Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,422 members, 7,843,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes (38899 Views)

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / DJ Cuppy To Sue Israel DMW / “DJ Cuppy Didn’t Pay Zlatan Ibile For His Services” - Israel DMW Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by oglalasioux(m): 5:21pm On Nov 26, 2023
Anyone friendly to his boss like this guy is a loyal man. It's unfair to tag this begging.

9 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Sunshine34(m): 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Rubbish, So employee can't play with his boss again?. Every action is a big issue to you people. Video oran

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by seborrhic: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Lady is a liar,though the guy has his issues too
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Appletek: 5:22pm On Nov 26, 2023
Ayodeoba:
May I never have to beg bfr I can buy food. God no let them see me finish

But you will submit application before employment. Why your Oga no come meet you for house?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Omoawoke2(m): 5:23pm On Nov 26, 2023
Many marriages of today won’t survive 3 years

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by CoronaVirusPro: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
ruggedtimi:
She no know say him no get job before she accept to marry am

Best question!
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by ednut1(m): 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
Logistics manager / road manager that never travels with the crew. This guy mumu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Surgeman: 5:25pm On Nov 26, 2023
All of una dey craze. Even if he dey beg Davido, na him oga and they have a good relationship that money can't buy. At least, he's a real human being, happy inside and showing real feelings as opposed to that leech who's with him because of who she wants him to be. Her biggest achievement is being relatives with Oshiomhole. God punish that woman and her fake life.

Make una free Israel, he's happy with his job and Davido isn't complaining. Say no to fake life in order to people please. Sometimes I am ashamed of being associated with insecure low self esteemed Nigerians. Tueh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by NapoleonHill: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Omo,see how a woman is bringing unnecessary problem to this guy's life.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by NaijaCover(m): 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
Hmmmmmmm
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Ade1177: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2023
They are both stupid

There are guys out here doing far far worse being disrespected by their boss, getting embarrassed daily by their boss, doing dirty work and all sorts of things just to bring home 20 thousand naira

And the wife did not seek divorce

I am sure Israel is bringing home millions

Any issue they have was there before marriage and they can settle it themselves

We don't need to know and we don't care about two adults that have sex with each other

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Trustedpronet: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2023
What do you mean he is jobless! DO YOU KNOW THE WORTH OF DAVIDO? A logistics manager of a big Name like OBO is one of the best job in Nigeria considering the lack of job opportunities in Nigeria.
Bloggers will eat from this mess... playing with people minds
What led to the divorce will be revealed soon by either couple.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by abysirius(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Isreal works with Davido so I don't see anything wrong in him begging his boss for things. Besides, if he begs and have it filmed then you should know that he probably wants for social media. The woman should check herself. Israel was doing what he is doing to be at a level that he could woo or convince her to marry him. So why does she suddenly want to change him? Has she considered if the guy likes he does? Or it is all about money for her? Not everyone will be boss. Some will follow other and fulfill purpose in this life so she needs to grow up and leave the guy alone.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by michael132(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2023
Pipo de find destiny helper DMW get one . Una de tell am make he leave am. Shea bcus the guy de pretend over loyal nor mean say he nor know weti he de do..u must loyal ,humble and put yourself down if you want help .Na mumu and he get money buy iPhone give her ..Na mumu and he de leave well , see money take do marriage ..make una wise up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by CHIOMAEZEH: 5:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
He is begging his BOSS ....Many people on nairaland and Facebook beg total strangers for money tooo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wuRX6oCmvZQ
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Ayodeoba: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
Appletek:

But you will submit application before employment. Why your Oga no come meet you for house?
it’s normal because they require for my experience and I get paid for it. Mind you I am self employed

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by bitingcool: 5:31pm On Nov 26, 2023
ebubeson:
If he was doing like a slave to her, can't she politely give him some ideas on how to start a business as side hustle?
If your husband is close to Elon Musk and his "slavery" has bought private jet, won't you encourage him to increase the "slavery"?
no mind the fool. maybe he think say Israel dey follow davido sing ni..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by jrusky(m): 5:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you people are ment so the girl no know wetin he dey du before she agree to marry him....

So far he no rob or kidnap whatever is doing to survive is not illegal....

Life is all about survival his not different from people who do hype man at club they worship you hype you to get money from you....

Some hypocrite that will come here to castigate him or say is an arss***ker ar in people DM doing Bambiala buh as dere own no dey on record derr mouth go open...

Ubi Franklin is out dere doing Nanny for Davido u think say is easy Neva be ashame of ur hustle if any woman wan leave because you're trying to survive nd doesn't like your job allow her go.....

