Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,983 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp (14869 Views)

A Nairalander's Experiences On The Train From Port-Harcourt To Kano In Pictures / My Shocking Experiences In Public Buses----ladies Be Very Vigilant! / I'm A South African Living In Abuja My Experiences So Far.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by oladayo042: 9:23pm On Aug 29, 2010
I have been in UKBA detention for one month now and I think it is about time I put down my experiences here.

First and foremost, I was arrested justly; I overstayed my visa and used another person's identity to secure employment. Whilst I know people might scream at this and say I broke the law, it should however be known that the majority of us illegal immigrants who work in the UK under other people's identities are not rogues. We came in this country in search of greener pastures and wish to regularize our stay but for the hard and difficult measures put in place by the UK government to make regularization difficult for us. Many of us then resign to fate. We engage in working, making money and going home at some point to either regularize from the home country, having made the money we would need for such from here or to go home and settle finally.

I fall into the former, I would, of course, love to regularize my stay, I am still a young man, under 34, why would I live the rest of my stay here in everyday at the behest of the authorities. I want to be a part of this society, I want to contribute my quota and pay taxes, I trained as a Theologian in a British school and I would love to use my knowledge to set up a charity that will do this society good. But then I have to survive; I cannot go back to Nigeria now because firstly, there is no money to do so and secondly the country at the moment is not organized. Pockets of ethnic violence here and there, lack of adequate security, the educational system in shambles and so on are part of the reasons I can't go back. I have not mentioned the fact that going back without some form of “wealth” is also a danger to me. If I belong to the rich class, then I can wriggle and bribe my way through the system, stepping on the head of others to get whatever I want. But that would make me look as bad as those who exploit the poor, making them flee to such nations as the UK for refuge. However, I do not have that kind of wealth and influence, so going back is not a wise thing to do, at least not now.

Whilst I admit that working illegally in a country without the permission of the authorities is wrong, I would love to refer the UK authorities to the fact that they are partly to blame for refusing to admit us, also that there are things they can do to make us regularize our stay as “illegals.” I am not asking for amnesty, but would it not be better for them to ask us to come forward and put in place a working system that would enable us normalize? It is to their advantage that this is done, many people who work underground would be able to come out, register for schemes and pay their taxes, the govt would be more accountable to the people as they will have accurate numbers, the general paranoia in the minds of the Caucasian public about illegal immigrants being some hideous creature lurking around in the corner will be laid to rest as they will see that we are flesh and blood like them, racism would be reduced. The untold truth is there is still some high level of racism in this country and it needs to be addressed.

Every country has got its immigration rules, and the UK should not be an exception. Of course they have a right to determine who stays in their country and who do not. It is not in my place as a foreign born immigrant to determine that, it is for the authorities of the land I am going into to determine. However, it is expected of western governments to be sensible in their mode of carrying out immigration issues. Immigration was a big issue during the last election and I must say it became such partly because of the perceived failure of the past Labour government to get a grip of immigration issues in the UK. And also because of the mis-education and misconception of the natives about these issues. At the turn of the new millennium several countries from the former soviet block joined the EU and this opened the door for thousands if not millions of Eastern Europeans to flood into the UK. Of course as expected, this has put a strain on the limited resources available in this small Island and the normal reaction would be for people to start screaming for a tighter immigration control. The sad thing however is that instead of addressing the root cause of the problem – the EU influx- the populace started pointing fingers at non-EU immigrants, ironically the large chink of illegal immigrants come from this group. Labour played by the rules and arrested those that they could, but the government in power has now launched an assault against anybody who they perceive should not be living in the UK, and assault I say and in many ways one that has no regard for their own rules, our human rights.

