Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,178 members, 7,849,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:36 AM

Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma (27301 Views)

Rufai: GRV Doesn’t Have Experience; Obi: Yes, He Has No Experience In Corruption / Pandora: Buhari Visited Tinubu In Corruption-Tainted Villa Acquired By Oyetola / EFCC And ICPC Stripped Of Powers To Seize Assets In Corruption Cases (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by SeeWahala: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2023
Burob:
Please Shut up, confused Agbadorian Peasant.

Nigeria will not work, because your own existence has failed, & you have lost all hope?

Is anyone forcing you to stay in the country, is it our fault that they decided to give birth to you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Nonsensical Almijiri.

guy no vex, be like you no get ample amount of common sense. You no sabi who be atikulate or batist or Obidients you just dey tag everybody agbadorian undecided

You sure say no be the symptoms of political madness you dey exhibit so? shocked better check am well on time so you no go face the nearest market embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Villa12(m): 9:48pm On Nov 28, 2023
Burob:

Nigeria will not work, because your own existence has failed, & you have lost all hope?

Is anyone forcing you to stay in the country, is it our fault that they decided to give birth to you in The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Nonsensical Almijiri.
keep decieving yourself

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by trilacos: 9:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Chetas81(m): 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
IF THE YAHOO BOYS BECOME POLITICIAN, WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MIGHT HAPPEN, LIKE HUSHPUPPY FRIEND,DINO MELAYE
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by PDJT: 9:50pm On Nov 28, 2023
-Mr. Danjuma, how did you get your own billions? Crude oil thief!

6 Likes

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Nov 28, 2023
diezani became a nuisance
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by nkemoma(m): 9:58pm On Nov 28, 2023
Badger trying hard to appease his creator
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by delpee(f): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
From the comments, it's obvious that most people only read the heading.

Anyway, kudos to Prof. Uche Amazigo Uche for making women proud and for not betraying the trust of TYD. Certainly, she'll ensure that the hospital project makes a huge impact on the community. God bless her and TYD for this worthwhile project.

Shame on the men who have taken funds from TYD without results. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Abagworo(m): 10:00pm On Nov 28, 2023
All the Nigerian politicians and public office holders stole including Danjuma.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by GUNITGuy: 10:01pm On Nov 28, 2023
What about him too ....This were people that made did things yet no one could question them ...
When Obasanjo saw it too when he became a President he did his own too

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by spencekat(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
chatinent:
As though the military isn't the HQ of corruption.
Exactly!Imagine pot calling kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Jemex003: 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
agulion:
When we say that that this country will not work, Yoruba Muslims unity begars will keep beging and will tell you it will work, let's find our individual square root

So Madueke Igo loju Omo of Aran is Yoruba right? Country 419, Baby factories and Kidnappers Igbos

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by spencekat(m): 10:02pm On Nov 28, 2023
BigIyanga:
Coming from someone who was gifted Naija oil blocs abd resources by his corrupt military friends and cronies
Don't mind the hypocritical Danjuma.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Moniya4Real(m): 10:05pm On Nov 28, 2023
St^pid thieving old man. So says a man who needs to be reminded that he got his fortune from the coffers of Nigerian treasury, just like his cohorts.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by CommonSense1967: 10:08pm On Nov 28, 2023
agulion:
When we say that that this country will not work, Yoruba Muslims unity begars will keep beging and will tell you it will work, let's find our individual square root
They are talking about one of your thieving sister from Biafuro, you are here wailing and crying about Yoruba Muslim. Na thunder go fire you, your entire lineage and your yet unborn generations. Typically shallow zero IQ IPOB terrorist cannibal monkey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by yommen: 10:16pm On Nov 28, 2023
agulion:

When I plan not to make comments on Nairaland, I will just see comments that will automatically make me react. So it's Yorubas' fault that Dezzani stole so much under Jonathan your hero? Yoruba man eye do see o.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by yommen: 10:18pm On Nov 28, 2023
Burob:

Nonsensical Almijiri.

Does the person you refer to sound like those being referred to as Agbadorian? I see there is now confusion in ELUPEE camp?

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by PDPdestroyer(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
Igbos favourite thief, they will defend her and abuse Danjuma, only to get angry when others defend their own 'favourite thieves' grin

2 Likes

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by bigiyaro(m): 10:25pm On Nov 28, 2023
Bubu and his crew beat this record hands down... especially that woman that was feeding school children during COVID-19 lockdown.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by toprealman: 10:30pm On Nov 28, 2023
As if he is a saint

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by enemyofprogress: 10:35pm On Nov 28, 2023
Iseona:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
you've cursed
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Nov 28, 2023
Iseona:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank
you've cursed

For those of you that know English,😏😏

Abeg "Similar" & "same" are they same or similar?
🤷🤷😏🤣🤣
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by treatise: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Beremx:
Dieziani Allison Madueke.

Is he afraid to call her out?

Mentioning her name has lega implications.
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by naijapips04: 10:43pm On Nov 28, 2023
Her only crime is being igbo. She no steal half of what Kyari and Buhari have stolen.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by gaskiyamagana: 10:49pm On Nov 28, 2023
agulion:
Your sense did not tell you that the dollar stolen by your this shameless sister is one of the reasons Nigeria is not working?
Yoruba christians are with you on this FANTASTICALY CORRUPT WOMAN or they are with you on Biafra?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by 3seriez(m): 10:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
With all his money & influence, his home state of taraba is still like a local government after all these years.
He should have put his influence & money to really work there. Even though he doesn't owe them anything.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by condralbedez: 11:17pm On Nov 28, 2023
Kettle calling pot black.
You are part of the corrupt persons that ruined this Nation!!!

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 28, 2023
😂
Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by Abemy(m): 11:22pm On Nov 28, 2023
Men will take your money and and you won’t see any building or money.”

Same way Danjuma took federal government's money, built ware houses and stockpiled munitions for his Jukun tribes men in Taraba State.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by seunayantokun(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2023
Pot dey condemn kettle say im bom too black.

1 Like

Re: Ex-petroleum Minister Excelled In Corruption - TY Danjuma by tete7000(m): 11:44pm On Nov 28, 2023
A story for the hatchet man that pulled the gun on Ironsi and Adekunle Fajuyi, those behind the pogroms that sent many igbos to their early graves in the 60s. The same men that lay the foundation of hatred, bigotry and corruption laying waste to the country presently. What people like Danjuma strated is what Diezane built on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Deploys K-9 Trucks For Dogs (Photos) / Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / 2019: How Ambode Incurred Wrath Of Lagos APC Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.