Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Re: Flow For Rank - Rap Battles (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / Re: Flow For Rank (7397 Views)

Flow For Rank-- Audio/vocal Lounge 2.0 / Flow For Rank..new Chapter 2014 / Flow For Rank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Karlculauz: 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2014
See...

My WAYS ARE LAWLESS, FOOLS/. . .and when in RAGE, I BURN EARTH TROUGH/
I'm known to SPRAY THA GUN JEZ TO. . ./
Eliminate the likes of you!! And if you Survive that. . . .you'l have to 'bury your head in shame'. . .Cuz I would help in bringing SPADES AND SHOVELS TOO/
You'all folks should STAY AND CALL RESCUES/

Aiit Aiit, Lets have the facts FACED, AM HONEST DUDES/

Some of y'all peeps are PACKAGED ÌDIOTS/ Claiming to Skin each other and make the DAMAGE SERIOUS/
Y'all Shoulda ended in some GABBAGE FOETUS/
Poor Churchrats. . . .Claiming they PASSAGE MILLIONS/
Pop a C'o, they'l <<gladly accept>> as they <<hyping theirselves>> . . .Example of em is Ckushy. . .the nigg is <<Wackish and dead>>. . . .and while I'm flexing with Tablets, the dude be like 'Brazil against Germany'. . .you might not know this but he only 'MANAGE C1'/ (Manage See One) pfft ^._.^

The dude is a WASTE OF TIME... Hes wack and LAME, COMBINED/.... Early this morning I called his Dad telling the nigga WAKE UP SIR/. . .and he was like "my friend, TAKE YOUR TIME. . ./
I've told you not to ever bother me with what Ckusy does again, you know he culd be STANGE SOMETIMES/
Then I'm like 'Lol, actually, I was gonna tell you to perSUADE YOUR CHILD. . ./
that hes free to Step on my toes again, cuz I'm ever ready with axe to BREAK SOME SPINES/

to be continued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re: Flow For Rank by GIYAZZ(m): 7:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
ZLUK:

this dude not sure if hes awake yet, my flow leaves him narcoleptic feature//
double combo of "the z's"/disease for him from my stoichiometric procedure//
as my faster than light punches leave him shaking on his feet...... like an epileptic seizure//

searched for the punch you sent, its obvious your aims delirious//
if you was the truth, am an atheist, no way i take this him/hymn serious//
the only thing not working out was the punch you bit from rick ross//

i dont wanna start to brag// bout how many cats av bagged//
but if you keep dropping this crap// I might have to call lunatic to "bodybag G" like an handicap tag//

PS: drop a verse that will be worth the read
It's ya throat i will slit/ ya landing in a box moment my nines will split/
. . . what's these lines you bleat?/ it's like 'Spiritual feaces' . . . we 'can't feel your sshit!'/

you come soft with wits/ ya every bar tender like ya two left ttits/
so suck ya balls nitwit/ stop braggin when i'm here, you never bagged a sshit!/

Plus, greet and low ya feet/ whenever you sight G'IYAZ roll up ya street/
and don't act tough or claim ya feat/ . . . cos ffuck the cue! . . . any barbie around me is straight up meat!/

BBITCH!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
((To my haterss)).......You gonna be sent into a bottomless pit/
there you will be recieved by Lucifer.......burn your fresh till your blood scream,,and your soul bleed/
A nigga in FLAME, all he will spit will be ashes,,,when death attacks you like Flank-er And a team of 13 devil/

hahahahahahha cheesy

when my story is narrated,,,,it makes sand and stone one,,/ And to the mouth that speak wrong,,better hold it, before i make it longer/

just take this sh:t i droped.. Chop!!