My Bail and the Judge was wrong!
I was brought here on the 27th of July. Had my bail hearing 3 weeks after and the first blow I got was the immigration judge saying that I had overstayed for 7 and a half years when in essence I was in Nigeria 7 and half years ago. The bail briefing prepared by the home office started my immigration history from the first application I made to come into the UK, an application made and withdrawn 7 and a half years ago. This was clearly stated in the Bail Summary for the judge to read. It is however alarming that a judge, a learned Judge not in some remote African nation but in Great Britain would decide that I had overstayed in the UK not for 5 years that my Visa clearly stated but for 7 and half years. He based his refusing me bail on this erroneous calculation and of course, I could not appeal it. Where does this leave the courts as being the last hope of the common man? If a judge in the UK could do this right, then what hope do I have from judges in Nigeria where this nation wants to push me back into? Why are we not allowed to appeal against the decisions of bail hearings, why?

The Home office in the bail summary also forgot as it were to include the fact that in December 2004, I was issued with a 2-year multiple visa by the British High Commission in Lagos and that having left the country when my first Visa expired, I then came in again on the 2-year multiple visit visa. They stated in my bail summary that I did not return home after my first visa issued in June 2004 expired, but there are stamps on my passport that indicated I did and also when I returned to the UK in February 2005, went through immigration, my passport was stamped at entry. I was counted in! Of course I overstayed, no argument about that and they are right in wanting to remove me, but does immigration rules allow them to tell lies in formal documents about overstayers, foreign non-white European overstayers? Is there no other authority that can call them to order when they make such blunders such as leaving out correct information from such an important document as a bail summary?

How can Theresa May, Nick Clegg and their boss David Cameron prove to people like me that in a bid to remove overstayers from the UK, they are not infringing on our basic right when departments under them write blatant lies about us? How can they prove to the world that this government is not racist? How? What right have they to criticize Nick Griffin's BNP when under their own nose activities that can best be described as racist are being carried out by their officials? Whilst here in detention I have seen the case of a young man who has a valid visa from the Home Office, but yet was brought here because as they stated his visa does not reflect on their system, but according to this young man, he just got his leave to remain extended until 2013. He has been removed of course to Nigeria. A plus to Ms May, Messrs Cameron and Clegg. Whilst it is not my intention to be political or attack this government, after all what right has an overstayer to talk in mighty Britain, I must however say I don't expect anything less from a white male dominated government. Of course Labour blew it regarding their immigration policies but this government is treading on worse grounds now, infringing on people's rights just to show the general public that they are working for them.

At Oakington Immigration Reception Centre here, the security company G4S is responsible for guarding us detainees and I find it very odd that of the over 100 officers working here, just one, I mean just one lady is black (and she is mixed race at that, nothing against mixed race people too), just two are Asians and another two from eastern Europe and one of Maltese Descent. The rest of course are proudly 'indigenous' British. In comparison, the population of inmates here is about 60% Asian, 20% black and others constitute the rest.

What explanation does the Home Office for these obvious acts omission - an Immigration Centre populated by mostly Asians and African Caribbean peoples but is guarded mainly by white people in a Britain that prides itself as a nation of racial equality even in the workplace? I am not in the British Police, but I think I know what institutional racism is from here and it is a shame that it is practiced right under the nose of the Home Office.

http://www.saharareporters.com/article/my-experiences-uk-immigration-detention-camp

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by ada24: 9:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
as much as i want to feel for you - i imagine deportation is not a nice thing to go thru - i don't really get the point of ur rant. U overstayed and ur shouting about human rights, maybe i'm not getting the connection and someone can correct me but if you committed an offence and found guilty then what is the complaint - 5 years or 7 years u overstayed.

