Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday (6820 Views)

The Solemnity Of Christ The King Sunday / The Site Of The Burial And Resurrection Of Jesus Christ, The Tomb Is Empty / Catholics: Today Is Christ The King Sunday, As We Mark The Beginning Of Advent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Expanse2020(m): 6:22am On Nov 27, 2023
Padipadi:

Really, sheeple, are you aware all these happened with many witnesses?
If the Isrealites lied, how about the Ethiopians that were among first set of believers?
You see your religion is so demonic it loves to criticize Christianity cos it knew it's the truth exposing it's lies.
No p. To catch a thief like you, there's a trick:
Let's assume all about Christianity is null & void. Let IDF go & change to Taliban. That ll move them closer nuke you. But let's talk about arteries.
Did Muhammad die of food poisoning or not?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCTP6LJd620?si=-h0LkVuyR25IoHmW
The isrealites and Ethiopian saw it show it to me in the Bible those who witness and show it to me a single desciple that saw it in the Bible
Mofos
Re: Today Is Christ The Universe King Sunday by Padipadi: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2023
Expanse2020:

The isrealites and Ethiopian saw it show it to me in the Bible those who witness and show it to me a single desciple that saw it in the Bible
Mofos
Sharap with all ya balderdash.
In summary, I v seen some of ya comrades screaming here. Love is above all religion. Practice love diligently & get peace. Practice hate or destruction like Hamas or some fanatic muslims in Nigeria and become a man with no peace.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? / MaxInDHouse Of Jehovah's Witnesses Has Confessed That Jesus Is God / Is It Compulsory To Speak In Tongues As A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.