Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,396 members, 7,853,752 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries (26394 Views)

Kaduna Airstrike misfire: Senators donate December Salaries (N109m) To Victims / Federal Civil Servants May Salary Delayed 2023 / Governor Ihedioha Pays December Salaries, Pensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Passionate1(m): 9:54am On Nov 28, 2023
Lovemeharder:
How will they survive this December?

Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Paraman: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2023
Zeebuy:

I'm not referring only to this post, but watch and see.

Besides, even if Tinubu rules till 2500, it's still y'all who will suffer for it. Your fathers and mothers are already lamenting bitterly just few months into the administration of your Tinubu.
But why are you wailing on our behalf? You are wailing like a fraustrated and useless person.

Tinubu rule is not affecting you negatively, so keep quiet and stop wailing on our behalf.

Focus on the topic.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Tonytonex(m): 10:05am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

So lying about your age to get a civil service job is good?

Ok.
okay, I didn't understand it.
So na "football age" matter.
It might surprise you that those accusing them are also culprit. Majority of them, the ogas at the top. Are certificate forgers.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by nairalanda1(m): 10:07am On Nov 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
okay, I didn't understand it.
So na "football age" matter.
It might surprise you that those accusing them are also culprit. Majority of them, the ogas at the top. Are certificate forgers.

So, it should continue eh?

I see why Tinubu is your president. Like president, like people.

Good am. cheesy
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by CrossRhodes: 10:13am On Nov 28, 2023
AbuTwins:
People are here to:

1. Read the news and comment appropriately.

2. just spill what's in their frustrated mind.

3. Fish for bad news to blame the government and APC.

4. Just read news and bounce.

5. Catch whatever they understand as fun.

6. Validate their miseries and ill-fortune.
Which number do you fall under?
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Tonytonex(m): 10:14am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

So, it should continue eh?

I see why Tinubu is your president. Like president, like people.

Good am. cheesy
that's a very good example. Tinibu issa good example.
So you can see.
So they should pay them their salaries.
A pot should not be calling a kettle black.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by nairalanda1(m): 10:17am On Nov 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
that's a very good example. Tinibu issa good example.
So you can see.
So they should pay them their salaries.
A pot should not be calling a kettle black.

Good, that is why Nigeria will never prosper.

You justify bad things at the bottom, and at the end, bad things happen at the top.

Keep it up. I have nothing to say to you.

As for me, APC is evil as is the other parties, and this cheating below at the job level is evil too...especially since it blocks thousands of innocent poor Nigerians from getting a federal job

Too bad you can't see it.

Nigeria won't prosper until you APC, PDP, LP and everyone stop supporting evil when it favors you

(Fin).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by soccerlite: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2023
According to him, 5,000 civil servants still have discrepancies on their date of first appointment and date of birth. A total of 2,772 have been verified and forwarded to IPPIS for payment because there were no issues.”

Anyone who is trying to elongate his/her stay should be sacked

They are preventing competent others to have entry into civil service

1 Like

Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by soccerlite: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2023
Passionate1:

Beautiful agbado sunsun
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by AbuTwins: 10:24am On Nov 28, 2023
CrossRhodes:

Which number do you fall under?

Still thinking am!
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Dada4me: 10:26am On Nov 28, 2023
DKM123:
Are they still paying the civil servants the monthly 35k palliative? Cos I don't trust this wayo government.

The first and only one they've paid is that of September.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by omoluka: 11:18am On Nov 28, 2023
Hmm... , this country sha angry
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Burob: 11:24am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

There is the problem.
They racoon, dmerciful & their fellow oblivious Agbadorian Obidients will still blame Tinubu for the discrepancies of their parents.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Burob: 11:26am On Nov 28, 2023
soccerlite:

According to him, 5,000 civil servants still have discrepancies on their date of first appointment and date of birth. A total of 2,772 have been verified and forwarded to IPPIS for payment because there were no issues.”

Anyone who is trying to elongate his/her stay should be sacked

They are preventing competent others to have entry into civil service
Nigerians & mago mago, you are all the same, it is still these same civil servants & their children on social calling their president a crook?

Ie Racoon his papa as a Milad in the 1990’s emptied the state’s treasury, today that same humbug will be calling others criminals, when we all know that charity they say begins @ home.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Burob: 11:29am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

You justify bad things at the bottom, and at the end, bad things happen at the top.

As for me, APC is evil as is the other parties, and this cheating below at the job level is evil too...especially since it blocks thousands of innocent poor Nigerians from getting a federal job

Nigeria won't prosper until you APC, PDP, LP and everyone stop supporting evil when it favors you

(Fin).
My honest advice to you, the citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria can never change, so if you cannot beat them, you better join them.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Tonytonex(m): 11:43am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

(Fin).
you are not getting what I'm saying. You misconstrued the whole thing. You are the type that only read to reply. I'm not in support of it. Get that to your skull.What I'm saying is that , he that must come to equity, should come with clean hands. You don't have the moral right to judge someone of a crime you a bigger culprit of.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by nairalanda1(m): 11:46am On Nov 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
you are not getting what I'm saying. You misconstrued the whole thing. You are the type that only read to reply. I'm not in support of it. Get that to your skull.What I'm saying is that , he that must come to equity, should come with clean hands. You don't have the moral right to judge someone of a crime you a bigger culprit.