Ur even lucky ur in the UK from what i have heard if u were arested in the states on th 27th of July u would be in MMA by the 29th of July.

sorry if i don't sound sympathetic and all the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by oyewolejos(m): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2010
ada24:

as much as i want to feel for you - i imagine deportation is not a nice thing to go thru - i don't really get the point of your rant. U overstayed and your shouting about human rights, maybe i'm not getting the connection and someone can correct me but if you committed an offence and found guilty then what is the complaint - 5 years or 7 years u overstayed.

your even lucky your in the UK from what i have heard if u were arested in the states on th 27th of July u would be in MMA by the 29th of July.

sorry if i don't sound sympathetic and all the best.
Do u really know the meaning of Human Rights? I do shed tears in my heart when i see ignorant people like u.
Justice cannot be said to have been done but seen to have been done. The Poster is still innocent of all the offence until found guilty by a competent court. Don't u know the difference between 5 years to 7 years? Where is your thinking cap?
The internet is made up of wise people and loads of big fools continue to spread your ignorance.
Its even criminal for the Home Office to come up with false statements about the poster. The Home Office erred on a point of law by not letting the Judge know that u have only overstayed for 5 years not 7 years as claimed. this is a testimony to the failure of the British Judiciary system.
In the US u are given fair hearing and u still have the rights to appeal against any unfavourable judgement.
Poster i think u should get in touch with a good Lawyer who knows his onions when it comes to matters like this.
Deporting u is not the big deal but it should be done transparently without any infringement on your Fundamental Human rights.
In addition i think the offence is bailable so i still don't get the reason why u were denied bail.
Well keep your head up and hope for the best but be prepared for the worst when it comes to UK Immigration issues cos they suck.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Nobody: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2010
oladayo042:

First and foremost, I was arrested justly; I overstayed my visa and used another person's identity to secure employment. Whilst I know people might scream at this and say I broke the law, it should however be known that the majority of us illegal immigrants who work in the UK under other people's identities are not rogues.

Identity theft is a criminal offence. Stop white-washing that fact.

oladayo042:

We came in this country in search of greener pastures and wish to regularize our stay but for the hard and difficult measures put in place by the UK government to make regularization difficult for us. Many of us then resign to fate. We engage in working, making money and going home at some point to either regularize from the home country, having made the money we would need for such from here or to go home and settle finally.

The visa you applied for and where duly given in 2005 CLEARLY STATED that you would be allowed into the UK for a temporary period and then leave. You agreed to that, so why are you crying about not being able to "regularize"? Did you not indicate to the consulate in Lagos that you had no intention of staying in the UK and hence the decision to award you a visa?

oladayo042:

Whilst I admit that working illegally in a country without the permission of the authorities is wrong, I would love to refer the UK authorities to the fact that they are partly to blame for refusing to admit us, also that there are things they can do to make us regularize our stay as “illegals.”

this is nonsense. The UK government is under no obligation to admit you.

oladayo042:

Every country has got its immigration rules, and the UK should not be an exception. Of course they have a right to determine who stays in their country and who do not. It is not in my place as a foreign born immigrant to determine that, it is for the authorities of the land I am going into to determine.

and they exercised that right by having you arrested for over-staying your visa.

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by MrsOyibo(f): 11:15pm On Aug 29, 2010
Well said Davidylan!

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by ada24: 11:18pm On Aug 29, 2010
Mrs.Oyibo:

Well said Davidylan!

i agree.

why anyone is calling me ignorant is beyond me - overstaying by 2 days, 5 years or 7 years is overstaying.

the point about the staff is funny - what so they should employ illegals so that they can treat u better as only they can understand ur plight.

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 29, 2010
people like this are the reason its become extremely difficult for legitimate travelers to obtain visas. I have no sympathy for him.

You trained as a theologian . . . thanks for giving us christians a bad name.

Better come back quick!

3 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by chika98: 12:26am On Aug 30, 2010
I don't even get what the poster is on about? Overstaying and using other people's identity is a crime
and they don't owe you anything at all. Are you back in Nigeria yet?

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by honeric01(m): 12:38am On Aug 30, 2010
oladayo042:

I fall into the former, I would, of course, love to regularize my stay, I am still a young man, under 34, why would I live the rest of my stay here in everyday at the behest of the authorities. I want to be a part of this society, I want to contribute my quota and pay taxes, I trained as a Theologian in a British school and I would love to use my knowledge to set up a charity that will do this society good. But then I have to survive; I cannot go back to Nigeria now because firstly, there is no money to do so and secondly the country at the moment is not organized. Pockets of ethnic violence here and there, lack of adequate security, the educational system in shambles and so on are part of the reasons I can't go back.

