Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,523 members, 7,840,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) (56703 Views)

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos / How To Know The Age Of A Woman On Her Traditional Wedding Day / Mother And Daughter Crying At Her Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DDIA: 11:00pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

If you have never handled a Riffle before you won't understand this woman is a bad ass... She handled the recoil like a pro

That's AK with fixed stock. And I am 100% sure it's loaded with standard ammo.

A 10 year old child can handle that shii with ease.

Nothing badass about firing an AK loaded with standard ammo.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DDIA: 11:01pm On Nov 27, 2023
Ashez:
Warning to the husband
If he tries shit..............
Nothing will happen.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DDIA: 11:03pm On Nov 27, 2023
fa4dmike:
May be a military lady. I love active gurls
Can not be in the military.

If she was, she wouldn't try that publicly at her trad wedding. The armed forces reputation will be on the line.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DDIA: 11:05pm On Nov 27, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

Marriage of Mr. & Mrs. Smith (Angelina jolie)
Brad and Angelina grin

Them the nack for real life as real husband and wife too. grin

I enjoyed every romantic/sex scene knowing they are real couples acting those scenes together. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by SIXTEENTH(m): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

Brad and Angelina grin

Them the nack for real life as real husband and wife too. grin

I enjoyed every romantic/sex scene knowing they are real couples acting those scenes together. kiss

You're current, kudos and keep it up
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by madjune(m): 11:10pm On Nov 27, 2023
This lady is used to guns.

She handled the recoil with so much ease.

Well, knowledge of gun use has its pros and cons.

Wishing her well in the marriage.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by emmabest2000(m): 11:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

If you have never handled a Riffle before you won't understand this woman is a bad ass... She handled the recoil like a pro

madjune:
This lady is used to guns.

She handled the recoil with so much ease.

Well, knowledge of gun use has its pros and cons.

Wishing her well in the marriage.
Na soldier she be

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Bigchristo: 11:36pm On Nov 27, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Beautiful bride shoots a gun in the air at her traditional wedding ceremony

Congratulations and happy marriage life!!!

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2vlY5EVmQo
this one na Villante wife 😜🀣🀣
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Benblaq(m): 11:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
You dey whine? πŸ˜‚
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Onogiede(m): 11:53pm On Nov 27, 2023
We are indefatigable Brave is always in our DNA that's how we roll.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Bliss62: 12:00am On Nov 28, 2023
DDIA:

That's AK with fixed stock. And I am 100% sure it's loaded with standard ammo.

A 10 year old child can handle that shii with ease.

Nothing badass about firing an AK loaded with standard ammo.

If Naivity was a human.. you my friend would be one good example

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Richfella1(m): 12:12am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:
cool

Those bullets will come down...
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by DDIA: 12:14am On Nov 28, 2023
Bliss62:

If Naivity was a human.. you my friend would be one good example

Says someone who knows nothing about armament.

Shalom. cool
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Spandau: 12:33am On Nov 28, 2023
Optimum2023:
Every Nigerian ought to own a portion of the Federal Capital Territory. Abuja is our common heritage as Nigerian citizens.

The good thing is, Land no cost for Abuja, Na you wan buy am for Maitama. Even sef, Land no even cost for Maitama, Na you no buy am on time.

For as low as 800k, you can become a Landlord in Abuja. Don't take my word for it, you can click this LINK to see for yourself.

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝😝😝😝
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Calitoscassius(m): 12:33am On Nov 28, 2023
She must be a qualified snipper I feel sorry for her husband
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by olisaEze(m): 12:36am On Nov 28, 2023
Rugged! Who dey ....who dey breathe!! grin. Me sha after all the hailings I know I can't marry any woman that has easy access to firearms and live ammunitions. There are already 1000 sure ways to die, no need to compound the issue by messing with an armed woman prone to jealous fits! In this kpoyons business safety first o! grin
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by fkj950ax(m): 12:41am On Nov 28, 2023
It’s definitely not her first time.
Her gun control is excellent.
Level of attention to gun safety is excellent.

The drawback is the law enforcement officer who was officially issued that firearm may be punished by his superiors when this video gets to their attention.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by MasterTee007: 12:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Shooting bullets in the air should be ILLEGAL. Bullets coming down are more deadly. Police officers that shoot in the air during salutes often do so facing specific areas not habitable and they are professionals. Lots of people have died including children due to this nonsense. Google is your friend.

officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by sam121(m): 12:47am On Nov 28, 2023
APOPTOSIS:

And nothing will still happen, hence the reason the lawlessness continues to permeate.
No deterrence, Nothing.
...a Lawless Society

sounds more like a poetic line. You can be a good poet you know.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 28, 2023
datola:
Lubish stunt
Decorum.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Okhuadams(m): 2:27am On Nov 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Direct warning to the husband
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by MarketDispatch: 4:23am On Nov 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wQo

That man is joking with his life ..any small quarrel, na gun be dat
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by nosa2ekundayo: 4:41am On Nov 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

How do I and my side chic get away when I am caught cheating on this one.?
Just asking oh undecided
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by BluntCrazeMan: 4:45am On Nov 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

She is in the force.
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by kamez(m): 5:11am On Nov 28, 2023
She is definitely in the military..

The way she handled the recoil of that rifle that is definitely not an amateur in handling arms
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Bluntemperor: 5:19am On Nov 28, 2023
laivwire:
Next thing is the police invites her for questioning.

Why the gun,in the Marriage Ceremony?
Una don start bad thing now,make Una sure say,don't start what you can't finish o!
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by mascot87(m): 5:49am On Nov 28, 2023
Keaton:
Smoke loud guys, loud sweet. grin

I need that loud I swear. How I fit get am
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Optimum2023: 5:58am On Nov 28, 2023
Spandau:

πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ😝😝😝😝😝😝

Son, how are you?
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by omojoibo: 6:03am On Nov 28, 2023
police will soon come knocking for illegal arm possession shocked shocked shocked
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by tefund(m): 6:04am On Nov 28, 2023
fkj950ax:
It’s definitely not her first time.
Her gun control is excellent.
Level of attention to gun safety is excellent.

The drawback is the law enforcement officer who was officially issued that firearm may be punished by his superiors when this video gets to their attention.
No be for Nigeria ohh!!
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2023
Lolzzzz every nigerian suppose have one of that at home..

Wait and see how police will form Voltron on this one
Re: Beautiful Bride Shoots A Gun At Her Traditional Wedding Ceremony (pics/video) by Morbeta11(m): 6:06am On Nov 28, 2023
laivwire:
Next thing is the police invites her for questioning.

From the handling of the gun, she must be an officer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Things Young Rich Guys Do When They Meet At Event / Dollar Rains At A Nigerian Couple's Wedding. Photos / Inauguration Invitation Card, Very Scarce And Expensive (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.