Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,176 members, 7,849,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:26 AM

Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos (320 Views)

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos by GuruboiNaija: 9:32am On Nov 29, 2023
Singer Orezi has confirmed a fire incident at his home in Lagos.

Revealing his ordeal via his Instagram story, Orezi said the incident happened around 11:48 p.m. on Monday.

He said he was at a meeting in Lekki when he recieved a call from his neighbour, Bobrisky, informing him of the fire incident at his house.

He wrote, “Last night was really hectic Still trying to figure out and wrap my head around all that happened

“Am sitting here asking my self why me. God is indeed merciful. Can’t thank God enough.

“I was as a meeting in lekki county last night around around 11.48pm when I got a call from my neighbor Bobrisky that my house is on fire. I initially thought this was a joke I was like Which kind yeye joke Bob dey give me so. Immediately, I raced down to my house. What I saw.. broke me.”

https://.ng/2023/11/29/fire-guts-singer-orezis-house-in-lagos/

Re: Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos by TemplarLandry: 9:58am On Nov 29, 2023
“Ile oba to jo'na, ęwa lo bu si
Fanta t'ę ro pe ę gba l'owo mi, ito ni mo to si”
- Dagrin, 2009.

(A king's house that was gutted by fire births more prosperity

The Fanta you thought you snatched from me, its content is my urine.)
Re: Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:02am On Nov 29, 2023
GuruboiNaija:

Singer Orezi has confirmed a fire incident at his home in Lagos.

Revealing his ordeal via his Instagram story, Orezi said the incident happened around 11:48 p.m. on Monday.

He said he was at a meeting in Lekki when he recieved a call from his neighbour, Bobrisky, informing him of the fire incident at his house.

He wrote, “Last night was really hectic Still trying to figure out and wrap my head around all that happened

“Am sitting here asking my self why me. God is indeed merciful. Can’t thank God enough.

“I was as a meeting in lekki county last night around around 11.48pm when I got a call from my neighbor Bobrisky that my house is on fire. I initially thought this was a joke I was like Which kind yeye joke Bob dey give me so. Immediately, I raced down to my house. What I saw.. broke me.”

https://.ng/2023/11/29/fire-guts-singer-orezis-house-in-lagos/
Nawa oo with FIRE lately
Re: Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos by bigdawg7: 3:34pm On Nov 29, 2023
sorry about the incident but why would a public nuisance like bobrisky be your neighbour

1 Like

Re: Fire Guts Singer Orezi’s House In Lagos by kokoA(m): 7:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
When you have bobrisky as a neighbour your house can go up in flames anytime naw . Person wey na inflammable chemicals full him body. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid & Davido Meet For The First Time In 2023 At Skyla’s Event In Lagos / Dj Cuppy And Ex-boyfriends / "This Industry Is So Dark And Peopel In It Are Vile And Envius" - Uche Ogbodo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.