Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly (32727 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Tribunal Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Sowunmi, Declares APC’s Ogunyemi Winner / Thugs Destroy LP Rep Candidate, Aloba Gideon's Billboards In Ijesha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by pquaver(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2023
orohbiro:
This guy is making mockery of Obi grin

If PDP wan win that sit they should bring back Obi and kwankwanso back on Fold and pair Obi/kwankwanso ticket. By 2027 Atiku would be 81years already by that age your brain done dey sink already make he just rest and be giving a member of BOT in PDP and an elder statesman. Make he rest. Let it be a 2 hourse race just like 2015 make I see how INEC want take do even if Tunubu appoint seyi as inec chairman

Noise only noise

1 Like

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Basic123: 4:23pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
shebi na only igbos dey chop

Others dey lick sand?
Those people grandiose delusion needs to be studied
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by femi4: 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2023
tsdarkside:
what is a elu p....??

i thought it was a nigerian musician.... undecided undecided
Welcome to earth
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Lovemeharder(f): 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2023
People wey don chop belle full.
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Padipadi(m): 4:37pm On Nov 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He later made a wonderful contribution. Some of Nigeria's Security problems need a political solution. Everything is not about guns and ammunition.
Look at the rubbish that happened in Taraba.
Some people in some community were massacred by herdsmen. It's pathetic.
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by DDIA: 4:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Beckham14:
While your mom's can't do without Emeka's dick grin
Seems you went to sniff the pungent smelling vagina in between your Ñyâmïrī mother's legs to get high before coming to reply.

Go sniff it again and come back to reply.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Beckham14: 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

Seems you went to sniff the pungent smelling vagina in between your Ñyâmïrī mother's legs to get high before coming to reply.

grin
You know that stench coming out from your Ewedu consuming mother's underwear.... Reason why your dad's people placed a heavy curse on her grin
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Chetas81(m): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2023
Government of the zombie citizen, who prefer Suffering, today if anyone ask me anything,pls meet tinubu, this is my response, suffering make Nigerian citizen stronger
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Chetas81(m): 4:59pm On Nov 27, 2023
orohbiro:

If PDP wan win that sit they should bring back Obi and kwankwanso back on Fold and pair Obi/kwankwanso ticket. By 2027 Atiku would be 81years already by that age your brain done dey sink already make he just rest and be giving a member of BOT in PDP and an elder statesman. Make he rest. Let it be a 2 hourse race just like 2015 make I see how INEC want take do even if Tunubu appoint seyi as inec chairman
YOU TOOOOOOOO MUCH MA'AM

1 Like

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by AbuTwins: 5:17pm On Nov 27, 2023
bender79:
otu nne gi

Akpa amu!
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Larryndelaw: 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
CelestineNelson:
That's our mandate ... I am very honoured to be part of the obedient movement that fought along side great minds who do not have personal interest but just to see that a nation fulfills its Destiny and stand as it ought to be. Obedient Forever
LABOUR IN VAIN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by shedy03(m): 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He later made a wonderful contribution. Some of Nigeria's Security problems need a political solution. Everything is not about guns and ammunition.
He sure did.
ELU P...100
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by IfnobeGod20: 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
MadamExcellency:
He made a wonderful contribution on issue of security. Not all issues need kinetic approach, there are some that you must apply non-kinetic approach in the form of dialogue and political solution.
Wonderful input from elu p member.
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Lazyreporta(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
Seyiemath:
Na everything be cruise and joke for Nigeria, that is why Nyesom Wike made crazy statements on a leaked phone call and he wasnt arrested, SMH. see the leaked audio recordings below

You wasted my data. You said leaked audio, I rush go, only to see say na one guy dey read msg. So we should believe that? Or what?
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by tsdarkside(m): 6:24pm On Nov 27, 2023
Image123:
To ask for Lamidi Kanu to be released. We know that LP was hijacked by ipob. The government should not consider their shenanigans.

they need cownunu like oxygen to breed....
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by tsdarkside(m): 6:29pm On Nov 27, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

He made a wonderful contribution on issue of security. Not all issues need kinetic approach, there are some that you must apply non-kinetic approach in the form of dialogue and political solution.
Wonderful input from elu p member.

ehen....when politicans talk about political solution,they mean throw more money at it....

suvs dont grow on trees....
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by saxby(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2023
Nigeria na just cruise I swear.
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Omoawoke: 6:39pm On Nov 27, 2023
Goodnewsforlife:
shebi na only igbos dey chop

Others dey lick sand?

