Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,162 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) (52837 Views)

Betta Edu: When Obasanjo, Yar'adua Were Presidents - TonyeBarcanista / What Akeredolu, Fayemi, Amosun Told Tinubu About His 2023 Presidential Ambition / Atiku Abubakar Arrives Yar'adua Centre In Abuja For World Press Conference. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by RPG2020(m): 3:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Old pussycat i sight you grin
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by blowjohn(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
For those of u that like mocking the sick, this song is for u.

Once a man, twice a child by Nas frm King's disease 3 album.

If you lucky you get old
Old-timer told me (yeah)
You ain't gon' be able to Bleep the same
Drink the same, hang out the same, I'm like-
Once a man, twice a child, yeah
Once a man, twice a child
Is like a baby again
Strong motherfucker when you're young
I ducked a razor, ducked some punches
Even ducked a gun Nintendo Duck hunt
I ducked police I had to run
Meanwhile, when you get old you might become futile
My old style is a rough of my new style
My old girl dope, but I love my new girl
So when I'ma slow down this merry-go-round called life
I was a youngster with a fever Mom's brought cold ice
And I was young, scared
She ain't care, she made me fight
52 sweep you haymaker right
When I get old I hope that I can stay this fly
From mama's boy to preschool to college to now employed
Now you on, got your first crib, she's having your firstborn
Went from buying the finer toys with your boys
To buying toys for your boy
It's crazy how fast he's growing for sure
Grand pops he told me 'bout his days of old
One day I'll be him on the porch, sipping on something cold
And it stuck with my soul, I been divided at the road
Hot-headed as a youngster, confronted I might unload
Now listen, knowledge I received as a seed, as a G
That would feed my personal frequency
Transcends through all, travel through walls
My ministry we ain't know we was living hazardous
Savages, first niggas in New York with Bentleys
Tyson, Kedar, Puff, Stouts and then me
Before many men was out we went on tour and took 50
Live while you got the strength to, health you should tend to
Look all of ain't gon' get old I hope this message hit you
For real
Strong motherfucker when you're young
Even ducked a gun Nintendo Duck hunt
I was a youngster with a fever Moms brought cold ice
I'm tryin' to expand the pineal gland
The world ain't our home, just temporary please understand
You die tomorrow then you born again, so life is deathless
Respect and balance, human dignity that's the perspective
Aimé Leon Dore, new balance when I'm stepping, time is precious
One day I might need my diaper changed inside a convalescent
The soul is different than the flesh is
Life is teaching me more, wisdom and ignorance is kin
To have peace, you need war
By the time you see the stars in the skies they already burnt out
Same way these dudes be shining but been burnt out
But we don't change, as we get stuck in our ways
We just act like we agreed, so we can earn the exchange
What's meant for you is sent to you
But you could be the problem, it's not always them my dude
Was she crazy before you met her, or you made her crazy?
Possibly she gonna be a nurse when you back to a baby
Strong motherfucker when you're young (uh)
Even ducked a gun Nintendo Duck Hunt
I was a youngster with a fever Moms brought cold ice
And in the streets I had agility, was quick to strike
My fear's not seeing it coming, got too rich for that sight
So take advantage of your youth before you elderly
'Cause today is the youngest that you will ever be
What happened?
Why you do that?
Wow
Why you do that?
Wow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjGTbOdglmU&pp=ygUfb25jZSBhIG1hbiB0d2ljZSBhIGNoaWxkIGx5cmljcw%3D%3D

1 Like

Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Myer(m): 3:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kukutenla:

You fucking zombies and ass licking
So Aketi is sick because he didn't support tinubu according to you. So who did he support. Remind me who said Tinubu is the Don if SW and no one should run if he says he wants to.
You zombies need a brain check cause this is not normal
Like I said, it is not for the carnally minded.
Stick to what you understand. Your little foetal mind might get fried trying to even understand it.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Victoria2022(f): 3:54pm On Nov 28, 2023
No one knows tomorrow.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Kukutenla: 4:04pm On Nov 28, 2023
Myer:

Like I said, it is not for the carnally minded.
Stick to what you understand. Your little foetal mind might get fried trying to even understand it.

Oh shut it you zygotic zombie
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by TollinsN: 4:32pm On Nov 28, 2023
The law of karma says that WHAT YOU DO UNTO OTHERS SHALL BE DONE UNTO YOU NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by 3seriez(m): 4:34pm On Nov 28, 2023
soccerlite:

Dishonesty is just the forte of nigeria politicians

It's the skill they need most to go far

Most of those who stood with gej probably did so for pecuniary or position gains

Not really for integrity or rule of law

Another perspective. 👍
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by PHAYOL81: 5:42pm On Nov 28, 2023
What goes around comes around
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Brushstrokes20: 5:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
# Karma on point!
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by 2mininuP: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
A reminder that we should all be careful of our conduct today because they are all coming back tomorrow
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Exceed15: 6:23pm On Nov 28, 2023
Same way Tinubu criticized GEJ . See him now e don finish Nigeria completely. Useless party
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Jinity1: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Ararara

Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by emekajacobogbon(m): 8:51pm On Nov 28, 2023
DoctorAyukebot:

Hypocrite you are
How sir?
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by EDOSBROWN: 9:26pm On Nov 28, 2023
Prechgold1180:
Funny Dey can’t stand what Dey dish out to others

Tomorrow trully get belle

That is how APC politicians behave, I remember when they were in opposition, what they say to PDP cannot be accepted by them now.........
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by themanderon: 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
This is exactly why I was saying do not mock disabled people because you don't know what your tomorrow will look like. In fact we should never mock anyone who is disadvantaged than we are today. Be it a poor, sorrowful, unfortunate or whatever condition the person may be in today. You don't know tommorow!!! Time and chance eventually happens to us all.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by dododawa1: 11:06pm On Nov 28, 2023
I come dey pity d man.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by ogbonna48: 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
ogbonna Joseph the agent to a property my client bought in Lagos at gbagada salawu onikoyi street by Uba ,a lawyer who presented himself at the family lawyer to the property scam my client of 62m naira and we got information that is leaving the country today as we speak by our private investigator from USA and is leaving the country and we want your good office to help apprehend him is name is adeshina aliu kehinde whom we have been looking for since August 2023 that we discovered is a fraudulent deal he did with my client pls help us with your good office
Reach me on josephogbonna48@gmail.com
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Caseless: 3:40am On Nov 29, 2023
In this life, watch your mouth.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Gandrova: 12:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mr Man hand over power, before it's too late.
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Epiphany7: 7:14am On Dec 07, 2023
SIXTEENTH:

He can seek atonement it's never too late.

Truly he couldn't see it coming

Seek forgiveness from what exactly ? There is nothing wrong with what he asked for
Re: What Akeredolu Said About Yar'adua While He Was Sick (Throwback) by Ndipe(m): 8:31am On Mar 14
One of my favorite novels ... So Long A Letter.

Angelfrost:

One the most beautiful literary works ever written...! I still read it up till now.

Chinua Achebe
Mariama Ba
Wole Soyinka
Ben Okri
Peter Abraham
Ngugi Wa'Thiongo
Ayei Kwei Armah
Flora Nwapa
Buchi Emecheta
Cyprian Ekwensi
Kole Omotosho
Etc...

African writers are just the best!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu, Osinbajo And Governor Akeredolu Visit Scene Of Owo Church Attack / Osun Tribunal: What The Law Says In Case Of Over Voting (picture) / Yahaya Bello Stands On Vehicle To Maintain Order At APC Convention (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.