So you want us to pity you with all these bolded rubbish you posted? ok, we don dey pity you, so what next? before you went to the UK, were you not alive in Nigeria? were you not feeding and eating? people make Nigeria look like a refuse dump where no life is worth living in.

Let me tell you, there are millions of Nigerians better than you and your likes and they are here in Nigeria doing good and making the best for their lives here in Nigeria, so all these your noise no hold water, you better tell your people say make dem find job for you for naija say u dey come work asap (Like a real man) angry

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Vicjustice: 1:28am On Aug 30, 2010
Davidylan, you have answered everything and rendered the rest of us muted. Well done, man!

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Yinkaboy: 1:30am On Aug 30, 2010
Identity theft is a big deal!!

This is the stuff that annoys me, asking to regularize when you have over-stayed,? you hashing over 5-7 years overstay, it does not make any difference.

Has anyone heard of Gitmo? The idea that things would be better in the US is laughable, for all you know you could have been considered Bo Haram and really disappeared.

I get your point your an economic immigrant but if you read the papers or watched the tv, since the financial crisis any illegal in any country is fair game by the indigenous. Its not fair, right, but simply the facts, how can they afford you around when they cannot take care of their own poor?
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by oyewolejos(m): 2:23am On Aug 30, 2010
davidylan:

people like this are the reason its become extremely difficult for legitimate travelers to obtain visas. I have no sympathy for him.

You trained as a theologian . . . thanks for giving us christians a bad name.
Better come back quick!

Holy than thou attitude of some Nigerian always amuse me.
As if none of them never committed an immigration offence before.

Yinkaboy:

Identity theft is a big deal!!

This is the stuff that annoys me, asking to regularize when you have over-stayed,? you hashing over 5-7 years overstay, it does not make any difference.

Has anyone heard of Gitmo? The idea that things would be better in the US is laughable, for all you know you could have been considered Bo Haram and really disappeared.

I get your point your an economic immigrant but if you read the papers or watched the tv, since the financial crisis any illegal in any country is fair game by the indigenous. Its not fair, right, but simply the facts, how can they afford you around when they cannot take care of their own poor?

I can't imagine someone comparing Gitmo which is for terrorist suspect to an Ordinary Detention Camp.
Where the hell did Boko Haram came up here? I can't imagine people thinking from their anus.
Deportation to Boko Haram? U need to see your Doctor.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by chika98: 2:26am On Aug 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

I can't imagine someone comparing Gitmo which is for terrorist suspect to an Ordinary Detention Camp.
Where the hell did Boko Haram came up here? I can't imagine people thinking from their anus.

Funny thing is . . some of Pastors in this country are here illegally and church members
that claim they will be the first in line to head down to heaven. If you are in any country
Illegally then that is a sin.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Nobody: 3:07am On Aug 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

absolutely daft. Folks seeking to emigrate to foreign countries must understand the rules and the consequences of running foul of the laws.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Travelista(f): 3:26am On Aug 30, 2010
Well, David's said it all. OP, you got caught with your pants down. Tough cookie; better luck next time.

P.S. I'm sorry but your post is hilarious. You're screaming about human rights after breaking laws (societal and biblical) and you're a theologian. Seriously, where do people like you come from?

2 Likes

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by DisGuy: 4:17am On Aug 30, 2010
Travelista:

Well, David's said it all. OP, you got caught with your pants down. Tough cookie; better luck next time.

P.S. I'm sorry but your post is hilarious. You're screaming about human rights after breaking laws (societal and biblical) and you're a theologian. Seriously, where do people like you come from?

