Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday (6818 Views)

The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by amanda2013(f): 9:10am On Nov 26, 2023
Yes o o o. Jesus igweeeeee!!!! Jesus odogwu!!!!! 3pm is the time. My 21 gun shot salute is ready.
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by TrustNone: 9:15am On Nov 26, 2023
Bluezy13:
These people are still using that actor's picture.
grin
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 9:16am On Nov 26, 2023
post=127167168:
Happy Christ The King Sunday To You, Enjoy!

Don't Forget, Naija_Cover Bring This Update
Only different thing Naija_Cover have brought since the invention of Niraland that is not bad news is this news

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Zooposki(f): 9:21am On Nov 26, 2023
Klington:
Christ is The King Everyday

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 9:24am On Nov 26, 2023
FKMagazine:
My own Christ is more than the king of the Universe
He is the king of all kings and the Lord of all Lords
He is above all else, beyond what we can imagine or see or touch.
Note: God the father has given Christ all powers, in Heaven & on Earth, and underneath the Earth, so, at his name, every kneel must bow & all tongues must confess, that, He's the Only one, the saviour of mankind, he had swallowed death alive and he had conquered the devil long ago and through His blood (shed on the cross of Calvary), our sins are washed away, by Grace.
Beside Him, no other.

He is the only begotten Son of the Most High God. And He can not lie.
Remember, His words & promises are Yes and Amen, to the glory of God the Father.
my brother stop this brain washing
He swallowed death alive but death killed him
He conquered world but they nailed him on the cross and he is only begotten son, so what of David as begotten son in the song of Solomon
God gave him power to conquered yet Jewish nailed and kill him
Stop all this lie and false doctrine
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by stasius: 9:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Christus vincit

Christus regnat.

Christus Imperat!!!

Yes ooooh
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Snowx: 9:49am On Nov 26, 2023
Christ is King always..we celebrating him today
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by matm: 9:54am On Nov 26, 2023
Jesus own all.
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:33am On Nov 26, 2023
Thank u, Jesus...

❤❤❤❤ 🙏
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Ugwuoke347(m): 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Christ is enthroned in Heavenly Splendour!
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Josywhyte: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
After then they will now go and confess their sins to their fellow man. Una pope don sign make dem baptize gay,lesbians and cross-breed(transgender) for Catholic.
What do we call that?
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by BenedictAbajue(m): 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
daniwise:
Solemnity of Christ the King.We walk for Christ today.Representing from St. Michaels Ketu
St. Joseph the Worker Chaplaincy UniZik

amanda2013:
Yes o o o. Jesus igweeeeee!!!! Jesus odogwu!!!!! 3pm is the time. My 21 gun shot salute is ready.

Mehn I can feel the spirit in You...

3pm here in Unizik too

I'm already missing CYON in my former parish
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by mozona(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2023
Morbeta11:
What has been the benefits and consequences of this Christ The King Roman Catholic franchise in your individual lives as Christians in Nigeria?

He is not a god, but a God which by all means my daily bread is confirm.
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Lovelydaisies: 1:55pm On Nov 26, 2023
@OP I think the title should be Christ the Universal (not universe) King or King of the Universe.

We hope the weather will allow us do our procession here.
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Babathanks(m): 1:57pm On Nov 26, 2023
Happy feast day to all Catholics all over the world. Me am attending at Christ the king Catholic Church kurudu, Abuja. Time 3pm
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by wanimo: 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
I don't want to hear anything Catholic again...their pope is doing gay and transgender.

The Catholic Church is dead
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by archangel1(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Happy Christ the King celebrations to all Christians
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by ablejesus26(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Morbeta11:
What has been the benefits and consequences of this Christ The King Roman Catholic franchise in your individual lives as Christians in Nigeria?

Chai I like this question.

Its been an experience of higher to higher ground for me.

I remember how I lost my eatery business in Ado Ekiti,from nowhere Christ the King of all Kings paved way for me to have a shawamah outlet in Ghana.

If e no work for you no mean se e no go work for others oo.

