Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,544 members, 7,861,573 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:47 PM

Soludo Gifts 200k Bags Of Rice To The Elderly, Disabled And Vulnerable People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soludo Gifts 200k Bags Of Rice To The Elderly, Disabled And Vulnerable People (172 Views)

Video: Wife Of Soludo Gifts Working Tools To Entrepreneurship Graduates In Awka / 11 Million "Poor And Vulnerable" List. Zamfara Leads, South-East Lowest / Coronavirus: Free Bags Of Rice For The Elderly In Anambra Arrives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soludo Gifts 200k Bags Of Rice To The Elderly, Disabled And Vulnerable People by Charming1(m): 9:02am On Nov 29, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOgx1PrOtpY
PRINCE DR ARTHUR EZE @75: THE MASSES NICKNAMED SOLUDO, "GOVERNOR UMU OGBENYE" AT EMMAUS HOUSE AWKA

The Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR on Monday, November 27, 2023 was at Emmaus House Awka for the State Government Inter-Denominational Service to mark Prince Arthur Eze (Ozo Igbo Ndu) 75th Birthday Anniversary with the elderly, the poor and physically challenged persons.

While moving round saluting the crowd; the elderly, vulnerable and those living with disabilities they were chanting their appreciation of his presence calling him "Governor Umu Ogbenye", meaning governor of the poor people.

This cannot be farfetched from some of the policies being pioneered by his administration. The governor after declaring free education from nursery school to JSS 3 in government public schools in the state had also declared free antenatal care and free delivery to all pregnant mothers in the state.

Recall that following the subsidy removal that brought economic hardship to the nation, Mr governor also had reduced taxes payable by transport operators like; trucks, shuttle bus drivers and keke operators. He further mandated that no man should collect any dime as tax from Okada riders and business owners with less than a hundred thousand Naira as their operating capital.

The Governor in his address extolled Prince Arthur Eze for his act of charity and philanthropy which he began since time immemorial till now.

"Prince Engr Dr Arthur Eze had just had his platinum birthday and we decided that the more suspicious occasion to celebrate this is to celebrate him with the very people for whom he has lived much of his life for, and that is the vulnerable, those in need, the person with disabilities and the elderly..."

He said that his APGA led government has one slogan which is "leaving noone behind"

Mr Governor continued that his main mission on earth is to do the work of God which is ensuring that his administration take care of special persons who are in need of our care and love.

"Ozo Igbo Ndu, you have lived a life of charity and philanthropy all your life and it is special that we should celebrate you" He added.

Prince Engr Dr Arthur Eze (Ozo Igbo Ndu) in his brief speech confessed that he has not had such amazing treat and show of love since all his life.

"I am very happy to be here, I have never seen this type of thing in my life, I have been struggling to keep back my tears and I never knew this type thing will happen in my life time" He said.

He appreciated Governor Soludo and the wonderful work he is doing by touching lives of the poor people in a positive way in Anambra State.

"Soludo, the God that created you is a great God, the first time I met you inside Okada Air, you were reading Bible, I knew that God is taking you somewhere, that was before you became governor of central bank and now you're governor of Anambra State. What I want to ask Ndi Anambra now is, at the right time, they should vote for Soludo to complete his 8years, it was God that gave him. Don't fight him or you will be fighting God..." Prince Arthur Eze Said.

Mr Governor has shown everyone that his government has a mission to ensure those that were left behind, forgotten, abandoned and passing through pains found the needed succour.

As he promised, about three hundred thousand bags of rice and other food items are presently being distributed to wards, villages, umunnas and families across Anambra to ensure the adverse effect of fuel subsidy removal doesn't bite too hard to the poorest of the poor in the state.

Prince Arthur Eze also reiterated that it is only Soludo that has the mastery of resources management and how to distribute wealth to impact positively even the abandoned in our society.

The Birthday Prince made a whooping pledge to donate 5 Billion Naira to the state government for empowerment to the elderly, people living with disabilities and poor in the state. He further donated a hundred million Naira each to Catholic Mission, Anglican Dominion and Methodist Church missions in the state.

The inter-denominational service which was organised by the Anambra State Government was officiated by Archbishop, Ecclesiastical Province of the Niger and Bishop of Awka Anglican Diocese, His Grace, the Most Revd Alexander Chibuzo Ibezim and other ministers of God.

It is true indeed that with Soludo, solution is already here in Anambra and we need not look any further.

Deputy Governor, Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Speaker Anambra State House of Assembly, Rt Hon Somtochukwu Udeze, Secretary to the State Government, Prof Solo Chukwulobelu, Chief of Staff to the Governor, Mr Ernest Ezeajughi, Anambra North Senator, Sen Tony Okechukwu Nwoye, HRM Igwe Chris Oranu Chidume MON (Eze Igulube Omor), ASATU National President, Barr Titus Akpudo (Ichaka) other traditional rulers, president generals amongst others.

Re: Soludo Gifts 200k Bags Of Rice To The Elderly, Disabled And Vulnerable People by christejames(m): 9:17am On Nov 29, 2023
This is commendable...

The elders and the vulnerable should indeed be taken care of too kiss

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Calls Out Governor Mba Planed Blackmail against Supreme Court / School Run: Unknown Keke Rider Disappeared With 4 Siblings - Parents Speak / The Country Called Nigeria Is A Huge Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.