I hate haters,damn
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Crazy mofo bringing sand to the beach
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2014
Alexpissu: Crazy mofo bringing sand to the beach

Eh
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ya metaphors can't produce a hundred schoolmasters
Music is poor man's riches we keep d game dreaded like rastas
Am I ill or build for a kill that's the new Gossip
Paradox is my treasure rhyme is my costume I floss it
Apple doesn't fall far from the tree I see snake creeping
U claim king where d house divided who u teaching
Most audience are ghost to this scripts of lyricism
We can't get the wisdom without creative criticism
Niggaz dramatize too much acting like modern day Shakespeare
Your presence doesn't mean much u grow so much in fear
Contradiction is mankind success is in the mind
As the lyrics unwind God has appointed me in the land
Life is a lie Death is what seem to b realer
Ask me what I'm on pistol on my lap like drug dealer
When the verse stops don't ask if it's fiction
Walk it like I talk this ain't no sitcom
What's your freedom if you got no choice always acting a sissy
Am so ambitions now buying whole alphabet A.B.C etc
World don't like blacks that's y they created borders
No black and white unity peace is my other brother
Lets seize the moment home is where the heart is
Thinking n getting paranoid writing this lines of justice

1 Like

Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Lionbite(m): 10:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Ladies and gentlemen....... LIONBITE is back!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by ba7man(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2014
Flow for RANK......Hell Nah....I flow for cash in the BANK.......The finer things in life like a garage full of FERRARIS......Super Models and Divas claiming "My Pastor says its you I'm to MARRY".

CRAPPING, on hater that be YAPPING.....My favourite hobby now is Money STACKING, STASHING.......LAUGHING, I can't believe I made all this paper from the noble act of RAPPING.

I'm living the lifestyle of the "Rich nd FAMOUS", hitting different model chics every night and wondering "WHAT HER NAME IS"?

SCARFACE, I'm about to go close the Bank once "I COKE UP", As the Cashier was about handing me a bag full of money........ That's when "I WOKE UP"............DAMN!!!!!!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by ckushy(m): 6:45am On Aug 11, 2014
ba7man: Flow for RANK......Hell Nah....I flow for cash in the BANK.......The finer things in life like a garage full of FERRARIS......Super Models and Divas claiming "My Pastor says its you I'm to MARRY".

CRAPPING, on hater that be YAPPING.....My favourite hobby now is Money STACKING, STASHING.......LAUGHING, I can't believe I made all this paper from the noble act of RAPPING.

I'm living the lifestyle of the "Rich nd FAMOUS", hitting different model chics every night and wondering "WHAT HER NAME IS"?

SCARFACE, I'm about to go close the Bank once "I COKE UP", As the Cashier was about handing me a bag full of money........ That's when "I WOKE UP"............DAMN!!!!!!
this thread is dead. check for the real flow for rank
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by ba7man(m): 6:50am On Aug 11, 2014
ckushy: this thread is dead. check for the real flow for rank
Will do. Thanx
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by techtonic(m): 10:03am On Aug 16, 2014
Calaba boys ...... Kiddies united
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
-----------------------am a domain super hero living in an AT0M CITY. . WEN I clap hands, it causes a miniature at0mic explosion insyd dr body... . . from belgium dey av been rockin d desk since dey were toliet-trained.. i clutch pounds..murda dude in black suit nd blue.tie. nd chase dr desire wit broken-st0nes.. . i kn0ck out souls. ..nd sypmathised wit dr punches by chewing- bones. .
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 1:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
flow 4 rank. .
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 5:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
captainflash: flow 4 rank. .
this is not the main ffr thread. go back to rap battle, search and find it before u get lost!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 10:01pm On Aug 24, 2014
go create a space . .nd st0p walkin tru nd fro lyk wild wind. .f.u.hard
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
captainflash: go create a space . .nd st0p walkin tru nd fro lyk wild wind. .f.u.hard
pls, somebody should help this kid find his way to the main thread. mikuz, youngdanaval...help a brother, this dude is lost!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 11:32pm On Aug 24, 2014
fuckyouhard: pls, somebody should help this kid find his way to the main thread. mikuz, youngdanaval...help a brother, this dude is lost!
u get brain at all. .? runin away lyk a wild wind w'nt sav u . . .jst acept dy call awt nd get ya jujes..

