Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

COME LET US REASON TOGETHER –SPIRITUAL UPGRADE AND UPDATE. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COME LET US REASON TOGETHER –SPIRITUAL UPGRADE AND UPDATE. (1621 Views)

Let Us Reason / Come, Let Us Reason Together - A Call To "Sanctified" Christian Reasoning / Come Now Let Us Reason Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

COME LET US REASON TOGETHER –SPIRITUAL UPGRADE AND UPDATE. by ogoamaka99(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2011
Something happened recently which the Holy Spirit used to teach me a vital lesson. My laptop was faulty and I wanted to use the pc of my little daughter to execute a program. But I could not do so because what appears on the screen was that, that pc was not configured for that program that I should up grade to window seven.
The same is true of some of our current situation in life, what we need is but a spiritual upgrade and update. Unless you upgrade and update your spiritual life, you may end up going round and round the circle going nowhere. For you to move to a new level in your spiritual life, what you need is a spiritual upgrade.
Again, recently I didn’t know that I switched off automatic update of my laptop and I wanted to do something. What comes out was that the program I am using is outdated, that I should update to a new version. That is equally a vital lesson to learn. Many of us are outdated in our spiritual life and need spiritual update if we are to move to a new level in our spiritual life. In addition to the BIBLE, we can update our spiritual understanding through reading anointed books materials and as well as listening to anointed messages by great MOG.
The devil knows that the above is true and that is why he is using some in this forum to corrupt your mind against some great MOG whose teachings are the means of updating your spiritual life. Unless your spiritual life is updated, you may end up going round the circle.

(1) (Reply)

Tithing Is Fraud....tithing Is 419.....know Your Rights! / Is Christianity Really A Monotheistic Religion? / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.