Bro may God bless you. That is all I can say.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by emmabest2000(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
inoki247:
Lol you people are ment so the girl no know wetin he dey du before she agree to marry him....

So far he no rob or kidnap whatever is doing to survive is not illegal....

Life is all about survival his not different from people who do hype man at club they worship you hype you to get money from you....

Some hypocrite that will come here to castigate him or say is an arss***ker ar in people DM doing Bambiala buh as dere own no dey on record derr mouth go open...

Ubi Franklin is out dere doing Nanny for Davido u think say is easy Neva be ashame of ur hustle if any woman wan leave because you're trying to survive nd doesn't like your job allow her go.....

Ubi and Israel has one thing in common
The were both dumped by their ex wife's
After expensive wedding ceremonies grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by abysirius(m): 5:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
It is either this Dr. Pen..whatever and a hating or Davido or he has issues with Israel. So I am working with Messi or Ronaldo you will want to leave them because my wife is envious of my boss? Boss wey be sey like me o..

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Alaigbo(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
Are you obidient earning up to that ₦35K or you are just being foolish

ThatCEO:
Call him a slave all you want but I like Isreal. You wey dey sleep for Nairaland 24/7 to defend APC, no be ₦35k slave you be?

Davido's dream is so big that Isreal's dream can also fit inside. Chioma's dream/life achievement can also fit into Davido's own.

And so goes for the rest of the DMW crew.

Davido has clearly chosen his side between Isreal and Sheila. I hate it when dey bring you to come chop and you start feeling better than the one who brought you.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Felix6: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2023
feelingmyswag:
(Onye fe Eze, Eze euro Ya)... He's a benin man and in benin kingdom the Oba have entourage whom fan him for a living for the rest of their lives and they also are married. will the wives tell the husbands to go and find something doing and stop blowing fan in the face of OBA...
start business with which money? Na so dem go just jump inside marriage and begin bring their own audacity. Didn't she use her third eye to see what the man does for a living before jumping into marriage. Need i remind every single woman reading this, if you aren't sure that you can cope with your current partner prior to marriage u beta set the records straight. wasting each other's time wont change the fact that every man have something that drives him.
If you are comfortable with his statues then so be it, but don't drag him like a piece of cloth and rob him on the floor because he didn't succumb to your demands and utterance.
Well said jareh. Why didn't she sell same useless business Idea to her poor father or brothers. That's how they come into a men's home and suddenly turn control freaks.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by obinna58(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
I didn’t see any begging here

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Alaigbo(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
I de shame for the wife but hope she get what she want or truly deserve.
envoymedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfDrJwWcCe0

Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes Go Viral After His Marriage Crashed

Dr Penking
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Chiderao1(m): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
People ask their boss for money, and this dude works for his money and maybe was just asking money not necessarily for the perfume... The ingrate of a wife is complaining.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by bitingcool: 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2023
ISRAEL: WETIN I.LOVE I GO DO WITH ALL MY HEART OO

KEEP DOING WHAT YOU DO. NO LET ONE HUNGRY GIRL REMOVE YOU FROM YOUR DESTINY HELPER.
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by leisuretym: 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
You don't know where and how davido met him and made him who he is today, women can derail and scatter your plan if you are not careful, she only want fame and she has got it, she can go marry of the yahoo fraudsters now

You want to push him to disrespect and leave his boss, Davido is a nice guy, Israel will not regret in 10 years time, we have seen him bought cars and house for his loyalists

The video above was all cruise, mere for fun

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by RPG2020(m): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
The falling of a dried leaf is a warning to the fresh ones 😞

Whatever that brings you happiness and money keep doing it grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by TrumpDonald2: 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
From the video, i think they were just catching fun. Why the woman go take am too serious?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by Knetpro(m): 5:43pm On Nov 26, 2023
Good one. 😁
Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by obesse: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2023
The money wey E take marry you, no be from the work wey E dey do for Davido E get am?
Yeye dey smell for your head o.
Clito-currency trader!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Israel DMW Begging Davido For Money To Buy Perfumes by DARLINGTON869(m): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
70 percent of people bashing Israel DMW for being a lowly person to Davido will do far worse than him if given the chance to be in Israel's shoes

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dance Queen Kaffy Apologizes, Explains Why She Called Davido A Motherfucker / “I Am Living Proof Of God’s Wonders” – Wizkid / Amaechi Pictured Yesterday, Taking A Stroll With His Amiable Wife!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.