Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash (14858 Views)

22 Escape Death In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash / 11 Burnt To Death On Lagos-Ibadan Highway / Bus Catches Fire On Lagos-Ibadan Highway, Many Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by NaijaCover(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
No fewer than 13 passengers sustained varying degrees of injuries in a crash along the Lagos-Ibadan expressway.

The road crash occurred in the earlier hours of Sunday around Car Park C, in Ogun State.

The Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC) confirmed the road accident to DAILY POST, saying it happened at about 4:55 am.

Spokesperson of the FRSC in Ogun State, Florence Okpe, said operatives of the agency had swiftly responded to carry out rescue operations.

According to her, a total of 22 persons were involved in the crash, 21 male adults and one female adult.

[b]“13 persons were injured (12 male adult and one female adult). No live was lost from the crash,” Okpe said.

She added that the crash involved three trucks with number plates: KBT205XB, KJA230Y and DUT35XE.

It also involved a Toyota Corolla car registered as MUS793HM and a Toyota Hiace bus marked FG369-F20.

The Suspected causes of the crash, were road obstruction and speeding, which she said led to loss of control.

She added that the crash involved three trucks with number plates: KBT205XB, KJA230Y and DUT35XE.

It also involved a Toyota Corolla car registered as MUS793HM and a Toyota Hiace bus marked FG369-F20.

The suspected causes of the crash, were road obstruction and speeding, which she said led to loss of control.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2023/11/26/13-injured-in-lagos-ibadan-highway-crash/

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by NaijaCover(m): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2023
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS?

Don't Forget, NåijaCover Bring This Sad News
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Jennyclay(f): 11:35am On Nov 26, 2023
At first I was happy you posted good news earlier, it’s not even up to an hour you’re already posting bad news undecided.

Biko learn to keep the sabbath day Holy!!

Well, thank goodness no live was lost. I wish those injured quick recovery!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by NaijaCover(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
At first I was happy you posted good news earlier, it’s not even up to an hour you’re already posting bad news undecided.

Biko naija.cover learn to keep the sabbath day Holy!!

Don't Forget, Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop

2 Likes

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Jennyclay(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2023
post=127172067:

Don't Forget, Na Where Man Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop
excuse me

So your food comes at the detriment of people’s death Is your girlfriend aware of this kind of work that put food on your table undecided

Woo! I don’t have strength to laugh this morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Tjra: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
excuse me

So your food comes at the detriment of people’s death Is your girlfriend aware of this kind of work that put food on your table undecided

Some women don't care how the money is made. Na to spend be their own.

4 Likes

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by heffem(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2023
.....I dey greet oh
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by ImoleNaija: 6:30pm On Nov 26, 2023
Quick recovery to the injured.

1 Like

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by SAMBARRY: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Haaa
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by adioolayi(m): 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Quick recovery to the injured.

Road don smooth...na bad driving attitudes remain...Drivers need to be careful as Lagos -Ibadan expressway is so enticing.

Don't be carried away...make we dey at alert at all times.

President Muhammadu Buhari fit no do anything...this Lagos -Ibadan expressway...he do this one!!!

2 Likes

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by WhisperedNoise: 6:32pm On Nov 26, 2023
Truck drivers are always causing wahala on Lagos Ibadan. Very sad news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Omoawoke2(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
The transport system in Nigeria needs serious intervention
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Shomek(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2023
Thank GoD They are all save
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by ipobarecriminals: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2023
sad
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by ipobarecriminals: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2023
Shomek:
Thank GoD
They are all safe
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Shomek(m): 6:36pm On Nov 26, 2023
post=127172067:

na truth oo

1 Like

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by 2pak(m): 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2023
I wish them quickest recovery
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Femich18(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Nawa o
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by hakym619(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
May their soul rest peacefully.

Please is there a way that an ordinary citizen can get physical access to the state house of assembly member representing their constituency?

I need tips.
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by jonadaft: 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
BUHARÌ the bastarɗ
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Chetas81(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
ZOMBIE DRIVERS ON THE BEAT
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Shomek(m): 6:39pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:
excuse me

he makes money from news not from death or accident

1 Like

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Hamachi(f): 6:41pm On Nov 26, 2023
angry
Be careful, we are at the last lap of the year, a lot will happen, you have ONLY one life to live. Be cautious!!!
RIP to the those that lost their life and I pray the family have the fortitude to bear the lost.
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Chetas81(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

hhhhmmm the Zionist men told you that, Sunday is the god Sabbath day, hhhhmmm ___________The Sabbath Day begins at sundown on Friday and ends at sundown on Saturday
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Shomek(m): 6:42pm On Nov 26, 2023
2pak:
May there gentle souls rest peacefully
nobody die now
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by iswallker(m): 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2023
2pak:
May there gentle souls rest peacefully

You get sense so..

1 Like

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Chigozie321: 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2023
Thank God no life was lost
Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by Eriokanmi: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2023
post=127171858:
What Is Really Happening Inside This LAGOS?

Don't Forget, NåijaCover Bring This Sad News
Lagos-Ibadan highway not Lagos. You no even sabi wetin you dey report sef. Copy and paste reporter grin

2 Likes

Re: 13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash by tollyboy5(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2023
Jennyclay:

This your present pics and the formal no match grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp / Travellers To US Face Tighter Airport Security / Ogun: Three Die As Driver Rams Into Trees On Abeokuta-Sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.