Nigeria! sorry i couldnt help it tongue
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by johnkent(m): 6:10am On Aug 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

Do u really know the meaning of Human Rights? I do shed tears in my heart when i see ignorant people like u.
Justice cannot be said to have been done but seen to have been done. The Poster is still innocent of all the offence until found guilty by a competent court. Don't u know the difference between 5 years to 7 years? Where is your thinking cap?
The internet is made up of wise people and loads of big fools continue to spread your ignorance.
Its even criminal for the Home Office to come up with false statements about the poster. The Home Office erred on a point of law by not letting the Judge know that u have only overstayed for 5 years not 7 years as claimed. this is a testimony to the failure of the British Judiciary system.
In the US u are given fair hearing and u still have the rights to appeal against any unfavourable judgement.
Poster i think u should get in touch with a good Lawyer who knows his onions when it comes to matters like this.
Deporting u is not the big deal but it should be done transparently without any infringement on your Fundamental Human rights.
In addition i think the offence is bailable so i still don't get the reason why u were denied bail.
Well keep your head up and hope for the best but be prepared for the worst when it comes to UK Immigration issues cos they suck.

Dude, i don't know what u're smoking but this guy clearly broke UK immigration law. he absolutely needs to be deported back home. His actually fortunate that his getting some kinda hearing. I really don't care how much he overstayed his visa cuz it really doesn't matter. Either way, he is subject to deportation.
Did you read all his rants trying to justify why he didn't return back to his country before the expiration of his visa?? I won't be surprised to know that he was probably shoving human right in front of the judge. What other human rights is he looking for when his been put in a detention center and i bet his getting 3 meals a day and a warm shower.
He needs to shut up, take whatever money the UK government offers him and get on that deportation flight. I'm sick and tired of illegals demanding for human rights. Go back to your country and demand human rights.
And like others pointed out, he actually has committed a felony by using false ID to gain employment. He should be jailed for atleast 5 years without possibility of parole and then be deported at the expiration of his sentence. I bet he wont think of overstaying his visa in future and thats if any country issues him a visa with his felony record.

And boi, u need to start watching how you talk to folks on this site. You can make your point without insulting anyone.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by Yinkaboy: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2010
oyewolejos

A Nigerian travelliing at the wrong time, with the wrong sounding name (Mohammed) in the US, could easily falll in to the Bo Haram category, meaning do you know how many foreigners have been detained and lost in the US detention system or accidently classifed as a terrorist, and a few have ended up in gitmo. This guy was lucky, in the US at best he would have been in a federal prison with mexican gang bangers.

Again, guys like this make it hard to get visas.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by ada24: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2010
oh I thank God the majority see sense,

the poster is a joker pure and simple - u are in a country that allows u to talk of human right, if ur that passionate about it fight for human rights in Nigeria.

whoever thinks its ok to use someone's name, national insurance number and other forms of fake ID deserves all he gets when he is caught. Imagine if you were unable to open even a post office account cos some fraudster ruined ur credit history and name all in the name of using "somebody elses ID".

if you want to be surrounded by immigration staff that look like you get ur backside to MMA, all the immigration staff there at black, can't even believe you would even throw that into the mix.

this kind of rant from the poster can be annoying for us lawabiding citizens who do not try to be smart with immigration laws and the laws of the land.

overstaying is overstaying - ur next post will be u complaining of now having a 10 year ban to the UK. by the way u have internet in this detention centre and u dey shout human right - chei!!!!
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by texazzpete(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2010
oyewolejos:

I know there are many here who are quick to jump to conclusions, who will quickly accuse you of being an illegal immigrant yourself for your spirited defense of the indefensible.

I do not fall into that category. I try to make statements backed with facts. So i will NOT accuse you of being an 'illegal' yourself.

What is clearly evident from your posts is that you are a STANDARD I.D.I.O.T.

PS: I've never committed an immigration offence before.

1 Like

Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by texazzpete(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2010
davidylan:

Identity theft is a criminal offence. Stop white-washing that fact.