1 Like

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:
my brother stop this brain washing
He swallowed death alive but death killed him
He conquered world but they nailed him on the cross and he is only begotten son, so what of David as begotten son in the song of Solomon
God gave him power to conquered yet Jewish nailed and kill him
Stop all this lie and false doctrine
Demonic child that deserved nuking!
So your koran wey confirmed Anobi Issa na trash?
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by IME1: 10:05pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jesus Christ is King of Kings and Lord of Lords.
Jesus Christ is the Son of God Almighty, the Word made flesh...
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 10:20pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Demonic child that deserved nuking!
So your koran wey confirmed Anobi Issa na trash?
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He dey pain u, prophet Issa(PBUB) is not the one Roman invented in the bible or the one the west call Jesus today....
We know the root of Issa and her mother.. not invented Jesus you claimed is your God nailed my man on the cross how hopeless and helpless your God on the cross.. I can't image how he cried,yell, please when nailed begging,peep on his pant with nailed 10inches
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 10:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
He dey pain u, prophet Issa(PBUB) is not the one Roman invented in the bible or the one the west call Jesus today....
We know the root of Issa and her mother.. not invented Jesus you claimed is your God nailed my man on the cross how hopeless and helpless your God on the cross.. I can't image how he cried,yell, please when nailed begging,peep on his pant with nailed 10inches
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pain ke, winners no dey feel pain. Na 😂 babies like you dey receive painment promaxxx!
How did Hamas cried when nuke enter them? Learnt they cried in Arabic! You too, how do you cry when you see how the Church is waxing stronger in Nigeria and worldwide? Don't you feel like drinking sniper? It's sweet for ya taste-bud.
See one below after images of idols muslims worship.
I wonder how you ll cry when IDF nuke you. Will you also cry in Arabic? Bloody hubal worshipper!
Meanwhile, do astagafudulahi like 1,000 times. Cos ya Koran say you must not say trash about Issa else you ll be denied of ya 72 virgins. 🤣

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 10:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Pain ke, winners no dey feel pain. Na 😂 babies like you dey receive painment promaxxx!
How did Hamas cried when nuke enter them? Learnt they cried in Arabic! You too, how do you cry when you see how the Church is waxing stronger in Nigeria and worldwide? Don't you feel like drinking sniper? It's sweet for ya taste-bud.
See one below after images of idols muslims worship.
I wonder how you ll cry when IDF nuke you. Will you also cry in Arabic? Bloody hubal worshipper!
Meanwhile, do astagafudulahi like 1,000 times. Cos ya Koran say you must not say trash about Issa else you ll be denied of ya 72 virgins. 🤣
You remind me how they nailed your God, he shout I Neva know your God have another God (why did you forsaken me)
He cried in the hand of Jew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The idol look like u in real life so as your God as you claimed God created you in his images and man also create the sculpture in his image
You cried tired this night
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 10:56pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

You remind me how they nailed your God, he shout I Neva know your God have another God (why did you forsaken me)
He cried in the hand of Jew 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The idol look like u in real life so as your God as you claimed God created you in his images and man also create the sculpture in his image
You cried tired this night
Come, have you heard about the story of that Arab guy that swore that may Allah cut his aorta if he's a fake prophet?
The mofo died from food poisoning that cut his artery. So why are you mocking yourself?
Jesus sef vex wake up after 3 days. Your koran confirmed it naa!
Nuke on your head o!
No 72 virgins for you!
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 10:59pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

Come, have you heard about the story of that Arab guy that swore that may Allah cut his aorta if he's a fake prophet?
The mofo died from food poisoning that cut his artery. So why are you mocking yourself?
Jesus sef vex wake up after 3 days. Your koran confirmed it naa!
Nuke on your head o!
No 72 virgins for you!
Bring it out where Quran confirmed your lie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they nailed your Jesus and bible said whoever the put on a cross it's a cursed person
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 11:04pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

Bring it out where Quran confirmed your lie🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 they nailed your Jesus and bible said whoever the put on a cross it's a cursed person
I v evidence o. You go cry tonight!
Don't ask what ll deny you of ya 72 virgins o. That guy ate poisoned meat sotey his artery cut. His comrade wry chop am with him died sotey the body green!
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Padipadi:

