gush. I am so pained. In a sane country, this lady's death could lead to massive protests to force govt to do the right things.
What these useless humans who call them selves politicians do is carry women and buy cars for them selves from our budgets. Very useless old men. They are worse than devil. They are worse than earth quake. They are worse than natural disaster. Gush! Im pained becus one, a wreckles driver has hit my car last year and I spent over 1.3m to fix my car, and few days ago, same road, another wreckless driver nearly sent me home.
Becus we have useless govt who cant do anything!
That road Im talking about claims at least 4 lives each month. Yet, no road bumps, no over head bridge and the road houses schools, residential homes, churches, shops, on both sides. Humans speed here, running over 90k per hour. Gush. I wish, I wish, I wish I have the power to eliminate politicians and wreckless drivers.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Mayhem1: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Princedapace:
If no one has been made to pay heavily for this, they wont learn. I am even ready to startup an organization for this. We must fix our country. I nearly got killed by these same set of people few days ago and the traume stil flashes my head till date.
πŸ˜‚
Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Calitoscassius(m): 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2023
Good, her sufferings has ended she will never worry about high cost of living, price of fuel, gas or kerosine, price of dollar, expensive rent or Tifnubu APC government.

This is not the first, second or third death in that area i assume and it will not be the last.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by 4KNGOATS(m): 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
A cue to those of us alive today pls lets we pedestrians be mindful of how we use the road because most drivers are deranged sick bastards. pls never hesitate to check the road very well before crossing. its never a child thing to turn left and right several times before crossing a road.
Justiceori2019:
This lady whose identity is yet to be known was knocked down by a hit and run driver last night

4 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by highchief1: 1:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
Justiceori2019:
This lady whose identity is yet to be known was knocked down by a hit and run driver last night along Apirikom road off Chinda by Open door Church in Ada George, Port Harcourt. She was taken to the mortuary by the Ada George police.
She is yet to be identified & no relative yet. Kindly share to get her relatives go for identification at the Ada George Police.
death is everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by eepeepook: 1:46pm On Nov 25, 2023
Go to driving school before taking the wheel. Nigerians will never hear. We see it as a thing of pride to drive without formal training. It is news to gloss over until the person hit is one of our own.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Konjiboii: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2023
Ever since Wike left we been witnessing so many bad news from that region. Be like that man carry grace. If Wike bless you..no worry

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by SuccessfulRichi: 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
APOPTOSIS:
😭😭😭😭
That Road is a recipe for Formula One drivers in Port Harcourt. If not already the widest road in Rivers state, it should stand as one. Drivers plying that road drive wrecklessly without recourse to human life preservation. It's highly unfortunate. R.I.P.

I'm glad someone I knew left that area. I was there when two ladies were killed by dat rd. One seamstress and headdresser

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by imagrg(m): 1:50pm On Nov 25, 2023
Life is journey, it could terminate when the body system is either weak or worn out or when external things cause fatal damages to it.

Hers is the later.

Life self nor get meaning again sef.😏

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Saladdin: 1:51pm On Nov 25, 2023
Dollyak:
Firstly, she should have been rushed to the hospital, instead of being taken to mortuary. Some Nigerians who have been pronounced dead were not clinically dead and could have been saved with better emergency care. She was probably unconscious and presumed dead until too late.

This is the sanest thing to do, and I'm sure many Nigerians would love to do so. But this can invite serious trouble for you.

First, the Hospitals will not treat her without a police report.

Secondly, if they do treat her and no relative comes forward, her bill will be pinned on you, and you will not be allowed to leave.

Finally, if she dies you'll be held responsible for her death, and no amount of explanation may absolve you from the accusations on the part of the police and her relatives.

Nigeria is too bleeped up. If a rich, influential and national gem like Dr. Chike Akunyili can die miserably in the open with everybody looking on and not rendering any assistance (taking him to the hospital/first aid) without the killers brought to book then know that you are on your own.

So sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by DrAkpa(m): 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
She died with her eyes opened. The driver is in a serious trouble. She won’t rest until she kills the driver

Wetin u dey smoke?

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Enemyofpeace: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You are clearly very ignorant, grin grin Typical ignoramus! How did you know she died of accident? Did you witness the accident?

Autopsy is to confirm really that she died of accident not that someone kiiled her and tried to make it look like an accident and through the autopsy the killer can be found and arrested whether hit and run or a serial killer.

I don't blame you live in Naigeria, angry and hateful towards people who dey outside country acording to you. You also sound very frustrated. Calm down or you will get a heart attack.
no, she died of poison. Oponu ode. Keep feeling funky in a land where you’re nothing but a second class commodity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Christistruth03: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2023
May she Rest in Peace

Police should seize any Vehicle driven by anyone under the influence of Hard Drugs

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Christistruth03: 1:58pm On Nov 25, 2023
Saladdin:

This is the sanest thing to do, and I'm sure many Nigerians would love to do so. But this can invite serious trouble for you.

First, the Hospitals will not treat her without a police report.

Secondly, if they do treat her and no relative comes forward, her bill will be pinned on you, and you will not be allowed to leave.

Finally, if she dies you'll be held responsible for her death, and no amount of explanation may absolve you from the accusations on the part of the police and her relatives.

Nigeria is too bleeped up, in if a rich, influential and national gem like Dr. Chike Akunyili can die miserably in the open with everybody looking on and not rendering any assistance (taking him to the hospital/first aid) without the killers brought to book then know that you are on your own.

So sad.

The IG of Police has been asking Hospitals to treat even without Police Report

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed By A Hit & Run Driver In Port Harcourt. Relatives Needed by Calitoscassius(m): 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
no, she died of poison. Oponu ode
You are still dumb! cheesy grin no need trying to educate you, you will stay dumb forever.

Even if you claim she was poisoned autopsy is still needed to ascertain the facts. I admire you ignorance.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Soldier Brutalizes Her Househelp In Ikeja (Pics) / Favour Oladele: Prophet, Owolabi Sentenced To Death Over Murder Of LASU Student / Two Men Fight Over Who Will Sit At The Front Seat Of A Bus In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.