No, I get you.

You are justifying evil.

People have said what you have said for decades in this country. That we should allow the small bad people because the men and women at the top are bad too.

That is how we end up with people like the current govenrment in charge. Once upon a time they were small bad people who were allowed to go because the big men were bad, therefore we have to free them. Now they have taken over from the bad people at the top, and we missed a chance to stop them when they did not have the power

When you excuse small things, they become big things. Feed a baby crocodile, it grows up into a big man eating reptile.

You are justifying evil, and you know it.

At the end, 5000 Nigerians can't get a job because people who should have retired 10 years ago are claiming they are still 40 years of age.

It is wrong. Just as what they do upstairs in Aso Rock is wrong.

And you are also awful for indirectly suggesting I support the evil at the top. I do not. But the fact that evil happens at the top does not mean we should back the small evil at the bottom, because those people could be running the country tomorrow...and the cycle continues.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Tonytonex(m): 11:55am On Nov 28, 2023
nairalanda1:

No, I get you.

You are justifying evil.

People have said what you have said for decades in this country. That we should allow the small bad people because the men and women at the top are bad too.

That is how we end up with people like the current govenrment in charge. Once upon a time they were small bad people who were allowed to go because the big men were bad, therefore we have to free them. Now they have taken over from the bad people at the top, and we missed a chance to stop them when they did not have the power

When you excuse small things, they become big things. Feed a baby crocodile, it grows up into a big man eating reptile.

You are justifying evil, and you know it.

At the end, 5000 Nigerians can't get a job because people who should have retired 10 years ago are claiming they are still 40 years of age.

It is wrong. Just as what they do upstairs in Aso Rock is wrong.

And you are also awful for indirectly suggesting I support the evil at the top. I do not. But the fact that evil happens at the top does not mean we should back the small evil at the bottom, because those people could be running the country tomorrow...and the cycle continues.

they are all wrong. The only solution is to tackle it from the root, not the other way round.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by nairalanda1(m): 11:57am On Nov 28, 2023
Tonytonex:
they are all wrong. The only solution is to tackle it from the root, not the other way round.

And you think this does not constitute tackling it at the root? Where it starts?
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by soccerlite: 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
Burob:
Nigerians & mago mago, you are all the same, it is still these same civil servants & their children on social calling their president a crook?

Ie Racoon his papa as a Milad in the 1990’s emptied the state’s treasury, today that same humbug will be calling others criminals, when we all know that charity they say begins @ home.

So foolish comment
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Spandau: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2023
seunmsg:

September palliative was paid around the same time with October salary. October and November palliative will be paid at the same time with November salary. Do you want the palliative to be paid before the end of the month or what?

They want to give you hypertension ni.😝😝😝😝😝
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by anjolaoluwa17o: 4:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Tbe plight of the civil servants doesn't matter to the drugs cartel government, sofar the criminals in the federal houses and criminal ministers will have their Jumbo pay that will be enoughTbe plight of the civil servants doesn't matter to the drugs cartel government, sofar the criminals in the federal houses and criminal ministers will have their Jumbo pay that will be enough...
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by Love800(m): 8:06pm On Nov 30, 2023
Is getting a federal job very hard?
nairalanda1:

(Fin).
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by MrColdsweat: 9:33pm On Nov 30, 2023
I expected this when they slashed the wage budget.
They go loot Nigeria tire.
Re: 5,000 Federal Civil Servants May Not Get November, December Salaries by kevoh(m): 6:59pm On Dec 05, 2023
seunmsg:

September palliative was paid around the same time with October salary. October and November palliative will be paid at the same time with November salary. Do you want the palliative to be paid before the end of the month or what?
I intentionally waited till today before replying you because I know they won't disappoint. It's way past month end, no October palliative nor November. Neither have a lot of people have received November salaries. With the super high cost a of living, you would expect something as basic as paying salaries on time to be a walk in the park. Just pay them even if it's only their salaries on time to cushion the effect, not asking for too much. But no, they would rather waste taxpayers money on taking over 400 scoundrels on a needless trip to Dubai.

The fact that we have zombies and sycophants like you still defending this nonsense of na administration is beyond me. Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Arms Panel Prepares To Submit Report; Dambazau, Ihejirika, Indicted / Northwest, Northeast Top Bribery Prevalence Rate In Nigeria- NBS / Reno Omokri Raises N1.2m For Uchechukwu Ukaepu, Onitsha Fire Outbreak Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.