I v evidence o. You go cry tonight!
Don't ask what ll deny you of ya 72 virgins o. That guy ate poisoned meat sotey his artery cut. His comrade wry chop am with him died sotey the body green!
Show us the evidence
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pop douch
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 11:52pm On Nov 26, 2023
Expanse2020:

Show us the evidence
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Pop douch
Douch, take one nuke to straighten ya brain.
Take another one for worshipping hubal.
Take a other one for being unfortunate in religion.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
— Quran 4:157–158[12]

That's the excerpts from ya Koran. Argue with Hamas dead janjaweêds and receive more nukes!
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 12:01am On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Douch, take one nuke to straighten ya brain.
Take another one for worshipping hubal.
Take a other one for being unfortunate in religion.

That they said (in boast), "We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah"; but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not.
Nay, Allah raised him up unto Himself; and Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise.
— Quran 4:157–158[12]

That's the excerpts from ya Koran. Argue with Hamas dead janjaweêds and receive more nukes!
Mumu so you guys actually believe that Yeshua didn't die, they didn't crucifying him but your bible was the one lieing with the UK Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But this not even the question
I asked to show me where they nailed Jesus and killed him in the Quran
Mumu
Unlike bible Which says Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and also Jesus took the curse on his own
The guy don suffer for Roman and Jew hands
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 12:13am On Nov 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

Mumu so you guys actually believe that Yeshua didn't die, they didn't crucifying him but your bible was the one lieing with the UK Jesus 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
But this not even the question
I asked to show me where they nailed Jesus and killed him in the Quran
Mumu
Islam aka is-lie or it's a lie. You guys thrive by twisting the Holy Bible.
So where do you wanna find Jesus account excel in the bible. I gave you ya koranic verse that confirmed Issa went to heaven. Not ya own 72 virgins hell o.
That you spew trash about him cos you blv you dey troll Christians ll make Allah personally nuke you.
Meanwhile, let's talk about the guy that ate poison sotey his artery cut. It's a nice story.
Take one nuke here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTP6LJd620?si=-h0LkVuyR25IoHmW
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 12:18am On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Islam aka is-lie or it's a lie. You guys thrive by twisting the Holy Bible.
So where do you wanna find Jesus account excel in the bible. I gave you ya koranic verse that confirmed Issa went to heaven. Not ya own 72 virgins hell o.
That you spew trash about him cos you blv you dey troll Christians ll make Allah personally nuke you.
Meanwhile, let's talk about the guy that ate poison sotey his artery cut. It's a nice story.
The Quran didn't said they nailed him like 2by 2 Wood 🤣 or hanged him like smoking fish,🤣🤣 or killed him but the fake bible said but non of his descipple follow his thier who now saw it happened, who account the killing because bible said they fled they forsook him
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sheep let me teach you bible
I even hear and read from the bible that it's a curse to be hang on the cross..but they hung some people God and personal Savior on the cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 12:34am On Nov 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

The Quran didn't said they nailed him like 2by 2 Wood 🤣 or hanged him like smoking fish,🤣🤣 or killed him but the fake bible said but non of his descipple follow his thier who now saw it happened, who account the killing because bible said they fled they forsook him
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Sheep let me teach you bible
I even hear and read from the bible that it's a curse to be hang on the cross..but they hung some people God and personal Savior on the cross 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Really, sheeple, are you aware all these happened with many witnesses?
If the Isrealites lied, how about the Ethiopians that were among first set of believers?
You see your religion is so demonic it loves to criticize Christianity cos it knew it's the truth exposing it's lies.
No p. To catch a thief like you, there's a trick:
Let's assume all about Christianity is null & void. Let IDF go & change to Taliban. That ll move them closer nuke you. But let's talk about arteries.
Did Muhammad die of food poisoning or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTP6LJd620?si=-h0LkVuyR25IoHmW

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God's Miracle / [new] Sola Allyson - ÌMÚSE Full Album (11 Tracks) Free Download / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.