The visa you applied for and where duly given in 2005 CLEARLY STATED that you would be allowed into the UK for a temporary period and then leave. You agreed to that, so why are you crying about not being able to "regularize"? Did you not indicate to the consulate in Lagos that you had no intention of staying in the UK and hence the decision to award you a visa?

this is nonsense. The UK government is under no obligation to admit you.

and they exercised that right by having you arrested for over-staying your visa.

Well said, bro.
The sooner they deport this whiny criminal back to Nigeria, the better for us all. We're trying to re-brand here.
Lots of genuine people are denied visas in Lagos because of suspicion that they'd turn out just like this fellow. Imagine someone who studied Theology is involved in identity theft. What kind of Charity will he set up?
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by formebyme: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2010
I wonder how long and why exactly they are detaining them?if they want to deport them,they should,God knows the condition of the detention camp and what they have to face,
Hard knock life!
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by lite5(m): 12:36pm On Aug 30, 2010
immigration offence is civil not a criminal offence and there are asian, eastern european and other nationals in that camp, why is it that
some nigerians are so wicked to another, is it because of ethnic hatred ?
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by melidee: 12:42pm On Aug 30, 2010
Why dont people realise that uk and usa cannot take everyone from countries where their goverment dont give a f*** slavery has been over many many years ago still the blacks cant sort themselves out. Their countries are shambolic and a shame. Every sob story cannot be taken into account. Do you Know how many liars their are from where your from you cant believe oh i was so desperate that i stole a passport that i obtained a passport by deception because my two children will be circumcised that they are rioting with my tribe why could they not go to Ghana because its bull****. What the problem is is that you all want to be rich so you can mistreat people the way you have been mistreated in your country. so everyone comes to the UK sorry but you deserve what you get
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by melidee: 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2010
There are hardly any Nigerians in uk who have obtained passports visa legally theres always somthing that isnt quite right. i.e a sham wedding is what 95% of how they are BRITISH
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by texazzpete(m): 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2010
lite5:

immigration offence is civil not a criminal offence and there are asian, eastern european and other nationals in that camp, why is it that
some nigerians are so wicked to another, is it because of ethnic hatred ?

And you didn't read where he said he worked using a false/stolen identity?
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by melidee: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2010
people like you dont half take my country for granted Human rights i bet you never knew existed till you came to UK. Go and shout that in Nigeria
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by titsqueez(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2010
seems to me that the poster and Oyewolejos are thesame.

fact of the matter is he broke the law and he is being handled accordingly, overstaying five years or seven years is still over staying. I know someone who overstayed one year and is in Naija right now. so forget that side.
I hope when tendering your defense you are not concentrating on these "smaller details" else you will surely be on that big bird with a big white man by ur side in case you want to start making noise about human rights.

You dey for detention centre and u even get access to internet, instead of using it to ask how people can help you present your case well in front of the the judge you dey come rant.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by ada24: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2010
melidee:

There are hardly any Nigerians in uk who have obtained passports visa legally theres always somthing that isnt quite right. i.e a sham wedding is what 95% of how they are BRITISH

speak for those u know.

man has internet connection in detention centre and u are here defending him, chei.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by seyibrown(f): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2010
Why do some people find it difficult to follow due process? If you can't do the time, don't do the crime!
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by spoilt(f): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2010
What did they teach the OP in theology school? I also hate those words 'regularize my papers'. They drive me crazy.
Re: My Experiences In A Uk Immigration Detention Camp by texazzpete(m): 1:06pm On Aug 30, 2010
ada24:

speak for those u know.

man has internet connection in detention centre and u are here defending him, chei.

And na probably 8Mbps broadband sef!!

Abeg, make d poster help me download some movies before dem deport am. If dem no gree you stay, at least finish their bandwidth grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Injured In Lagos-Ibadan Highway Crash / Travellers To US Face Tighter Airport Security / Ogun: Three Die As Driver Rams Into Trees On Abeokuta-Sagamu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.