1 Like

Re: Re: Flow For Rank by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:11am On Aug 25, 2014
Lmao!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Sammcarter(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
Sneaks in

Wadup krone, thor and Limerick. Its me Samuel Carter
Mehn i need brawl o
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by captainflash(m): 8:19am On Aug 30, 2014
Sammcarter: Sneaks in

Mehn i need brawl o
bro, this is n0t the real ffr, maybe u should paste what u got b4 calling for a brawl..
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2014
captainflash: bro, this is n0t the real ffr, maybe u should paste what u got b4 calling for a brawl..
lmao! now ur the one directin newbies grin grin
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2014
Sammcarter: Sneaks in

Mehn i need brawl o
Lol! Sam carter u don reach here?
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Geoxpress(m): 11:11am On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: lmao! now ur the one directin newbies grin grin
lwkmd!!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by tomsongz(m): 3:32pm On Aug 30, 2014
bullshit.........../seen a lot bullshit Dan Fulani's /dude,
I make the new rules sanusi lamido/they can't get enough of this dude/I flow non stop, kill top dawgs/when nigass get clumsy we spill blood,ya all spill ketchup/if i took my feet off the gass,reverse this nigass still wouldn't catch up/I go easy den I switch up/go phsyco on dem till dey switch off/flow hot n slicky, she gat d cups/take more shots Dan niggas in kahkis n Kalashnikovs/yeaaaaaahhhhh
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by busterking95(m): 4:40pm On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: lmao! now ur the one directin newbies grin grin
lma0.. Flash?
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2014
not me
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by busterking95(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: not me
m new nt rily new.. L0st my old acnt.. Xo wana b0unce wit a spar.. Letz kick 5barz n0 perz! wink
m new nt rily new.. L0st my old acnt.. Xo wana b0unce wit a spar.. Letz kick 5barz n0 perz!
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by busterking95(m): 4:47pm On Aug 30, 2014
owkay,lets kick 5barz n0 perz..
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by fuckyouhard: 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2014
busterking95: owkay,lets kick 5barz n0 perz..
with 1001 battles on ground i doubt that wud be possible now
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2014
Goose pimple catch me for here oo! See wetin mikuz cause now ba?! angry

YeaYeaNot
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by busterking95(m): 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2014
fuckyouhard: with 1001 battles on ground i doubt that wud be possible now
find me a w0rthy mate
Re: Re: Flow For Rank by sosiqdude(m): 9:02am On Aug 31, 2014
Kill was the wrong-word/ for me my tongue to roll-Round/
My bars could have been fire/ to see you bad customer burn-down/

I well know I'm a sinner/ but if my soul was banned from heaven/ my sad would f-uck an angel/ storm the 10 commandment like thunder to cable/ I will manipulate the planets to be just single/ brush out the dirty colour and see what have been-through/ then post my heart desire to the sky/ when they see all that..then I will be their intro/

Amen......!!!! My bars is like jesus..cause you will glorify/ when you adore and rate, it will be satisfy/ just click your like and stop being dramatize/ my bars so so holy,,but why people always say it's demonize/ ohh know!! my spirit is down,,only God-can-rise/

I'm I f-ucking stu-pid!!/ how can I be mocking newbie/ when I know I'm a vet/ is like pope in a video, sucking p-ssuy/ I will say I was blind but now I've begin-to see/ I think they are planning to be throwing-me diss/ but it's doNe cause I will put an ending-to this/

Sosiqdude;

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rap Battles In Pidgin / ** King Tournament : Q. Finals ( Ibime Vs Blaqbonez ) ** / * * ~ Damnation Alley - End Of The World : Ibime Vs Coogar ~ * *

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.