It’s like you are new to the galalionaires
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Image123(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2023
tsdarkside:

they need cownunu like oxygen to breed....

The poor must breeve, not ipob. They will never be settled, no peace for the wicked says the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by nams77: 7:18pm On Nov 27, 2023
CelestineNelson:
That's our mandate ... I am very honoured to be part of the obedient movement that fought along side great minds who do not have personal interest but just to see that a nation fulfills its Destiny and stand as it ought to be. Obedient Forever
Bless you brother. Someday we shall overcome . The nation stood still

1 Like

Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Benwallt(m): 7:43pm On Nov 27, 2023
Seyiemath:
Na everything be cruise and joke for Nigeria, that is why Nyesom Wike made crazy statements on a leaked phone call and he wasnt arrested, SMH. see the leaked audio recordings below

What Peter Obi religious war call. Was he arrested? We move. If Obi is not in shackles then Wike is an angel
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Mitsurugi(m): 7:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
orohbiro:

How is he making a mockery of Obi? He called Labour Party.... fondly known as Ellu Pee. Where.... you know what forget it. An airhead is always gonna be an airhead
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Mitsurugi(m): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

grin

Kid
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Fearyourcreator: 8:45pm On Nov 27, 2023
Tjra:
Chaii

Obi is now the laughing stock of the country.

This ridicule by his own party members loud cry

It's like you just joined Nairaland. Don't you know all of them selling Gala and Lacasera are millionaires here?
Lolzzz
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by chichima5764: 8:49pm On Nov 27, 2023
what is a elu p....??i thought it was a nigerian musician.... what is a elu p....??i thought it was a nigerian musician.... ...
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by JOemmy(m): 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2023
The man is very eloquent and articulate he represented the LP very well.
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by DDIA: 10:35pm On Nov 27, 2023
Mitsurugi:

Kid
Adult phool
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by DDIA: 10:47pm On Nov 27, 2023
Beckham14:
You know that stench coming out from your Ewedu consuming mother's underwear.... Reason why your dad's people placed a heavy curse on her grin
Eyaa! You think I am from the Ewedu soup eating tribe? grin

You wey you mama work part time for brothel.
Na there Dem carry your belle. grin

Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land will not seize to amaze grin

By the way I get plenty business deals if you are interested.

E get one Nkechi wey need new factory produced Ñyâmïrī not more than 2weeks .

Nnamdi need you to supply 1/2 kilo of Mkpurummiri of high quality ...

grin
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Beckham14: 11:46pm On Nov 27, 2023
DDIA:

Eyaa! You think I am from the Ewedu soup eating tribe? grin

You wey you mama work part time for brothel.
Na there Dem carry your belle. grin

Ndi-Jews of Emeka-land will not seize to amaze grin

By the way I get plenty business deals if you are interested.

E get one Nkechi wey need new factory produced Ñyâmïrī not more than 2weeks .

Nnamdi need you to supply 1/2 kilo of Mkpurummiri of high quality ...

grin
Odé like you think I am from the South East.... grin

Your mom is currently in my bed doing what she loves most with my dick 😂😂😂
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by DDIA: 12:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Beckham14:
Odé like you think I am from the South East.... grin

Your mom is currently in my bed doing what she loves most with my dick 😂😂😂
You don't have to come narrate the experience of your family members especially your mother and sisters.

E pain am grin

Hardluck.

Ñyâmïrī grin
Re: Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly by Yomit71(m): 5:42am On Nov 28, 2023
PlayMaker14:
If that's how you see it.
The guy just exposed your lack of wisdom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bayo Omoboriowo Renovates School Building, Donates School Bags In Ekiti (Photos) / Fayose And Bode George Sitting Beside Each Other At PDP Meeting / Timipre Sylva: Nigerians Should Be Proud Of Fuel Imports From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.