Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,513 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Super Profitable Business Ideas N Opportunities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Super Profitable Business Ideas N Opportunities (1014 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / A New Way Of Doing Business And Making It Super-profitable In 2015 / Please ,what Profitable Business Can I Do With 20,000 Naira. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Profitable Business Ideas N Opportunities by BTreasures: 8:15am On Sep 15, 2007
I wish to use this medium to empower and build viable businesses by offering us ideas and business opportunities that has worked and still working for me till date. Hence always be on the lookout for tips, ideas and vast business opportunites. I believe strongly that if implemented it will make a huge difference in wat we do.

A. Identify the opportunities arising from your current business
b. Capitalize on a Growing Trend.
c. Serve unique client groups.
d. Take advantage of circumstances.
e. Find people with under-used skills.

be on the looked out for f-z of Ideas to consider in starting or growing ur business. and Business Opportunites you can explore here in Nigeria and beyond.

culled from YOUR ULTIMATE GUIDE TO ECONOMIC EMPOWERMENT. By Lawerence Onochie,

Order for SUCCESS PACK *(SET OF 4 with 1 free books) with titles

1. Mega Success Beyond Campus
2. Economic Empowerment
3. Against All Odds
4. Beyond the Limit
5. Success Quotes

CALL: 0803-323-2739, 0808-500-7390, 01-436-0757

Do let me know if this piece has been of use to you. I will be grateful for it.

Do have a great Day.

SUCCEED!

tREASURES

(1) (Reply)

The Best Insurance Company / What Can One Do With N2,000,000(idea Needed) / Cement Distributorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.